Callaway Shutting Down Upro 12/31/2014 (Merged)

M23

[quote name='DavidO' timestamp='1391911628' post='8626559']
OK. I emailed Callaway about saving courses to my hard drive. You can load coursed on your Upro, then download them to your computer. Then load more, download them, etc. It takes a bit of effort, but you can establish your own course library so you have it when they shut the site down at the end of this year. Here is the response. Hope this helps.

With your uPro GPS you can copy the courses off the device and store them on the computer. Follow the steps below:

1. Ensure the uPro is powered on and says ?Play Golf?
2. Plug the uPro directly into the computer (a USB port on the back of your computer is best; choose Connect to PC if this is an option) 3. If you do not see an Auto Play window appear after approximately one minute, open My Computer. If you do see an autoplay window, select Open Folder to View Files, then go to step 6.
4. You should see the uPro listed as a ?Device with Removable Storage?
5. Double click the uPro icon.
6. Double Click on the Course_Data Folder.
7. Hold CTRL on your keyboard, and tap the letter A (all items will highlight).
8. Hold CTRL on your keyboard and tap the C button (This will copy it).
9. Right click the desktop on the computer and select new then folder.
10. Name the folder uPRo Courses.
11. Open uPro Courses and hold CTRL, and tap the letter V; this will paste the files into the uPro Courses folder.

To add courses from the computer onto the device:
1. Do steps 1-6 the same.
2. Open the uPro Courses on your desktop.
3. Find the course that you want on your device and click once on it (this will highlight it).
4. Hold CTRL on your keyboard and tap the C button (This will copy it).
5. Go back to the uPro drive in the Course_Data file.
6. Hold CTRL on the keyboard and tap the letter V; this will paste the file into the uPro Courses folder.

*Some rules about copying the files to the computer:
1. The number that is the name for each file in the Course_Data folder is the numerical identification number on the website. If you take that number and put it in the course search bar on the website it will tell you the name of the course.
2. You can change the name of each file in the Course_Data folder by right clicking on each file and selecting rename. This will allow you to keep better track of each course. Once the name has been changed, if you put in on the device, the next time you sync the device to the website it will take that course off your device. So you will need to put it back on when you are done. Once the website has been shut down you will not need to worry about this problem.
[/quote]

It would be much better if they allowed these to be housed ex-Callaway. They're just data...

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='matchavez' timestamp='1392668559' post='8688013']
[quote name='DavidO' timestamp='1391911628' post='8626559']
OK. I emailed Callaway about saving courses to my hard drive. You can load coursed on your Upro, then download them to your computer. Then load more, download them, etc. It takes a bit of effort, but you can establish your own course library so you have it when they shut the site down at the end of this year. Here is the response. Hope this helps.

With your uPro GPS you can copy the courses off the device and store them on the computer. Follow the steps below:

1. Ensure the uPro is powered on and says ?Play Golf?
2. Plug the uPro directly into the computer (a USB port on the back of your computer is best; choose Connect to PC if this is an option) 3. If you do not see an Auto Play window appear after approximately one minute, open My Computer. If you do see an autoplay window, select Open Folder to View Files, then go to step 6.
4. You should see the uPro listed as a ?Device with Removable Storage?
5. Double click the uPro icon.
6. Double Click on the Course_Data Folder.
7. Hold CTRL on your keyboard, and tap the letter A (all items will highlight).
8. Hold CTRL on your keyboard and tap the C button (This will copy it).
9. Right click the desktop on the computer and select new then folder.
10. Name the folder uPRo Courses.
11. Open uPro Courses and hold CTRL, and tap the letter V; this will paste the files into the uPro Courses folder.

To add courses from the computer onto the device:
1. Do steps 1-6 the same.
2. Open the uPro Courses on your desktop.
3. Find the course that you want on your device and click once on it (this will highlight it).
4. Hold CTRL on your keyboard and tap the C button (This will copy it).
5. Go back to the uPro drive in the Course_Data file.
6. Hold CTRL on the keyboard and tap the letter V; this will paste the file into the uPro Courses folder.

