Quickshipgolf... eBay?

mvhoffman

To follow up from my 2018 post, I noticed about a year ago I could now bid on Quickship again so my ban must have lasted about 3 years maybe 4 lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ping G430 Max 10.5 Tensei Orange AV Raw 55 Reg

Ping G430 SFT 5w 19* Alta Black Reg

Ping G430 SFT 7w 23* Alta Black Reg

Tour Edge Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design G-Series Reg

Ping G425 6-UW Alta Slate Reg

Ping Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* DG Spinner

Cleveland Smart Sole C 4.0 

Ping 2023 Anser D

Handicap: 8.2

50 minutes ago, Lefty_3Jack said:

I made the return and the amount shown is less original shipping.  I talked with a human and provided pictures in the dispute and was notified later that day that my appeal was denied.  My best guess is they still don't understand the item wasn't as described and are only basing their decision on the claim that the item was not received (which was the only option when I looked on my purchase history).  There used to be multiple different options to open a dispute or to claim an item as not as described.  Basing my opinion on this experience, eBay seems very automated/AI based with not as much human interaction.  It is not easy at all to find a human to speak to and when you do speak with a human it is just to take down information and provide you with a decision/explanation later via a message on their site.  

OK, so the return "notification" showed the full price you paid MINUS 17.99(?) shipping ? And this lower amount is what you saw on PAYPAL ? And this, the shipping, is what the "appeal denied" is all about, yes ?

OK, so I don't know exactly why the shipping return was denied but afaik, and it ain't that much because I haven't been involved much vis-a-vis returns, but if something is returned "for cause" and eBay approves, the entire price is credited back, POSSIBLY UNLESS it is in a "special" category - which I don't believe golf clubs are in - so you should've just gotten credited back the entire amount regardless(?) of WHY the return was made.

Just for shats and goggles I took a look at a recent purchase of mine and when I clicked on "more actions" next to the purchase, this is what I got.

Now, *I* use a desktop computer almost exclusively. I find the limited footprint of a phone incredibly more difficult than a desktop to use but I get that's the way the world is going so,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm guessing YOU are using your phone for posting here, and likely for using eBay as well. I wonder if, because you have so much less screen area available, or you're using the eBay APP, things might be different ??? Dunno1.gif

Of course that still doesn't explain why, even though eBay approved your return, you didn't get the shipping refunded, but,,,,,

WRXEBAYRETURN2.png.d1ab2557916d996bb1189c92dad84d18.png

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

11 minutes ago, erock9174 said:

To follow up from my 2018 post, I noticed about a year ago I could now bid on Quickship again so my ban must have lasted about 3 years maybe 4 lol. 

:classic_laugh:

I got banned by them too 92018), also for quite a while, but recently noticed I was UNbanned.

They sent me a driver with a 50 class weight shaft and their description didn't say. I wrote to them BEFORE buying the club and they told me it was "60". When I got it, it was "50". They also didn't include the wrench their ad claimed was included.

So, upon contacting them again, they simply told me "Click on the Return and send it back".

Some time after that I tried to bid on another item of theirs only to learn I'd been banned. :classic_ninja:

Recently, just for kicks, I tried again and WAS allowed to place a bid. So I guess there's a parole granted at some point. :classic_rolleyes:

Titleist Pro V1X

On 7/19/2021 at 9:15 PM, averysdad said:

Always wondered about these cats as they always seem to have a TON of the same thing (sim2 titanium 3w’s right now). Always kinda made me go 🤔

I can tell you that the PGASS’s will sell them their used, demo and new close out clubs once they decide to take them off their floor. With the SIM clubs, they pulled a ton of stuff one morning a few months ago while I was there, and my buddy who’s manager there told me where they would end up.

• Thanks 1

PING G425 Max 10.5* 

TAYLORMADE Stealth 3HL & 7W

TAYLORMADE  Stealth 22* & 25*

MIZUNO JPX 923 HM 6-AW 

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 54-12

PING Tour Issue Glide 4.0 Raw 58-10

SCOTTY CAMERON Phantom X 5.5

On 7/19/2023 at 11:47 AM, JahSteve said:

quickship and ksouth run the same scam. I have not read the whole thread but i see these sellers all the time. it really pisses me off. Every time i see their items with bids i want to comment on the sale saying good luck your not getting the item. 

