2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

#Releasetheputter - The Method Appreciation and Info Thread - (NO BST)

wldchld22

[quote name='swoosh21' timestamp='1429130223' post='11367799']
[quote name='PlayMore' timestamp='1429130100' post='11367787']
[quote name='RookieBlue7' timestamp='1429129090' post='11367609']
[quote name='swoosh21' timestamp='1429128004' post='11367425']
They are going to be released on GG website on Friday if you guys didn't get it today.
[/quote]

Call them and ask them... They'll tell you sold out
[/quote]

I have always thought that store allocations are separate from online retail allocations.
[/quote]

I don't think local stores are getting them.
[/quote]

Dude that blows!

Titleist TSi2 
Titleist TSI2 3W 
Titleist TS2 Hyrbid
Titleist T200 irons
Vokey SM8 54, 58
Taylormade Spider SX32

[quote name='air23blc' timestamp='1429130160' post='11367795'][quote name='quix24' timestamp='1429129793' post='11367741']
[quote name='sbjinx' timestamp='1429129579' post='11367693'] A little off topic but what are bots? Is it something I can download (say app store) for future Nike golf releases or something software geeks created on their own [/quote]

Software geeks. They can be made to be key word specific. As soon as the tweet goes out the BOT can automatically add the item to cart and checkout in a matter of seconds.
[/quote]

I know dozens of people who had bots running this morning, it really was luck of the draw if you carted without using one.[/quote]

Never used bots before and successful on Nike.com about 70% off the time.

Just need to know what you're doing.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

[quote name='swoosh21' timestamp='1429130223' post='11367799']
[quote name='PlayMore' timestamp='1429130100' post='11367787']
[quote name='RookieBlue7' timestamp='1429129090' post='11367609']
[quote name='swoosh21' timestamp='1429128004' post='11367425']
They are going to be released on GG website on Friday if you guys didn't get it today.
[/quote]

Call them and ask them... They'll tell you sold out
[/quote]

I have always thought that store allocations are separate from online retail allocations.
[/quote]

I don't think local stores are getting them.
[/quote]

The ones that are are gone. You won't see these in stores. They've already been sold, just like popular sizes of Jordan's before the release date

I actually had my bot running on chrome this morning, but it wasn't successfull. I got through manually on Safari 45 mins after the release time. First time I've used my bot for any type of release for about a year now, I've been more successful doing things manually.

Taylormade M1 10.5* Aldila Rogue Max 65x
Taylormade M2 Tour 3W Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 70x
Mizuno MP18 (3-PW) X100-TI
Taylormade Milled Grind 52, 56, 60
Taylormade Spider Tour 

Nike Fans: Get Cash Back on Online Purchases
http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=794894"]http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=794894

[quote name='Hookshot33' timestamp='1429129961' post='11367767']
So question to everyone here - I was able to get one and while the thought of selling it would be tempting, I'm such a ho that I know I'll want to game it. Anyways, can any ordinary golf shop adjust the lie angle for me? I trust my local edwin watts with bending my irons but have never had a putter adjusted before so I was curious if it's easy to do as well?

Thanks!
[/quote]

a COMPETENT builder can easily bend the putter to your specs w/out damaging it
like I said: COMPETENT ... aka not some dumb a$$ kid who re-grips after school for $10/hour

guys imma find out if I can get one of these through my Golf Town connections (I just may be able to)
ill report back

[u][b]if i can, ill go on record w this:[/b][/u]

i don't want the putter, and wont mark it up and make money off it. I just want the Volt cover it comes with
ill show you my actual receipt for what I paid
you pay that and for actual shipping to you and Ill send it out

ill go right now and see if I can snag one .....

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='enis750' timestamp='1429130836' post='11367867']
So question to everyone here - I was able to get one and while the thought of selling it would be tempting, I'm such a ho that I know I'll want to game it. Anyways, can any ordinary golf shop adjust the lie angle for me? I trust my local edwin watts with bending my irons but have never had a putter adjusted before so I was curious if it's easy to do as well?

Thanks!
[/quote]

like I said: COMPETENT ... aka not some dumb a$$ kid who re-grips after school for $10/hour

guys imma find out if I can get one of these through my Golf Town connections (I just may be able to)
ill report back

i don't want the putter, and wont mark it up and make money off it. I just want the Volt cover it comes with

[/quote]

no doubt you'll have someone on here who wants one to game, props to you for hooking people up!