*Some rules about copying the files to the computer:
1. The number that is the name for each file in the Course_Data folder is the numerical identification number on the website. If you take that number and put it in the course search bar on the website it will tell you the name of the course.
2. You can change the name of each file in the Course_Data folder by right clicking on each file and selecting rename. This will allow you to keep better track of each course. Once the name has been changed, if you put in on the device, the next time you sync the device to the website it will take that course off your device. So you will need to put it back on when you are done. Once the website has been shut down you will not need to worry about this problem.
[/quote]

It would be much better if they allowed these to be housed ex-Callaway. They're just data...
[/quote]

Yes, but they don't want to be on the hook for something that can be hacked or virus-infected but unmonitored with their name on it.

I went to the callaway page for the uPro today, signed in. It says I have zero Pro Mode courses available (I have only the complimentary one that came with the unit, which I installed right off the bat). I've added around 20 Basic Mode courses. Now, I see no way to add Pro Mode courses. I've looked all over. It doesn't indicate I can buy any. What's up with this, have they discontinued that?

Edit: I went and saved my course data to my laptop, in accordance with the instructions in the previous post. Poked around a bit and see which of the folders copied corresponds to my one Pro Mode course download (it has a subfolder for each hole containing the flyover video and a JPG file). It occurs to me now that it's probably possible to keep the course availability thing going in some sense after Callaway shuts down the support page. That is, if I have a course that you want, if I send you the data, presumably you could copy it to your uPro. Basic Mode [b]or [/b]Pro Mode. My Basic Mode folders have one file and the size varies from ~100kb to almost 1MB. My one Pro Mode course folder is about 26MB. Just saying...

I bought the uProMx+ midsummer for $70 shipped. I've been very happy with it and will use it until it dies. I just don't like the iPhone apps as they take too much time since you have to keep them in lock mode to save battery and so have to unlock it for every shot. The uPro is one click and get yardage.

I have updated it and kept stats on the website via a MacBook Pro (and don't really care about losing this feature) but I have not had any problems with the site or the unit.

I'll load up more courses and enjoy this season and see what happens once they take it down for 2015.

I used to love my GolfLogix8 (Garmin) but didn't like fees when they were no longer supporting it and threw all their support to their phone app. The phone app's fine, but just too much clicking on it for my tastes. I want yardage and want it simply.

Driver: Srixon 785 (Helium f4 49g) 3 & 5 Woods: TaylorMade M6 (FW 6s) Hybrid: Cleveland Launcher Halo  4 (22º) Miyazaki C Kua 60  Irons: Srixon 585 5-AW (Steelfifber 95s). Wedges: TaylorMade R-Series Tour Grind EF Spin Groove 52º-9, 56º-10 (KBS Wedge Shaft) Golf Pride MCC+4 grips. Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow, Double Bend Shaft, Stroke Lab Oversize Grip

I was expecting a credit of some small token amount when reading that email today. Maybe some balls or Call swag.

Got my Upro as a Christmas present a few years back. Worked good the first year, but then the battery weakened severely. Bought a replacement and it too did not last a year. Now it works off and on. Don't think I will go back to a dedicated device. I hate to use my phone, maybe I'll try a rangefinder. Then again a lot of courses have GPS on their carts.

G20 8.5 TFC Tour Stiff
G20 17 Hybrid TFC Tour Stiff
i25 2i white x100
i25 4i-UW white x100
SM5 54F/58K raw S400
Odyssey 2-ball Black

[quote name='Kruz' timestamp='1393469458' post='8754554']
I was expecting a credit of some small token amount when reading that email today. Maybe some balls or Call swag.

Got my Upro as a Christmas present a few years back. Worked good the first year, but then the battery weakened severely. Bought a replacement and it too did not last a year. Now it works off and on. Don't think I will go back to a dedicated device. I hate to use my phone, maybe I'll try a rangefinder. Then again a lot of courses have GPS on their carts.
[/quote]

I wouldn't base your opinion on all GPS devices based on your experiences with uPro

[quote name='jnradioactive' timestamp='1393471128' post='8754796']
I wouldn't base your opinion on all GPS devices based on your experiences with uPro
[/quote]

Great point.

I'm almost two years into owning my MX and for the $129 or so that I paid for it - even with the bumps in the road - I'm more than happy. If I can get this season out of it and maybe even into next season I will consider it a success. Heck if I had gone with a Skycaddie over those two years I'd be in for $100 in membership fees on top of everything.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

Point taken. Thanks.

