Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

BTW, the top 125 Fedex list is no respecter of lifetime exemptions and that is used to hand out the

cards for the following year with conditional status to those 125-150.....so the lifetime exemptions

have zero effect on how many get their card for the next year.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

One more and I'll shut up, lol. When you think about it there's probably 200 players eligible to

play on the PGA Tour each year but there's a pecking order when it comes to getting into any

given tournament.

SLED Gemini

So here's a visual for Spooky and the stick thing while putting. (A pretty smart feller recently suggested more visuals - so here goes.)

The blue line would be the stick doo-dad. This golfer "appears" to be changing the shape of his "V". Notice there's a narrow "V" shape when looking at the shaft and stick at setup, and how it changes shape once he's in motion.

But this is what we see from face on. The really important thing is what HE sees in terms of this shape remaining stable - or changing.

OK 'Spooker'... here's another promised installment of homemade swing aids. This one is for putting.

The big box hardware stores all sell dowel sticks. Normally 4' in length for prolly less than a buck. Diameters are half" and down. Go for two of them anywhere around 1/4" will do.

In one hand hold the two stick parallel to each other and "telescope" one of the two back and forth making the combined length a little more than 4'. Now what you're going for is to play with the total combined length until you can just barely slip the two side-by-side sticks under either of your armpits when standing erect. When you can barely feel it touch the bottom of one arm pit as the other end stands on the ground next to your ankle, you've got a perfect length that customized for YOU in what follows. Still holding the two sticks in one hand to that exact length, just grap a little tape and wrap both sticks about a foot from either end to hold this customized "thing" in place.

Now what you do is find that little U shaped dip in the front of your collar bone, below your adams apple. One end of this stick is going to rest there when you setup to putt. If your putter has a little flat open cavity or flat little flange right behind the putter face... the other end is going to sit right in there - right behind the sweet spot. If you have a mallet type putter and there's no where to sit the lower end of the stick, you might have to temporarily put a little two-sided grip tape on the end of the stick to hold it in place.

OK - Here's what happens. Most everyone goes through a little uncertainty about swinging the putter straight-back-straight-through versus on an arc from inside to square to inside - or perhaps inside and down-the-line. AND...sooner or later most people wonder about letting the putter head rise going back, drop back down to the ball and then rise again after contact. So all these possible brands of what SHOULD happen gets in our head and the next thing you know, a little bit of all the above is happening and it varies from stroke to stroke. What this doo-dad is going to help you do is end the mystery so much you don't even think about it going forward.

So pick a target - doesn't matter - 5' away, 10'... just drop a ball somewhere and putt toward it. Now, swing it HOWEVER you want. In-to-out-to in. Then try straight back and through. Then just for grins, make a figure 8 swing back and through.

All you want to be aware of is TWO things.

A) Try to NOT let that stick poke you hard in the bottom of the neck - nor should it fall off of you or the putter back and through to the finish.

B) At address when you look down through this stick to the putter - notice that your putter shaft and the stick probably from an upside letter "V". And, depending on how much you personally like to lean the handle toward the target at address or not, that "V" might look to your eye to be very skinny - OR it might be a bit wider. Whatever it is you see is FINE. BUT the trick is to maintain that shape back and through. DO NOT let the shape of your own individual "V" change from start to finish.

OK, when you made all sorts of various path type swings while dong this, what did you see?

Ten bucks says... the ball went to wherever you had the face of the putter pointed at impact. Even the figure 8 stroke sent it just about where any other stroke style sent it. Now how is that possible? lol

I'll let you answer that question and reason it out on your own. But it's pretty much fool proof. The point of this is to take pressure off yourself about the "perfect" arc, in-to-out or straight back and through. If you don't change the "V" it doesn't matter does it?

AND,,, what you also did by not letting the stick fall away from you or poke you hard in the neck... the amount of arc up in the air, back down to the ground, and back up after impact... that just went on auto-pilot.

