2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: New Adidas Tour360 Shoes! See What WRX Members are Saying!

Great looking shoe and appearance wise seems like a little improvement from last year's 360s too. Really like the blue colorway and the improved heel too. I've worn the 360s for years and these are a nice improvement. Can't wait for the chance to get these shoes (on sale hopefully). Keep up the good reviews too.

It has been raining off and on for a bit here in Indiana. So, I am still waiting to get in my maiden trip with the new 2.0's. That doesn't mean I haven't been wearing them!

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Received mine-in Carolina Blue stripes-on white !!!

So far, just wearing them around the house cuz the weekend weather was a wash-out.

Not sure Adidas can possibly improve on these...perfect fit, stable, great materials, very well made. I feel closer to the ground in these which feels great. Soft but very solid, they already feel broken-in. Support is perfect for my feet.

The only change I would make with these...especially if you get them in black...is the white boost material always gets either dirty or stained from the course...or attracts black polish from a cleaning/shine. Otherwise, they are THE perfect golf shoe. Pics to follow once I get them out on the course.

Many thanks GolfWRX and Adidas !!!!

So far, just wearing them around the house cuz the weekend weather was a wash-out.

Not sure Adidas can possibly improve on these...perfect fit, stable, great materials, very well made. I feel closer to the ground in these which feels great. Soft but very solid, they already feel broken-in. Support is perfect for my feet.

The only change I would make with these...especially if you get them in black...is the white boost material always gets either dirty or stained from the course...or attracts black polish from a cleaning/shine. Otherwise, they are THE perfect golf shoe. Pics to follow once I get them out on the course.

If they made them in triple black (black shoes, stripes, and boost) I'd be on it like flies to poop.

If they made them in triple black (black shoes, stripes, and boost) I'd be on it like flies to poop.

Hope you have your poop ready...?. Those will be one of the colors released in the next few months.

Hope you have your poop ready.... Those will be one of the colors released in the next few months.

Yes! Poop is ready!

Thanks to chocolate_rehab for his comments on this issue:

Achilles Tendon Sufferers --> Are they better? I bought a pair last year with the s-Heel. I ended up parking them in the basement after two rounds because the primary contact point between the show and my foot was exactly over, and rubbed directly on the achilles. I loved the way the they looked, but I simply couldn't wear them. Is the 2.0 version better in this regard?

Would like to buy a pair ( I also need a new pair ) and don't do shoes with a huge swoosh on top of the toe box out of principle. As such, detailed feedback on the heel area from other sufferers would be greatly appreciated.

[size=2][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue 9* HZRDUS T1100 65g 6.0[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway Rogue 15* HZRDUS Yellow 75g 6.0[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway Alpha 815 18* Speeder 885 S[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist AP2 716 4-9 C-TAPER 120[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist SM6 46*F / 50* F / 56* S / 60* M[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Scotty Cameron Squareback[/font][/size]

2nd round update. (I apologize for the lack of pictures, but I am having computer issues). Today I played my second round in the new Tour360 shoes and the overall theme for these shoes should be comfort. I could not get over how comfortable they were during my round. Rarely do you get a shoe that is stable, looks good and is still comfortable. In my previous post, I mentioned that I had heal issues with Adidas shoes in the past, but not with these shoes. The leather heal is incredible in its ability to grip the foot and feel really good at the same time. My previous shoes were footjoy freestyle and these are more comfortable with a lot more stability. When I went out on the course today I was expecting a little bit of a letdown as the first round with these shoes was so good. We all have that first round honeymoon feel with any new purchase so I was very curious to see how they felt in my second round. They actually felt even better. I am having back issues and they really cushioned my walk making the reducing the stress on my back. The weight of the shoe is not an issue at all and the stability is crazy good. On all types of surfaces the shoes grip the ground and actually feel like metal spikes ( from a traction point of view). I will be ordering another pair of these shoes very soon.

Ok all, sorry i was late posting that i got the sweetest shoes ever. I have been sick for the last 4 days, shoes showed up during that and my wife said when you feel better. When I opened them i was like WOOOHOOOO, kid in a candy store. Even better i was lucky to get the Baby Blue ones, i was loking to get that color. So I am planning on playing Friday, saturday and sunday this week and will be wearing the shoes during those rounds. I am also going to try them out at the Range this week to get some use out of them. I will post pictures soon as i am at home for this since my work blocks camera uploads.

I want to say thank you to Adidas and GolfWRX for this opportunity. I am excited to share my thoughts on these shoes.

Upon opening the box you can just see the technology in this shoes. They are not your fathers shoes, they are comfortable to put on and so easy to walk in, at least in the house. I will be updating later today, don't forget to check back.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

So took these to the range.these are the most comfortable shoe I have worn in years. You can feel the stability they give you. Walking they are very easy to move in and feel light for a solid shoe. They make me feel even more stable in the swing, keeping me grounded with nice flexibility to them. So far great shoe and love the color. I am wearing them on the course tomorrow and will report on that, also at range again today. Thanks all.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 

I've been using my pair of the new 360's for a few weeks now as I got sent them as a warranty replacement for the older model 360's. Overall I like the fit and style of the new model over the prior year, but not by a large margin. I am very happy with the new heal design/fabric. That part is considerably more comfortable and I don't foresee any issues with holes developing there like the past model. The one thing I noticed right away was the tongue of the shoe. It is much larger and extended considerably higher up the front of your ankle than any other golf shoes I've had. Wasn't a huge fan of it, but got used to it. I also thought I'd possibly get a blister from it rubbing, but that didn't happen. However I did have issues with the tongue on the sides of feet as they extend more around the top of your foot than the previous model. Had some chaffing on there from my first 18 hole round with them and has some lingering pain cuz of it. Could be my foot, but it occurred right below and slightly in from of the little ball that sticks out on the side of your ankle. I think with a few more rounds I'll be used to that feeling and wont' have any issues. Overall I will say I prefer them over the priors years and expect I'll be getting a new more of these new models next spring.

