2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: New Adidas Tour360 Shoes! See What WRX Members are Saying!

UPDATE - 10/14 -- Finally got on course to play 9 and evaluate in game

I updated my post on the first page -- but thought I would add the review update to the end of the thread as well.

Fit: These are a touch/smidgen big on me compared to my prior years Pure360 shows.

Comfort: Bar none -- these are the best comfortable golf shoes I have had. I thought the Adidas Pure360s I was gaming were nice -- but these are stellar. Up there with my Eccos and as nice as any spiked shoe I have ever had. These shoes are like walking on memory foam pillows comfortable. They do need a bit of break in -- but I accomplished that with some range sessions earlier this week. My Pure360s could get a bit tight on the top of my foot when I cinched them up -- but I did not have any such issue with these.

Stability: OK -- this is where the shoe really, really shines. The ground was quite damp (a lot of rain this week), but these shoes were outstanding. The shoes just feel wide, and grippy. They held me fast to the playing surface. Overall -- they were just amazing! If you value stability - this is the shoe.

Overall - I cannot say enough good stuff about these shoes. They are very high quality, look great, very comfortable. They do come as close as anything I have tried to providing the stability of a spiked shoe and the comfort of a spikeless (Ecco). I would high recommend these shoes to anyone that would listen.

Durability: I can't speak to this yet -- TBD.

Cons: Some break in required. The extra padded tongue does take some getting used to -- and can make it a bit more difficult to get the laces cinched up tight.

DISCLAIMER: I was lucky enough to be selected for this member review (THANK YOU), and received these beautiful shoes free of charge. That said ... my opinions in this thread are absolutely my own.

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo II 661 X (with 20g weight in butt)

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Taylormade MG4 56* and 60*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

I played in a scramble yesterday and wore my new shoes. First of all they look awesome! I noticed that they are a little wider than my old 360s so I had to tighten the laces before my round. Once they were tight, I don't even know they were there, they were so comfortable. Also it rained pretty hard for the last 4 holes and the shoes kept my feet dry and I did not slip hitting any shots.

I updated my post on the first page -- but thought I would add the review update to the end of the thread as well.

Fit: These are a touch/smidgen big on me compared to my prior years Pure360 shows.

Comfort: Bar none -- these are the best comfortable golf shoes I have had. I thought the Adidas Pure360s I was gaming were nice -- but these are stellar. Up there with my Eccos and as nice as any spiked shoe I have ever had. These shoes are like walking on memory foam pillows comfortable. They do need a bit of break in -- but I accomplished that with some range sessions earlier this week. My Pure360s could get a bit tight on the top of my foot when I cinched them up -- but I did not have any such issue with these.

Stability: OK -- this is where the shoe really, really shines. The ground was quite damp (a lot of rain this week), but these shoes were outstanding. The shoes just feel wide, and grippy. They held me fast to the playing surface. Overall -- they were just amazing! If you value stability - this is the shoe.

Overall - I cannot say enough good stuff about these shoes. They are very high quality, look great, very comfortable. They do come as close as anything I have tried to providing the stability of a spiked shoe and the comfort of a spikeless (Ecco). I would high recommend these shoes to anyone that would listen.

Cons: Some break in required. The extra padded tongue does take some getting used to -- and can make it a bit more difficult to get the laces cinched up tight.

DISCLAIMER: I was lucky enough to be selected for this member review (THANK YOU), and received these beautiful shoes free of charge. That said ... my opinions in this thread are absolutely my own.

This stiff tongue takes some getting used to. I have been able to play about 6-7 rounds now and the tongue has gotten broke in better now. I don't notice it like I did when i first started wearing the shoes. They are really comfortable shoes.

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

I promised an on course report and here they are for 2 rounds.

