Tennessee at Indy -2 48 1/2

Houston -3 at Washington 42 1/2

Tampa at NY Giants -1 52 1/2

Denver at LA Chargers -7 46 1/2

Oakland at Arizona -4 40 1/2

Pittsburgh -5 1/2 at Jacksonville 47 1/2

Monday Night

Kansas City at LA Rams -2 1/2 62

I have been reflecting on rain, how it stops my day to day activities, and also catching up on some music documentaries over the last week or so. OK, that is a lie, I was in Paris this weekend and was watching Fox News (am I allowed to make that joke? If not let me know and I will delete it). Having been to a few Grateful Dead shows, and recently a Bob Weir show, I thought I should watch Long Strange Trip on Amazon, and now I have begun the Jimi Hendrix story. Both are quite interesting looks back on a mis-spent youth for me. Completely oblivious to the creative aspects, just listening to the music and enjoying it immensely, to this day actually. Another milestone as well, Neil Young turned 73 this past week, and his catalog of songs are unsurpassed by all but a few, if any really. But there is another week of football coming up, and I have to make a few selections, so here they are.

I am expecting Carolina to have a big day. Even on the road in the motor city. As Bob Seger crooned, it is time for Superman to "Turn the Page." After a long break, I expect the coach to have the offense running a little more smoothly than it did in Steeltown on Thursday night. I also expect the Lions to lay a big fat nothingburger as seems to be their MO on Sundays. I bet they look good during the week, but it just doesnt seem to matter. I think their new coach is a Belichick disciple, and that means he is probably an arrogant coach who is sucking the fumes of the successful coach, and that never works. Confidence has to be earned, and just being part of a machine doesn't mean you were the machine. Panthers and the points please.

I really dislike Philip Rivers. There is just something about him, but I just dont like the guy. He is the guy, and if you have ever played sports you know exactly who I am talking about, who absolutely dominates those who are lesser skilled. Put him in a seriously competitive game and I feel like he loses his cool and his ability to dominate. So he has tremendous skill, and the Broncos suck, so I see him just walking all over the hapless Denver team. If John Elway plays his cards right, he might be able to get the MT kid Osweiler back next season. Little known fact, Elway spent a little time in the Plata y Oro state as a child when his dad coached in MT, so this move makes more sense, its almost like a familial bond. Until Brock returns though, I am taking the Chargers and the points.

Lastly, let's go back to "being part of a machine doesn't mean you were the machine." Le'Veon didn't report. Apparently, the O-Line has been ranked as the best line in the NFL, and this fool thinks he made the line. After a season with what, 3 runs over 20 yards he decides to sit out to smoke weed and hang with Wiz Khalifa because he was "used to much." Well, heres an idea you selfish, disrespectful, jerk, I bet if your per yard carry were over 3.3 yards, and you actually ran further behind the best line in the NFL, you probably wouldn't have had so many touches. It's just a thought, but the math works out. If you ran 24 yards in one run, you wouldn't have had to carry the ball 7 times to get 24 yards. Apparently, James Conner has figured that out. Now, the Jags put a beatdown on the Steelers last year in the playoffs. I tried to watch while at the Golden Nugget, and frankly, by the time it was over I could barely see because like the game "Hi Bob" I decided to drink a beer for every Jaguar point scored during the game. Thank god for GPS so I could out of there. It just feels different this year, probably because it is a regular season game and the Steelers are much better during the regular season than the playoffs, but give me the Steelers and the points.

Has anyone else noticed Cowboys fans are embarrassing? On other social media sites, I never see NE Patriot fans, Steeler fans, Rams fans, etc. laud the greatness of a win. Then the Cowboys win, and these folks talk about it. It must be a sad day when the fourth win happens in November and the need to celebrate is just too much to overcome...

THIS is why we hate Rivers.

I love Philip Rivers and I'm a Chief's fan. The guy is just such a hard nosed sh!t talking competitor I love it.

