APPLY: Ben Hogan FT. Worth Irons. 6 Testers wanted. Apply here!

[color=#800080]TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB irons w/ Steelfiber shafts[/color]
[color=#800080]+1[/color]
[color=#800080]Bordentown , NJ[/color]
[color=#800080]Yes , from a female perspective since it is usually a man's perspective on equipment[/color]
[color=#800080]Maybe a putter or CB irons ands wedges[/color]

Lofts - 23 , 26 , 30 , 34 , 38 , 42 , 46 , 50 , 54 , 58
UST Recoil 680 F4 Shaft
+.5 Length
2 degrees flat
Performance grips

[b] [/b]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Titleist 915 D4 10.5 with Tour Ad Mj 7x
Titleist 915 FD 13.5 with Tour Ad Gt 8X
Titleist 915 HD 17.5 with Tour Ad Gt 8s tipped
Titleist 712U 4 iron KBS c-taper s
Titleist 712 MB irons 5 - pw KBS c-taper s
Titleist vokey TVD 50, 54 and 60 c-taper s
Cameron cirlce T laguna 2

2. HC is zero
3. Mokena, IL
4. agree to participate - Yes
5. I miss the hogan tour ball
6. Hogan lofts 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43, 47
wedge lofts 51, 55, 59
KBS V stiff Ben Hogan performance grips standard length and lie

Thanks for the chance

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? - Ping Rapture Driver 12*. Callaway BB 3W. Ping G20 20* hybrid. Callaway XR 5-AW. Ping Gorge 52*, 56*, 60*. Odyssey Flip Face
[*]Your current handicap? - 20-25 (The Everyman Tester)
[*]Where are you located? - Alexandria, VA USA
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? - Yes, of course
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? -2nd set of irons, maybe a more cavity back; Blade putter
[/list]
My Hogan Fit: KBS Tour 90 Regular, Standard Length, Ben Hogan Performance Plus Grips, Lie Standard, Grip Standard
FW 15 Irons: 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44
TK 15 Wedges: 48, 52, 56, 60

Thanks for this tremendous offer, these are great opportunities!

[list]
[*]
[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? TM SFTP 1.0 8.5, TM Stage 2 Tour 14.5, Mizuno MP15 3-PW, Mizuno MPT11 50, Titleist TVD Raw 55 60, Odyssey #5 White Hot
[*]Your current handicap? 0.2
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Brentwood TN 37027
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Yes
[*] What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? Fairways and putters
[/list]
[*]Recommended fit: 22-46 (4* increments) with 50, 54, 58 and 62 wedges with X100 shafts 2 flat standard length and BCT Cord grips
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag?
[/list]
[b]Ping G30 driver / G25 fairway / Nakashima 18 hybrid / Ping i25 22/ i25 5-U / Vokey 56 & 62 / Cameron Santa Fe[/b][list]
[*]Your current handicap?
[/list]
[b]4.6[/b][list]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
[/list]
[b]Albany, CA[/b][list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs?
[/list]
[b]Yes[/b][list]
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016?
[/list]
[b]Drivers[/b]
[b]Fairways[/b]
[b]Hybrids[/b]
[b]2nd set of irons[/b]
[b]Putter[/b]

Recommended Fit:
[b]20* to 60* with 4* gaps. KBS c taper stiff, standard everything.[/b]

[b]Thanks!!![/b]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? TM SLDR driver Fujikura motore speeder evo 661 S / SLDR 3wd Fujikura Six tour spec S flex . Ping I20 irons std S flex. Ping eye 2 S wedge.
[*]Your current handicap? 5.2
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Orlando, FL USA
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Yes of course
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? when I think of Hogan brand, I immediately think high quality forged iron sets. So I"d expect to see various iron sets for different levels of forgiveness.
[/list]
[list]
[*]Lastly, go to [url="http://benhogangolf.com/hoganfit"]benhogangolf.com/hoganfit[/url] to get your recommended specifications and include them in your post
[*]22-46 with 4 degree gaps. KBS tour 90 stiff.
[/list]

