Vikings 24 Packers 17

that is 0-3 for me in week 12

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Pittsburgh -3 (No, I didn’t learn a thing - another dreaded road favorite. I had originally picked Jacksonville here, lol. Pitt should be more dependable. FLW)

Panthers -3.5

GB vs Minn: Over 47.5

WTF?!?! Pittsburgh loses to Denver? The Panthers used to be 6-2... they used to be undefeated at home ... it used to be tough traveling from one coast to another.

The Packers ... I should have noticed that they were 0-5 on the road... but, Rodgers can't score 24 points vs the Vikings?!

Another woeful 0-3.

Crap! ties are like losses as far as I am concerned. So many games yet I can not seem to get a run going.

Went 1- 1 -1 my loss and tie combined total is .5pts Damn it all.

LOL

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving even though we lost some picks we all have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful I got to spend Thanksgiving with my elder parents who are no longer able to prepare a traditional holiday meal like in days past.

I made dinner with the help of my favorite store in the area, Wegmans they do everything right. Anyone who lives in the Northeast to mid-Atlantic states knows about Wegmans. Thankful For Wegmans Indeed!

Overall 19-15-2

0-3 this week

15-21 overall

and A LOCK to stay down in the cellar

Touch Productions is pleased to announce............

This Friday Night at 10 pm it's Free Admission for

Stacy Phellps performing live in the

Basement

maxresdefault.jpg

And I don't want your stinking mead golfgirlLizie. It's Deep Eddy's Lemon Vodka rocks down here in the dungeon.

Congats to Golfgirlizie on a 3-0 week !

her picks

Week 12

Chicago -3

New Orleans -13

Seattle +3

Hooray, I am climbing the stairs.

I left a pecan pie and a small vat of autumnal mead for any basement dwellers, (cough), touch.

:derisive:

Dilly dilly the basement in chains.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

WEEK 13 Lines for Picks

Thursday Night

New Orleans -7 1/2 at Dallas 53

Sunday

Indy -4 at Jacksonville 47 1/2

LA Chargers at Pittsburgh -3 1/2 51 1/2

Carolina -3 1/2 at Tampa 56 1/2

Baltimore -2 at Atlanta 49

Cleveland at Houston -4 1/2 45

Buffalo at Miami -5 40

Chicago -4 1/2 at NY Giants 45

Denver -3 1/2 at Cincinnati 42 1/2

LA Rams -10 at Detroit 55

Arizona at Green Bay -14 44 1/2

KC - 15 at Oakland 55 1/2

NY Jets at Tennessee -9 1/2 40

Minnesota at New England -6 48 1/2

San Fran at Seattle -10 46

Monday Night

Washington at Philadelphia -6 1/2 44 1/2

Get your home dogs. They are on "Special" this week. There are 7 of them available.

We are in the home stretch of this contest boys and girls. Thanks to you all that have been participating the entire season.

touch

IND -4: JAX seems to be a general dumpster fire. Hard not to take IND with only -4, but I've been wrong before....a lot.

CAR -3.5: CAR beat them 42-28 last game. Fingers crossed they can cover a mere 3.5 in the rematch.

DEN -3.5: no soul stealing ginger and possibly still no AJ Green. Got blown out by CLE. Plus the bad juju of Hue Jackson. No thanks CIN.

WEEK 13 Lines for Picks

Thursday Night

Sunday

Buffalo at Miami -5 40

Monday Night

Get your home dogs. They are on "Special" this week. There are 7 of them available.

We are in the home stretch of this contest boys and girls. Thanks to you all that have been participating the entire season.

touch

This past weekend my family informed me our antenna picks up Fox, so this was the first weekend i got to watch part of an NFC game that wasn't on NBC. Really an amazing discovery, because each weekend for the past 4 years I have benn napping to the World Figure Skating Championships or Dirt Truck Racing. I am a new man, and having gone 1-5 these past 2 weeks, I feel like it is time to get back on the horse of successful picks.

I have to re-iterate DoctorO's comments. I have more interest in the NFL than I had previously based on this thread, and don't really like football as a sport per se. I think the medical repercussions of football outweigh the benefits of it, and I don't liken it to the Roman Games, there is a certain parallel to be drawn.

So obviously, it is time to send in the Lions. I just don't think on the turf, even with the home crowd, the Lions will prevail. After the first touchdown, any home field advantage will evaporate as the 800 paying customers release the "Here we go again" sigh in unison and don't cheer again. So I am giving the huge number of points and taking the Rams.

Speaking of gladiators, I sure like Myles Gharrett in Cleveland, but I think I like DeShaun Watson just a bit more. I will take the Houston Oilers and the points with highlights of Dan Pastorini in my head.