I won't discredit how good (although underrated) he is, I just hate the whiny tantrums (like the video) that he always throws.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Green Bay at Seattle -2 1/2 49

Sunday

Carolina -4 at Detroit 51

Dallas at Atlanta -3 1/2 48

Cincy at Baltimore -4 no total at this time

Minnesota at Chicago -3 45 1/2

Philadelphia at N. Orleans -8 55

Monday Night

ATL -3.5: Look for the brids to regain flight after there obismal performance against the Brownies.

Indy: -2: Captain Luck will keep the 3 game wining streak going thanks to a late Vinatieri game winner.

LAR: -2.5: I'll jump on this one. I think the pass rush contains and gets to Mahomies. Gurley runs for 150+ and 3TD's.

Focker, out!

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

I have been reflecting on rain, how it stops my day to day activities, and also catching up on some music documentaries over the last week or so. OK, that is a lie, I was in Paris this weekend and was watching Fox News (am I allowed to make that joke? If not let me know and I will delete it). Having been to a few Grateful Dead shows, and recently a Bob Weir show, I thought I should watch Long Strange Trip on Amazon, and now I have begun the Jimi Hendrix story. Both are quite interesting looks back on a mis-spent youth for me. Completely oblivious to the creative aspects, just listening to the music and enjoying it immensely, to this day actually. Another milestone as well, Neil Young turned 73 this past week, and his catalog of songs are unsurpassed by all but a few, if any really. But there is another week of football coming up, and I have to make a few selections, so here they are.

I am expecting Carolina to have a big day. Even on the road in the motor city. As Bob Seger crooned, it is time for Superman to "Turn the Page." After a long break, I expect the coach to have the offense running a little more smoothly than it did in Steeltown on Thursday night. I also expect the Lions to lay a big fat nothingburger as seems to be their MO on Sundays. I bet they look good during the week, but it just doesnt seem to matter. I think their new coach is a Belichick disciple, and that means he is probably an arrogant coach who is sucking the fumes of the successful coach, and that never works. Confidence has to be earned, and just being part of a machine doesn't mean you were the machine. Panthers and the points please.

I really dislike Philip Rivers. There is just something about him, but I just dont like the guy. He is the guy, and if you have ever played sports you know exactly who I am talking about, who absolutely dominates those who are lesser skilled. Put him in a seriously competitive game and I feel like he loses his cool and his ability to dominate. So he has tremendous skill, and the Broncos suck, so I see him just walking all over the hapless Denver team. If John Elway plays his cards right, he might be able to get the MT kid Osweiler back next season. Little known fact, Elway spent a little time in the Plata y Oro state as a child when his dad coached in MT, so this move makes more sense, its almost like a familial bond. Until Brock returns though, I am taking the Chargers and the points.

Lastly, let's go back to "being part of a machine doesn't mean you were the machine." Le'Veon didn't report. Apparently, the O-Line has been ranked as the best line in the NFL, and this fool thinks he made the line. After a season with what, 3 runs over 20 yards he decides to sit out to smoke weed and hang with Wiz Khalifa because he was "used to much." Well, heres an idea you selfish, disrespectful, jerk, I bet if your per yard carry were over 3.3 yards, and you actually ran further behind the best line in the NFL, you probably wouldn't have had so many touches. It's just a thought, but the math works out. If you ran 24 yards in one run, you wouldn't have had to carry the ball 7 times to get 24 yards. Apparently, James Conner has figured that out. Now, the Jags put a beatdown on the Steelers last year in the playoffs. I tried to watch while at the Golden Nugget, and frankly, by the time it was over I could barely see because like the game "Hi Bob" I decided to drink a beer for every Jaguar point scored during the game. Thank god for GPS so I could out of there. It just feels different this year, probably because it is a regular season game and the Steelers are much better during the regular season than the playoffs, but give me the Steelers and the points.

Has anyone else noticed Cowboys fans are embarrassing? On other social media sites, I never see NE Patriot fans, Steeler fans, Rams fans, etc. laud the greatness of a win. Then the Cowboys win, and these folks talk about it. It must be a sad day when the fourth win happens in November and the need to celebrate is just too much to overcome...

I love Philip Rivers and I'm a Chief's fan. The guy is just such a hard nosed sh!t talking competitor I love it.

He is very talented, no doubt about it, but...