Ping G25
Taylormade RBZ
Mizuno MX200
Vokey TVD
Scotty Cameron TeI3

[quote name='Lesmond' timestamp='1429130492' post='11367837'] [quote name='air23blc' timestamp='1429130160' post='11367795'][quote name='quix24' timestamp='1429129793' post='11367741'] [quote name='sbjinx' timestamp='1429129579' post='11367693'] A little off topic but what are bots? Is it something I can download (say app store) for future Nike golf releases or something software geeks created on their own [/quote] Software geeks. They can be made to be key word specific. As soon as the tweet goes out the BOT can automatically add the item to cart and checkout in a matter of seconds. [/quote] I know dozens of people who had bots running this morning, it really was luck of the draw if you carted without using one.[/quote] Never used bots before and successful on Nike.com about 70% off the time. Just need to know what you're doing. [/quote]

You might be the exception. I'm probably around 50% on Nike.com. I recently missed on the Air Max Zero and now the putter.

Flame me if you want to but mine is on ebay.

I definitely bought it to play the putter, but after all the moaning and seeing what they are listed for I listed mine as well. If I get an offer that's enough to cover the remainder of my wedding I'll take it, if not I'll gladly pull my listing and play the putter as I originally intended.

I did not use a bot, I added to the cart manually and I did not buy just to flip. so flame me if you want but that is the truth and I have no qualms admitting it.

[quote name='enis750' timestamp='1429130836' post='11367867']

Thanks!
[/quote]

ill report back

[/quote]

Enis - If selling for the nike site price I will take it.

Titleist Tsr2 9* / TPT Power 17Lo
Titleist Tsr3 15* / Ventus OG blue 7s

Callaway UW 21* / Fujikura motore VC 8s 
Mizuno Pro 245 4-PW / C taper r 110
Titleist SM9 raw 50.54.58 LZ 5.5
Titleist ProV1
LAB DF 3

Hey guys

I just had my connection make some calls and send a few emails to his rep, buyer and VP
I cant promise anything and please dont hold your breath
Ill report back here once I find anything out

For now, please dont flood me w PM's
Its just an email and call to figure out if they are getting one/some in

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"

[quote name='FBDom' timestamp='1429131997' post='11367999']

I definitely bought it to play the putter, but after all the moaning and seeing what they are listed for I listed mine as well. If I get an offer that's enough to cover the remainder of my wedding I'll take it, if not I'll gladly pull my listing and play the putter as I originally intended.

I did not use a bot, I added to the cart manually and I did not buy just to flip. so flame me if you want but that is the truth and I have no qualms admitting it.
[/quote]

Release the hounds!

Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
Sim Max 12° Speeder NX 6s
Sim2 Max 15°
Ping G410 21° 
Ping G425 22°/25°
Ping G430 6-PW AWT Stiff
Ping Glide 3.0 GW/SW

Ping Eye 2 XG LW

[/quote]

Just trying to understand something here. So you have a balance on your wedding, and you decide to buy a $450 putter..While you have to pay for a wedding? You have to pay for your wedding and your intentions are to play the putter? And now you want to sell the putter you spent $450 on while you have to pay for your wedding?Someone call his wife!!!

~2024 Bag~

Titleist TSR2 10 Degree Ventus Red 6s

Titleist TSR2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist TSR2 Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-200 4-5  Fujikura Axiom 105S

Titleist T-150 6-PW Fujikura Axiom 105S

Titleist SM10 50.12F,56.12D,60.04T

Scotty Cameron 11.5 

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

[quote name='Eric05' timestamp='1429138020' post='11368655']

[/quote]

Just trying to understand something here. So you have a balance on your wedding, and you decide to buy a $450 putter..While you have to pay for a wedding? You have to pay for your wedding and your intentions are to play the putter? And now you want to sell the putter you spent $450 on while you have to pay for your wedding?Someone call his wife!!!
[/quote]

Exactly. Also goes from an all ping bag with a ping mallet to a Nike blade. Not that I really care at this point, but that doesn't really add up. Good luck with the sale though. Hope you make lots of money.

Tsr2 8 or Tsi3 9 with Whiteboard 73 stiff Rombax 7z08
Titleist 910f 15 diamana whiteboard 83 stiff

titleist 818h2 with atmos stiff
titleist 710 mb 4-pw or Mizuno 919 Tour 4-pw or....
Vokey 52,56
Lajosi dd201 about 20 other putters

[/quote]

[/quote]
The wedding is upcoming. If I get a certain number for the putter I will no longer have to put away money for the wedding.