• What's in your current bag? Callaway RazorFit Extreme(9.5 X) Nike Covert Tour (15*X) Adams XDT (X) Cobra Wedges
  • Your current handicap? 5
  • Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Saint Clair Shores Mi
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Yes
  • What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016?
    • Hybrids
    • 2nd set of irons

[*]

[list]
[/list]
Ping I15s DGSL S300 +1" silver dot[list]
[/list]
15[list]
[/list]
Tallahassee, FL[list]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs?
[/list]
Yes[list]
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016?
[list]
[*]Hybrids
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]Lastly, go to [url="http://benhogangolf.com/hoganfit"]benhogangolf.com/hoganfit[/url] to get your recommended specifications and include them in your post[attachment=2830084:Hogans.jpg]
[/list]

What's in your current bag?
Callaway Big Bertha D - 3w
Callaway X2 Hot 4H-PW
Callaway MD2 50/5/58

Your current handicap?
23 (yes I know it's high but what a great chance to show your clubs can be used by anyone)

Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
Pittsburgh, PA

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Absolutely!

What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016?
Drivers
Fairways
Hybrids
2nd set of irons. Yes
Putters. Yes
Golf bags. Yes
Other accessories. Yes

Lastly, go to benhogangolf.com/hoganfit to get your recommended specifications and include them in your post

[attachment=2830086:image.jpg]

• What's in your current bag?
  • Driver: Cobra bio cell +
    3wood: Cobra bio cell set at 15.5
    Hybrid: Callaway Xhot 19 degree
    Irons: Cobra Amp forged 4-pw
    Wedge: SCOR 50, 55, 60
    Putter: Taylormade Ghost spider S

• Your current handicap? 10
  • Where are you located? Pittsfield MA USA
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Yes
  • What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? Hybrids

post-131236-0-15519400-1435612433_thumb.jpg

[size=4][font=inherit]Bag: Callaway x forged 2013 4-p Recoil Proto F5 hardstepped once. TM preferred wedges 54/60, Cobra Bio Cell Pro Diamana 73x 7, Bio plus 3/5 wood red tie x, x utility 3 iron Recoil Proto F5. Lajosi DD201 on the way.
Handicap: 2.6
Yes I agree to participate and take pictures, and give full reviews.
I would like to see a players cavity set of irons, Bags, Accessories, hats, and maybe some cool clothing with classic looks. Stick to irons as hogan said to dig it out of the dirt.

Spcs:
KBS tour V X flex
Standard length and lie, grips
Ben hogan performance plus grips
[font=inherit]FT Worth 15 irons
20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44
Wedges
TK15
48, 52, 56 60[/font][/font][/size]

Titleist 983K Driver
Hogan CFT Ti Hybrid 17*,18*, 21*
Hogan GCD Tour with Hogan Medallion Rifle 6.0 Shafts 4-P
52* Apex
56* Apex
Ping Scottsdale TR

HCP 9
Olney, MD

Would like to See:
Hybrids
Wedges
2nd Set Of Irons
Driver
FW 3-4-5
Bags and Accessories

I have personally visited the Ben Hogan company in Ft Worth TX in the early 90's
There was a sign in front of a parking space reading.....Mr. Hogan.
It was vacant when I arrived.
I took a tour through the factory.
There was a Big Black Cadillac or Lincoln in the space when I left...Pretty Cool!

Current Bag: (1) PING S55/I25 Combo 5-PW, Cleveland RTX 54/60, Cobra Rail H 3H & 5H, TM R11S D & 5W.
(2) Dunlop Australian Blades 3-PW, Cobra Greg Norman SW, MacGregor Nicklaus Muirfield Oil Hardened 1,3,5.
Former Hogan Edge Pro Forged player for 12 years.

Current Handicap Index 5.7

Review, participation and photos are agreed.

The original Ben Hogan Hybrids were the best on the market, when hybrids first became popular. That might be a logical next step for Ben Hogan golf.