Imagine being on the playground, and there is a kid playing football during recess, and he is clearly the best player in his school and he is an arrogant SOB who dominates the games. On the playground he is happy and he is the best. Then he goes to his Pop Warner game with the towns best players and he has to compete because it isn't easy. He is the kid that panics and lashes out because he doesn't know how to compete with class and composure. The greats all have the latter trait. Even the pencil necked Gretzky elevated and exuded class in all situations even though physically he should have been overmatched. Then think MJ, LBJ, Montana, Brady, Barry Sanders, etc. Some people simply elevate when the stakes rise. He becomes a petulant child. This is just my opinion, I don't know the guy, but to me, this is how it looks.

My picks for week 11

Minnesota +3. This is the best bet of the week. I get that useful top 5 defense plus a field goal against a divisional rival? I love it.

K.C. +3 1/2 I get that fabulous offense plus a number over a field goal? I love that too.

N. Orleans -8 That Eagle defense doesn't have the goods to prevent the Saints from a double digit win.

.....gotta love an extremely cute petite one, and she's a Skins gal on top (cough) of that. Hail!

Charo_Game-AG3P4603.jpg

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

I won't discredit how good (although underrated) he is, I just hate the whiny tantrums (like the video) that he always throws.

He reminds me of Albert Bell from the Cleveland Indians back in the day. I loved him too and I think most other people hated him.

I will be taking the Under 49 in the Thursday game Seattle VS Green Bay in Seattle.

I think both teams will try and put less emphasis on Wilson and Rodgers to do it all, and we will see a Rashad Penny coming out party with Aaron Jones for Green Bay also getting more work on the ground.

Most of the passing will be short to intermediate with an occasional bomb to loosen up the run defenses. If Seattle can turn over Green Bay they win going away. If not the game should be close. 24- 20 Seattle.

But I will just take the UNDER 49

Well, the Second half was what I expected, the first half was a sprint for Green Bay, and then Seattle was in comeback mode. Swing and miss strike one.

Thinking about starting a pool for how many days does Mike McCarthy have left in Green Bay. What a waste of talent. Kudos to the Seahawks for staying alive with the wizardry of Russell Wilson and a commitment to keep running the ball with Carson and Penny. Aaron Jones became more of a receiver out of the backfield once the race for the finish line heated up. If McCarthy would commit more to a sustained running attack, I really feel Aaron Rodgers would benefit the most. Even in comeback mode with a pass rush, he can still drop it in the bucket, Pete Caroll lives to play another day. ugh! Onward to Sunday Men!

I will be taking the Under 49 in the Thursday game Seattle VS Green Bay in Seattle.

I think both teams will try and put less emphasis on Wilson and Rodgers to do it all, and we will see a Rashad Penny coming out party with Aaron Jones for Green Bay also getting more work on the ground.

Most of the passing will be short to intermediate with an occasional bomb to loosen up the run defenses. If Seattle can turn over Green Bay they win going away. If not the game should be close. 24- 20 Seattle.

But I will just take the UNDER 49

Well, the Second half was what I expected, the first half was a sprint for Green Bay, and then Seattle was in comeback mode. Swing and miss strike one.

Thinking about starting a pool for how many days does Mike McCarthy have left in Green Bay. What a waste of talent. Kudos to the Seahawks for staying alive with the wizardry of Russell Wilson and a commitment to keep running the ball with Carson and Penny. Aaron Jones became more of a receiver out of the backfield once the race for the finish line heated up. If McCarthy would commit more to a sustained running attack, I really feel Aaron Rodgers would benefit the most. Even in comeback mode with a pass rush, he can still drop it in the bucket, Pete Caroll lives to play another day. ugh! Onward to Sunday Men!

great recap of the Packers game in Seattle doctoro.

For me Russel Wilson always measures up to the price of admission.

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

I do not get it. The Over-Under is 62 on Monday Night. Take away Gurley, Goff, Mahomes, Hunt, Kelce, T.Hill, B.Cooks, R.Woods, and there are some slim pickings. Not to mention don't both teams have to field 11 men on defense? At Westgate, it is now 63.5. Oh, I so want to be a contrarian. Just so my friends like Touch can call me "Contrary Berry, my last name is Berry," I had a manager nickname me "Scary" I think we should all do a mock pick on the over/under in this game??? The Westgate Line. 63.5 This is not a pick but I would have to take the Under 63.5 just to say "screw you, Westgate". "Sell Sell Sell" I am shorting this at 63.5. Feel free to comment before Monday Night.