Here comes the best part of this. Do three of four with the stick and chuck the stupid thing aside and just hit putts. Forget the stupid stick and jusf feel what you've got up and running. 20 minutes later, if you put the stick back to use, are you still maintaining that "V" shape? If so - you just took a giant leap forward with putting for about 2 bucks!

This sounds very interesting, and I’m going to give this a go. I tend to putt with a slight arc on longer putts and straight back straight through on shorter putts. Hope I don’t put this dowel through my neck..lol. In all seriousness this sounds like it will lock in the arms to the body and produce a very consistent stroke. Thanks!

So here's a visual for Spooky and the stick thing while putting. (A pretty smart feller recently suggested more visuals - so here goes.)

The blue line would be the stick doo-dad. This golfer "appears" to be changing the shape of his "V". Notice there's a narrow "V" shape when looking at the shaft and stick at setup, and how it changes shape once he's in motion.

But this is what we see from face on. The really important thing is what HE sees in terms of this shape remaining stable - or changing.

Nice pics. I wonder if the change in arm position is an optical illusion due to the angle or true movement..?

Good question. I can stand in front of a closet mirror and while there's some discrepancy in what I see looking down at this "shape" versus what I see in the mirror, the only way I can vary it much as the guy pictured does, is to also change what I see looking down.

This guy's setup is exactly WHY I personally prefer just a little more forward press of the handle ahead of the ball at setup. (Which forms a little more of a lower case "y" with the arms and shaft as seen face on). It doesn't take a ton of forward press, in fact just a little, and suddenly maintaining that shape is easier. And IMHO, it also makes it easier to see the line and send it rolling along the line.

These things are why I've never ever missed one single putt in my entire life!!!!! (yea - right)

More down and dirty homemade "stuff" in a few days.

I will say one thing and then just go away. I mentioned earlier based on my observations over a day and a half overlooking a championship resort course that far too many golfers lack fluidity. They are far too rigid and mechanical! When I see photos and descriptions using lines and talking about maintaining angles I am not surprised at what I observed. Far too many golfers are far too concerned with mechanics and positions to ever get a smooth swing with rhythm and tempo. No wonder they struggle! You're focusing on the wrong things. Just hit the damn ball! If you can't correct a student with a couple of simple actions their swing can't be corrected! The current trends towards how the game is taught is just killing the game!

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

This is the half way through the down stroke on my next painting, all the decisions made now I have to finish it off. Fair amount of work still to go, the bird is a Macaw.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

I will say one thing and then just go away. I mentioned earlier based on my observations over a day and a half overlooking a championship resort course that far too many golfers lack fluidity. They are far too rigid and mechanical! When I see photos and descriptions using lines and talking about maintaining angles I am not surprised at what I observed. Far too many golfers are far too concerned with mechanics and positions to ever get a smooth swing with rhythm and tempo. No wonder they struggle! You're focusing on the wrong things. Just hit the damn ball! If you can't correct a student with a couple of simple actions their swing can't be corrected! The current trends towards how the game is taught is just killing the game!

I tend to agree wth you, there are many golfers that can take lessons and then use all the information in their game, don’t know how they do it but I seem to be allergic to golf lessons. There does seem to be two completely different schools of thought and have played with both types, the results are very similar so it must come down to the individual mind set.

Some players cannot think it through and take lessons, the other players have a natural feel for the game and just hit the ball.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Golf is a really hard game. From my observations, golfers that seriously want to get better, will get better.

It takes a commitment of time and effort. There's no magic bullet or shortcut that's gonna get someone to

better golf; you gotta put in the work.

The vast vast majority of recreational golfers simply don't have the level of commitment it takes to see

some real improvement, for many reasons. Some simply don't have the time and some simply don't want

to put in the time.

IMO it's no more complicated than that.

SLED Gemini

First question - Why the heck would you "go away"? Everyone wants to go away these days. What's up with that? You have a seat here and you say what you mean and mean what you say. As do others. You do realize we're all a little right and a little wrong at all times, right?

