Nike Apparel 2018

1353638404164

Comments

  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,717 ✭✭
    Man...I’m slacking on the Stretch Woven belt...only have white, wolf grey, and multicolor navy...gonna have to fix this..
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

    TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

    TM TP5 Pix
  • seanylax21seanylax21 Class A PGA Professional Lefty Boomers Posts: 187 ✭✭
    The stretch woven’s are a really solid belt, got a little carried away and now I have quite a few.
    Driver: Ping G410 10.5 degree (Set at Std) w/ Ping Tour 65 X 45 in
    Fairway Wood: Ping G400 17.5 degree (Set at Big -) 16.5 w/ Tour 75 X 43.5 in
    Irons: Ping G410 Crossover 20 degree w/ Mitsubishi Tensi Blue 85 TX
              Ping i210 irons 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold X100, Color Red
    Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth wedge, 50, 54 (Bent to 55), 60 w/ Dynamic Gold S300, Color Orange;
    Putter: Ping Vault Voss "All Black", 33.5 inch, Color Red w/ Ping P58 Midsize Cord grip; Ping Sigma 2 Custom Tyne "All Black", 33.5 inch, Color Red w/ Ping P58 Midsize Cord grip
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1X; TaylorMade TP5X
    Bag: Ping 2017 Hoofer Black/White/Copper
    All other grips are Golf Pride Multicompound White/Black
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭
    I need need a wolf grey. Then I’ll stop buying belts. Maybe.
    Taylormade M3 9.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX
    Taylormade M3 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3  5-19: MRC Diamana S+ 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Nike Method B2-01 (Satin Finish)
  • MattH522MattH522 Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Bomber_11 wrote:

    shakey wrote:



    Does anybody know if Nike still makes a short sleeve rain jacket and/or where to buy one? I seem to recall Koepka wearing one last year, but it was never on NDC.


    I haven't seen a SS Rain Jkt in quite a few years. They did have a SS windshirt, but that was it. Nothing in the Fall or Holiday catalogs either. They do have some nice looking vests coming back though.




    The Nike TW Vapor was released a couple of years ago and can be found in black or red on eBay from time to time.







    What’s the fit like on this? I’m assuming it’s more standard fit as the TW of the past ran a bit bigger. I think I’ll have to get one, wish I could find a black one on eBay mostly just red from what I’ve seen.
  • tmak19tmak19 Members Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Does anybody know the website or the ebay name of the place that sold golf shirts that were tour only (like the new aeroreact polos where there is a swoosh on the back and nike written on the collar). I remember visiting this site a while back but can't remember what it is?
  • mac_the_knifemac_the_knife Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    tmak19 wrote:


    Does anybody know the website or the ebay name of the place that sold golf shirts that were tour only (like the new aeroreact polos where there is a swoosh on the back and nike written on the collar). I remember visiting this site a while back but can't remember what it is?




    Think it's gcpickers
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX

    tmak19 wrote:


    Does anybody know the website or the ebay name of the place that sold golf shirts that were tour only (like the new aeroreact polos where there is a swoosh on the back and nike written on the collar). I remember visiting this site a while back but can't remember what it is?




    Think it's gcpickers




    Yeah, that's it. Ever since Nike moved the Swoosh to the chest (THANK YOU) he doesn't seem to have as much stuff anymore. I don't see any Tour Nike shirts for sale currently from him.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • tmak19tmak19 Members Posts: 191 ✭✭

    tmak19 wrote:


    Does anybody know the website or the ebay name of the place that sold golf shirts that were tour only (like the new aeroreact polos where there is a swoosh on the back and nike written on the collar). I remember visiting this site a while back but can't remember what it is?




    Think it's gcpickers




    That's it. Thanks. Too bad they don't have any of the new aeroreact polos
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,519 ✭✭
    seanylax21 wrote:


    The stretch woven’s are a really solid belt, got a little carried away and now I have quite a few.




    Total belt ho:)
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,519 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:


    Man...I’m slacking on the Stretch Woven belt...only have white, wolf grey, and multicolor navy...gonna have to fix this..




    Nike only has the black, white and dark grey. Were are you guys funding these belts?
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,717 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:


    Man...I’m slacking on the Stretch Woven belt...only have white, wolf grey, and multicolor navy...gonna have to fix this..




    Nike only has the black, white and dark grey. Were are you guys funding these belts?


    The multicolors are from last year. Check eBay or Amazon. The Wolf Grey popped up briefly on Global Golf or one of those sites. Someone here posted a link. They were gone quick.
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

    TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

    TM TP5 Pix
  • MichiganManMichiganMan HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE! Winston-Salem, NCMembers Posts: 1,602 ✭✭

    shakey wrote:


    Man...I’m slacking on the Stretch Woven belt...only have white, wolf grey, and multicolor navy...gonna have to fix this..




