Sik Armlock

lanejsllanejsl Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
Anyone have experience with the Sik armlock putter? They seem pricey but with it? Thanks.

Comments

• poppman2142poppman2142 Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭
    edited Feb 12, 2019 6:18pm #2
    Tried contacting the company twice through email and phone calls with questions such as head weight with no response. Guess they do not want my business!
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Diamana Thump 90 stiff tipped 1/4"
    Callaway Apex Pro dot 4-P with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Mizuno T7 51,56,61 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Stability putter shaft
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭
    Had similar experiences

Have tried to ask question before order and no reply
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • RH82RH82 Members Posts: 1,982 ✭✭
    edited Feb 13, 2019 11:46pm #4
    Tried contacting the company twice through email and phone calls with questions such as head weight with no response. Guess they do not want my business!
    Same here with email but I ended up calling and they were very helpful.
    Cobra King KTD Pro (9.5*)
    Titleist 917 F2 (16.5*)
    Callaway Apex (20*)
    Srixon Z785 (4-PW)
    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)
    Toulon Madison
  • malamigmalamig Posts: 112 ✭✭
    Phone calls work. Email does not.
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* AD-DI 6X
    3w: Titleist 917F2 13.5* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1 19* Oban Devotion 04
    3i: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi AMT X100SS
    4i-PW: Mizuno MP-18 AMT X100
    50*, 55*, 60*: Mizuno T7 AMT X100SS
    Putter: Scotty Cameron
  • JayLeftyJayLefty Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,010 ✭✭

Had similar experiences

Have tried to ask question before order and no reply

They have been great with me so far. I have loved the service and attention. Did you try through their website?
    Ping G LST 9* w/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 7X | Ping G 14.5* w/ UST Chrome + 85T | Srixon Z U65 20* w/ Project X 6.5 |
    Mizuno MP-25 4-PW w/ X100 | Callaway MD4 50* & 54* w/ Project X 6.5 | Callaway MD4 60* w/ S400 | Evnroll ER2
  • lynxsterlynxster lynxster Capital of the Free World Members Posts: 389 ✭✭
    Call Tyler!! He'll hookup everyone with Excellent service and quick turn around time on orders!!
    [font=georgia,serif]Wilson Staff Cortex Driver Graphite Design Tour AD IZ [/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Wilson Staff C300 3 Wood [/font][font=georgia, serif]Evenflow 5.5 Tipped a 1/2 Inch[/font]
    [font="georgia, serif"]Wilson Staff V4 Forged Utility 18 and 22 Degree[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Wilson Staff C300 Forged 5 -PW[/font]
    [font="georgia, serif"]Wilson Staff PMP Wedges 50, 55, 59[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]Wilson Tour Urethane[/font]
  • WdwfreakWdwfreak Golf Pro - Wisconsin Posts: 1,022 ✭✭
    Mine has been good, got it in December but they got the lie angle wrong, 73 instead of 75 degrees. The heel that much in the air I think effects the reliability of the stroke.

I thought it was right and I was getting super upright in my setup but recently got it on a lie angle machine when I finally got down to my friend that I trust. Little annoyed by it to say the least and their proprietary neck design into the head means my friend can't bend it past about 74 degree without feeling like it's about to break. I think I need about 76 degrees so hoping Sik will fix it quickly. I've contacted them.
    Taylormade M3 460 8.5 HZRDUS T1100 75X
    Titleist 915fD 3 Diamana White 80-TX
    Titleist TS2 5 Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec 8TX
    TItleist AP2 718 4-6 DG X100
    Titleist 718 MBs 7-9 DG X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7s 46F DG x100, 50F, 56S, 60M DG S400
    SIK Pro-C Arm Lock 40"
  • MattM97MattM97 Members Posts: 208 ✭✭

Not Sik Armlock related but no Sik thread as I'm aware. Looks like they have some LH putters in the hands of some tour players. I asked if they plan on making LH putters and got no response. Will send an email and ask.

WITB - Lefty
    Driver: << Testing in Progress >>
    ulAVttu.png - F7 3W - 15.5D - Tensei Blue 60S
    0kZapzq.png- 816 H1 - 21 - Diamana S+ 70R
    Tghg11i.jpg - Z585 4-7 / Z785 8-PW - AMT White Tour S300
    Wedges:
    • cKIO92v.png- MD3 - 51
    • LhHjFh3.png - Glide 2.0 Stealth - 56
    • LhHjFh3.png - Glide - 60

Putter: q8m5K5T.png - E-3
    taylormade-small.jpg - TP5x or urp3gG8.png - MTB Red
    LhHjFh3.png - Pioneer
  • MontanagolfMontanagolf Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

I had a great experience with SIK. I emailed about a 79 degree lie angle possibility, as 76 was the most available on the website. They got back with me quickly and asked me to call. I spoke with Mark and he said to order from the website then send an email with what I specs I wanted. I got everything I asked for at no additional charge. They shipped the putter overnight and I got it in less than a week.
    Amazing quality and puts a great, consistent roll on the ball. I had a Bettinardi Kuchar 2 before this and like SIK much better.
    As for value, it’s the same price as a new driver and I use it way more often...worth it for me.

• Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭

@Montanagolf said:

I had a great experience with SIK. I emailed about a 79 degree lie angle possibility, as 76 was the most available on the website. They got back with me quickly and asked me to call. I spoke with Mark and he said to order from the website then send an email with what I specs I wanted. I got everything I asked for at no additional charge. They shipped the putter overnight and I got it in less than a week.
    Amazing quality and puts a great, consistent roll on the ball. I had a Bettinardi Kuchar 2 before this and like SIK much better.
    As for value, it’s the same price as a new driver and I use it way more often...worth it for me.

What about the SIK do you like much better?

• MontanagolfMontanagolf Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

“What about the SIK do you like much better?”

The Bettinardi was a great putter. It was in my bag for 2 years. I was great within 10 feet but had serious issues with distance control on longer putts.
    With the SIK, my distance control is much improved. Not sure if it is the descending loft tech, the lighter weight (headweight is 360g vs the 400g kuchar), the more upright lie angle, the larger grip, or all of the above combined, but it just works better for me.
    Feel off the face is similar. I got the steel shaft as I just couldn’t spend an additional $300 for the LA golf shaft.

• Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭

Thanks,, I am on the fence between the 2..