I want something that just works, gives me FCB numbers, I can put in my pocket or clip into a cart or bag, and holds a charge for 36 holes. Is there such a thing for <$150?

G20 8.5 TFC Tour Stiff
G20 17 Hybrid TFC Tour Stiff
i25 2i white x100
i25 4i-UW white x100
SM5 54F/58K raw S400
Odyssey 2-ball Black

[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393521931' post='8758364']
Can you still buy pro mode courses? I'm not seeing that on the site even after I sign in. I have a uPro, have just the one complimentary pro mode course on it and around 20 basic mode.
[/quote]
Why not phone their support and post the reply?

[quote name='myspinonit' timestamp='1393530036' post='8759400']
Can you still buy pro mode courses? I'm not seeing that on the site even after I sign in. I have a uPro, have just the one complimentary pro mode course on it and around 20 basic mode.
[/quote]
[b]Why not phone their support and post the reply?[/b]
[/quote]I just called them (888-358-5788), chose option 4, got a live CSR quickly. Explained my situation, gave him my name and he looked up my account. He said he would activate my account which would enable me to download all the pro mode courses I like before the end of the year. Since they are discontinuing the website support, they will do this without charge. I asked if there's a limit to how many courses I can download and he said there is no limit other than the capacity of the uPro. I told him I'd seen discussion in a thread about copying courses from your GPS to an external device (i.e. hard drive) and he said he'd email me instructions.

[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393538933' post='8760690']
[/quote]
[/quote]I just called them (888-358-5788), chose option 4, got a live CSR quickly. Explained my situation, gave him my name and he looked up my account. He said he would activate my account which would enable me to download all the pro mode courses I like before the end of the year. Since they are discontinuing the website support, they will do this without charge. I asked if there's a limit to how many courses I can download and he said there is no limit other than the capacity of the uPro. I told him I'd seen discussion in a thread about copying courses from your GPS to an external device (i.e. hard drive) and he said he'd email me instructions.
[/quote]
If they are different instructions than what was posted earlier, post them up (removing personal details from you/the CSR). It often pays to actually talk to the company with detailed questions. That is some great service from callaway.

[quote name='wundej' timestamp='1393585154' post='8763616']
[/quote]
[/quote]
If they are different instructions than what was posted earlier, post them up (removing personal details from you/the CSR). It often pays to actually talk to the company with detailed questions. That is some great service from callaway.
[/quote]

They've got great service. Always have. So we can just hop on and download the Pro courses? Nice. I'll give it a shot.

Mizuno STG 440/Kai'li Blue 70x

Mizuno MP 650 9.5*/ Cinnamon 75-X
Mizuno MP Metal Ti (JDM) 18*/ Blueboard ION 83x
Adams Red 20*/ AxivRed 104x

MP 55 4-PW/MP 53 3i/Recoil 125 Prototype
MP64 4-7/ MP4 8-PW (6-PW 1*weak)/ DG X7 GRIPMASTER Roo Grips

Mizuno T11 50, 56,60/Recoil 125 Prototype
Mizuno T5 50,56,60/ Black Chrome S400
Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 34" Custom Shop Blue Paint and Jackpot Johnny Cover
All riding on a blue Clicgear 3.5+

[quote name='driverwedge' timestamp='1393604787' post='8765126']
[quote name='wundej' timestamp='1393585154' post='8763616']
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

They've got great service. Always have. So we can just hop on and download the Pro courses? Nice. I'll give it a shot.
[/quote]

Just called Cally. The answer to my assumption of downloading Pro mode courses is no. You have to call and get it activated. I just did.

Was also told that a good rule of thumb is to do 4 things at a time. For example, I've got 48 courses on my device. I'll have to delete 4, synch, unplug, connect and add 4, synch, unplug, connect, delete 4, etc.

[quote name='driverwedge' timestamp='1393608600' post='8765530']

Just called Cally. The answer to my assumption of downloading Pro mode courses is no. You have to call and get it activated. I just did.

Was also told that a good rule of thumb is to do 4 things at a time. For example, I've got 48 courses on my device. I'll have to delete 4, synch, unplug, connect and add 4, synch, unplug, connect, delete 4, etc.
[/quote]

Sounds like fun

Hmm. I don't know about the 4 course thing. As my post from yesterday said, they sent me the instructions (probably the same as posted here recently). I had them reactivate my account yesterday and this morning I synced -- what a PITA, I couldn't do it from one laptop, using XP, and went to my Win7 laptop and synced right away, running autorun.js on the uPro, in accordance with the sync help at the site.