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

Thanks to chocolate_rehab for his comments on this issue:

Achilles Tendon Sufferers --> Are they better? I bought a pair last year with the s-Heel. I ended up parking them in the basement after two rounds because the primary contact point between the show and my foot was exactly over, and rubbed directly on the achilles. I loved the way the they looked, but I simply couldn't wear them. Is the 2.0 version better in this regard?

Would like to buy a pair ( I also need a new pair ) and don't do shoes with a huge swoosh on top of the toe box out of principle. As such, detailed feedback on the heel area from other sufferers would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, in my opinion, the elimination of the S-curve has cured the achilles pressure from the last model. It's much more of a natural shape as you can see from photos.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

How are people finding the fit of these to be ? Narrow...wide...toe area? Love the way these look, especially since they got rid of the stripe down the middle of the toe. I'm a big fan of the Boost 2.0 and wear those in 11W, would I be looking at a similar fit in the 360's?

Don't have much experience in the 360's as the few pairs ive tried over the years have always rubbed my heels.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

How are people finding the fit of these to be ? Narrow...wide...toe area? Love the way these look, especially since they got rid of the stripe down the middle of the toe. I'm a big fan of the Boost 2.0 and wear those in 11W, would I be looking at a similar fit in the 360's?

Don't have much experience in the 360's as the few pairs ive tried over the years have always rubbed my heels.

They are wider than the original 360s in my opinion - but they will also offer a true wide in these, so depending on how wide your feet are you might still want to go with wide. Sorry if that's not an exact answer, but it really depends. For myself, I like golf shoes in wide if they offer them. They just feel more comfy and I like to go with thicker socks when I golf. In the original 360 Boosts I went with wide. These I got in a 9.5 regular and they honestly feel fine. Not sure if I would have preferred wide, but they don't feel too narrow at all.

With golf shoes it's usually better to try them on if you can. My closet is full of golf shoes from size 9 through 10, wide and not wide.

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

They are wider than the original 360s in my opinion - but they will also offer a true wide in these, so depending on how wide your feet are you might still want to go with wide. Sorry if that's not an exact answer, but it really depends. For myself, I like golf shoes in wide if they offer them. They just feel more comfy and I like to go with thicker socks when I golf. In the original 360 Boosts I went with wide. These I got in a 9.5 regular and they honestly feel fine. Not sure if I would have preferred wide, but they don't feel too narrow at all.

With golf shoes it's usually better to try them on if you can. My closet is full of golf shoes from size 9 through 10, wide and not wide.

Thanks for the feed back and I will for sure try them on before I ever make a purchase. Was just curious what some peoples experiences were. I also prefer a little wider shoe in certain models, unfortunately its very rare I can go into a golf store and actually find a pair of wides to try on.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Black 7X

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-6 w/Project X 6.5

Titleist T-100S 7-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

Fit just like the last ones...except a bit more room/less narrowness in the toe area. The regular ones would not be considered wide. I am a 12.5 in these and in the last ones....and they fit perfectly. Also about a half size smaller than Nike for me which fit me in a 13.

Well went to the range in them again today. Seeing it was raining i thought it was a good test of the feel in the wet grass and waterproofing. The configuration of the spikes on the sole allowed to no slippage when hitting shots, which i nice feel that you can attack a shot without worry when it is wet. They also kept my feet dry with no issue, you could see the water beading on the shoe like a car. The fit is true to size for me, i have never had an issue with Adidas shoes feeling big or small. I feel the heal construction is very solid and the inside part of it is better made then past models. I also love the tongue on this show, it fits nicely and has a little part the pops up to allow for a snug tying of the shoe without issue.

Again the spike configuration is made to keep you stable and for an ease of walk. I have been having issues with my one foot hurting a little, in these shoes with the padding and design it doesn't hurt at least at the range. I feel i could walk all day in these shoes. this will be put to the test tomorrow. I will get some on course photos and give i nice review on my golf this weekend in these shoes. So far i am very happy with every aspect of these shoes, to the point i will be adding different colors to my collection of shoes.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 

This is hard to read but it may give you some ideas have colors coming and when they should be released

This is hard to read but it may give you some ideas have colors coming and when they should be released

Thanks Ed! Looks like there are lots of good options

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

Love the Red Ones, that might be next on my list.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 

Love the Red Ones, that might be next on my list.

Royal Blue for me! Although my interest is piqued with the release of the all black…?

I'll let you know how water proof they are when I play in the rain the next two days. Forecast isn't looking very good for Michigan this weekend.

Past models I have always found to be very waterproof. I know others will disagree but I’ve never had a problem with them.

Rounds on Sat and Monday so I’ll update again after each.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

For me, so far, they are true to size. Will get to put some rounds on them the first part of next week so I will certainly add to my initial review once I get them on the course. Unfortunately, it's all work and no play these last few days. I will say, I was up late last night working and wore the Adidas around the house. At one point, sitting there typing away, I literally forgot I was wearing shoes!

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

royal blue are sweet, not that i need another pair of golf shoes. do any of u?

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

royal blue are sweet, not that i need another pair of golf shoes. do any of u?

You can never have too many shoes... :pimp: