Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

Thanks guys, I know what Swoosh is. Just asking how people had access. When the big layoffs happened they really cracked down on who had access to the site. Never heard of anyone with their own log in that didn't work their but I think that was one of the things they changed.

It wasn't that big of a layoff for them because the rest of Nike is still going strong. There are still PLENTY of employees at Nike in all other divisions that have a Swoosh account.

Do you have a clue what I'm talking about? 7 years ago they laid off over 5% of their total workforce. Pretty big lay off back then including laying off roughly 15% of the total head count at WHQ. Around that time loss prevention brought the use of Swoosh accounts by non Nike employees or family members to the higher ups attention.

Not sure where you got that I was saying not many had a Swoosh account.

If anyone comes across a 17' Air Hybrid Carry III (101) on the bay or somewhere can they let a brutha know?

I'm bummed nike's out of the hard goods game, but sorry those '17 bags are atrocious

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

If anyone comes across a 17' Air Hybrid Carry III (101) on the bay or somewhere can they let a brutha know?

I'm bummed nike's out of the hard goods game, but sorry those '17 bags are atrocious

the bag itself, assuming that it's physically the same as the '16, is an awesome carry bag.

i prefer the '16's graphics

I would prefer it if everyone else hates it, that increases my odds of coming across one of these hard to find samples

To be honest, aside from the obnoxious script on the sport lite, from a design standpoint I have no understanding for how any of these can be called atrocious...have you ever seen any of the bag designs and colorways from the last few years? The amount that people complain about things they don't like on here as opposed to spending valuable time talking about the things they do - is retarded.

I would prefer it if everyone else hates it, that increases my odds of coming across one of these hard to find samples

To be honest, aside from the obnoxious script on the sport lite, from a design standpoint I have no understanding for how any of these can be called atrocious...have you ever seen any of the bag designs and colorways from the last few years? The amount that people complain about things they don't like on here as opposed to spending valuable time talking about the things they do - is retarded.

I like my bag with the navy, but the white and black looks better.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

I like my bag with the navy, but the white and black looks better.

Yeah, the navy and silver looks very nice, I'm just not a navy guy. My local shop got that color in the AHC and the black and white in the Air Sport Carry IV, but I'm not really interested in that one. They also got a sample Platinium Cart II but that should be on its way to ruffellpreffley...whose name makes me laugh every time

the air hybrid carry is my one carry bag that i have, and it's white with orange and grey. a 2016 model. i def don't think what you posted is atrocious by any stretch of the imagination (i know it wasn't me that said that to begin with). heck, if i was shopping for a stand bag and they were available i'd probably GET one, because the bag config itself is awesome

You were making some okay points until your last sentence.

Agree the Air Hybrid is a decent design (except much too heavy for routine carrying), just don't know what Nike was thinking with the referee stripe themes on many of the '17 bags.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

You were making some okay points until your last sentence.

Agree the Air Hybrid is a decent design (except much too heavy for routine carrying), just don't know what Nike was thinking with the referee stripe themes on many of the '17 bags.

My last statement is the one with the most profundity - it's all over this place. Also there are "referee stripes" on literally two bags. AS doesn't count because they aren't vertical and there's no resemblance.

I have a Vapor Hybrid bag from a few seasons ago. It's still just fine but I'm pretty much getting a whole new setup and of course feel I need to put it in a new bag. I almost pulled the trigger on the white/red/black hybrid 3 but I've had white bags before and although I clean all my clubs and wipe down my bag after almost every round, the cart strap always leaves a mark on the bag after riding several times. Does the 3m spray stuff work?

The only other 14 way stand I like is the sm 130s. I like the blue and green (shhh, volt) one and the white and red but once again the white issue.

Just snagged a VFP 3 iron on the bay for $72 in near mint condition. I'm also eyeing a set of 4-A VFP irons to pair with my VPC'S and see what spring brings. Maybe game one and keep the other for my future kid one day. 18 years from now, playing swoosh irons..

Gutted! I've been looking for a Vapor Fly 3 iron or Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron for months!

new in plastic VFP 3 iron just popped up on ebay, $120 buy now, $15 shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162315957385

I have a Vapor Hybrid bag from a few seasons ago. It's still just fine but I'm pretty much getting a whole new setup and of course feel I need to put it in a new bag. I almost pulled the trigger on the white/red/black hybrid 3 but I've had white bags before and although I clean all my clubs and wipe down my bag after almost every round, the cart strap always leaves a mark on the bag after riding several times. Does the 3m spray stuff work?

The only other 14 way stand I like is the sm 130s. I like the blue and green (shhh, volt) one and the white and red but once again the white issue.

I tried to scotchguard the bag but it still left the marks from the cart straps.

I tried to scotchguard the bag but it still left the marks from the cart straps.

+1. I also did scotchguard treatment on my wifes white bag. It helps a little but still gets dirty + black marks from the cart straps. Not a big fan of white bag.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

I've gone a little wild these last few weeks. Sorry for the blurry basement pics, I feel like we get like 3 hours of light every day. Slept on the transition stripe polo, one of my favorites from this year now.

I passed on the navy blue AHC, couldn't pass this up for $75. Looks even better in person. It will never see a cart strap so I'm not as worried about the white.

Nice shopping spree DDR

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

Back when Nike first said they were not going to make clubs any longer I pulled the trigger on a Vapor Fly driver. The price was awesome and I hit it well in the Gear Trials, so I figured what the hey.

Up until two weeks ago I had only done some range sessions with it; it was longer than my Z355 but the dispersion seemed off a bit. Two weeks ago I had a fun round with some friends and I decided to take it out.

All I can say is WOW! It was longer, I was accurate with it, and the feel is awesome. (I think watching videos of Andy Carter hitting is Pro version inspired me to take it out)

So today I finally used it in a real comp round. Match play. Let's just say it'll be staying in the bag for awhile. Can't believe I waited this long to at least try it. It's a real shame that Nike decided not to make them anymore. This driver is the real deal and I am thrilled I got it.

Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
Titleist Vokey 50*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
Tad Moore TM-1 35"
Callaway Chrome Soft

Just snagged a VFP 3 iron on the bay for $72 in near mint condition. I'm also eyeing a set of 4-A VFP irons to pair with my VPC'S and see what spring brings. Maybe game one and keep the other for my future kid one day. 18 years from now, playing swoosh irons..

Gutted! I've been looking for a Vapor Fly 3 iron or Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron for months!

Thanks for the tip.

Probably won't ship to Europe :(

Thanks for the tip.

Probably won't ship to Europe :(

oh, didn't notice your location =(

I've gone a little wild these last few weeks. Sorry for the blurry basement pics, I feel like we get like 3 hours of light every day. Slept on the transition stripe polo, one of my favorites from this year now.

I passed on the navy blue AHC, couldn't pass this up for $75. Looks even better in person. It will never see a cart strap so I'm not as worried about the white.

DAMN I want that bag!