Specs attached

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? R1 driver, G25 3w, RBZ Tour 3 & 4 hybrids, 5-PW 712 AP2s w/ C-taper stiff, Cleveland 588 forged 50, 54, 58 w/ C-taper stiff, Odyssey 2-ball White Hot CS
[*]Your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) St. Joseph, MI
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Absolutely!
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? Additional irons + wedges (maybe Colonial remake)
[*]Ft. Worth 15 Irons + TK Wedges (22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58) with KBS Tour V Stiff, standard LLL and performance plus grip
[/list]

[list]
[/list]
Titleist 915 D3 10.5
Callaway XR 17º / 21º FW
Callaway XR 25º H
TaylorMade SpeedBlade 6-GW
TaylorMade TP ATV 54º / 58º
Cleveland 588 RTG 62º
SC Dual Balance[list]
[/list]
9.6[list]
[/list]
Weymouth, Massachusetts[list]
[/list]
Yes[list]
[/list]
I think they should stick with the irons and wedges. I am not sure it is a good idea to add to their product line.

22/26/30/34/38/42/46/50

KBS Tour 90/R-Flex

+0.5 inch

2º upright

Midsize grip

Thanks you for your considerations. :-)

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Taylor Made RS1 Irons, KBS 90 stiff shafts, TM SDLR Driver, Titliest 913 FD, 3 wood, Titliest SM5 Wedges, 60,56,52, Scotty Putter
[*]Your current handicap? 7.1
[*]Where are you located? Statham, Ga. USA
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? YES
[list]
[*]Drivers Y
[*]Fairways Y
[*]Hybrids
[*]2nd set of irons
[*]Putters
[*]Golf bags Y
[*]Other accessories
[/list]
[*]Recommended Hogan Irons
[*]FW-15 Irons with KBS Tour V Stiff
[*]20,24,28,32,36,40,44
[*]TK-15 Wedges
[*]48,52,56,60
[/list]

Cobra Bio cell plus Driver
Callaway XR 3 wood
Callaway XR 3 hybrid
Bridgestone J15 MB irons 4-p
Callaway mack daddy 50, 56, 60
Taylormade Spider counter-balanced putter

--

--

Williamsburg, VA

--

Yes

--

Wedges

--

21, 24 ,27, 30, 33, 37, 42, 47, 51, 55, 59

Standard lie
+0.5 inches length
Modus 120 s shafts(or DG s300).

Thanks.

Ping                       G430 10k Driver w/GD Tour AD VF 5S
Ping                       G430 3 Wood w/GD Tour AD UB 6S

Titleist                   Titleist u505 2 iron w/GD Tour AD IZ 95S

Titleist                   T200 4/T150 5-P Irons w/Axiom 105S

Titleist                   48F w/Axiom 105S 54S/60K Wedges w/Fujikura MCI 105 MILD

LAB                   DF3

[list]
[/list]
Callaway X-Forged 2013[list]
[/list]
8[list]
[/list]
Point Roberts, WA, USA[list]
[/list]
Yes![list]
[/list]
Would love to see a Hogan putter!

Lastly, go to [url="http://benhogangolf.com/hoganfit"]benhogangolf.com/hoganfit[/url] to get your recommended specifications and include them in your post[list]
[*]HoganFit done under majorwhiz at hotmail dot com
[*]22-46 degree clubs with 4 degree increments
[*]KBS Tour V stiff shafts +1/2" and 2 degrees upright
[*]Std Hogan Performance grips +2 wraps
[/list]
Thanks very much!

WhiZ

[color="#282828"]Callaway X2 Pro 2 Deep[/color]
[color=#282828]Callaway X2 Pro 19*[/color]
[color=#282828]Cleveland TA1 (3,5,7,8,9,PW)[/color]
[color=#282828]Cleveland CG15 54*[/color]

[color="#282828"]HDC: 3[/color]

[color=#282828]Atlanta, Georgia [/color]

[color=#282828]Yes[/color]

Fairway woods would be my suggestion, but truthfully a secondary set of irons may be the best place to focus.