After going "Winless in Seattle" on the Under" I can't be wrong twice can I? If there is a will there is a way in the whacky NFL. I am glad I had Seattle in my year-long picks pool without spreads.

Pick #2 What a game for Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis and the resurgent Tennessee Titans as they dismantled the swagger of all things Brady and Belichick, that said Frank Reich is my nomination for coach of the year at Indy. Andrew Luck for comeback player of the Year. Give me Indy at home - 2

Pick #3 If ever there was a game for the Giants to win this would be it. Playing at home against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the Giants will be leaning on Saquan Barkley to have a coming out party in Jersey. This is a bigger game for them to showcase why they drafted Barkley at No.1 Barkley runs wild. Fitzmagic turns the ball over. Mike Evans is a beast but drops the ball in clutch situations, Godwin not 100%. Fitz and Eli are a wash. My biggest concern is actually Adam Humphries and the Bucs tight ends. Still gonna ride the Crappy Giants and Barkley at home. Giants -1

A free pick courtesy of Sunday being a Holy Day. I am putting this one into the alms-basket feel free to pass it along to anyone who is starving for winners. Christian Kirk, Larry Fitzgerald, David Johnson, will take all of your donations and eat more than they will on Thanksgiving at the dinner table. Take the Cardinals -4 Against the impotent Raiders! Rinse and Repeat every week. No line is big enough if I am wrong I will put my Tad Moore putter in the second-hand store.

Happy Sunday before Thanksgiving everyone!

Headline I just saw. " Alex Smith has a Theisman type break." Sigh. In Colt we Trust.

So sorry to hear.

doctoro,

The Raiders are tied at 14 with the "LOCK of the week " or free play pick Cards!

2 minutes and change until halftime.

Seems the Silver and Black might have some seed after all.

214004-200.png

Headline I just saw. " Alex Smith has a Theisman type break." Sigh. In Colt we Trust.

So sorry to hear.

33 years ago I was bartending at the Holiday Inn at Fair Oaks Va. Had the game on and when it happened Theismann had terrible performances that year coming in, and I shamefully thought let's see what the new guy can do. The new guy being Jay Shroeder. I think he brought them back in that game. After Joey T was carted off his first pass was a 43 yd TD to Art Monk. And the rest was history he played well for about a season and a half and then had a shoulder injury which derailed his accuracy, he was benched for Doug Williams and then shipped to the Raiders for O Lineman Jim Lachay. The Theisman infamous Leg cracking break heard around the NFL and viewing audience was exactly 33 years ago from yesterday. Is that weird or what? I feel for Alex Smith he is well liked by the guys in the NFL, but he was not very effective in Grudens weird schemed offense. The Grudens need to open a restaurant or something else then what they are doing right now. Most overrated example of Nepotism in the NFL.

So sorry to hear.

33 years ago I was bartending at the Holiday Inn at Fair Oaks Va. Had the game on and when it happened Theismann had terrible performances that year coming in, and I shamefully thought let's see what the new guy can do. The new guy being Jay Shroeder. I think he brought them back in that game. After Joey T was carted off his first pass was a 43 yd TD to Art Monk. And the rest was history he played well for about a season and a half and then had a shoulder injury which derailed his accuracy, he was benched for Doug Williams and then shipped to the Raiders for O Lineman Jim Lachay. The Theisman infamous Leg cracking break heard around the NFL and viewing audience was exactly 33 years ago from yesterday. Is that weird or what? I feel for Alex Smith he is well liked by the guys in the NFL, but he was not very effective in Grudens weird schemed offense. The Grudens need to open a restaurant or something else then what they are doing right now. Most overrated example of Nepotism in the NFL.