Friday Oct 13th - Played a small Muni near my work, 18 holes. These shoes are still super comfortable and keep your feet dry. One thing i notice is the foot prints give you a feeling that you are secure to the ground. No matter then Lie, ground feel or how hard i swing my feet did not slip once. So the shoe gives great stability, another thing i noticed it doesn't pull my socks down into my shoe like some shoes do when i wear them. I know weird but to me that is a nice feature. One the green i felt composed and stable again in these shoes. After playing the 18 holes i noticed my feet were not tired at all. Another little thing i noticed that is stupid, they stayed tie the entire round, something my others shoes don't do always even new ones. Being a more leather style shoe i expected these to be heavy, but on your feet they feel very light, simple to move around in.

Friday Oct 13th - I had extra time and my feet felt great i play another 9 holes. I have to say the shoes performed great for a 27 hole day, even after i completed 27 holes my feet were not tired at all. there are times after 18 in some shoes my feet are exhausted, this was not the case. These shoes even got me compliments on how great they looked. I also noticed they picked up debris but it wasn't hard to remove this collection. Used a brush and presto back to normal. I noticed no green stains anywhere on the shoes from the grass, that would stink if it did that with such awesome shoes.

Sunday Oct 15th - I got out later and played 9 holes in a driving wind. The stability of the shoes was really put to the test today, they passed with flying colors. Not once did i feel as the wind knocked me off balance, i actually hit the ball really well for how windy it was today. Again the shoes made my feel feel like they walked on clouds and they never got tired. It actually makes me feel like i am wearing my Brooks running shoes, that is how comfortable they are to wear. They again kept my feet dry as the grass was damp. These shoes are a real keeper, to the point i will be getting more pairs of them soon as they are out to the public.

These shoes are winning over my stamp of excellence, i am playing this week on Friday and Sunday, i will be wearing these shoes for both rounds and reporting, picture taking and posting about them again. I will also use them at the range this week so i will update on them again.

Thanks for reading my mind numbing reports but trust me these shoes are worth the price of entry.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

I am very much looking forward to receiving the 360's. Thank you Golfwrx and Adidas for the opportunity. Review coming soon.

So waiting on my arrival on Monday was a very large brown shipping box. Although I was expecting "The Package", it looked too big for a pair of shoes. As I open, I notice a larger than normal, very well designed all white box wrapped within a three stripe banner sleeve as shown in other posters photos. Once the banner is removed, an all white box remains unlike all other shoe box I'd ever seen. This box looks and opens like a drawer and I'll likely find another use for it.

I slide the box open and see a cover that depicts the outline of the Tour 360's highlighting some of the technology. Once the cover is removed, the box is divided to maintain separation between the left and right shoe. Low and behold is a pair of size 11 Adidas white/black 360's. The color is absolutely a perfect combo for matching with pretty much anything and everything that I'd normally wear. As I pull those shiny new Tour360's from the box, I see the box is actually lined with AstroTurf. Wow! AstroTurf. Although I'd say that is a very nice touch, I'd point out that the AstroTurf will not provide any benefit other than presentation and a cloth shoe bag would have been nice as well.

First impressions: Top quality tour level all leather shoe with clean looks. White laces with black caps are a nice touch. Subtle graphics but no mistaking they are Adidas due to the three stripe design. Replaceable spikes along with permanent soft spikes in a configuration that looks top notch. Given my rear foot has a tendency to slip from time to time, these look stout at the point of ground contact.

Fit: After struggling with both plantar fasciitis and mortons neuroma, and previous experience with Adidas brand shoes, I ordered a half size larger (size 11). Although the plantar fasciitis is pretty much gone nowadays, the mortons neuroma in my left foot can nearly knock me off the course when it flares up. The 11's seem as if there will be plenty of width in the toe that would help elevate the neuroma.

Comfort: Basement wear only to this point but I expect them to be ready to go the first trip out on the range and course.

As much as I had hoped to get to the range today or even just walking about the course behind my house, a late evening at work and pouring down rain will push that out a day or two with on course experience to occur this weekend.

Stay tuned!