    Nike only has the black, white and dark grey. Were are you guys funding these belts?




    I got the armory navy from Amazon and the black and khaki from Galaxy I believe.



    I had considered picking up the multi colored grey one but wasn’t sure how it’d look and I actually thought the Under Armour style looked a little better so I passed.
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7x
    Nike Vapor Speed 15* - Fujikura Rombax P95x
    TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
    TaylorMade Antique Bronze Milled Grind 54* SB - KBS 610
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS 610
    Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • JensenJensen Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    There are a bunch of Stretch Woven Volt 36s on eBay right now. Don’t remember seeing those before.
    Taylormade M5 w/ Tour AD MJ-6
    Callaway XR16 w/ Tour AD MJ-6
    Titleist 915 H 21 w/ Fujikura 83H
    PXG 0311 4-PW w/ KBS Tour 90
    Titleist Forged Vokey 50, 54, 58
    Nike "the Oven" Method Origin, Piretti Copper Cortino, Byron Morgan DH89, Scotty Fastback 1.0
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭
    Do we know where a wolf grey woven belt is? Need a 32 like yesterday.
    Taylormade M3 9.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX
    Taylormade M3 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3  5-19: MRC Diamana S+ 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Nike Method B2-01 (Satin Finish)
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,217 ✭✭


    Do we know where a wolf grey woven belt is? Need a 32 like yesterday.




    nowhere, now. it was a very limited selection that just randomly popped up on golf galaxy like a year ago. only hope is ebay but I doubt you'll find any there either. you're only option is the black, wolf grey, light grey, white multicolor at this point.
  • MichiganManMichiganMan HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE! Winston-Salem, NCMembers Posts: 1,602 ✭✭


    Do we know where a wolf grey woven belt is? Need a 32 like yesterday.




    You and everyone else who missed out
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7x
    Nike Vapor Speed 15* - Fujikura Rombax P95x
    TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
    TaylorMade Antique Bronze Milled Grind 54* SB - KBS 610
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS 610
    Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,717 ✭✭
    Jensen wrote:


    There are a bunch of Stretch Woven Volt 36s on eBay right now. Don't remember seeing those before.


    I don't think I've ever seen that one either. Hmm....do I or don't I?
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

    TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

    TM TP5 Pix
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭


    Do we know where a wolf grey woven belt is? Need a 32 like yesterday.




    You and everyone else who missed out




    Ya I have the black grey white. I knew I missed out. Hesitated and it cost me. I just wonder if they will release the wolf
    Taylormade M3 9.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX
    Taylormade M3 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3  5-19: MRC Diamana S+ 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Nike Method B2-01 (Satin Finish)
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,519 ✭✭



    Do we know where a wolf grey woven belt is? Need a 32 like yesterday.




    You and everyone else who missed out




    Why in the world did Nike not make more?
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,597 ✭✭
    edited May 18, 2018 #1131
    Seen the magnolia and TW Frank shirts at my local clearance store. $9 minus 20% off.



    I would have bought but only XL in both I could find. No way I was paying $35 each for those shirts.



    20_CC6_CD9_00_A3_454_B_A410_A10_E2_EE06_D0_E.jpg
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • ME27ME27 Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    What is the difference between the flex shorts and the flex hybrid shorts?
    Driver - Titleist TS3 8.5* - Hzrdus Smoke X 
    3 wood - Taylormade M3 15* - Diamana W Series 
    Hybrid - Srixon ZH85  19* - Hzrdus Black
    Irons - Srixon Z585 4-A - KBS Tour C Taper Lite X
    Wedges - Cleveland RTX4 Black 54* / Taylormade Milled Grind Hi Toe 58*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Black Mist
    Ball - Taylormade TP5X 
  • Bomber_11Bomber_11 Enjoy the Chase. ClubWRX Posts: 3,532 ClubWRX
    edited May 19, 2018 #1133
    Since theres such limited info on the Flex 5-Pocket pants that came out this year, I just went ahead and bought a pair.



    In white.



    I bought a 34x34 (I’m usually a 34 or 35 waist in Nike golf apparel) and the fit is spot on. Not tight, not loose, just enough room to tuck a shirt in without creating any tightness.



    The legs are perfect in my opinion. Tight in the butt and upper legs, then roomie in the knees, then tight again in the calves and tapered at the bottom to about the same opening as the 2017 Flex pants.



    Also, the white is not at all see-thru. I did a blind test with my wife where I put on floral boxers and my white pants and she couldn’t see any show-thru at all. Which is what I’ve always hated about white pants.



