O Works S Neck Mallets -- Lefty Models?

JayLeftyJayLefty Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,010 ClubWRX
Does anyone have a sense of which models will be available for lefty golfers? Will any of them be available? I can't stop thinking about the two ball in black and the jailbreak in black. I tried to take the O Works versa out of my bag after getting frustrated about the weight kits, but the roll is just too good to ignore.
Ping G LST 9* w/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 7X | Ping G 14.5* w/ UST Chrome + 85T | Srixon Z U65 20* w/ Project X 6.5 |
Mizuno MP-25 4-PW w/ X100 | Callaway MD4 50* & 54* w/ Project X 6.5 | Callaway MD4 60* w/ S400 | Evnroll ER2

Comments

• JayLeftyJayLefty Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,010 ClubWRX
    Zero options?
    Ping G LST 9* w/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 7X | Ping G 14.5* w/ UST Chrome + 85T | Srixon Z U65 20* w/ Project X 6.5 |
    Mizuno MP-25 4-PW w/ X100 | Callaway MD4 50* & 54* w/ Project X 6.5 | Callaway MD4 60* w/ S400 | Evnroll ER2
  • GolfingfanaticGolfingfanatic Members Posts: 3,012 ✭✭
    Judging by the odyssey website, you appear to be right. I can't find any slant neck mallets for lefties
    Callaway Gbb Epic Forged 9.5°
    TM M2 DF 16.5° 
    Honma TW737 FWc 21° 
    TM RSI UDI 3 
    TM 2011 MC Onset 4-PW
    Cobra King Pur 54°/ Vokey Proto 60°
    TW Ardmore
  • TwoheyTwohey SoCalMembers Posts: 433 ✭✭
    I thought I saw a post that had a screen shot of someone at Odyssey saying the 7s would be LH... But for the life of me, I can't find it again...! I got all excited until I checked the Odyssey site yesterday...
  • leftygolfer15leftygolfer15 Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭
    Twohey wrote:

I thought I saw a post that had a screen shot of someone at Odyssey saying the 7s would be LH... But for the life of me, I can't find it again...! I got all excited until I checked the Odyssey site yesterday...

That’s correct. I asked the same questions as you guys. They just didn’t put the left 7S’s up for preorder. They will be available in black and red.
    Good to know...

I must have one of these putters.
  • timbo08timbo08 Members Posts: 2,057 ✭✭
    I really wish Odyssey would put a button or filter on their site that allows you to see which Putters are available in LH. You have to click on each putter and scroll down to specs to find out if it is available in LH which is a pain.
  • browne11browne11 I'm a hockey player, playing golf today Members Posts: 1,621 ✭✭
    I saw a lefty red 7s in person at golf galaxy by me. I was pretty shocked since it didn’t seem available on their website. Made me hopeful a 2ball model will be available also at some point.
    Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
    Ping G30 14.5 stiff
    Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
    Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
    Ping 54, 58 Tour S
    Taylormade DJ Spider Tour
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16 Members Posts: 7,163 ✭✭
    I'm guessing they will be available, but maybe only in one of the two colors, and/or maybe only in the 2 ball, etc. No way all models in all colors will be LH.
    WITB
    DRIVER MIA
    LTD Kai'li 70X
    818H2 Tour Blue 85X
    P790 4i Modus 120X
    P770 5-PW KBS Tour FLT
    Glide Stealth 2.0 50/10SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 54/12SS AMT Wedge
    Glide Stealth 2.0 58/12SS Modus 125 Wedge (Hi Toe 58 KBS Wedge in test)
    TP Black Copper Juno w/ PX 7.0 Wedge
    TP5X
    Sun Mountain 4.5 Bag

• DirtyBirdie2DirtyBirdie2 Of All The Hazards, Fear Is The Worst YEGMembers Posts: 798 ✭✭
    If you guys are still wondering what putters will be available in LH, let me know. I have the catalog here.

Taylormade

Driver: ??
    Fairway Woods: M4 3 & 5 w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ
    Irons: 4-PW P760's w/ TT Project X 
    Wedges: 52,56,60 Hi Toe w/ KBS HiRev
    Putter: Custom Red MySpider & Bettinardi Kool-Aid 'The Hive' Tour Putter

• browne11browne11 I'm a hockey player, playing golf today Members Posts: 1,621 ✭✭

If you guys are still wondering what putters will be available in LH, let me know. I have the catalog here.