GO BIG BLUE

Round two is in the books with these shoes. Yesterday morning the course was wet and damp and got to see how the shoe performed in that type of course condition. My feet never got wet nor even damp. The water proofing was spot on. Once again the grip and stability was put to the test and once again they passed with flying colors. Shoes kept me stable and not once did i slip during any shot. I walked and my knees did not feel sore after I was done. The shoes seem to get more comfortable as I use them more . I find that they are a bit more bouncy than previous versions and provide more cushion support.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

I am very much looking forward to receiving the 360's. Thank you Golfwrx and Adidas for the opportunity. Review coming soon.

So waiting on my arrival on Monday was a very large brown shipping box. Although I was expecting "The Package", it looked too big for a pair of shoes. As I open, I notice a larger than normal, very well designed all white box wrapped within a three stripe banner sleeve as shown in other posters photos. Once the banner is removed, an all white box remains unlike all other shoe box I'd ever seen. This box looks and opens like a drawer and I'll likely find another use for it.

I slide the box open and see a cover that depicts the outline of the Tour 360's highlighting some of the technology. Once the cover is removed, the box is divided to maintain separation between the left and right shoe. Low and behold is a pair of size 11 Adidas white/black 360's. The color is absolutely a perfect combo for matching with pretty much anything and everything that I'd normally wear. As I pull those shiny new Tour360's from the box, I see the box is actually lined with AstroTurf. Wow! AstroTurf. Although I'd say that is a very nice touch, I'd point out that the AstroTurf will not provide any benefit other than presentation and a cloth shoe bag would have been nice as well.

First impressions: Top quality tour level all leather shoe with clean looks. White laces with black caps are a nice touch. Subtle graphics but no mistaking they are Adidas due to the three stripe design. Replaceable spikes along with permanent soft spikes in a configuration that looks top notch. Given my rear foot has a tendency to slip from time to time, these look stout at the point of ground contact.

Fit: After struggling with both plantar fasciitis and mortons neuroma, and previous experience with Adidas brand shoes, I ordered a half size larger (size 11). Although the plantar fasciitis is pretty much gone nowadays, the mortons neuroma in my left foot can nearly knock me off the course when it flares up. The 11's seem as if there will be plenty of width in the toe that would help elevate the neuroma.

Comfort: Basement wear only to this point but I expect them to be ready to go the first trip out on the range and course.

As much as I had hoped to get to the range today or even just walking about the course behind my house, a late evening at work and pouring down rain will push that out a day or two with on course experience to occur this weekend.

Stay tuned!

GO BIG BLUE

Two rounds in.

Comfort. Just ok for the time being. No as good as I expected from basement wear but definitely not bad. I feel they just need some break in time. Tongue length isn’t an issue for me.

Stability. Second to none. These support the foot very well.

Looks. Nobody has really commented on them. After all, they are golf shoes but they look great.

Traction. My rear foot slips from time to time in my Nike LC’s. No such issue with these.

Waterproofing. Today was damp, not soaked. No leakage any where.

Sizing. I normally wear anything from a 10 to an 11. With past experience, I went with 11 in these and they fit well.

No flare up of the Mortons Neuroma during either round. That’s a very good thing.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Had the chance to get 18 holes in today at Legacy Pines here in Greenville and wanted to update my thoughts on the 360s. I wasn't able to walk, but this is a hilly course, full of uneven lies. I walked as much as I could between shots to get a feel for the comfort of the shoes. Right off, I noticed the 'spring' that is give by the Boost material. There was some initial stiffness, but that was worked out by the 2nd hole. The stability of these shoes around the foot outmatches my current Dryjoy Tours. Downhill, uphill, sidehill - the lies didn't matter today. The shoes felt stable no matter the stance or lie. I noticed they left noticeable prints on the greens when reading, like they just wanted to burrow into the ground. One place I did not get to test these shoes was in the bunker - I stayed out of those all day, but I imagine it would be nothing for these shoes to handle. As far as size, the 10 1/2s feel true to size, maybe even a little tighter than my Footjoys, but I am sure the soft leather in these shoes will have a little stretch as I get more wear on them. The weather was sunny, upper 60s with a good breeze. Course conditions were excellent. Best of all, I got to spend a few hours with my father, made it through all 18 in 3:31.