HoganFit Specs

25 59.5 38.25
30 60.0 37.5
35 61.0 36.75
40 63.0 35.75
45 63.5 35.5

50 64.0 35.5
55 64.0 35.25

• 's in your current bag? See Sig for current bag
  • Your current handicap? 4
  • Where are you located? Yuba City Ca., USA
  • What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? Too early in the game

hogan%20irons_zpsrpvjsyjt.jpg

Titleist TSr3 9º AD-DI 6x
Titleist TSr3 15º AD-DI 7x

Titleist TSi2 19º AD-DI 95x

T100 4-PW PX 6.0

SM10 50-12º F PX 6.0

SM10 56-12º D Modus 125 wedge

SM10 60-12º D Modus 125 wedge

Spider tour

"I still wear full spikes so people know when I show up to the course, I am there to ball out."-Bigmean

• What's in your current bag?
  • Driver: Cobra Bio Cell + w/ Tour Only Aldila Tour Blue in Pink Graphics
  • 3Wood: Tour Only TM Jetspeed 15 * Deep Face w/ Aldila Alpha
  • 5/7 Wood: Tour Only TM R7 HFS 24* w/ GD Tour ADI
  • Irons: CobraPro MB 4-PW w/ Tour Only Aldila Rip Tours
  • Wedges: Titleist Tour Only Vokey Prototype 54*/8* 56/12*, 58*/10*
  • Putter: Bettinardi Tour Only DASS 34.5" 355 gram
  • Your current handicap?
  • GHIN 5.6
  • Where are you located? (City, State, Country)
  • Churchville, PA. USA
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs?
  • I would be honored, I still have my 1999 set of APEX Blades I play from time to time. Ben Hogan Is my second favorite golfer only to Tiger! I Also still have my Hogan persimmon 3 wood my wife found @ flea market. I'd love to teethe New Hogan Fort Worth Texas irons!
  • My first set of forged irons were the Original Hogan edge CB's. Now my son plays those irons. Frequency matched shafts and hands on care from the one and only Mr. Ben Hogan, you always knew you were buying quality when Mr. Hogan was involved. Im happy to see someone may have the same passion Mr. Hogan had for the making of quality equipment. Seems to be a lost art lately!
  • What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016.
  • I'd like to see maybe The Fort Worth Co. concentrate on making only the highest quality forged irons in blades and cavity back irons, along with forged wedges. No need to step into the driver and fairway arena in my honest opinion. Gloves, Towels , hats and shirts would be a nice addition as well!

Thanks so much for a chance at gaming and testing some of he most beautiful irons. I've seen in sometime.

• Screen%20Shot%202015-06-29%20at%208.59.22%20PM_zpsjtgkjzzc.png

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? Apex / Apex Pro
[*]Your current handicap? 9.5
[*]Where are you located? Rochester, MN USA
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? 100% yes.
[list]
[*]Drivers - no
[*]Fairways - no
[*]Hybrids - no
[*]2nd set of irons - yes!
[*]Putters - yes!
[*]Golf bags - yes!
[/list]

[/list]

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke MAX 10.5*  GD Tour AD XC-6X
TM M2 16.5* VEYLIX ROME 888
PXG 0317X 20* Oban Devotion S
Mizuno Fli-Hi #4
Mizuno Pro 225 5-G Modus 120
Mizuno T24 RAW 52/58 Modus 120
 Limited Edition PING PLD Prime Tyne 4 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag

What's in your current bag? Ping g20 driver, titleist 910f 15*, taylormade rbz 2 19* hybrid, AP1 4-gw, vokey 56 and 60. Cleveland classic #1.
Your current handicap? 15.2
Where are you located? (City, State, Country) Saint Clair shores, MI, USA
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Yes.

