Sik Armlock

lanejsl ·  
lanejsllanejsl  32WRX Points: 17Members Posts: 32 Bunkers
Anyone have experience with the Sik armlock putter? They seem pricey but with it? Thanks.
Posted:

Comments

• poppman2142poppman2142  1195WRX Points: 166Members Posts: 1,195 Platinum Tees
    Tried contacting the company twice through email and phone calls with questions such as head weight with no response. Guess they do not want my business!
    Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5* with Tensei Pro White 60 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist TS4 10.5* with GD XC6 stiff tipped 1/2" 
    Titleist TS2 16.5* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1"
    Titleist TS2 hybrid 19* with Tensei Pro White 90 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Titleist 680 MB 4-9 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Vokey SM7 46,50,55,60 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Yes C Groove Callie tour issue Badds prototype long neck
    Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CA 1557WRX Points: 255Members Posts: 1,557 Platinum Tees
    Had similar experiences

Have tried to ask question before order and no reply
    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, Canada 2332WRX Points: 228Members Posts: 2,332 Platinum Tees
    Tried contacting the company twice through email and phone calls with questions such as head weight with no response. Guess they do not want my business!
    Same here with email but I ended up calling and they were very helpful.
    Posted:

Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

TEE CBX (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*)

Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

• malamigmalamig  122WRX Points: 78Handicap: +3Members Posts: 122 Fairways
    Phone calls work. Email does not.
    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5* AD-DI 6X
    3w: Titleist 917F2 13.5* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 05
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1 19* Oban Devotion 04
    3i: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi AMT X100SS
    4i-PW: Mizuno MP-18 AMT X100
    50*, 55*, 60*: Mizuno T7 AMT X100SS
    Putter: Scotty Cameron
  • JayLeftyJayLefty St. Louis, MO 2038WRX Points: 116Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,038 Platinum Tees

Had similar experiences

Have tried to ask question before order and no reply

They have been great with me so far. I have loved the service and attention. Did you try through their website?
    Posted:
    PXG 0811X Gen2 10.5* w/ Matrix Black Tie 80X
    PXG 0311x 1 iron w/ Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X
    PXG 0311t 3 iron w/ Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Callaway X Forged '18 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Cleveland RTX 4 50*, 54* and 58* w/ x100
    PXG Mustang w/ BGT Stability Shaft
  • lynxsterlynxster lynxster Capital of the Free World  426WRX Points: 79Handicap: 8Members Posts: 426 Greens
    Call Tyler!! He'll hookup everyone with Excellent service and quick turn around time on orders!!
    Posted:

Driver: Bridgestone Tour B JGR  Tour AD DI 6

3 Wood - Wilson Staff D7 Kiyoshi 75 Purple

Hybrid-Wilson Staff FY Club KBS Tour Hybrid

4 & 5 Irons - Wilson Staff Launch Pad Catalyst 85 Stiff

Irons - Wilson Staff D7 Forged Catalyst 85 Stiff 

Grips: Lamkin Sonar 

Advertisement
  • WdwfreakWdwfreak Wisconsin Proud  1130WRX Points: 165Members Posts: 1,130 Platinum Tees
    Mine has been good, got it in December but they got the lie angle wrong, 73 instead of 75 degrees. The heel that much in the air I think effects the reliability of the stroke.

I thought it was right and I was getting super upright in my setup but recently got it on a lie angle machine when I finally got down to my friend that I trust. Little annoyed by it to say the least and their proprietary neck design into the head means my friend can't bend it past about 74 degree without feeling like it's about to break. I think I need about 76 degrees so hoping Sik will fix it quickly. I've contacted them.
    Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik Standard Tensei Pro White 70TX 44.5"
    Titleist 16.5* TS3 Diamana White 80TX
    Titleist 19.5* TS2 Ventus Blue 8X
    Titleist 24.5* TS3 Hybrid 38.25" Project X LZ 6.5 125g
    Cobra King Forged CB 5-PW Project X LZ 6.5 125g
    Ping Glide 3.0 51-55-60 Project X LZ 6.5 125g
    Ping Sigma 2 Wolverine H 34.5"
  • MattM97MattM97  852WRX Points: 363Members Posts: 852 Golden Tee

Not Sik Armlock related but no Sik thread as I'm aware. Looks like they have some LH putters in the hands of some tour players. I asked if they plan on making LH putters and got no response. Will send an email and ask.

Posted:
    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus - 9° Draw - Tour 65S
    Fariway: Cobra F7 - 15.5° Draw - Tensei Blue 65S
    Hybrid: Ping G410 - 19° - Alta CB 70R
    Irons: Srixon Z585 - 4i to 7i - Z785 - 8i to PW - AMT Tour White S300
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 51° - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56° - Ping Glide 60°
    Putter Rotation: Edel E-3 - Miura KM-006LH - Toulon San Diego - and many more.
    Balls: TaylorMade TP5X
    Bag: Ping Pioneer
  • MontanagolfMontanagolf  102WRX Points: 41Handicap: 11Members Posts: 102 Fairways

I had a great experience with SIK. I emailed about a 79 degree lie angle possibility, as 76 was the most available on the website. They got back with me quickly and asked me to call. I spoke with Mark and he said to order from the website then send an email with what I specs I wanted. I got everything I asked for at no additional charge. They shipped the putter overnight and I got it in less than a week.
    Amazing quality and puts a great, consistent roll on the ball. I had a Bettinardi Kuchar 2 before this and like SIK much better.
    As for value, it’s the same price as a new driver and I use it way more often...worth it for me.

Posted:
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn  2541WRX Points: 368Members Posts: 2,541 Titanium Tees

On -, @Montanagolf said:

I had a great experience with SIK. I emailed about a 79 degree lie angle possibility, as 76 was the most available on the website. They got back with me quickly and asked me to call. I spoke with Mark and he said to order from the website then send an email with what I specs I wanted. I got everything I asked for at no additional charge. They shipped the putter overnight and I got it in less than a week.
    Amazing quality and puts a great, consistent roll on the ball. I had a Bettinardi Kuchar 2 before this and like SIK much better.
    As for value, it’s the same price as a new driver and I use it way more often...worth it for me.

What about the SIK do you like much better?

Posted:
  • MontanagolfMontanagolf  102WRX Points: 41Handicap: 11Members Posts: 102 Fairways

“What about the SIK do you like much better?”

The Bettinardi was a great putter. It was in my bag for 2 years. I was great within 10 feet but had serious issues with distance control on longer putts.
    With the SIK, my distance control is much improved. Not sure if it is the descending loft tech, the lighter weight (headweight is 360g vs the 400g kuchar), the more upright lie angle, the larger grip, or all of the above combined, but it just works better for me.
    Feel off the face is similar. I got the steel shaft as I just couldn’t spend an additional $300 for the LA golf shaft.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn  2541WRX Points: 368Members Posts: 2,541 Titanium Tees

Thanks,, I am on the fence between the 2..

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.