1. Pretty sure Smith is happy he got traded and instead of being on his last year with the Chiefs, is getting his $71M guaranteed. He was good to the Chiefs and is an all-around good guy in and out of the league. However, from a Redskins business standpoint, that contract is now crippling. That's a huge cap hit for a couple years on a guy that may never play again. Not sure how severe the breaks were, if there's any chance of him coming back, but obviously going to be a while if he does.

2. As a Chiefs fan, I think I'd like to see Gruden stay in Oakland/Las Vegas for a while to see how this plays out. We enjoy him dismantling the team into the dumpster fire it's become. Granted, in a few years, it may eventually work out in their favor, but we'll enjoy the ride along the way.

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

I do not get it. The Over-Under is 62 on Monday Night. Take away Gurley, Goff, Mahomes, Hunt, Kelce, T.Hill, B.Cooks, R.Woods, and there are some slim pickings. Not to mention don't both teams have to field 11 men on defense? At Westgate, it is now 63.5. Oh, I so want to be a contrarian. Just so my friends like Touch can call me "Contrary Berry, my last name is Berry," I had a manager nickname me "Scary" I think we should all do a mock pick on the over/under in this game??? The Westgate Line. 63.5 This is not a pick but I would have to take the Under 63.5 just to say "screw you, Westgate". "Sell Sell Sell" I am shorting this at 63.5. Feel free to comment before Monday Night.

After going "Winless in Seattle" on the Under" I can't be wrong twice can I? If there is a will there is a way in the whacky NFL. I am glad I had Seattle in my year-long picks pool without spreads.

Pick #2 What a game for Marcus Mariota and Corey Davis and the resurgent Tennessee Titans as they dismantled the swagger of all things Brady and Belichick, that said Frank Reich is my nomination for coach of the year at Indy. Andrew Luck for comeback player of the Year. Give me Indy at home - 2

Pick #3 If ever there was a game for the Giants to win this would be it. Playing at home against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers the Giants will be leaning on Saquan Barkley to have a coming out party in Jersey. This is a bigger game for them to showcase why they drafted Barkley at No.1 Barkley runs wild. Fitzmagic turns the ball over. Mike Evans is a beast but drops the ball in clutch situations, Godwin not 100%. Fitz and Eli are a wash. My biggest concern is actually Adam Humphries and the Bucs tight ends. Still gonna ride the Crappy Giants and Barkley at home. Giants -1

A free pick courtesy of Sunday being a Holy Day. I am putting this one into the alms-basket feel free to pass it along to anyone who is starving for winners. Christian Kirk, Larry Fitzgerald, David Johnson, will take all of your donations and eat more than they will on Thanksgiving at the dinner table. Take the Cardinals -4 Against the impotent Raiders! Rinse and Repeat every week. No line is big enough if I am wrong I will put my Tad Moore putter in the second-hand store.

Well, I am not much of a church guy, but I apologize for the missed freebie on a Holy Day, I guess I have to revoke any charitable tax deductions I might have been tempted to withhold for the free selection of the Holy Day pick. I am a bit shocked that Mr. Leftwich could not scheme enough offense for a victory at home over the hapless Raiders, he did get David Johnson more involved, which is the right thing to do. But the rookie QB throws 3 TD's while only going 9-20 for about a buck and a half. That was offset by 2 very costly interceptions and an abysmal second half performance. Josh Rosen hang in there. Troy Aikman was terrible as a rookie. Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Josh Allen are all learning on the fly. You just have to pray their respective teams and management can nurture their career paths without any career-ending damage sustained in the hectic infancies of their NFL careers. They might end up like Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum, Nick Foles, and now Colt McCoy as career backups waiting for a chance to shine. Or maybe the evolving of a starting QB like a younger Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers first rounders who grew into the position.

Ok after going 0-1 with he elusive under on Thursday I managed to hit on the Saquan prediction and a rousing performance by my Coach of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year nomination Frank Reich and Andrew Luck. GHoing 2-0 on Sunday, to finish at 2-1 Overall 18-14-1

Ok off to Booger and Whitten land for a decent Monday Night game. The folks at NBC must have been sleeping not to get that marquee matchup of Dragsters and Funny Cars showdown. High Octane all of the way!