What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? Putters, bags, hats, and gloves.
Recommended fit:

Shaft:
KBS Tour 90 Regular
Flex:
R Flex
Grip Size:
Standard
Grip:
Ben Hogan Peformance Plus

PING G20 9.5*
V-STEEL 15*
PING G5 19*
MP-30 4-PW
MP-T4 52*
PING Anser G2i

[list]
[*]Current Bag - TaylorMade Aeroburner Driver and 3W - Rocketblades Tour Irons - ATV Wedges 52-54 - Bettinardi Wedges 57 and 60 - Bettinardi Putter
[*]30.2 HCP and dropping since I started playing twice a week.
[*]Newport News, VA, USA
[*]Agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread? Yep, I've got the Nikon ready to go if chosen.
[list]
[*]A fast fixed driver. I don't care for the "16,000 combinations" options on the market. Fix one's swing, not your clubs.
[*]FW's that are light with a low CG.
[*]Hybrids work. I don't worry too much about them. I only carry one right now.
[*]Can we see a set of game improvement irons that look at least a little like a players blade?
[*]Milled steel putters!
[*]Light, light, light. I carry my bag, and try to shave weight where I can.
[*]Accessories? Nothing comes to mins.
[/list]
[/list]

Recommended specifications: Midsize grips, and Stiff Shafts.

[color=#FFFFFF][size=4][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]59°[/background][/center][/size][/color][list]
[*]

[color=#555555][size=3][center]10-13 yd gap[/center][/size][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]55°[/background][/center][/color]

[color=#555555][size=3][center]10-13 yd gap[/center][/size][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]51°[/background][/center][/color]

[color=#555555][size=3][center]11-14 yd gap[/center][/size][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]47°[/background][/center][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]43°[/background][/center][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][center][background=rgb(167, 25, 47)]39°[/background][/center][/color]

[center][background=rgb(189, 187, 187)]35°[/background][/center]

[color=#555555][size=3][center]12-15 yd gap[/center][/size][/color]

[center][background=rgb(189, 187, 187)]31°[/background][/center]

[color=#555555][size=3][center]12-15 yd gap[/center][/size][/color]

[center][background=rgb(189, 187, 187)]27°[/background][/center]
[/list]

[list]
[b]Nike VR Cavity 2009
Cobra Amp Cell Driver
Nickent 3 wood
Taylormade ghost putter
Bridgestone Soft golf balls[/b]
[b]St. Paul, Minnesota, USA[/b]
[b]Definitely i love doing this, i did it for a 3 wood from Warrior.[/b]
[*]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016
[list]
[*]Golf bags
[*]Putters

-FW-15 4-PW with KBS Tour V xstiff, standard length, lie, and grip
-TK-15 50* with KBS Tour V xstiff, standard length, lie, and grip
[/list]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What's in your current bag? [b][color=#ff0000]Miura 1957 Baby Blades 2, 3-PW + Yururi Tour 52, 56/57, 60/62[/color][/b]
[*]Your current handicap? [color=#ff0000][b]2.4[/b][/color]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) [b][color=#ff0000]East Bethel, MN USA[/color][/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? [b][color=#ff0000]Absolutely! [/color][/b][color=#a9a9a9](see my WITB for examples)[/color]
[*][color=#282828]What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016? [/color][color=#ff0000][b]Carry [/b][/color][color=#ff0000][b]Bag[/b][/color]
[/list]
Hogan Fit recommendation attached (note: Will pay for additional wedges if possible. If chosen I really want to give these a try from top to bottom as recommended by Hogan Golf). I'd love to see how these stack up to my Miuras!

Stealth2+ 9 Atmos RWB 6x / MyStealth+ 9 Atmos Blue 6x | Stealth2+ 15, Ventus Red 8x
TI P770 2 | P770 3, P7MC 4-5, P7MB 6-9 / Miura 1957 4-9, $-Taper 125
TI MG3 46, 50, 54, $-Taper 125 | TI MG3 58 / HT 58, KBS Tour 120 SS
Mann Mini / Cameron CT, MC Smooth | TP5x | My WITB Thread

[color=#282828]In a post below, answer the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]What's in your current bag? -- [b][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]TM SLDR 9.5* Matrix 7M3 X, [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]TM SLDR Mini Driver 16* Fujikura 757 X, [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]TM Jetspeed 19* Hybrid Matrix hM3 X, [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]TM Burner 2.0 Irons 4-PW X100, [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3]Titleist Vokey SM5 52.12F & 58.11K, [/size][/color][/b][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]TM Ghost Tour Black Indy 34[/b]"[/size][/color]
[*]Your current handicap? -- [b]7[/b]
[*]Where are you located? (City, State, Country) -- [b]Harrisburg, PA, USA[/b]
[*]If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? -- [b]Yes, of course[/b].
[list]
[*][s]Drivers[/s]
[*][s]Fairways[/s]
[*][s]Hybrids[/s]
[*]2nd set of irons -- [b]Would love to see more of a Cavity Back/Game Imporovement style.[/b]
[*][s]Putters[/s]
[*][s]Golf bags[/s]
[*][s]Other accessories[/s]
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]Lastly, go to [url="http://benhogangolf.com/hoganfit"]benhogangolf.com/hoganfit[/url] to get your recommended specifications and include them in your post -- [size=4][b]21* thru 57* with 4* gaps throughout [b]Shaft: KBS Tour V X-Stiff Flex: X Flex Grip Size: Standard Grip: [/b][color=#000000][right]Ben Hogan Peformance Plus[/right][/color][/b][/size]
[/list]

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

What's in your current bag? Mizuno mp h5 4 iron, MP 15 5-pw with dgs400. Wedges are TM ATV 50-55-60 with s400 as well.
Your current handicap? Scratch
Where are you located? Ft Collins CO
If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Ben Hogan review thread where you are required to take and post quality photos and give a review and feedback on the clubs? Absolutely!!
What items or products would you like to see from the Ben Hogan Golf Equipment Company in 2016?
Drivers- super clean, classic looking 440 cc head with gloss black. Low spin and super workable.
Fairways - low profile 16 deg and deep face 13 deg. Would love flatter standard lie angles.
Hybrids- same as fwy but more iron like than wood like. More dhy and less 5 wood
2nd set of irons/ combo set!!!
Putters - partner with TP mills!!
Golf bags
Other accessories

Suggested fit: 22 to 62. 4 deg gaps. Kbs tour v stiff. Standard length

[list]
[/list]
[indent=2]Tour Issue SLDR 9.7*, Tour AD BB-7S[/indent]
[indent=2]Adams XTD Ti 15*, Matrix 7Q3 Red Tie or Tour AD MT-7S[/indent]
[indent=2]Tour Issue TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 18.5* Hybrid, Matrix Ozik Altus 85S[/indent]
[indent=2]Tour Issue Adams Idea Pro VST 21*, Aldila RIP Phenom 80S[/indent]
[indent=2]Mizuno MP-H5 4-PW, Project X 5.5[/indent]
[indent=2]Mizuno MP-T5 51*, Project X 5.5[/indent]
[indent=2]Mizuno MP-T5 56*, DG Spinner[/indent]
[indent=2]Scotty Cameron 2012 Studio Select Newport 2 34"[/indent][list]
[/list]
[indent=2]Currently playing between a 13 and 14[/indent][list]
[/list]
[indent=2]Located in Austin, TX, USA[/indent][list]
[/list]
[indent=2]Absolutely! I've enjoyed testing equipment for both personal and review purposes and would love to have the opportunity to provide due diligence for the sake of readers by reviewing the Hogan Ft. Worth irons![/indent][list]
[/list]
[indent=2]I'm always interested in fairway and hybrid technology. I feel like this is where just a tiny bit more can be squeezed out of a club based on design, shaft, and other variables. While I currently enjoy the two hybrids in my bag, I'd easily say they have the least amount of security during the season![/indent]