Your observations - both here and when you viewed golfers passing by. Cool! Sounds like you thought it through. We've all agreed via Scotee's recently posted vids, Fella's imagery of Ernie Els, Thug channeling his inner Payne Stewart, Rad's desire to swing versus hit.

For me personally, I don't see lines on pictures as being exclusionary to the flow of a golf motion. I see it as a bridge to getting there. I'm truly sorry if it annoys you so. I mean that. But I'm not going to alienate myself or anyone else who uses that tactic as a means to the same ends your observations have revealed. Room for both viewpoints, without anyone having to "go away" no? :drinks:

Oh boy pictures! NOW I get it :taunt:

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

First question - Why the heck would you "go away"? Everyone wants to go away these days. What's up with that? You have a seat here and you say what you mean and mean what you say. As do others. You do realize we're all a little right and a little wrong at all times, right?

Your observations - both here and when you viewed golfers passing by. Cool! Sounds like you thought it through. We've all agreed via Scotee's recently posted vids, Fella's imagery of Ernie Els, Thug channeling his inner Payne Stewart, Rad's desire to swing versus hit.

For me personally, I don't see lines on pictures as being exclusionary to the flow of a golf motion. I see it as a bridge to getting there. I'm truly sorry if it annoys you so. I mean that. But I'm not going to alienate myself or anyone else who uses that tactic as a means to the same ends your observations have revealed. Room for both viewpoints, without anyone having to "go away" no? :drinks:

I realize that we all have different means of learning. I also realize that my post must seem like a bit of a drive-by shooting. I can't say in all honesty that pics and lines and things of this nature annoy me. My back annoys me...

The visual is definitely preferrable for me versus the written word. It's just that I saw so many guys rehearsing their various motions mechanically with little in the way of flow or rhythm and the results were almost predictable. I'm left thinking back to my days in school when my grade 12 math teacher could explain calculus in such simple terms that equations would lie down for me like a lover. Then I got to university and sat through a lecture where the professor filled three broads just trying to define an ordered pair I knew I was screwed. Golf is probably like that for me. For others it will be different.

If I do go, Reasy, it won't be because of you or anyone else for that matter. It will be because of me and that I've reached the point of capitulation. I was thinking about that this morning wondering why in heck I had clubs listed in my signature...

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

You guys know I listen to PGA Tour radio every day when I'm on the road. Lots of ex tour pros on there.

These are guys that are older and no longer playing any kind of competitive golf. They are still very

competitive though. They play with each other, play with other friends, play with lots of people in the golf

industry, play with friends that are still on tour, etc.

The learning never stops. These guys love the game. They still work on their games and some of them

teach others as well.

These guys fire me up. I still think that no matter my age or skill level, I can be better than I am. Part of

the fun for me with golf is that challenge to get better or play smarter or whatever. My body wouldn't allow

me to practice all the time and frankly I wouldn't want to. I'm a believer in practice quality over quantity.

I'm by and large a pretty content man. I accept where I am in life and my station in life. When it comes

to golf I love to be out there playing and having fun, primarily, but dang, if I can play better and score

lower, I want that. It's satisfying. It's worth my time to work on it.

It's the same way I view music and playing an instrument. I'm not going to compare myself to those who

do things like this for a living and are immersed in it 24/7 but if I can master and play some piano pieces

I couldn't play before or could play before but can't right now, that is fun and satisfying to me.

I think Tol made a great point in here some time ago when he said you should just keep on living like you're

gonna be here forever. To me that means I should continue to want to be a better person, a better golfer

a better musician or whatever. Why not? What else is there to do with my time? Watch TV?

I just wanted to put this out there. I certainly understand there's a time in life to just chill and enjoy. I certainly

plan to do that but I gotta have things to aim for, things to do, goals, if you will, though maybe not precisely

defined goals.

Tol is still looking to do his best yet painting. He still loves the challenge, the thought process and the process

of painting. Loving the process is what it's all about in my book. That defines passion to me. Passion is

loving the process, doing what you enjoy doing and not looking for it to end as soon as possible.