I spent money from my golf money to buy a putter I wanted. The only reason I have it up on ebay is because there are enough listed around the number I would need to get to part with it. If I don't get that number before the putter arrives on Friday I continue the savings plan I already have in place for my wedding.

[quote name='masegolf1978' timestamp='1429138287' post='11368675']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. Also goes from an all ping bag with a ping mallet to a Nike blade. Not that I really care at this point, but that doesn't really add up. Good luck with the sale though. Hope you make lots of money.
[/quote]
I've never played a Ping mallet or had anywhere close to an all Ping bag

[quote name='FBDom' timestamp='1429138341' post='11368683']

[/quote]

[/quote]
The wedding is upcoming. If I get a certain number for the putter I will no longer have to put away money for the wedding.

I spent money from my golf money to buy a putter I wanted. The only reason I have it up on ebay is because there are enough listed around the number I would need to get to part with it. If I don't get that number before the putter arrives on Friday I continue the savings plan I already have in place for my wedding.
[/quote]

so i guess the convo with your future wife went something like this..

Babe there is a putter Nike is releasing. They have been waiting for over a year now to release it..Its so crazy and special. Im thinking im going to get it and sell it on ebay. You know like how people sell sneakers. Im going to do it with this and make a killing, it will help pay for the wedding. While your wife is rolling her eyes.

Been there dude!

~2024 Bag~

Titleist TSR2 10 Degree Ventus Red 6s

Titleist TSR2 3W 15 Degree

Titleist TSR2 Hybrid 19 Degree

Titleist T-200 4-5  Fujikura Axiom 105S

Titleist T-150 6-PW Fujikura Axiom 105S

Titleist SM10 50.12F,56.12D,60.04T

Scotty Cameron 11.5 

Titleist Pro-V1x Yellow

[/quote]

[/quote]

You guys are idiots. Who cares how he spends his money, or whether he can afford the putter and a wedding. Its his to do what he wants with, get over it...

[quote name='ajschn06' timestamp='1429139442' post='11368767']

[/quote]

[/quote]

You guys are idiots. Who cares how he spends his money, or whether he can afford the putter and a wedding. Its his to do what he wants with, get over it...
[/quote]
Thank you. My whole point of sharing was not everyone who purchased and has the club on ebay is a flipper with no soul.

I sincerely hope you guys land the putter on Friday and it brings you all the joy and happiness you seem to think it will.

[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1429139759' post='11368795']Just got shipping confirmation for mine.

Lesmond - please post some detailed pictures if you receive yours tomorrow![/quote]

Still haven't gotten my tracking info nor have they taken out the funds from my paypal/bank yet.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

[quote name='Lesmond' timestamp='1429141291' post='11368959']
[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1429139759' post='11368795']Just got shipping confirmation for mine.

Lesmond - please post some detailed pictures if you receive yours tomorrow![/quote]

Still haven't gotten my tracking info nor have they taken out the funds from my paypal/bank yet.
[/quote]

I order a lot from Nike, the one thing I found is if you overnight/next day air you will always be last BC it goes out of a different department. FEAR not bc it will update around 10-12 tonight and be there tomorrow, I have actually gotten items before shipping even updated.

[quote name='tlincoln' timestamp='1429141418' post='11368983']
Did any of your guys order numbers of all of a sudden not come up on nikes website?
[/quote]

That happens log out and log back in go to "My Orders" and it will be there.

Did any of your guys order numbers of all of a sudden not come up on nikes website?
[/quote]

Mine hasn't yet (and I have checked twice today), but my cc was charged already. No shipping confirmation yet either. I did order a bag and hat too though.

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSR3 14.5* GD AD IZ 7X

Titleist T200 3 iron GD AD DI HY

Titleist T150 4-PW DG Tour White

Titleist Vokey 48*, 54*, 60* DG Tour Issue

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, I had a pair of masters lc3 due today and they didn't show up either. Don't worry, cleats showed up today. Order should be fine

Stealth Plus 9* Ventus black 7x

Sim 2 Max Ventus red 8x
T200 3 tour issue x100
T100 4-W tour issue X100
Tour Rack RTX 50, 55, 60 tour issue s400
Tour Rat 

• wldchld22 changed the title to #Releasetheputter - The Method Appreciation and Info Thread - (NO BST)