Lastly, I always pick the game with my hometown team in it, and I never pick against them. And I won't this time either. I am going to take the Chargers and the points. I think the Steelers eke out a win and actually give James Conner the football at home. If they don't, the Steeler defense is more air than a deciduous tree playing late fall golf and their DBs can't catch a cold much less a football.

I hope you all have a good week, and for those of you in warmer climates, please hit a golf ball, take a drink of your beverage of choice, and think of me pushing my GD snowblower...

I have to re-iterate DoctorO's comments. I have more interest in the NFL than I had previously based on this thread, and don't really like football as a sport per se. I think the medical repercussions of football outweigh the benefits of it, and I don't liken it to the Roman Games, there is a certain parallel to be drawn.

Agreed. I love football, but outside of my Chiefs, I've historically only really cared about individual fantasy football players. Making ongoing picks has kept me more informed of what different teams are doing overall and considering things that otherwise would have never crossed my mind.

47161052_2291718704396529_7330743463207501824_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=ff191874b2a4552bed10de26fee19a41&oe=5CAABC31

Knowing we have a couple Skins fans in the mix, I have to ask.

They just claimed a previously suspended player who has been arrested three times in 2018 and was just cut because of a domestic assault charge.

How do you feel about this?

Well first let me see the victims wounds. Are they striking red lacerations, or just the garden variety deep bruises?

If he is just a bruiser, then bring him on if his addition to the team brings more wins!!!!!!!!!!!!

I surely am kidding.

F*ck this guy F*ck this signing. F*ck the bad press and karma this brings the Redskins.

To me, laying a hand on woman is absolutely about low as it gets. I find it right there with sexual assault on a minor.

Somebody needs to teach this thug/bully a few hard lessons. Lessons that involve violence turned on him.

...........and that's how I feel Pete.

They just claimed a previously suspended player who has been arrested three times in 2018 and was just cut because of a domestic assault charge.

Not one of the Skins fans, but didn't hate the way I saw this put.

"Here's the thing with WAS/Foster... you either just claimed a guy who perpetrated domestic violence or a guy who was so UNBELIEVABLY stupid that he put himself in the exact same position with someone who falsely accused him before. Neither is a good thing, for different reasons."

But we all know wins and money run the show, so no real shock that a team was going to claim him. Just a matter of which one.

"Here's the thing with WAS/Foster... you either just claimed a guy who perpetrated domestic violence or a guy who was so UNBELIEVABLY stupid that he put himself in the exact same position with someone who falsely accused him before. Neither is a good thing, for different reasons."

But we all know wins and money run the show, so no real shock that a team was going to claim him. Just a matter of which one.

I agree, but, and maybe I am reading it incorrectly, but domestic violence is less serious than kneeling for national anthem. They haven’t signed Kaepernick and instead choose Colt McCoy, clearly not a winning strategy.

I am embarrassed for the Skins, and sad the league can’t see the awfulness of the situation.

I do believe Kaep is/was blackballed. No way a SB QB doesn’t get picked up.

I agree, but, and maybe I am reading it incorrectly, but domestic violence is less serious than kneeling for national anthem. They haven't signed Kaepernick and instead choose Colt McCoy, clearly not a winning strategy.

I am embarrassed for the Skins, and sad the league can't see the awfulness of the situation.

I do believe Kaep is/was blackballed. No way a SB QB doesn't get picked up.

I've never been able to wrap my head around the Kaep thing. I personally don't think he's a great QB by any means, especially after not playing for so long and losing a lot of his mass. However, he absolutely deserved to be in the league, so there was the assumption he was being blackballed because of the anthem stuff. But I'm also one of the people that never understood how Tebow didn't last in the league. Again, not a star, starting QB, but should have been on a roster somewhere in the depth chart and he was the opposite end of the "good guy" spectrum. It's like teams didn't want the press, but the they go out and sign guys like Foster who are obviously nothing but bad press.

I try to reserve my judgement of people since we never know the full story but there's obviously a lot that goes on that gets swept under the rug because players are good. Roethlisberger has had a couple sexual assault charges, Winston had one, Pacman Jones assaults everyone, Foster, AP's child abuse deal, Tyreek Hill's issue with his girlfriend in college, Brandon Marshall has had like 9 domestic violence accusations, Ray Rice's elevator throw down. You can fight as many women and children you want, just don't fight another grown man on the football field, because then it's televised and they'll have to suspend you.

I agree, but, and maybe I am reading it incorrectly, but domestic violence is less serious than kneeling for national anthem. They haven't signed Kaepernick and instead choose Colt McCoy, clearly not a winning strategy.