I enjoy having fun on the golf course and count me in as one who wants to get better and score lower. I am

almost always sad to see a round come to an end and most of the time would like to continue on.

Ha, I guess I was due for another little rant......mild rant that it is, lol.

SLED Gemini

Ok Reasey. Don't think for a minute that my lil poke about pics means I don't enjoy and read your words. I think it is my problem (laziness) not yours. As an example: Mrs. scotee brought home a large box with a zillion parts and screws and such. We opened it and my eyes glazed over reading that I needed to assemble part A with nuts Z and rods B and turbo fasteners C by aligning panel D and then E in that order. Lucky for me there was a pretty decent color picture on the outside of the box. The blurry black and white drawings in the instructions were worthless. She got me started and we got it together and up and are still married :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Ok Reasey. Don't think for a minute that my lil poke about pics means I don't enjoy and read your words. I think it is my problem (laziness) not yours. As an example: Mrs. scotee brought home a large box with a zillion parts and screws and such. We opened it and my eyes glazed over reading that I needed to assemble part A with nuts Z and rods B and turbo fasteners C by aligning panel D and then E in that order. Lucky for me there was a pretty decent color picture on the outside of the box. The blurry black and white drawings in the instructions were worthless. She got me started and we got it together and up and are still married :)

Till married after that is tremendous.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Till married after that is tremendous.

Yes but we will NEVER do wall paper together again! :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

I had to do a few of those when I was home.....and have a few new ones waiting for me when I get there

again. I accept bribes, lol.

SLED Gemini

You guys know I listen to PGA Tour radio every day when I'm on the road. Lots of ex tour pros on there.

These are guys that are older and no longer playing any kind of competitive golf. They are still very

competitive though. They play with each other, play with other friends, play with lots of people in the golf

industry, play with friends that are still on tour, etc.

The learning never stops. These guys love the game. They still work on their games and some of them

teach others as well.

These guys fire me up. I still think that no matter my age or skill level, I can be better than I am. Part of

the fun for me with golf is that challenge to get better or play smarter or whatever. My body wouldn't allow

me to practice all the time and frankly I wouldn't want to. I'm a believer in practice quality over quantity.

I'm by and large a pretty content man. I accept where I am in life and my station in life. When it comes

to golf I love to be out there playing and having fun, primarily, but dang, if I can play better and score

lower, I want that. It's satisfying. It's worth my time to work on it.

It's the same way I view music and playing an instrument. I'm not going to compare myself to those who

do things like this for a living and are immersed in it 24/7 but if I can master and play some piano pieces

I couldn't play before or could play before but can't right now, that is fun and satisfying to me.

I think Tol made a great point in here some time ago when he said you should just keep on living like you're

gonna be here forever. To me that means I should continue to want to be a better person, a better golfer

a better musician or whatever. Why not? What else is there to do with my time? Watch TV?

I just wanted to put this out there. I certainly understand there's a time in life to just chill and enjoy. I certainly

plan to do that but I gotta have things to aim for, things to do, goals, if you will, though maybe not precisely

defined goals.

Tol is still looking to do his best yet painting. He still loves the challenge, the thought process and the process

of painting. Loving the process is what it's all about in my book. That defines passion to me. Passion is

loving the process, doing what you enjoy doing and not looking for it to end as soon as possible.

I enjoy having fun on the golf course and count me in as one who wants to get better and score lower. I am

almost always sad to see a round come to an end and most of the time would like to continue on.

Ha, I guess I was due for another little rant......mild rant that it is, lol.

Thanks for the plug rad. This is my attitude because of the person who is my soul mate and life partner. DW is the most positive person I know and has been to hell and back during her life, spending six years in hospital as an infant tied to a frame and the consequences of that illness even to the present day.

Golf is the same as anything else in life, the quality and resulting game will always reflect the effort and passion shown by the participant, unfortunately for many it will not be the result we are looking for, but if you reach what can be described as the peak of your performance, what else can we hope for, not everyone is going to win the tournament.

Sco has struggled of late, has some decisions to make, has not given up, and I don’t think there is anyone in the Grille that’s wants to see him give up.

Reasy has produced another epic post, no one wants to see him stop posting them, they are full of information, passion and most important, thoughtfulness.

This is what is important in golf, life and the Grille, taking what we can from the opportunities presented, this is why Tiger was so successful, he had a dedicated father but was willing and able to listen and assimilate, then when as now the peak is not reachable being satisfied with what we have. We all want to be better the reality is some of us have reached our peak.

Bit of an uncoordinated ramble at 4.00am, dog woke me up for a toilet break, back to sleep now alarm set for 6am shopping day.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Scotte - no problem my man. The difference in my pics and yours.... Mine would never make for a piece like you and Tol create that really should hang prominently on the wall! I go snag a pic already taken by others better at it than me. LOL.

Guys - please hear me out. There's been two times over thousands of posts I've taken a truly assertive tone. This will be the second time. Some of you may remember the first time.

There is NEVER any intent to rub anyone's fur the wrong way with my rants. There ALWAYS is a goal of allowing a fellowship spirit to drive in good spirit. Have done everything in my human power to do that. Yes, I openly admit to being too wordy and do try (believe it or not) to bite my tongue - and fail in doing that so very often.

Next - I'd give anything for bad backs, dropped foot, missing fingers, bad eye-sight, the rigors of trucking, or whatever gets in our way to magically go away for one and all. If I had it in my ability to wave the wand.

But there's an assertive moment here that's going out for broadcast - right here and right now.

When it comes to old Reason - what you see is exactly what you get. I TOTALLY respect it when a golfer is essentially done exploring HOW or even WHY one way might work better than another in his technique. I'm not done. And honestly IMO "hit the damn ball" is damaging to anyone who actually likes exploring and learning.

So that phrase needs to go away - PERMANENTLY. It's insulting to anyone who might just be having fun with whatever years he has left to at least try even if his scores don't move him to scratch overnight. It's part of experiencing golf on some level for guys like me just like it's NOT part of it for others.

So my one partisan moment here is to inform one and all I'm done feeling so squeamish about this stuff going forward. I'll give you as wide a berth as you want. I deserve as much in return and that's by God the way it's going to be. Didn't ever want to speak up in this tone - but I've got the tool belt for it if that's what it's going to take to get the message out. For God's sake - PLEASE let the handful of us who for periods of time wouldn't mind discussing golf on a golf forum feel OK about dong so without tensing up about who is going to set fire to it.

I will NOT speak of or respond to responses to this post. It is what it is. You'd better get used to it. All I'm expecting is to be given in return what I've busted my arse to give. Take it or leave it. No more walking on egg shells here about this stuff. It's gotten me nowhere.

(Wife and I can't wall paper or play tennis together. Instant battle so we don't even go there anymore).

It's later than usual but nice wild Sockeye salmon is here. A little more spendy than the farmed stuff but very good.

Lime juice, olive oil, minced garden herb marinade. Slow cooked with wood smoke.

Once in awhile Gus fancies it up a bit :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

On the same wavelength Scotee,

A drink (Bloody Mary in other parts) of choice when grilling chicken kabobs. Yummy!

What do the Grillers like to drink when the temperature rises? I'm a scotch or bourbon on the rocks, Caesar, or Jin and Tonic usually.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

On the same wavelength Scotee,

A drink (Bloody Mary in other parts) of choice when grilling chicken kabobs. Yummy!

What do the Grillers like to drink when the temperature rises? I'm a scotch or bourbon on the rocks, Caesar, or Jin and Tonic usually.

Perfect! I am a lightweight when it comes to alcohol but my lil bro turned me on to a simple Baja Michelada. Corona over crushed ice with lime juice and a salted rim on the cold glass. I have been making my own cold brew coffee at home. 1 cup of fresh roasted beans course ground. Add 4 cups of filtered water. Let steep 12-18 hrs. Pour through a cheese cloth or gold tone coffee filter and add back water to make 4 cups. Store the concentrate in the fridge and mix over ice as you like for cold brew or late or mocha. Surprising kick and not bitter.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

It's later than usual but nice wild Sockeye salmon is here. A little more spendy than the farmed stuff but very good.

