2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Giveaway: Golf USA + $2500 TaylorMade Shopping Experience

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awesome give away! Well...my father and brother both have the luxury of upgrading their equipment whenever they feel the need. I, on the other hand, have a 3 year old daughter who is more expensive than a membership to Cypress!! They both are currently playing custom SLDR drivers with exotic shafts and both play forged blades. I am currently playing a RBZ tour with a stock shaft and cast irons. Brutal. This giveaway could end up making them jealous of my equipment. Help a new dad out!!

Titleist 915D2 Speeder 6.2 TS
TM RBZ Stage 2 3W HL
Adams Idea Pro a12 18[sup]o[/sup]
Cleveland CG7 Tour P-3
Cleveland 588 52[sup]o[/sup]
Cleveland CG15 60[sup]o[/sup]
Scotty Cameron Circa '62 No. 2

Because I've never had a 1-brand bag. It sure would be fun to go all out with 2.5k!

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

I was given a set of Rac MB irons by my best friends widow after he was killed in the line of duty. I upgraded the shafts and grips and went on to win the club championship two years in a row, then gave the irons back to his son who is 14, but doesn't play. I miss them, but I would love another set just to have because of the past history we have.

[color=#282828]I'd like a full bag of TaylorMade golf clubs because since loosing my job and starting my own business I've had to completely cut back on the golfing and reluctantly had to sell my set to try to keep the bills paid on time. A new set would be a great pick me up and get me back out on the course quicker.....[/color]

I'd love to try out the SLDR irons and give the SLDR a true test on the course instead of just hitting it into a net in a store. Great giveaway by Golf USA and GolfWRX. Would be interesting to see a head to head matchup between my current clubs and an all TM bag.

Titleist TSR2 8* or Callaway AI Smoke Max 9*???

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Nike Dymo 5w

Titleist 917f2 7w

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Titleist Vokey 54*

Titleist Vokey 60*

Taylormade MySpider Tour X 

Thanks to GolfUSA and GolfWRX for giving us this great opportunity.
There are several reasons why I would want these clubs. First, It would just be plain freakin awsome to recieve a brand new set of clubs, espically to a person who has been playing grage sale clubs all his life. Second, maby the low spinning metalwoods will help cure my chronic, towering slice(seriously I use an 8 degree driver and I still hit sky balls). Third, It would really impress all the guys in my golf league, which would be awsome. And finally, I would use them to try to win my club championship, which would be the best thing ever.
Again thanks for the opportunity.

Taylormade makes some fantastic equipment. I've gamed them off and on and would be honored to play with a full bag of their product. I love how year after year Taylormade is able to bring new, cutting edge, and game-enhancing products to market. They are one of the more interesting companies in golf. Unfortunately, I think I'm down to only one Taylormade club in the bag -- the driver of course. I think we should change that.

Awesome giveaway. I'd like to win because I don't think I've ever gamed a TM club but I love adidas so it's high time I give TM a try.

Glove: ML
Tees: 2 3/4
Towel: white
Repair tool: metal
Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
Iron headcovers: wait, what?

The feedback system is annoying

Taylormade has really been producing some great equipment as of late, especially their wedge and Tour Preferred line of clubs. Not only do they look amazing, but they perform just as good if not better. The SLDR has been a game changer for many people. The research and tech that went into this club has made it a top performer and spin killer. That was proven in the SLDR challenge. I would love to have a set of Taylormade clubs because they flat out perform and look absolutely amazing. Thank you for the great giveaway!

Titleist 917 D3 8.5* (C1), GD Tour AD IZ 7tx <br /><br /><br /> Ping G400 14.5, GD Tour AD DI 8tx<br /><br /><br /> Titleist 718 TMB 2-iron, Tour AD DI <br /><br /><br /> Ping S55 4-PW, KBS Ctaper 125 S+<br /><br /><br /> PING Nome TR, 35" slight arc<br /><br /><br /> Ping Glide Stealth 50ss, 54ss, 60es

I would love to win this because Taylormade has given me some of the best experiences of my life. 2005, I won a Taylormade trip to the British Open at St. Andrews and then a few years ago, won a Taylormade trip to Quail Hollow for the Ghost Putter release and got to go in the tour truck. I can't think of a better payback than representing them everywhere I go.