I am embarrassed for the Skins, and sad the league can't see the awfulness of the situation.

I've never been able to wrap my head around the Kaep thing. I personally don't think he's a great QB by any means, especially after not playing for so long and losing a lot of his mass. However, he absolutely deserved to be in the league, so there was the assumption he was being blackballed because of the anthem stuff. But I'm also one of the people that never understood how Tebow didn't last in the league. Again, not a star, starting QB, but should have been on a roster somewhere in the depth chart and he was the opposite end of the "good guy" spectrum. It's like teams didn't want the press, but the they go out and sign guys like Foster who are obviously nothing but bad press.

I try to reserve my judgement of people since we never know the full story but there's obviously a lot that goes on that gets swept under the rug because players are good. Roethlisberger has had a couple sexual assault charges, Winston had one, Pacman Jones assaults everyone, Foster, AP's child abuse deal, Tyreek Hill's issue with his girlfriend in college, Brandon Marshall has had like 9 domestic violence accusations, Ray Rice's elevator throw down. You can fight as many women and children you want, just don't fight another grown man on the football field, because then it's televised and they'll have to suspend you.

No doubt. There are 1500+ NFL'ers and there are bound to be some bad eggs. There is no way around it, and depending on skill level, there appears to be a sliding scale to what is tolerable, which is more than sad.

For the last three years though, the NFL has been rolling out people like Colt McCoy, Landry Jones (who was recently signed by another team), and who can count the others that do/did not have the winning pedigree of CK. Is he the best QB in the league, no, but if winning is the object, and starting QBs get hurt a lot, it just makes sense to have him there rather than the others with no chance of making a positive impact on the game itself. So I think now his ship has sailed for the reasons you have noted, but certainly when he was originally not signed, there was more to the story than just football.

I noted in my picks it is the medical issues which have lowered my interest in football, but the legal troubles haven't helped either. Or more to the point, the ability of teams to look past the trouble in the name of winning and the mighty dollar, and now, with these folks being picked up it just makes it that much worse. And, I should say, I am fairly hypocritical in my stance, because there are certain transgressions I feel should be overlooked (weed being one).

Thursday Night

Sunday

Buffalo at Miami -5 40

Monday Night

Just can't make up my mind which three teams will fail me this week.

Texans are on an 8 game win streak. 4-1 at home. The surprising Cleveland Browns don't travel well.I'll take Houston -4.5

(Predicted result: Mayfield-Watson would have been Leinart-Young Part 2. But, freakin' Alabama. Texans win by 3)

I hate picking yet another road favorite. The Broncos have been playing well the past couple weeks. The Bengals were struggling before Dalton got hurt, and I have no idea who the backup QB is for Cincy. Was Mark Sanchez, Gino Smith, or one of the McCown brothers not available? Denver -3.5

(Predicted result: Joe Mixon overload. Cincy by 1)

This one sounds reasonable enough. The Patriots are 5-0 at home. The Vikes didn't look too good a couple weeks ago when they just had to travel down Lake Michigan. Now they need to traverse the St. Laurence Seaway and sail around Nova Scotia to get to ... Foxboro. Patriots -6

(Predicted result: Adam Thielen would be the most Brady-compatible receiver since Wes Welker. You betcha the MN native goes off, eh. Patriots win by a FG)

No doubt. There are 1500+ NFL'ers and there are bound to be some bad eggs. There is no way around it, and depending on skill level, there appears to be a sliding scale to what is tolerable, which is more than sad.

For the last three years though, the NFL has been rolling out people like Colt McCoy, Landry Jones (who was recently signed by another team), and who can count the others that do/did not have the winning pedigree of CK. Is he the best QB in the league, no, but if winning is the object, and starting QBs get hurt a lot, it just makes sense to have him there rather than the others with no chance of making a positive impact on the game itself. So I think now his ship has sailed for the reasons you have noted, but certainly when he was originally not signed, there was more to the story than just football.

I noted in my picks it is the medical issues which have lowered my interest in football, but the legal troubles haven't helped either. Or more to the point, the ability of teams to look past the trouble in the name of winning and the mighty dollar, and now, with these folks being picked up it just makes it that much worse. And, I should say, I am fairly hypocritical in my stance, because there are certain transgressions I feel should be overlooked (weed being one).

I agree Pete.

The weed should be allowed in the players systems if only just for pain management.

78adcafa2789c1170e658b69fd5c334d0672ae08_wtf1100_1.jpg and

marijuana-in-jar.jpg

= Less pain on Monday

Predictions for tonight's game folks?

At BreesLand

cowboys.jpg