    Will post a pic first time I play in them
    Ping G400 Max 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15° w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX
    PXG 0311X 2i w/ KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 105S+
    Mizuno JPX919 Tour 3-PW w/ DG Tour Issue X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50F/54S/60D w/ Pink DG S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
    Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

    Work. Play. Win. Repeat.
  • CaseyDanCaseyDan Members Posts: 796 ✭✭
    Well I just received my first 2018 AeroReact Blade polo from Nike in Hyper Magenta so here is my quick review.



    They do run a little larger than last year as was mentioned above. The sleeves are a little longer to. The biggest difference is the material. It does seem a little thicker and certainly not AS soft as last years. This can be a pro or con depending on the weather you typically play in. I live in Texas so I'm all for soft and light so we will see how this shirt does in 100 degree weather for 5 hour. One of my favorite parts about the AeroReact was that it never seemed to really stick to your body when you would sweat. Hopefully the "technology" continues to hold up.



    As you can see, I was a huge fan of the 2017 Fall AeroReact line so I hope my quick review is helpful.



    TaylorMade M2 Tensei Pro White 60s
    Callaway Epic Flash w/ Whiteboard 70s
    Callaway Rogue 5W w/ Whiteboard 80s
    Callaway Apex 19 Combo 4-AW
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*
    TaylorMade 60* Hi-Toe
    TaylorMade Spider X
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,182 ✭✭
    CaseyDan wrote:
    Well I just received my first 2018 AeroReact Blade polo from Nike in Hyper Magenta so here is my quick review.



    They do run a little larger than last year as was mentioned above. The sleeves are a little longer to. The biggest difference is the material. It does seem a little thicker and certainly not AS soft as last years. This can be a pro or con depending on the weather you typically play in. I live in Texas so I'm all for soft and light so we will see how this shirt does in 100 degree weather for 5 hour. One of my favorite parts about the AeroReact was that it never seemed to really stick to your body when you would sweat. Hopefully the "technology" continues to hold up.



    As you can see, I was a huge fan of the 2017 Fall AeroReact line so I hope my quick review is helpful.







    Just got the same shirt...love the fit and love the color. Only one minor complaint...it’s line dry only. Is what it is....
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,722 ✭✭
    my new shirts were running low!! image/smilie_nike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_nike:' />

    VhRlJT2.jpg
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • CaseyDanCaseyDan Members Posts: 796 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

    CaseyDan wrote:
    Well I just received my first 2018 AeroReact Blade polo from Nike in Hyper Magenta so here is my quick review.



    They do run a little larger than last year as was mentioned above. The sleeves are a little longer to. The biggest difference is the material. It does seem a little thicker and certainly not AS soft as last years. This can be a pro or con depending on the weather you typically play in. I live in Texas so I'm all for soft and light so we will see how this shirt does in 100 degree weather for 5 hour. One of my favorite parts about the AeroReact was that it never seemed to really stick to your body when you would sweat. Hopefully the "technology" continues to hold up.



    As you can see, I was a huge fan of the 2017 Fall AeroReact line so I hope my quick review is helpful.







    Just got the same shirt...love the fit and love the color. Only one minor complaint...it’s line dry only. Is what it is....




    Wow Glad you said that. I had no idea. You just saved me some money.
    TaylorMade M2 Tensei Pro White 60s
    Callaway Epic Flash w/ Whiteboard 70s
    Callaway Rogue 5W w/ Whiteboard 80s
    Callaway Apex 19 Combo 4-AW
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*
    TaylorMade 60* Hi-Toe
    TaylorMade Spider X
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,182 ✭✭
    CaseyDan wrote:
    averysdad wrote:

    CaseyDan wrote:
    Well I just received my first 2018 AeroReact Blade polo from Nike in Hyper Magenta so here is my quick review.



    They do run a little larger than last year as was mentioned above. The sleeves are a little longer to. The biggest difference is the material. It does seem a little thicker and certainly not AS soft as last years. This can be a pro or con depending on the weather you typically play in. I live in Texas so I'm all for soft and light so we will see how this shirt does in 100 degree weather for 5 hour. One of my favorite parts about the AeroReact was that it never seemed to really stick to your body when you would sweat. Hopefully the "technology" continues to hold up.



    As you can see, I was a huge fan of the 2017 Fall AeroReact line so I hope my quick review is helpful.







    Just got the same shirt...love the fit and love the color. Only one minor complaint...it’s line dry only. Is what it is....




    Wow Glad you said that. I had no idea. You just saved me some money.




    I might have passed had I known that before I bought it.....
  • willy18willy18 Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    You guys are passing on a shirt because you can't throw it in the dryer?
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,182 ✭✭
    edited May 19, 2018 #1140
    willy18 wrote:
    You guys are passing on a shirt because you can't throw it in the dryer?




    Nope...still glad I got it. Love the shirt. Just personal preference. But truth be told, for how much the shirt cost, will probably make it last longer to not put it in the dryer.
Sign In or Register to comment.