2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: New Adidas Tour360 Shoes! See What WRX Members are Saying!

The golf season here in Michigan seems to be coming to an end except for a few days here and there. I want to thank Golfwrx and Adidas again, for this opportunity. I thought the shoes were great all around. I would recommend them to anyone looking for new golf shoes, especially people with wider feet.

Did you feel that the normal width fit well for people who might have a little wider foot or saying that the wide model was ideal for wider feet people? Hope that's not to confusing, I have a foot width that's kind of in between, wear wide in the boost 2.0's and like that fit.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

FWIW, I tried on the wide width version at a store and they felt really great.

I didn't have my regular ones on to compare, but I'd probably choose wide going forward. Wide was not available for this product testing.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

Update 10/30

I have now used these for a few rounds -- including a recent damp/wet round. The shoes are still quite comfortable - great cushioning and great grip (and my feet stayed very dry and comfortable).

That said -- I have noticed two negatives that have developed:

1. The shoes seem to be loosening up a bit on me -- and feeling a bit loose in the mid foot area. This is particularly pronounced in my left foot as a drive upward (and forward) during a hard swing. It seems that the shoe loosens up a bit as I wear it (and I find that I need to re-tie them every so often to get them tightened up). I think in the end -- these shoes may be a half size too big for me.
  2. The big padded tongue can fold over on the inside -- which creates a rub point on the top of my foot. I just need to be careful when I put them on to make sure the tongue is laying flat. That is a simple solve.

In the end -- these are still the highest quality and most comfortable spiked shoe I have ever used. I still love them even with these mild short comings. Oh ... and they look great!

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo II 661 X (with 20g weight in butt)

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Taylormade MG4 56* and 60*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

Walked 18 holes today at our local par 3. Great conditions, good time playing with dad. Wanted to give an update on these shoes. Felt good starting off, but did notice a little discomfort on my right heel and my left pinky toe. Maybe just a little narrow for me in the toe box - not enough that I would end the round, but noticeable. Otherwise, the shoes felt great, traction is superb as always. Plenty of flexibility and stability.

Couple of photos from today...First is the impressions they leave on the green.

ddf1773acf24a31c77866802fa708d2a.jpg

fd130311519df7bdb833aeb77cbd1bc9.jpg

Noticeable, playing on soft bent grass greens. They do not tear them up, just impressions.

Birdie look...

f53a500fc12e545c4eb014743576f9ee.jpg

This course is in the glide path for the downtown Greenville airport...lots of touch and goes today and and old Army Bi-plane

fe6b7647cdb5b033cec04dddc0425f2e.jpg

2cd02426cc999c720710e25727ee3e6d.jpg

Other than the 7, it was a great day. As I get to play, I will update - keeping an eye on the heel and toe issues.

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

After each round, along with cleaning up my clubs, I wipe down my golf shoes. Adding shoe polish if needed. And so far, after about six rounds I don’t need any. I don’t know if I’m just that easy on shoes or these are a little more durable

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Will these tear on the inside part of the heel, causing blisters, as their predecessors did?

I really don’t think they’ll tear on the inside like the fabric did last year. There are a few people that have said that it still could give them a blister. I have had no problems with that

Blister why? Does it have the leather lining that the previous blue shoes had? Which was horrible btw and gave me blisters after 9 holes. The one that the grey and white/black had was great other than the fact that it tears and causes blisters. Basically these shoes lok great but are worthless unless you ride 100% of the time. Obviously DJ gets new shoes every round so he doesnt have to worry about the tearing.

Blister why? Does it have the leather lining that the previous blue shoes had? Which was horrible btw and gave me blisters after 9 holes. The one that the grey and white/black had was great other than the fact that it tears and causes blisters. Basically these shoes lok great but are worthless unless you ride 100% of the time. Obviously DJ gets new shoes every round so he doesnt have to worry about the tearing.

They have the leather in the heel.