I tried to get a driver from them, and the same thing happened to me as others... Item not available here's some balls... The loophole is ebay sees them making shipping and delivery's off the items. The only thing is it is not the item but a sleeve of balls. The bots see this as a completed sale. 

How many times have you gotten a sleeve of balls ? :classic_blink:

As for eBay seeing this as (I presume you mean) a successfully completed sale, I sincerely doubt it. Makes no sense.

I expect the auction needs to be canceled as the advertised item was not sold/shipped.

I mean seriously. Think about it. If you actually "won" the auction a) wouldn't you have had to PAY for the club ? Would you have ? I doubt it. and b) When you did get the sleeve, wouldn't you have filed a "Not as described" return and get your money back ? Of course you would. :classic_wink:

Titleist Pro V1X

On 8/5/2023 at 6:03 PM, ahenderX said:

I’ve had good luck with ksouth9 and quickshipgolf. Bought a set of Cleveland XL Halo hybrid irons from ksouth9 and a women’s Stealth 9-wood from quickshipgolf. Bought the 2022 Stealth 9-wood today with a bid of $78. Ksouth9 was/is a big seller of new Launcher XL Halo irons. Quickshipgolf seems to have a lot of women’s Stealth woods. The wood I bought today is most likely a demo, based on what I have read. I’m thrilled with the price.

Received my 9-wood today. It looks brand new. I do sympathize with those who have had bad experiences. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ahenderX said:

Received my 9-wood today. It looks brand new. I do sympathize with those who have had bad experiences. 

I won an auction on ksouth9 which is the same seller as Quickship golf.  the auction said it was for a used set of 6-AW irons.  When it came it, I actually got a 5-AW set and it was brand new still in the TM box with wrappers on all the irons.  couldn't have been happier.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ping G430 Max 10.5 Tensei Orange AV Raw 55 Reg

Ping G430 SFT 5w 19* Alta Black Reg

Ping G430 SFT 7w 23* Alta Black Reg

Tour Edge Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design G-Series Reg

Ping G425 6-UW Alta Slate Reg

Ping Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* DG Spinner

Cleveland Smart Sole C 4.0 

Ping 2023 Anser D

Handicap: 8.2

On 8/9/2023 at 1:39 PM, nsxguy said:

How many times have you gotten a sleeve of balls ? :classic_blink:

As for eBay seeing this as (I presume you mean) a successfully completed sale, I sincerely doubt it. Makes no sense.

I expect the auction needs to be canceled as the advertised item was not sold/shipped.

I mean seriously. Think about it. If you actually "won" the auction a) wouldn't you have had to PAY for the club ? Would you have ? I doubt it. and b) When you did get the sleeve, wouldn't you have filed a "Not as described" return and get your money back ? Of course you would.

Tried 2 times to buy from them. So that equals 2 sleeves of garbage balls instead of my club.

I get the point you made about it being a canceled auction or using ebay intervention... BUT how you describe the deal is not how it goes...  Auction ends. I pay thinking I'm getting a good deal. They ship the sleeve of balls then i get an email stating the item is out of stock, "sorry but we sent you a sleeve of balls for your troubles and have refunded you for your item. They issue a partial refund (for item but not for shipping). A claim thru Ebay hasnt been issed and I didnt to cancel the auction. Item paid for, Something is sent and delivered, then partial refund... Regardless they are shady and lost my business. 

Edited by JahSteve

Taylormade Original One 12*

Maltby STi 5W 18*

Cleveland Launcher HB 4H 22*

Ping i500 6/7

Ping Iblade 7-PW

Mizuno JPX 919F GW 51*

Ping Anser SW 56*

PING Glide 3.0 Eye 2 LW 60*

Custom Odyssey 5 Copper  

17 minutes ago, JahSteve said:

Tried 2 times to buy from them. So that equals 2 sleeves of garbage balls instead of my club.

I get the point you made about it being a canceled auction or using ebay intervention... BUT how you describe the deal is not how it goes...  Auction ends. I pay thinking I'm getting a good deal. They ship the sleeve of balls then i get an email stating the item is out of stock, "sorry but we sent you a sleeve of balls for your troubles and have refunded you for your item. They issue a partial refund (for item but not for shipping). A claim thru Ebay hasnt been issed and I didnt to cancel the auction. Item paid for, Something is sent and delivered, then partial refund... Regardless they are shady and lost my business. 

Thanks for the explanation.

So shipping nowadays often goes for $20-30 for a driver. So they refunded you for the entire purchase EXCEPT for the shipping (of the driver) ? Which they didn't refund you ?

OK, so no "claim" of any kind (yet ?). You couldn't "cancel" the auction as it shows completed. The steps after that are irrelevant.

Did you try calling eBay about it ? Probably(?) not even necessary. But did you try starting a "return" of your (not-so) purchased item ? I mean, it DOES show in your "Purchase History", no ?

And you starting a return would open the issue up and kick off a dialogue. You insist on the shipping being returned in full and if they refuse, you now have eBay involved. You tell eBay what happened - they have ALL the messages and number$.

Can't see how it wouldn't be decided in your favor. 👍

Titleist Pro V1X

• 3 months later...

So I wasnt paying attention when I bid on an item this weekend and I won the auction. THEN I noticed the seller was Quick Ship Golf. The only other time Id done business with them I bought a set of SIM2 irons (5-GW) for $630 (this was summer of 2022). A good deal, but not a crazy deal.

When I got the irons, I noticed every iron in the set had a different serial number on the hosel. I contacted TM about it (warranty registration) and TM said they couldn't tell me one way or another if the S/N's were valid, but "sets" should all have the same S/n. That was enough for me, so I returned them. I got stiffed on shipping both ways. I was miffed for a bit, but let it go and decided I'd never buy from them again.

So yeah, my purchase this week was stupid. I wasn't paying attention. The item was bought Sat evening and I got a tracking number Monday morning. FedEx says the package will be here tomorrow btw 10 and 1. I have received no email or communication thus far from the seller about the item being out of stock. There are 3 other sets the same as what I bought for sale by them right now.

The thing that gives me pause - the Fed Ex tracking says the package is 2 pounds. A set of irons is generally around 10. Could be a mistake, or it could be a box of balls.  Will find out tomorrow

PING G430 Max 

Cleveland Launcher HALO Hy-Wood 18* | Cypher 40 S

Adams Boxer Pro Gold 20* | UST HYB 80 S

Rogue ST Max 5i | Mizuno JPX 923 HM 6-AW  | Nippon 950 GH Neo 

Cleveland CBX 2 52.11 KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 56.10 | TT DG 120

Cleveland RTX 4 60.03 | TT Tour Issue S400

Cobra King Stingray 20

ChromeSoft 

20 hours ago, maxfnmloans said:

The thing that gives me pause - the Fed Ex tracking says the package is 2 pounds. A set of irons is generally around 10. Could be a mistake, or it could be a box of balls.  Will find out tomorrow

Good luck. Hopefully it's a typo and they didn't send you a single club.

34 minutes ago, Coppertop1880 said:

Good luck. Hopefully it's a typo and they didn't send you a single club.

I have to admit, I am surprised. The whole set showed up today, as promised and on time. I got a set of 2021 T-300s 4-GW for such a low price I figured for sure they were gonna cancel it for "inventory issues"

Everything looks to be in good shape. I plan to take them for a spin indoors in the next day or two

PING G430 Max 

Cobra King Stingray 20

ChromeSoft 

On 12/13/2023 at 3:46 PM, maxfnmloans said:

I have to admit, I am surprised. The whole set showed up today, as promised and on time. I got a set of 2021 T-300s 4-GW for such a low price I figured for sure they were gonna cancel it for "inventory issues"

Everything looks to be in good shape. I plan to take them for a spin indoors in the next day or two

Out of curiosity, how much was your winning bid?

8 hours ago, mobbarley said:

Out of curiosity, how much was your winning bid?

$515...came out to about $575 with tax and shipping

• Like 1

PING G430 Max 

Cobra King Stingray 20

ChromeSoft 

6 hours ago, Kyfra said:

I win a lot of their auctions and haven’t had an issue yet. They’re maybe my favorite eBay seller. You can get some steals.

So YOU'RE the guy that keeps taking my stuff !!! :classic_ninja::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Titleist Pro V1X

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled across quickshipgolf and it seemed too good to be true. Did some research and sounds like it’s either great or terrible for people. I tracked winning bids on their Cobra King Tec Hybrids for a few weeks and I’m not positive but it almost seemed like there was a cutoff line for winning bids of $90. One of the winning bids I tracked was for $60 something and a few for $70-80 something.  