Once synced I downloaded the limit of courses it would allow me, which I suppose is 50. This included around 20 pro mode, the rest basic. I did this in one sync. After the downloads completed and the utility informed me that the downloads were complete, I look in my uPro (shut down and restarted) and see the courses, but at the end it says there was an error, evidently with one of the downloads. I don't know why it errored. It seems as though there was an error downloading one of the courses. The others work, I think.

Now an interesting thing here: I had around 20 Basic Mode courses already on the uPro. When I downloaded pro mode courses today I downloaded both Basic Mode and Pro Mode. Why would they have both enabled if this wasn't a good idea. The result was that two folders exist for each course in the course data folder on the uPro. One is for BM the other PM. The odd thing is that there's one file in the BM folder, an XML file, but the same file exists in the PM folder. Therefore the BM folder is evidently not needed. I talked to a support guy there (Derick) who seems to know more about this than most of the folks there and he agrees that the BM folder isn't needed if the PM folder is there. I just deleted all the BM folders for courses that have PM folders. You can tell it's the same course because the folder names are almost idenical ... such as:

000510272450121 Pro Mode
000510272450021 Basic Mode

If you paste 000510272450121 into the course finder at the site it give you the name of the course, in this case Boundary Oak GC. If you paste 000510272450021 in there it doesn't find a course! Yes, that's a little screwy but no show stopper for me.

I'm keeping data that corresponds the names of the Pro Mode folders with the course names, so I can shuffle them as needed from my hard drives to the uPro going forward. Of course, after New Years 2015, the data will be unavailable except maybe in an underground kind of way. If I move to Georgia, well, I'll either have to get a new GPS or find people who have the uPro data. The CSR I talked to a few minutes ago said the Mx has much different software, I don't know if the course data will work across both devices.

I know this is long, but point I want to make here is that if you have the pro downloaded, you don't need the basic. Don't download both pro and basic, just download the pro. Doing both just makes a messy situation significantly more messy. [b]The pro contains the basic.[/b]

[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393618593' post='8766564']
Hmm. I don't know about the 4 course thing. As my post from yesterday said, they sent me the instructions (probably the same as posted here recently). I had them reactivate my account yesterday and this morning I synced -- what a PITA, I couldn't do it from one laptop, using XP, and went to my Win7 laptop and synced right away, running autorun.js on the uPro, in accordance with the sync help at the site.

Once synced I downloaded the limit of courses it would allow me, which I suppose is 50. This included around 20 pro mode, the rest basic. I did this in one sync. After the downloads completed and the utility informed me that the downloads were complete, I look in my uPro (shut down and restarted) and see the courses, but at the end it says there was an error, evidently with one of the downloads. I don't know why it errored. It seems as though there was an error downloading one of the courses. The others work, I think.

Now an interesting thing here: I had around 20 Basic Mode courses already on the uPro. When I downloaded pro mode courses today I downloaded both Basic Mode and Pro Mode. Why would they have both enabled if this wasn't a good idea. The result was that two folders exist for each course in the course data folder on the uPro. One is for BM the other PM. The odd thing is that there's one file in the BM folder, an XML file, but the same file exists in the PM folder. Therefore the BM folder is evidently not needed. I talked to a support guy there (Derick) who seems to know more about this than most of the folks there and he agrees that the BM folder isn't needed if the PM folder is there. I just deleted all the BM folders for courses that have PM folders. You can tell it's the same course because the folder names are almost idenical ... such as:

000510272450121 Pro Mode
000510272450021 Basic Mode

If you paste 000510272450121 into the course finder at the site it give you the name of the course, in this case Boundary Oak GC. If you paste 000510272450021 in there it doesn't find a course! Yes, that's a little screwy but no show stopper for me.

I'm keeping data that corresponds the names of the Pro Mode folders with the course names, so I can shuffle them as needed from my hard drives to the uPro going forward. Of course, after New Years 2015, the data will be unavailable except maybe in an underground kind of way. If I move to Georgia, well, I'll either have to get a new GPS or find people who have the uPro data. The CSR I talked to a few minutes ago said the Mx has much different software, I don't know if the course data will work across both devices.