Pre round shots...

pO5XsVM.jpg

arNaL5r.jpg

Staring down a par 3

ZfuPxvm.jpg

Best look at birdie all day (did not convert)

nWlV51Z.jpg

Belly up to the bar at the turn

qtkko6n.jpg

The reward for making it though the first 9

plvYYzF.jpg

Somewhere in there, was my golf game

U1DL32R.jpg

Dad heading to our chips on 18

3wQZlmq.jpg

One thing that was of note - I did notice a very slight discomfort in my right heel as the round wore on. That, was entirely my doing. One design difference between these shoes and my Dryjoy Tours is the heel - the wrap is a little higher on my ankle with the 360's as compared to the Dryjoys. I usually wear Swiftwick Pursit One socks, but I'm cheap and some are torn. With the Dryjoys being lower, I don't really notice. With the 360s, the there was some slight rubbing where my socks are torn, so for me, I couldn't wear 'invisible' socks...I would need something between the shoe and my ankle. My left foot had a full sock, and there were NO issues in comfort. Easy fix for this problem - new socks. I will also note, the Pursuit socks are a merino wool blend, with good compression and cushion, but not once did my fee feel hot or sweaty.

ro3ubT6.jpg

Overall, the comfort of these shoes should be what golf shoes are measured by. I may get to walk 9 holes tomorrow on our local par 3 - with new socks. If so, I will post another update on the heel issue.

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

3rd round update.

Played my third round yesterday in very wet conditions and the shoes performed great. My foot stayed bone dry and the stability of the shoes was excellent. I will have to admit, that over the last few years I had focused more on comfort than stability in my shoe choices. After three rounds in these shoes, I realized that stability is every bit, if not more, important than comfort. These shoes are really comfortable, but the increased stability has really effected my game. I did not realize that my other shoes had my swing moving all over the place. These shoes really grip the ground and make you feel like you have the ability to really push off the ground during your swing. Over the last few years, I have really struggled to feel ground forces, but these shoes have made me much more aware of the need to push off the ground. I would never have thought that a shoe could make a swing difference, but this one has really helped. This is a great shoe.

What's the weight? I have an old pair , nice but too heavy!!!!!

I don't want to lug around an extra pound or two on each foot.

CALM DOWN! They are lighter ?

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

What's the weight? I have an old pair , nice but too heavy!!!!!

I don't want to lug around an extra pound or two on each foot.

While I would say they are my heaviest shoes, I did not notice it walking 18

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood (-1) with AD-TP 7S
Callaway Epic 3 and 4 hybrid with Graphite Design AD-DI 85S
Callaway X-Forged with Nippon Modus 105X 
Edel 51, 56, 60 wedges with KBS 610 stiff shafts
Scotty Cameron NP2
Ball: Titleist ProV1x

I was able to play 36 yesterday. My feet felt good all day. The extra support these shoes provide helps keep my feet feeling good. Very comfortable

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

weight wise when you lift them you think man so helft to these shoes. Then you put them on and you think to yourself, did i put a different pair on? They are amazingly light and i play 27 in them and felt great.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

This stiff tongue takes some getting used to. I have been able to play about 6-7 rounds now and the tongue has gotten broke in better now. I don't notice it like I did when i first started wearing the shoes. They are really comfortable shoes.

Agree on the tongue. When I first tried them on, I noticed how high it was - it felt appreciably different than my Footjoys. When I played Tuesday, it was not noticeable at all.

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

I am very sensitive to weight and they did not bother me at all. They are not as light as some of the other shoes on the market, but they are also not very heavy. The weight should not be an issue

I can echo these feelings. I don't like heavy shoes, and while they may feel heavy, they don't wear heavy. Just right in my opinion.