I don’t know if these items were shipped or not but the lions share of winning bids were in the $90-95 range. I’m assuming quickshipgolf has a minimum number they want for a product and if they don’t get it they just relist it. A little grimy but I got a steal on a hybrid I would’ve paid $300 new. 

IMG_0968.jpeg

Edited by princelyryno
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, princelyryno said:

I stumbled across quickshipgolf and it seemed too good to be true. Did some research and sounds like it’s either great or terrible for people. I tracked winning bids on their Cobra King Tec Hybrids for a few weeks and I’m not positive but it almost seemed like there was a cutoff line for winning bids of $90. One of the winning bids I tracked was for $60 something and a few for $70-80 something.  

I don’t know if these items were shipped or not but the lions share of winning bids were in the $90-95 range. I’m assuming quickshipgolf has a minimum number they want for a product and if they don’t get it they just relist it. A little grimy but I got a steal on a hybrid I would’ve paid $300 new. 

IMG_0968.jpeg

I purchased a 19* for $59.88 and a 21* for $52 before shipping. Both showed up as described. Absurd how cheap you can win these for.

• Like 4

On 8/28/2018 at 4:21 PM, BiggErn said:

Unless they cancel your order and send you a sleeve of E6’s. They are a shill bidding disgrace to eBay. Same as ksouth and tee2green

I agree, the bids are fake. First of all the bid depth is way higher than other golf equipment, and secondly the bids come in really early in the auction which *never* happens in legit auctions.

Take this listing as an example: https://www.ebay.com/itm/335197021941

image.png.40702918b48efde7e5468726e53222e5.png

If you look at the active bidders they pretty much only bid on this seller, or have a low number of bids and still be 50% of the time on this seller. Here's an example:

image.png.4f90e401da3edbcbca2fb04dea750567.png

Here's another example that has 20 bids with 23 hours remaining: https://www.ebay.com/itm/325961339675

image.png.75c6d6dbd1c1ae6093a0505202cb85f1.png

This bidder apparently bids 95% of the time with this seller.

image.png.459a218734f5195e9da6c79f07ee6ea1.png

3 hours ago, mobbarley said:

yea, I keep tabs on some items I'd be interested in and bid if the auction stays low for whatever reason, just don't hold my breath or get too excited. Also interesting to see new listings pop up right after auctions end with the same items

Exactly. I watched this one end this afternoon with a winner who pretty much only bids on their stuff

image.png.eebb5477b42116506848fc3791e17da7.png

And then a new listing for the exact same thing miraculously shows up (but with a slightly different title).

image.png.6edd8194e0d38328714666d810071417.png

7 hours ago, mobbarley said:

yea, I keep tabs on some items I'd be interested in and bid if the auction stays low for whatever reason, just don't hold my breath or get too excited. Also interesting to see new listings pop up right after auctions end with the same items

3 hours ago, ShawLF said:

Exactly. I watched this one end this afternoon with a winner who pretty much only bids on their stuff

And then a new listing for the exact same thing miraculously shows up (but with a slightly different title).

So eBay's in cahoots with these guys ?

Titleist Pro V1X

21 hours ago, ShawLF said:

There’s nothing nefarious about Quick Ship Golf. When I was planning to buy Cleveland Launcher XL Halo irons, I monitored at least a dozen transactions for these clubs. When I won my bid, they arrived as stated. Brand new.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2024 at 3:09 PM, ahenderX said:

There’s nothing nefarious about Quick Ship Golf. When I was planning to buy Cleveland Launcher XL Halo irons, I monitored at least a dozen transactions for these clubs. When I won my bid, they arrived as stated. Brand new.

Great that you had a good experience; however, "nothing nefarious" can't be true with all the comments people have made. My point is that they are manipulating the bids higher. Maybe there is a better explanation for all these negative complaints, the bizarre bidding behavior from buyers that only bid on their auctions, and repeated claims that won items are no longer available only to see the same item listed again?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShawLF said:

Great that you had a good experience; however, "nothing nefarious" can't be true with all the comments people have made. My point is that they are manipulating the bids higher. Maybe there is a better explanation for all these negative complaints, the bizarre bidding behavior from buyers that only bid on their auctions, and repeated claims that won items are no longer available only to see the same item listed again?