I know this is long, but point I want to make here is that if you have the pro downloaded, you don't need the basic. Don't download both pro and basic, just download the pro. Doing both just makes a messy situation significantly more messy. [b]The pro contains the basic.[/b]
[/quote]
Glad it worked out. Again, if anyone was able to store these off-line on a Mac please do share and any additional workarounds.

To those of you that are saving courses off the uPro, do any of you have the uPro MX+? When I plug my uPro MX+ in via USB and open it's folder there aren't any courses listed. Here's what I see...

j28gCGG.jpg

Maybe that's the issue I had with my Mac. I also have the MX+. I suggested at the time that they are probably in a hidden partition. maybe I guessed right.

Try calling support. Ask if Derek is there, he seems pretty up on it.

I had a funny thing going on with mine this afternoon. When I looked in my courses on my uPro the last one said this:
- -
Error Course data at000510...
Course data error!
File not found.
- -
I tried to fix this by determining which folder was causing the error. I figured it out, it was a folder that had only one subfolder and it appeared to be empty. I tried to delete it and wasn't able to do so, I got a Windows error: The folder is not empty. It was a real head scratcher. I went so far as to open the uPro, remove the microSD card, put it in an adapter and attach it to a card reader on my desktop, still couldn't delete the folder, got the same error message, not empty. Funny thing is I deleted a bunch of folders previously that had things in them, all folders for Basic Mode downloads. Like I said, as long as you have a Pro Mode folder for a course, having a Basic Mode folder is redundant and just counts against the 50 course limitation. If you have downloaded both the Pro Mode and Basic Mode versions for a course you will have two listings when you go to Play Golf to choose from... not necessary. They could have designed this better.

My workaround for the error message I was seeing on the uPro's LCD in the course choice screen was to rename the course_data folder, create a new folder and name it course_data, copy all but the wierd erroring folder from the old folder to the new one. Now everything works fine. Not that that error on the uPro's LCD would have caused problems, probably not, but I prefer not to have that in my face as I'm about to play a round!

Like the support document says, once the website shuts down you can change the names of the folders from their cryptic numerical names to the course names and the uPro will work fine (I'm going to test this when the time comes before I believe it, of course).

[quote name='jnradioactive' timestamp='1393616617' post='8766374']

[/quote]

Sounds like fun
[/quote]

Totally. Right? Yikes. I didn't listen and emptied the whole thing and loaded 50 coursed at once. It did, however take literally the whole day. Not much fun either but at least it's done.

[quote name='driverwedge' timestamp='1393727530' post='8775034']

[/quote]

Sounds like fun
[/quote]

Totally. Right? Yikes. I didn't listen and emptied the whole thing and loaded 50 coursed at once. It did, however take literally the whole day. Not much fun either but at least it's done.
[/quote]The worst of it is (at least with my uPro) the data transfers to and from the unit are incredibly slow. It's the difference between watching a hummingbird and a slug compared to transferring files across my network.

However, it can be done. I've got about 35 courses now (all Pro), saved to my uPro and backed up on two of my HD's. I can't help wishing there was some way to extend the deadline. That data exists, I figure maybe it's 10 TB of data, just a toss off figure, could be much different, but it's residing on some servers. Are they going to just bulk erase that stuff? Meantime, I'm trying to imagine what courses I may want to play some day. There must be over 5000, but I don't know what they are... Too bad Callaway is dropping support, but at least the units will still work with the data you have.

[quote name='Andy L' timestamp='1384869150' post='8171606']
[quote name='Saluki91' timestamp='1384860834' post='8171328']
Had the original Golf Guru for years - LOVED it. Picked up a uPro in January, as uPro was my second choice when I purchased the Guru way back when. I thought the fact that Callaway had purchased them was nothing but a plus.

That was a swing and a miss... Haven't even owned it a year!

Not sure where I will go next. I won't pay a subscription fee, and refuse to bring my phone on the golf course (silly perhaps, but I feel pretty strongly about that).
[/quote]
From one Golf Guru owner to another, they were the best. I still love my G002.

I did get the Bushnell Neo-X and am now loving it. I'd say go with the NeoX or Garmin watch or Garmin G6. Currently there are $50 rebates on garmin products and no annual fees on any I've mentioned.