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

I played about 13 holes last night with the adidas on. Even though I think they are a little wide for my foot, they were still comfy and lightweight. I didn't even know I had shoes on lol. The stability is great, never slip. Someone complemented on my shoes as well. I'd recommend these to anybody thats looking for a light weight comfortable shoe.

Got a 20% off code and $30 gift card from adidas. The 20% expires at the end of the month. Hoping for the triple blacks and reds to release by then. If not I’m going to order the blues that some of u got already.

Wore the shoes again a couple of days ago for a walking 9 and the comfort and stability were great, just like my initial impression. Ordered the white/blue versions from Adidas today since the triple blacks won't be out for a bit and my 20% expires next week.

I played 18 holes last night, and I just echo everything that’s been said about the shoes. Super comfortable right out of the box. Still comfortable after 18 holes.

These are not tennis shoes with nubs on the sole. Adidas makes those also. No, this is a classic shoe, with good stability, replaceable spikes and doesn’t weigh 5 pounds each. Great construction and good looks.

In my first review I talked about the first boost golf shoe that Adidas released a few years ago. And this did take comfort from that shoe and transferred it to a more stable chassis. Real leather and redesigned heel. Again I’ve never had a problem with the heel, so for those that have I hope this is the fix. I think it feels great, I hope you do too. I will be getting another pair in the spring. When the royal blue is released

One thing I want to mention on these. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to my golf equipment. I clean my clubs and shoes after each round. That included removing the spikes and cleaning out the gunk that may get in there. I did find it difficult to remove a couple of the spikes due to dirt and debris in the removal holes (using a two prong spike removal tool). It was much easier to remove them after a quick soak in water and cleaning out the holes. Once that was done, it was easy to remove them - quarter turn out, quarter turn back in. These shoes clean up easy - used a soft toothbrush and a damp towel and they are good as new.

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

I bought a pair but returned them after a round. In the interest of full disclosure, the return was due to fit although I tried these on a few times before purchase. 9’s, which I purchased, seemed to fit in the store, but were simply too big (long and wide) after a few holes. I would have exchanged the for 8.5’s, but those felt considerably too short and tight, especially in the toe box, while the 9’s felt too long and wide. It was almost as if the 8.5’s were a full size smaller than the 9’s. With the 9’s, ankle area came up too high and hurt my ankles initially, and the tongue was uncomfortable but that improved towards the end of the round.

My take away, if these fit you, buy them. They do stretch a little after break in, at least they did for me. The leather is soft and the footbed and Boost foam work well together for a super nice feel. These had the potential to be my favorite shoes if not for the fit and fit is a top priority for me. I’m not knocking the shoes and wish they would have worked out for me.

What Is and What Should Never Be

3rd round in.

No doubt, these are high quality golf shoes.

Weather/waterproofing: I hadn’t yet played them in the rain. That stated, dew is heavy this time of year and these seem as good or better than any other non gore tex waterproof shoe I’ve owned.

Traction/stability: Superb. First and foremost, they are new and the spikes only have three rounds of use and must be considered but the traction is fantastic on these shoes even in heavy dew. Zero slip thus far. I did find myself removing lots of leaves stuck to the bottom of the shoe during yesterday’s round — after all, it is fall golf. With heavy morning dew, one can definitly see tracks on the green but I didn’t notice any damage. Again, these are new so the cleats/spikes have very little wear to this point. However, no real test on dry hard pan as of yet as that season has essentially ended in my area as winter nears in the NKy, Greater Cincinnati area.

Appearance: Looks are always a matter of opinion. Others may or may not like them. When push comes to shove, these are golf shoes and I’ve gotten zero comments on the looks of the shoe with the exception of those commenting on the fact that they are new as indicated by the squeaky clean looks. In my opinion, from a looks perspective, this style of shoe looks better with pants than it does with shorts. After all, they are labeled as a “Tour” level shoe. As a matter of note, I’d say the same for most all leather shoes of this type no matter the brand. Despite the dewy conditions, these shoes seem to shed the dirt very well and still look new after three rounds.