Lime juice, olive oil, minced garden herb marinade. Slow cooked with wood smoke.

Mr Reasonability,

Read but don’t comment if that is what you want.

Long posts, whilst they may take a while to read and digest are not only difficult to do due to the nature of the internet, because the more you post the more you put yourself out there for comment or disagreement, I read everything in the Grille, even if the posts have no direct interest for me, I notice some differences in approach to problems, but to me every opinion no matter how much it differed from what I believe is valid. I can see you like to impart information and if each post only strikes a chord in one person, mission accomplished.

Carry on carrying on, I can see you enjoy doing what you do, don’t stop being Reasy. As for jobs with DW, I am with you, it does not work despite our closeness as a married couple, we are not good job companions, we have disputes over having disputes.

Mr Reasonability,

Read but don’t comment if that is what you want.

Long posts, whilst they may take a while to read and digest are not only difficult to do due to the nature of the internet, because the more you post the more you put yourself out there for comment or disagreement, I read everything in the Grille, even if the posts have no direct interest for me, I notice some differences in approach to problems, but to me every opinion no matter how much it differed from what I believe is valid. I can see you like to impart information and if each post only strikes a chord in one person, mission accomplished.

Carry on carrying on, I can see you enjoy doing what you do, don’t stop being Reasy. As for jobs with DW, I am with you, it does not work despite our closeness as a married couple, we are not good job companions, we have disputes over having disputes.

Something wrong here ???

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Golf is a really hard game. From my observations, golfers that seriously want to get better, will get better.

It takes a commitment of time and effort. There's no magic bullet or shortcut that's gonna get someone to

better golf; you gotta put in the work.

The vast vast majority of recreational golfers simply don't have the level of commitment it takes to see

some real improvement, for many reasons. Some simply don't have the time and some simply don't want

to put in the time.

IMO it's no more complicated than that.

^This^

In my life the harder I have worked at something the better I have become at it. Things that I decided I HAD to accomplish, I have. That being said with almost all of those pursuits I had information/help from others with regards on WHAT to work hard on.

That being said, I have also succeeded without any input or instruction at certain things, but I do think that if you know what to work hard on, you will be more efficient in your pursuit/progress. IMO learning through the school of hard knocks is not the most efficient way to learn.

That being said, self discovery, self teaching is 100% possible if the individual decides that the goal being pursued is a must, but most progress faster with guidance or instruction. I agree Conrad, work in=results. The better the work that’s put in, the better the results. Once everyone is working at a similar level, tthat’s when talent separates itself.....and then once all of the high talent individuals are facing off, that’s when hard work separates itself.

We had that dish last night, scotee. It was delish! Second time for wild sockeye in a week. the first being out in Ogopogoland. :)

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

I was going to post....typed it.....read it.......read it again.....deleted it.

Patted myself on the back for being quiet !

What I was gonna say had nothing to add to the conversation

I have done this countless times Bill. The same approach should often be used in the real world. Often times things look different when I 'sleep on them'.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

PD, i have done it many times. I was gonna ask a question,but I thought ..no...its better to just let it go...lol

It has been so hot here,that some of the fairways are already getting brown in places. They are saying high 90's and even hitting the 100 mark

starting friday and running for a week. Going to be a long hot summer.

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

PD, i have done it many times. I was gonna ask a question,but I thought ..no...its better to just let it go...lol

It has been so hot here,that some of the fairways are already getting brown in places. They are saying high 90's and even hitting the 100 mark

starting friday and running for a week. Going to be a long hot summer.

We've experienced some scorchers as well. I try not to complain as winter will be here soon enough. I've been teeing off in the near dark at 5:30am to beat the heat. Dead by mid afternoon on those days.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)