Good luck.
[/quote]

I'll third that motion about golf guru, as I also own the guru2 , and only had to replace the battery a year ago. A solid and reliable gps. Just noticed yesterday that golffguru website is back, but unfortunately we can't sync our devices, keeps requesting to update, but there are no updates of the software. One of 2 possibilities: 1) noticed they lowered the price of the g4 to $189, so perhaps they want to unload them before signing off again, or 2) the company resurrected and eventually will update the website and promise to sustain their product support. Disconcertingly all news and info is stale.
I wrote a message about the inability to sync my guru, just asked them to allow it.
Keep checking.

Has anyone tried using a bigger microSD card in their uPro? I suspect that this 2GB card would work in place of the 1GB that came installed:

[url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HCGAFK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AWY8K3A10IQUH"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HCGAFK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AWY8K3A10IQUH[/url]

[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393767468' post='8776962']
[quote name='driverwedge' timestamp='1393727530' post='8775034']

[/quote]

Sounds like fun
[/quote]

[/quote]The worst of it is (at least with my uPro) the data transfers to and from the unit are incredibly slow. It's the difference between watching a hummingbird and a slug compared to transferring files across my network.

However, it can be done. I've got about 35 courses now (all Pro), saved to my uPro and backed up on two of my HD's. I can't help wishing there was some way to extend the deadline. That data exists, I figure maybe it's 10 TB of data, just a toss off figure, could be much different, but it's residing on some servers. Are they going to just bulk erase that stuff? Meantime, I'm trying to imagine what courses I may want to play some day. There must be over 5000, but I don't know what they are... Too bad Callaway is dropping support, but at least the units will still work with the data you have.
[/quote]

It's funny you say slow... I posted yesterday at 9:32pm that I was done updating- thinking that 42 coursed would be done.... Nope. It's STILL going. 10 more to go. 9 pro and 1 basic. I can't believe something tech-wise this day and age can take this long. Hopefully I'll never have to do this again. I love the actual product, but this part is stupid.

The course downloads are indeed incredibly slow. Just guessing I'd say that downloading 5 courses would take about an hour. That's less than 200MB data.

I have done some experimenting and determined some important things:

1. There's nothing at the website that keeps track of the courses you've downloaded. They get that from what is seen on your uPro when you sync.
2. You can move courses from your uPro onto your storage devices to make room for more courses (there's a 50 course limit imposed at the site). I believe that you can actually have more than 50 courses on the device, but when you sync you can't add courses beyond 50.
3. You need to keep the names of the directories as they are or when you sync the site will delete them. After they shut down the site you can rename them whatever you want, such as Augusta National GC.
4. You determine the correspondence of course name and the name of it's directory (such as 000510273400120) by pasting that name into the course lookup. Keep that info handy because you won't be able to look up the course name for the directory on the device or your hard drive after they shut the site down.

It's too bad the downloads are so slow or I'd squirrel away more courses. It's a pretty tedious process as it is. I think it has to do with the device hardware.

To those of you that are saving courses off the uPro, do any of you have the uPro MX+? When I plug my uPro MX+ in via USB and open it's folder there aren't any courses listed. Here's what I see...

j28gCGG.jpg

Maybe that's the issue I had with my Mac. I also have the MX+. I suggested at the time that they are probably in a hidden partition. maybe I guessed right.

I see the same thing and apparently its not a hidden folder either as that didnt seem to change anything.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393872531' post='8788430']
You guys with a Mac: The course data is on the microSD card. Maybe you have to do something to see that.
[/quote]

I posted the screen shot above, it's Windows 7. The uPro MX+ doesn't have an SD card. As mentioned, one of us will probably have to call Callaway to see if we have any options.

[quote name='Kace' timestamp='1393902613' post='8792335']
[quote name='Muse' timestamp='1393872531' post='8788430']
You guys with a Mac: The course data is on the microSD card. Maybe you have to do something to see that.
[/quote]

I posted the screen shot above, it's Windows 7. The uPro MX+ doesn't have an SD card. As mentioned, one of us will probably have to call Callaway to see if we have any options.
[/quote]You can't see anything in the client_install folder?

Speaking of SD cards, I ordered a 2GB microSD card. The uPro comes with a 1GB microSD card installed. I tried my 8GB microSDHC card but the uPro would not format it. I think it will probably format a 2GB microSD card. I'll report back here my experience.