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

Well, I am not much of a church guy, but I apologize for the missed freebie on a Holy Day, I guess I have to revoke any charitable tax deductions I might have been tempted to withhold for the free selection of the Holy Day pick. I am a bit shocked that Mr. Leftwich could not scheme enough offense for a victory at home over the hapless Raiders, he did get David Johnson more involved, which is the right thing to do. But the rookie QB throws 3 TD's while only going 9-20 for about a buck and a half. That was offset by 2 very costly interceptions and an abysmal second half performance. Josh Rosen hang in there. Troy Aikman was terrible as a rookie. Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, Josh Allen are all learning on the fly. You just have to pray their respective teams and management can nurture their career paths without any career-ending damage sustained in the hectic infancies of their NFL careers. They might end up like Teddy Bridgewater, Case Keenum, Nick Foles, and now Colt McCoy as career backups waiting for a chance to shine. Or maybe the evolving of a starting QB like a younger Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers first rounders who grew into the position.

Ok after going 0-1 with he elusive under on Thursday I managed to hit on the Saquan prediction and a rousing performance by my Coach of the Year and Comeback Player of the Year nomination Frank Reich and Andrew Luck. GHoing 2-0 on Sunday, to finish at 2-1 Overall 18-14-1

Ok off to Booger and Whitten land for a decent Monday Night game. The folks at NBC must have been sleeping not to get that marquee matchup of Dragsters and Funny Cars showdown. High Octane all of the way!

Inquiring minds would like to know which second-hand store we should be visiting to pick up our new putter?

Minn +3

Houston -3

KC +2.5

Houston not covering is probably a lesson learned about road favorites ... or something. Maybe it was just a bad week, as none of the 3 road favorites covered this week.

This is the first time I've watched the Bears this year, and I was surprised at how good they really are (or, at least, how well they played last night). Definitely in control of the NFC North. I really thought the Vikes +3 was safe play. I guess their longship took on too much water sailing down Lake Michigan.

Come on Chiefs!

Great post up there ^ Crab. Myself being half Finnish have come on down the Mightly Lake Michigan. Oar tips in ice chunks as well.

Hardy Times!

.........and for my 3rd pick ( 1-1 yesterday) C'Mon Chiefs as well !

1-2 for the week. blah

Week 11 Lines for Picks

Thursday

Sunday

Monday Night

Inquiring minds would like to know which second-hand store we should be visiting to pick up our new putter?

I would have to say a great game is a great game! How many points were scored on Defensive turnovers, and there was actually 7 punts in that game?! This game just defied all that is written in the annals of football journals. I was daring those two teams to do what they do, and they did not disappoint. That is why I did not make that game a pick. I was hoping this game would tip the scales of what is realistic expectations, to the side of what can be going forward. It was a fascinating offensive display. Tyreek Hill is a modern-day game-changing talent of a Deion Sanders. Truly a weapon that has to be shadowed at all times. Mahomes made some mistakes but also showed us his upside as he never lost the competitive fire. Jared Goff and Sean McVay might be the new age Tom Brady and Bill Belichick or Josh McDaniels take your pick. But in the end, it was the RAMS defensive front that put pressure on Mahomes just enough to coax fumbles and interceptions which tipped the score into the favor of the home team. And OH Yes THE COLISEUM was Electric. Louder than any time since the Keith Jackson Rose Bowl Era! For once I was glad to not have to see high profile announcers over analyze the game stealing the show, and not give way to the game as it unfolded. Aaron Donald is a beast! MVP year for Sure! If the Rams are going to beat the Saints in the playoffs the Defensive front will have to be the factor which makes Brees have to move around take sacks and throw to his safety valves like Kamara and the tight ends.

The Tad Moore has to be found Its a bit rusted I have not used since the 90's so if I find it I will post. I have never been happier to be so wrong

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to bet the under always LoL!

Fantastic !!

Chiefs-Rams-Football.jpg?w=620

This contest's Week 11 standings are out.

Wife and kids visit me in the Basement

(I was in the john-corner with the wet area- when this photo was taken).

I told them I am trying with all my might to make better picks each week. I miss the wife a lot.

It is especially hard at Thanksgiving as you might expect.

b6174ff7a32a4f3687ac5e3529342fb9.jpg