I followed the bids relating to the clubs I bought for two weeks. I did not notice anything odd. Some winning bids were as low as $575. Others as high as $675 or more. I paid around $630. I don’t deny some people have had a bad experience.  I also bought a basically brand new ladies Stealth 9-wood. It was a demo. I think I paid $75. Some sold for as low as $59 in the same condition. Again, I watched a bunch of the same clubs being auctioned in order to decide what to set my limit at. Again, nothing odd at all with what I was seeing.

I am about to bid on an item that is currently listed and I think they bid against legit bidders to jack up the price. Reason I say this is that the high bidder on some of their auctions have the same amount of reviews (8). And typically when you see a nidder with little to no reviews, are the auctioneers themselves. Not always, but I find it the majority of the time. I cannot believe how many negative reviews they have. GolfWRX is a great site to research issues like this with previous user experience. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2024 at 10:07 PM, ShawLF said:

So I'll ask again. Are they in cahoots with eBay ?

Firstly, I was banned some years ago from bidding for their stuff when I returned a driver to them where THEY messed up the listing. Oh well.

Somehow my jail time was up and I was allowed to bid again. Just got 3 TM MG3 (previous year) wedges in excellent condition. "Excellent" ? 2 of the 3 were BRAND NEW and the other had some slight staining - once buffed out THAT wedge could've been sold as new. Price $210. Current store price $447.

Secondly, the buying and selling dynamic is way too involved to acknowledge, with zero doubt, that all these little hiccups are nefarious. No, I can't explain the bidders with very few bids on anything but qsg golf equipment, but maybe these are newbies who are looking to get into the game as cheaply as possible ? These people DO exist, no ?

Further, if an auction is marked "sold", doesn't qsg have to pay a final value fee to eBay ?

Canceled auctions ? Don't know, but even large-volume sellers likely can't go around canceling auction after auction on a whim, because they didn't get an acceptable price, without eBay getting their nose out of joint.

So they have over 230,000 feedbacks. Not everybody leaves feedback and if you don't win an item, obviously you can't leave feedback. Almost 1% are not positive. Maybe some of those 2300 negatives are from guys here.

You know how people are. They get disappointed and someone else is to blame.

Look at this bozo - "Purchased clubs from seller. Listing was clear it was a set 5-PW. And listed as new in original box. The picture did not show the iron numbers. When clubs arrived they were 4-9 iron in a cheap box. Just thrown in the box without wrapping paper or any other protection. Contacted seller who said there is no PW and listing is wrong - but I can return at my expense. I have purchase many of clubs in the past. This is one of the worst sellers. Avoid."

So a huge seller got it wrong and offered a refund. That makes them "one of the worst sellers. Avoid." ??? 51683a_23dc9318bead43469d830ec87021bae3~

Titleist Pro V1X

53 minutes ago, nsxguy said:

So I'll ask again. Are they in cahoots with eBay ?

I'm not sure I would characterize it that way. Sellers are more important to a market place. Without things to sell buyers don't exist. As long as a seller isn't stealing from customers, are responsive to buyers and make an attempt to resolve issues (like sending a sleeve of balls when the auction item suddenly doesn't exist even though they have multiple listings for the exact same thing) they are going to get a pass.

A couple things to think about:

1. @ahenderX wrote "I followed the bids relating to the clubs I bought for two weeks." If someone were to bid on an auction from PGASS, 2nd Swing, People's, or any reputable golf retailer, would anyone feel the need to monitor bidding for two weeks? Especially since their auctions are 3-4 days? A person that does this has instincts that is telling them something is wrong.

2. If you ran a business, and you messed up (were listing items for sale that you suddenly didn't have anymore), would your first instinct be to ban them from bidding on future auctions? They're doing this because if the same buyer sees multiple won items not existing, they have a stronger case for a complaint to eBay who may take that seriously. A reputable business would do the opposite. I bought a "buy it now" shaft that turned out to not exist from a different seller. Turns out it was an old listing and they didn't have the shaft anymore. They gave me $50 off my next purchase - the opposite of what Quick Ship does.