The golf season here in Michigan seems to be coming to an end except for a few days here and there. I want to thank Golfwrx and Adidas again, for this opportunity. I thought the shoes were great all around. I would recommend them to anyone looking for new golf shoes, especially people with wider feet.

Did you feel that the normal width fit well for people who might have a little wider foot or saying that the wide model was ideal for wider feet people? Hope that's not to confusing, I have a foot width that's kind of in between, wear wide in the boost 2.0's and like that fit.

I don't have a wide foot but I know they are wider than previous years tour 360s because these were wider on me compared to those. I would go to the store and try both on. If you're an in between and you want a tight fit the normal ones may be the right fit.

I don't have a wide foot but I know they are wider than previous years tour 360s because these were wider on me compared to those. I would go to the store and try both on. If you're an in between and you want a tight fit the normal ones may be the right fit.

Ok great, thanks! I tried they normal fit on in the stores and it wasn't bad, very hard to find an actual wide shoe in the right size at any of the stores around me. I will probably go with the standard fit, they didn't feel overly narrow. Glad they got rid of the ''stripe'' down the toe.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

After playing at least 5 to 6 rounds in these shoe my feeling is they are top notch. Comfortable, waterproof, great traction and durable. Plus they have nice colors available to buy. I recommend anyone to get these shoes, they do feel heavy to hold but are not heavy on your feet and i walk only never once did my feet get tired. I played 27 hole in them one day and felt like i could play 27 more holes.

I think Adidas hit a homerun with this shoe and hope they continue going down this path, to the point i will buy more pairs of this shoe.

Thank you Adidas and GolfWRX.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

I have had no heel issues also with my shoes.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

Purchased a pair after reading reviews here and trying the Nike LCV2 first--received and must say, quality on these is superb, makes every other $170-$220 shoe on the market look cheap.

A couple questions for wear-testers:

• I'm normally a size 11, but these are slightly longer than my LCV1s, and my foot slides forward slightly, is a half-size down recommended?
  • After a few rounds, have you found the shoe to stretch at all?

Purchased a pair after reading reviews here and trying the Nike LCV2 first--received and must say, quality on these is superb, makes every other $170-$220 shoe on the market look cheap.

• I'm normally a size 11, but these are slightly longer than my LCV1s, and my foot slides forward slightly, is a half-size down recommended?

I have both. LCV 1s I wear 11.5, and an 11 in both version of the Tour 360 Boosts.

I wanted to post a little update. I have been able to play 10+ rounds now with these shoes. Saturday I played 18 and my cart was dying(stupid me forgot to put it on charger), it was a beautiful day so I walked about 7 more holes. The shoes are so comfortable. I really like how stable they feel on my feet. They are heavier than some of my shoes like the freestyles, but you don't notice the extra weight like I do with my Icons. After playing more than 18 in my icons, I begin to notice how heavy they feel, with the 360's I don't notice the extra weight. In my initial review, I commented on the longer stiff tongue. Now that the shoes have been wore a few rounds, I don't notice the tongue at all. Overall the shoes are the most comfortable shoes that I currently own. The only real complaint at this point is this time of year they are leaf collectors, haha. The spikes seem to pick up more than other shoes.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

I haven't noticed the shoes stretching, so I would probably try the smaller size.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have now played over ten rounds in these shoes and wanted to give an update. First the shoes are a huge improvement over the last model. They are much more comfortable and the most stable shoe I have ever used. You really feel like your feet have a firm grip on the ground almost like the old metal spike days. My only criticism is that I did have a little rubbing on my right heel after a few of the rounds, but I think it was due to a bad sock choice. I never got any blisters, just a little friction during the round. The shoes are a slight bit heavier than DNAs but you really don’t notice the difference after a few minutes. This shoe is for someone who is serious about their game and is looking for a shoe to be part of their equipment to help with them improve. The shoes look and feel great so I think adidas hit a home run with this model. Let me know what questions you have. Thanks.

Been playing the Tour360 Boost 2.0s for about 15 rounds now, and here was my initial review form my first round out.

