Show me your Betti's -Bettinardi's-

Comments

• wvularc11wvularc11 Members Posts: 224
    that ryder cup one is amazing!!
  • bogeyjosh bogeyjosh Banned Posts: 687
    Wow, this one just arrived. betty.gif It's cousin should be here next week.

• chickenpotpiechickenpotpie #TeamJetSpeed Members Posts: 8,538 ✭✭
    Josh, you've got some good taste. For some reason, I really like the 3/4 BB-5's....way more than their big brother. Can't wait to see the other one.
    Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
    WITB Link
  • gnicollsgnicolls Members Posts: 524 ClubWRX
    BB1 Retro. Just picked up a Sig 2 as well.
  • Z3R013Z3R013 Members Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Dang! I want a DASS JAM Widebody with just a site dot. That looks good. I can't wait until my flow neck version gets back from the studio.

Heres mine:

• turbo4doorturbo4door Members Posts: 1,272
    edited Jul 15, 2011 #68
    This thread makes me drool all over my keyboard.Mine is not nearly as fancy as all these customs, but this is my every-day gamer and I love it.

BOS Servces aquamarine finish and a white Iomic and a white GWRX headcover

21n4feu.jpg

This is how it looked when I got it!

11rt3qx.jpg
  • rrkmanrrkman Members Posts: 1,182
    Here's the only one I have. Nice putter but doesn't get a lot of bag time.....just too many putters. Bettinardi has added a flangeline since the images were taken. Long neck JAM with Black Thunder finish.

2187A.jpg2187B.jpg
  • jcigarsjcigars Members Posts: 2,194 ✭✭
    Here a pretty Kool Betti image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• volrusvolrus Members Posts: 1,480
    jcigars wrote:

Jimmy, where the Kool Aid is on the face, is that actually stamped into the putter where there is an actual "lip" where the honeycomb meets the Kool Aid? Just curious if it would impact the roll if you hit it on what appears to be a "lip". Or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me?
    volrus wrote:

jcigars wrote:

Jimmy, where the Kool Aid is on the face, is that actually stamped into the putter where there is an actual "lip" where the honeycomb meets the Kool Aid? Just curious if it would impact the roll if you hit it on what appears to be a "lip". Or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me?

Brad....the face is milled then filled with paint. I actually thought there would be no way this putter would be functional but it actually feels great. I was really surprised how soft the feel was after rolling a few putts with it. I'm not sure the owner will be gaming this one anytime soon.

Jimmy
    jcigars wrote:

volrus wrote:

jcigars wrote:

Brad....the face is milled then filled with paint. I actually thought there would be no way this putter would be functional but it actually feels great. I was really surprised how soft the feel was after rolling a few putts with it. I'm not sure the owner will be gaming this one anytime soon.

Jimmy

Sounds pretty cool. I agree, doubt anyone will be gaming it but I'd love to see it!

• mws82mws82 Members Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Alright Jimmy enough Teasing load the new putters to your sight. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • bogeyjosh bogeyjosh Banned Posts: 687
    jcigars wrote:

Love this one

Show the black .44 mag Jimmy. I love that thing!
  • kwboiekwboie duger Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Z3R013 wrote:

Dang! I want a DASS JAM Widebody with just a site dot. That looks good. I can't wait until my flow neck version gets back from the studio.

Heres mine:

How do you like yours? How's the setup, feel, roll...? I've been eyeing one up for a while. Any feedback would be great.
    Too be honest, I can't give you any feedback because before I got a chance to game it, I sent it to the studio for some lie adjustments, PROTO stamping, and a new grip... That was 10 weeks ago image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I hope to get it back soon and can give you a proper response. When I had for a few days, it felt pretty good though, really soft.
  • CLCcaddyCLCcaddy Members Posts: 228
    rrkman wrote:

Here's the only one I have. Nice putter but doesn't get a lot of bag time.....just too many putters. Bettinardi has added a flangeline since the images were taken. Long neck JAM with Black Thunder finish.

Solid putter!

2187A.jpg2187B.jpg
    Gotta keep this thread alive... Heres another one of mine. Borrowed the pic from Indyvai (Thanks Matt) I could never take a picture as good image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

The BoxCar image/cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool)' />

Here are my two. You may have seen these floating around before but now they are all mine! Bought the HMM new from Jimmy and bought the BB0 Flow from a WRX member. The BB0 is carbon steel and 351 grams and has a black Bettinardi Grip Master. The HMM is DASS with a FIT face, 351 grams, and has an orange Kangaroo leather Bettinardi Grip Master.

Z3R013 wrote:

Gotta keep this thread alive... Heres another one of mine. Borrowed the pic from Indyvai (Thanks Matt) I could never take a picture as good image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

LOVE the flow neck on your HMM. Is it DASS or carbon?
  • russian7russian7 Members Posts: 2,527 ✭✭

Here's my favourite (one of a few I'm fortunate to own)... and it definately gets gamed:

[url="http://bettinardi.com/registry/detail/2525"]RJB2525[/url]

2525A.jpg

2525B.jpg

2525C.jpg

2525D.jpg

Sick!

• TheBoomer TheBoomer Members Posts: 3,375 ✭✭
    edited Jul 20, 2011 #85
    Here's my piece of D.A.S.S !!!!!!!!

Something Rare
    Something JDM
    WITB Link
    volrus wrote:

Z3R013 wrote:

LOVE the flow neck on your HMM. Is it DASS or carbon?

Thank you, it is soft carbon with a black oxide finish that is super durable and very clean. It's a beast at 365g and pretty rare because it doesn't say Bettinardi anywhere on it.
  • jickjick Members Posts: 1,144 ✭✭
    The nice thing about Bettinardi Golf compared to other brands is that their production models are made by exactly the same machines to the same standards and tolerances (bordering on mad perfectionism) as their tour and special release putters (as well as the parts they mill for other industries like the Department of Defense). Here is a production model Mizuno BC6, which has an extremely durable Black Thunder finish, and I did my own custom paintfill:

Bettinardi-Mizuno-BC6-Colored-Back.jpg

Bettinardi-Mizuno-BC6-Colored-Face.jpg

Bettinardi-Mizuno-BC6-Colored-Sole.jpg

Bettinardi-Mizuno-BC6-Colored-Top.jpg
  • smithjohnjrsmithjohnjr Grinder16 Members Posts: 838 ✭✭
    jcigars wrote:

The BoxCar image/cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cool)' />

These threads need to stop image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Everytime Jimmy posts my paypal account takes a beating.. image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Saw the flow neck and had to have one... Thanks Jimmy and Nick... My newest 2 are

RJB3313

• ThrillamanjaroThrillamanjaro Members Posts: 130
    Heres mine... Japan released Mc-3. Did some customizing on it... I love it.

BettinardiMattMcGuire3.jpg

BettinardiMattMcGuire4.jpg

BettinardiMattMcGuire1.jpg
  • smithjohnjrsmithjohnjr Grinder16 Members Posts: 838 ✭✭

Dee boxcar man_in_love.gif

That one is COOL. You should see the long neck PN that is the mate to yours. WOW