Comfort: They are very comfortable especially for a highly stable golf shoe. Each round was a little better than the last from a break in perspective but even round one wasn’t all that bad for me. I’ve had no flare ups with mortons neuroma since I’ve worn these. I can’t honestly say if that has anything to do with the shoes as the pain associated with the condition isn’t there 100% of the time. I’ve had zero blisters and zero rub areas. The tongue is a non issue for me as I hadn’t even noticed it.

Recommendation: If one likes the look and this level of shoe is in their budget range, I can find no reason that this shoe shouldn’t be considered.

I cannot thank Golfwrx and Adidas enough for selecting me to review the Tour 360 Boost from Adidas. Moving forward, rounds will likely be more scarce as winter conditions come and daylight dwindles but I still plan to update my experience.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Sorry I've been so MIA in here. I've gotten out to walk 9 holes after work, and rode 18 yesterday. I really really like the way these feel. Instead of just taking normal photos, I decided to take some video and make some GIFS of the shoes in action. Spice things up a bit, ya know?

Get some regular images out of the way first. In full disclosure, I'm an Apple fanboy to the grave. I live and die by my Apple products, most importantly, my iPhone. With that being said, I broke my iPhone a few weeks ago and have been too poor to fix it, so I'm using my roommate's spare LG G6. So while these images aren't completely crap, I'm still not familiar with the camera function and they could have been better.

m6F0MEb.jpg

cCUUSxf.jpg

Here's a swing of the driver. I don't usually lose my balance like this in the follow through, so it's kinda strange. Nothing to do with the shoes. I did muster out a 279 yard drive to the right-center of the fairway. I only average about 250 off the tee, so maybe I was unconsciously swinging harder knowing I was filming myself?

MPQWGkt.gif

It's a long par 4 (467 yards), so I'm glad I made solid contact with the drive. Pin was in the back (of course), and I made super clean contact with my 5-iron for the approach. 196 yards to the very back of the green, nearly running off into the fringe. Had about a 20-25 footer left for my birdie putt:

cSkSAe8.gif

Following hole is a decent length par 5, that's not really reachable in 2. (577 yards, bunkers placed in most landing zones). After landing in a fairway bunker 100 yards out, I left myself off the front left of the green for an up & down par. Managed to make the 5 foot par putt.

50KUxVp.gif

Next 2 are from the same hole. Par 5 into a strong headwind. This round I was hitting a driver & 3 wood off every tee, to compare results and see how much further one goes than the other. My 3 wood often out performs my driver.

yRCoZTA.gif

6qwp5iM.gif

And last but not least, a little video of a Par 3 I played. 160 yards, down wind, all carry.

The only complaint, which isn't really a complaint at all, is that these shoes kind of make a strange noise. Playing as a single, walking, it was very very quiet. And these shoes made a weird "whoosh"-ing noise. Almost like air being let out of a hydraulic pump. Or sand in a water bottle being shifted back and forth. I'm assuming it's from the gap in the bridge under the shoe. But it's a pretty strange noise to hear during every step.

Follow up-

So, I've played 3-4 rounds, and I'm extremely happy with the shoes! My initial critique was that they were a bit heavy, but after some use, I'm finding that they are very durable and offer a great deal of support. I also wear custom orthotics, but I haven't experienced any pain or discomfort, so that's a huge plus for me!

Based on sheer looks alone, I've received plenty of compliments on the golf course!

I also am reading from people stating that they run small, but I think they run true to size. If anything, I'd say they were a little big, definitely wider than my foot joys. I typically wear a 10.5, and even with my orthotics, there was still a little extra room for support. Because I typically wear a 10.5, I'd say a 10 would be a perfect fit.

Nice job, Adidas!! Thanks again to Golfwrx and Adidas. I really appreciate the opportunity and I'll continue to post updates

To anyone on the fence, pick some up, you won't be disappointed!

I continue to find these shoe very comfortable. First cooler day at the Course of the fall so, heavier socks and long pants. They look great and still have no complaints.