Looking For Odyssey 1W Style With Plumbers Neck

DHarryDHarry Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
Hi guys,



Have I missed any of these styles on my list that can be purchased for less than $250? I have the various lines of Odyssey 1W, PING Sigma Kinloch, PING Cadence Anser W, and the Scotty Cameron Squareback 2. Are there any others?



Thanks,



Harry

Comments

  • tim583tim583 Members Posts: 334 ✭✭
    Odyssey 2w. Have a tour issue I’m willing to part with
  • Etiger83Etiger83 Members Posts: 1,339 ✭✭
    There is a Yes putter like this. Donna 2 I think
  • DHarryDHarry Members Posts: 202 ✭✭
    tim583 wrote:
    Odyssey 2w. Have a tour issue I’m willing to part with




    Thanks for the offer but I had a 2W and did not like the feel.



    Harry

    Etiger83 wrote:
    There is a Yes putter like this. Donna 2 I think




    I will check it out. Thanks.

    Harry
  • tim583tim583 Members Posts: 334 ✭✭
    Bettinardi limited raw 8w

    Makes a high pitched ping sound though. Not my cup of tea.
  • trying2scratchtrying2scratch Members Posts: 1,053 ✭✭
    More money but you may be able to find a Carbon wide flange Ringo. Real nice looking lines, squared bumpers like odyssey 1w.
  • matt70286matt70286 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭
    You may be able to find a used Piretti Cottonwood for that price but in all liklelihood used ones are probably closer to $300.
    Ping G400 Max 9 degree - Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 60X
    Ping G400 3 wood - UST Mamiya VTS Silver SX
    TaylorMade UDI 3 iron - GD AD DI 95X
    Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5
    Mizuno T7 52, 56, 60 - DG
    Evnroll ER2
  • rufus manglerrufus mangler Members Posts: 1,665 ✭✭
    Nike Method Converge B1-01
    TM 2016 M2 9.5º
    TM RBZ 17 HL3º
    TM FCT Rescue 21º
    Srixon Z745 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey, 52.08, 56.14, 60v
    Cleveland Huntington Beach 11
    Srixon ZStar
    Hdcp 7
  • nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,693 ✭✭
    tim583 wrote:


    Bettinardi limited raw 8w



    Makes a high pitched ping sound though. Not my cup of tea.




    I've heard this about several wide blade styles, wonder if it's just coincidence or something with the design.

  • trying2scratchtrying2scratch Members Posts: 1,053 ✭✭
    Forgot about Piretti... awesome looking wide blade too! Here's a good deal if you want to refinish (not my ad)



    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Piretti-Cottonwood-II-rev-2-0-putter/283232001311?hash=item41f1f15d1f:g:jfEAAOSwIj5b1RQY:rk:2:pf:0
  • tim583tim583 Members Posts: 334 ✭✭
    nova6868 wrote:

    tim583 wrote:


    Bettinardi limited raw 8w



    Makes a high pitched ping sound though. Not my cup of tea.




    I've heard this about several wide blade styles, wonder if it's just coincidence or something with the design.




    Wide flange usually means the flange is thin in the back. Had that in a mini putter before as well. Makes a ting sound. I don’t think that sound feels well (since sound is feel). If the 8w raw didn’t make that sound, I would have sold every other putter I own instead of that one.
  • th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,142 ✭✭
    tim583 wrote:

    nova6868 wrote:

    tim583 wrote:


    Bettinardi limited raw 8w



    Makes a high pitched ping sound though. Not my cup of tea.




    I've heard this about several wide blade styles, wonder if it's just coincidence or something with the design.




    Wide flange usually means the flange is thin in the back. Had that in a mini putter before as well. Makes a ting sound. I don't think that sound feels well (since sound is feel). If the 8w raw didn't make that sound, I would have sold every other putter I own instead of that one.




    interesting point. i noticed my lajosi dd201-wb in 303SS makes just an oh-so-subtle ting sound when hit perfect, but it still maintains a very solid, dense feel at impact...maybe due to the deep mill.
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,691 ClubWRX
    Just got this from Lamont Mann:



    M3 9.5°  Ventus 6-X
    M5 15°  GD Tour AD IZ-7X
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS 85 6.5
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst 6.5  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG 115 / KBS Tour 120
    Mann MA/66

    (¬¬) WITB Link
  • kiwiikiwii Members Posts: 737 ✭✭
    Piretti cottonwood is a great option.



    The best putter I have tried in the plumbers wide blade category is the Scott cameron Cx-01.

    It has the knuckle neck, insert feels great and the design makes the putter very stable.
    '17 M1 460 9.5/ Rogue Silver
    XR '14 Pro/ PX LZ
    Adams 9031 18°/ Diamana WB
    716 AP24-pw/DG AMT S300
    '14 TM TP 52/56/60
    2014 Squareback/ Lamkin DE + 2 wraps
    Ogio Ozone, TM targa tour
    Tour Boost 360
    TM TP5/ Srixon Zstar XV
Sign In or Register to comment.