2ball slant neck? Prefer black but would be ok with red too.
    Ping G30 14.5 stiff
    Ping 54, 58 Tour S
  • DirtyBirdie2DirtyBirdie2 Of All The Hazards, Fear Is The Worst YEGMembers Posts: 798 ✭✭
    browne11 wrote:

2ball slant neck? Prefer black but would be ok with red too.

Negative sir! The 2018 lineup for the 2-ball is red only, non slant neck, RH/LH

Taylormade

• TwoheyTwohey SoCalMembers Posts: 433 ✭✭
    How about the 1Wide S (Red or Black)?

Thanks!

• MgovMgov Members Posts: 8
    What about a Marxman with a slant neck?

The only lefty slant neck i seem to see at all is a 7s. It might be easier to ask what other lefty slants are coming out.

Thanks!
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely Members Posts: 700 ✭✭
    I have a 7s lefty. Got it off the tour van supposedly. Had someone tell me the other day the red and black would both be available in left handed but haven’t seen it anywhere as of yet. I love this putter it sets up so well
  • leftygolfer15leftygolfer15 Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭

I have a 7s lefty. Got it off the tour van supposedly. Had someone tell me the other day the red and black would both be available in left handed but haven’t seen it anywhere as of yet. I love this putter it sets up so well

Post some pics!

Post some pics!
    Mgov wrote:

What about a Marxman with a slant neck?

The only lefty slant neck i seem to see at all is a 7s. It might be easier to ask what other lefty slants are coming out.

Thanks!

Yes it is! This is the putter I ordered with my staff package. Available in both red and black colour options. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Twohey wrote:

How about the 1Wide S (Red or Black)?

Thanks!

No, the 1WideS is only available in RH in both red and black colour options.

Taylormade

• UnderPar18UnderPar18 Previously Ecsugolf1 Members Posts: 5,623 ✭✭
    Just post the catalog pic minus any price info. Probably an easier resource for us lefties and much appreciated
    Was really excited about a slant 2ball. Oh well. Guess the Toulon Atlanta I have on pre order will have to do for the year. That’s the one I have really wanted and kinda surprised it’s coming in lefty.
    Ping G30 14.5 stiff
    Ping 54, 58 Tour S
    browne11 wrote:

Was really excited about a slant 2ball. Oh well. Guess the Toulon Atlanta I have on pre order will have to do for the year. That's the one I have really wanted and kinda surprised it's coming in lefty.

If the Toulon doesn't treat you good, let me know! I'll take her off your hands image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Taylormade

I have a 7s lefty. Got it off the tour van supposedly. Had someone tell me the other day the red and black would both be available in left handed but haven't seen it anywhere as of yet. I love this putter it sets up so well

The #7 w/ slant neck is in the catalog, in both red and black available in Lefty image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Taylormade

Is the 7 really available in red and black?
    JayLefty wrote:

Is the 7 really available in red and black?

I have a red slant neck. Mine has a sightline though instead of dots.
  • 24bshaff24bshaff Members Posts: 15 ✭✭

I have a 7s lefty. Got it off the tour van supposedly. Had someone tell me the other day the red and black would both be available in left handed but haven't seen it anywhere as of yet. I love this putter it sets up so well

The #7 w/ slant neck is in the catalog, in both red and black available in Lefty image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

The only lefty slant neck I see on the Odyssey website is the red 7. Is the black being released soon?
    It shows it’s made left of you select the specs on odyssey website but no where to order.
    edited Feb 24, 2018 #27

It shows it’s made left of you select the specs on odyssey website but no where to order.

Maybe it’s still in production and not available yet, thanks.
    The Black #7s putters are available in lefty on the site. I asked got info. They are listed now. Just ordered mine.
  • MgovMgov Members Posts: 8
    Still nothing but the 7s that I can see. Laaame.
    True, but at least both color options are available now in the 7s.
    JayLefty wrote:

The Black #7s putters are available in lefty on the site. I asked got info. They are listed now. Just ordered mine.

Thanks for the update.