Regarding your point about the buyers. Without going into too much detail, I founded and sold two scaled internet companies that interacted with millions of consumers from hundreds of sources daily. Every time we saw unusual consumer behavior, which happened all the time, it was *always* fraud. Ebay is a very efficient and transparent market place. Real people bidding on golf equipment on one seller's stuff are going to behave exactly the same way as buyers of other sellers - because they're the same people. It is not as though "new" buyers somehow stumble upon Quick Ship, and other seasoned buyers don't. The comments from WRX members on this thread kinda show that is the case.

12 hours ago, CJP1012 said:

I am about to bid on an item that is currently listed and I think they bid against legit bidders to jack up the price. Reason I say this is that the high bidder on some of their auctions have the same amount of reviews (8). And typically when you see a nidder with little to no reviews, are the auctioneers themselves. Not always, but I find it the majority of the time. I cannot believe how many negative reviews they have. GolfWRX is a great site to research issues like this with previous user experience. 

Exactly. They're actually selling the exact same things from different sellers. One via auction, and the other buy it now from seller "tee2green6931" probably since 6930 was already taken lol. My guess is that they hope people fall for the inflated buy it now, and they use buyer accounts that they control to inflate the bids of auctions. And when they win their own auction they just back out of it (which no one on the outside gets to see) and relist. Here are some current examples.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395123841020

image.png.c34c5f92f9804dca4bead97a3dbebc69.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335204333557

image.png.319a41b405a9b47945ae09d5f5964cf2.png

As usual, the current winning bid on that auction has never bid on anything else.image.png.9b80ea5aad39947ed282349978a20af5.png

In any case the worst outcome seems to be that people have to pay to return stuff that was falsely advertised. I've spent too much time on these guys, and don't really want to give them more of my time, so I'm kinda done with this topic 🙂

Edited by ShawLF

8 hours ago, ShawLF said:

I'm not sure I would characterize it that way. Sellers are more important to a market place. Without things to sell buyers don't exist. As long as a seller isn't stealing from customers, are responsive to buyers and make an attempt to resolve issues (like sending a sleeve of balls when the auction item suddenly doesn't exist even though they have multiple listings for the exact same thing) they are going to get a pass.

A couple things to think about:

1. @ahenderX wrote "I followed the bids relating to the clubs I bought for two weeks." If someone were to bid on an auction from PGASS, 2nd Swing, People's, or any reputable golf retailer, would anyone feel the need to monitor bidding for two weeks? Especially since their auctions are 3-4 days? A person that does this has instincts that is telling them something is wrong.

2. If you ran a business, and you messed up (were listing items for sale that you suddenly didn't have anymore), would your first instinct be to ban them from bidding on future auctions? They're doing this because if the same buyer sees multiple won items not existing, they have a stronger case for a complaint to eBay who may take that seriously. A reputable business would do the opposite. I bought a "buy it now" shaft that turned out to not exist from a different seller. Turns out it was an old listing and they didn't have the shaft anymore. They gave me $50 off my next purchase - the opposite of what Quick Ship does.

Regarding your point about the buyers. Without going into too much detail, I founded and sold two scaled internet companies that interacted with millions of consumers from hundreds of sources daily. Every time we saw unusual consumer behavior, which happened all the time, it was *always* fraud. Ebay is a very efficient and transparent market place. Real people bidding on golf equipment on one seller's stuff are going to behave exactly the same way as buyers of other sellers - because they're the same people. It is not as though "new" buyers somehow stumble upon Quick Ship, and other seasoned buyers don't. The comments from WRX members on this thread kinda show that is the case.

Exactly. They're actually selling the exact same things from different sellers. One via auction, and the other buy it now from seller "tee2green6931" probably since 6930 was already taken lol. My guess is that they hope people fall for the inflated buy it now, and they use buyer accounts that they control to inflate the bids of auctions. And when they win their own auction they just back out of it (which no one on the outside gets to see) and relist. Here are some current examples.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/395123841020

image.png.c34c5f92f9804dca4bead97a3dbebc69.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335204333557

image.png.319a41b405a9b47945ae09d5f5964cf2.png

As usual, the current winning bid on that auction has never bid on anything else.image.png.9b80ea5aad39947ed282349978a20af5.png

In any case the worst outcome seems to be that people have to pay to return stuff that was falsely advertised. I've spent too much time on these guys, and don't really want to give them more of my time, so I'm kinda done with this topic 🙂

You mischaracterized my comment. I followed the bids for two weeks to see what the bid range was. I was not doing this because I mistrusted the seller.