Driver: Titleist 915D3 Rogue 125 60TX
FW: Titleist 915F 16.5 degree Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid: Adams Pro Mini 20 & 23
Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 KBS C-Taper
Wedges: Titleist SM5 54 & 58
Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select NP2

Why? I've had great success with the my current R1 and know it would continue throughout the whole set!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Callaway AI Smoke Max 11.5* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 15* Fujikura Ventus TR Red

Taylormade SIM DHY 19* Diamana Hybrid

Callaway Rogue ST Pro 5-PW Fujikura Axiom

Taylormade HiToe Bigfoot 52*/56*/60* Fujikura Pro

Odyssey AI-One Seven S

Callaway Chrome Tour X

WITB Link

I've been hard headed about buying TM equipment, but I tried my brother in laws original Rocketballz and it was eye opening. With all the hype around the SLDR, I'd really like to try one properly fitted to see what the hype is all about. Also very intrigued by the slot technology in the irons! TM is always pushing the limits of innovation, and always getting favorable reviews from the general golfing public. Would give me am opportunity to try this counterbalance idea I've heard so much about!

I have always been a fan of TaylorMade's drivers and FW's but for no particular reason, have never really tried any of their other clubs. I had a Ghost Spider putter in the bag for a while a couple years ago, and really regret letting that one go. I'm a fan of the innovation and technology that they have been injecting into the sport over the last couple of years. I love the look of the new Tour Preferred Irons and wedges and would love the opportunity to get a set in my bag.

I want one of those SLDR Mini drivers [u]badly[/u]. Do I really need to come up with 13 more reasons why I want to win this?

[b]Thank you Golf USA, TM, golfwrx.[/b]

[color=#FF0000][b]v EDIT[/b]: [b]Thank you [/b]to the poster below me for answering my question! [b]75 WORD MINIMUM[/b]![/color]

I suppose a white putter is worth a try. And some SLDR irons might be nice. Or perhaps some muscle backs, but do I have enough game? Can I pick out some balls too? A whole bunch of them? And can I stock up on gloves? I have always liked TM gloves, they fit me better than any other brand. And those ATV wedges, I have always wanted to try them, but I have never had the chance: Are they really good for, or should I say, from all lies? And can I have a few 15" cups with that, just in case? How much are those anyways? If there is cash left over I think I might just throw in one of the legendary full-size drivers too, just for kicks. It is very exciting to just think about having the opportunity to do so.

Wait are all entries that are less than 75 words invalid??? :P

Like most I have a limited amount of disposable income that I can spend on golf equipment. Winning one of GolfWRX's amazing contests would have an enormous impact on my golf budget for the year. Freeing up coin that could be spent on a trip to Bandon. Plus I just got done with a fitting and am currently on the hunt for some SLDR magic. I'm afraid I will be lofting up quite soon. For shame.

Thanks again for these contests.

G425 Max 9*o w/ RIP Beta
TEE CBX19 16.5*
Sub70 699U 19.5*
P770 5-P
Exo #7

I'd really like to try the new SLDR S line of drivers, fwys, and hybrids. I'm especially interested in the new SLDR Mini. I've been really struggling with driver lately, so I'd love to put together a new bag with a SLDR Mini and some TP irons and TP wedges.

Thank you Golf USA and GolfWRX for this great giveaway!

Titleist 910D2 9.5* Tour Issue
TEE XCG7 15*
Srixon Z545 4-PW
Vokey SM6 46* 50* 54* 58*
John Byron DaleHead 2

This is a very very very good contest. Taylormade Made makes very very very good equipment. My son loves your stuff so I think this bag is for him. Afterall he would like to go out for the high school golf team next year. Imagine him showing up with a bag full of Taylor Made equipment. It would be really cool if he could get a bag with his name on it. Maybe that is a bit much. Maybe not. THis is a very very very good contest.