OUT OF THE BOX

Adidas has been always built a quality shoe, and the packaging for the Tour360 Boost 2.0 is no different. The box is made of thick material and is extremely rigid. The outer box slides off to reveal a plastic cover that shows an outline of the shoes inside. Notes that highlight some of the new features are on this cover as advertisement of what the player is receiving in the newest iteration.

AESTHETICS, FEEL, AND FIT

The first things you’ll notice after unpackaging is the weight and feel. The Tour360 Boost 2.0 have a quality feel to them from first touch. The leather provides high-quality look and feel and the removal off any brand logos provides a timeless, classic look. The 3-stripe on the side of the shoe is all the identification you need to know this is an industry leading, quality shoe from Adidas.

The Tour360 Boost 2.0s fit true to size, matching all other Adidas golf shoes I have worn in the past. I have typically worn a medium width shoes, so with this being a wide fit, I was worried about the fit up. These feel no different than medium width shoes from Adidas. There is generous room inside, without feeling sloppy or restricting. The lace system is designed such that when tightened, fit is felt throughout the tongue not just at the ankle. This for me was an improved fit over my current Powerband Tour shoes.

The sole is quite flexible without feeling cheap and weak. The 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsole looks as though it will glue your feet to the ground during your swing for maximum power and energy transfer at impact. The cleats feel sharp and instill confidence against slipping during swinging or walking.

ON-COURSE PERFORMANCE

After walking a round with the Tour360 Boost 2.0 shoes, they felt better than when put on. The shoes had a break in period of less than one hole and an instant calm came over me while I walked. The Boost insole and heel provide such comfort that is unlike anything I have played in. After the round, I wanted to walk another 18 holes. The Torsion Tunnel and 360 Wrap provide complete comfort, stability, and support when walking on fairways, greens, and uneven terrain all around the course. These features act as shock absorbers and minimize impact and extension on the feet on all encountered terrain.

The cleat system as mention earlier were sharp and provided unparalleled grip on all terrain. You can noticeable feel that the grip is allowing for adding leverage on the playing surface and maximizing energy transfer at impact. Although, when walking the cleats do not unintentionally snag the ground at all.

14 rounds later these still play as they did on the first round. Absolutely incredible comfort, stability, style, and performance. If you haven’t tried these then get a pair, you won’t be sorry.

c43ddd19ff17772c78a9d55b276f540b.jpgbf2e820bb6ccfbd8904103a2d5d8e83c.jpgf1c17ea448a44ff8b9addb7c20fcd481.jpge165febefb2a38ab82d0748a4c03cebd.jpg807c8ff95a8ae414a528869cce7043be.jpg8b3f7b82608468ebc57a1ef6c4722700.jpg2b03bd4a2cfc43a2917327ae10217793.jpgc2a58273da095f18cd4e6271445c2382.jpg135dd701bdf6cb5c8b30c48c36682a86.jpg

Played 7-8 rounds with them but walked my first 18. Adidas typical Run narrow so I went up a half size. I wish I didn’t. These are a little loose and I had a blister on a toe on my left foot. Thicker socks or a half size smaller may solve the issue.

That stated, these shoes are nice. They are as stable as any shoe Ive ever worn.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from Myrtle Beach where I played eight rounds in five days. And the least of my worries were my golf shoes! Very comfortable, even on 36 hole days. Always extremely stylish and a damp towel was all that was needed to make them look like new. I certainly will be looking for one more colorway white and royal blue when they come out in the spring.

• 1 year later...

Now that members have worn these shoes for an extended period now, how is the sizing of these shoes over time? Does the leather stretch enough to affect the fit? I'm considering purchasing these shoes, but I seem to be in-between sizes. A 11.5 feels a little loose, but the 11.0 feels a little tight. If they loosen up over time, I would purchase the ones that are a little tight.

Also, how do these shoes fit compared to the new version, the Tour360 XT? I tried them and they feel smaller than the Tour360 Boost 2.0.

Thanks for any feedback!

In the Bag:

• Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
  • TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
  • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
  • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
  • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter