2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

COBRA L4V - The BOMB!!!!

ROBOPTI

Sir, you are in fact way off base. Cobra offers plenty of custom shafts options ranging from $0-$160 upcharge when ordered through Cobra Custom. If you had read this thread you would have known that and you could have ordered one with your NVS shaft too. The point you are making about Opti Fit is a valid point and I don't disagree that it's a good system. It was not at all clear on your post that you were making this correlation as the main factor in your decision to get the F5. If you had bothered to read at least a good portion of this thread you would have realized that it's main purpose is for L4V owners and potential owners to trade information about what shafts work well with this club. Your point about cost and feasibility was not clear in your original post and is not really relevant anyway. You just sounded like another uniformed poster who hit the stock shaft on a range....saw this popular thread...and decided to post some useless diatribe about how you made a better decision. Problem is you didn't make an informed decision and you post sure did not succeed at informing anyone of anything.

Piss, piss, piss, geez. Like I said, re read this post from the beginning. I've been contributing to this thread since day one, have PM'd Rob, etc. I tried several versions of the stock L4V, didn't work. Simple.

I found a driver that worked, and I am just giving my OPINION. And no, there was no up charge for the shaft change, and I was able to test it out BEFORE I bought it.

You are right, Cobra does offer other shafts, but none were "on the shelf" at the 3 locations I looked. Their custom shafts have to be custom ordered. AGAIN, I didn't want to drop the cash for an experiment. To each their own.

Read up sir, knowledge is key.

I was looking on TGW and noticed there was no upcharge for the VS Proto, which seems a bit confusing considering there was an upcharge for virtually every other shaft option, many of which are much cheaper shafts than the VS Proto.....anybody know if this is the true VS Proto shaft or perhaps a version made specifically for Cobra?

I was looking on TGW and noticed there was no upcharge for the VS Proto, which seems a bit confusing considering there was an upcharge for virtually every other shaft option, many of which are much cheaper shafts than the VS Proto.....anybody know if this is the true VS Proto shaft or perhaps a version made specifically for Cobra?

... It's a "real" VS Proto in every way, except the yellow color. This is the stock shaft Cobra uses in the Sped Pro D so they ordered thousands, hence no upcharge. That is exactly how I ordered my L4VX.

Driver:       TM Qi10 ... AutoFlex Dream 7 SF405
Fairway:    CobraAerojet 16* 3 wood ... AD-IZ6r
Hybrids:    Cobra King Tec 19* ... MMT Hy70r
                  Ping G430 22* ... Alta CB Black Hy70r

Irons:        Titleist T200 '23 5-9 ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:   MG3 ... 45*/50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:       Cobra King Sport-60
Ball:           2024 TP5x/2023 Maxfli Tour X

I believe it's Cobra's version, Aldila doesn't make a VS in 65 grams as a component.

I just picked up the L4V X, with the stock shaft, and being a high spin guy, I didn't even bother trying the shaft out. I picked up a Pype, 70X, tipped it 1", and built it to 45" (its SW is D6.5 right now, so I might tip or butt trim it a little more to get the weight down). After reading as much of this post as I could, I got really thirsty for some Kool Aid. I have been playing a J33R460, 8.5*with a Diamana Whiteboard 73X for a while now, and it was working great, but I wanted to try something a little more forgiving, and something I could air out a little more. I haven't played with it yet, as I just finished it yesterday, but will play over the weekend and give a little comparison when I'm done. Can't wait to try this thing out, it sure looks good, and while I can't imagine it being any longer than my Bridgestone, if I lose a couple yards but gain some consistency, I'll be really pleased. I'm not as concerned about distance as I am finding a couple more fairways. I hit the Bridgestone pretty good, missing about 5-6 fairways per round, so hopefully this will remedy that problem a little.

PING G430 LST 9*, Ventus Black TR 7X
PING G425 14.5*, Ventus Blue 8X
PING iCrossover 18*, Ping Tour 85X
PING i230 4-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X7
Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 60
Ping PLD

I just picked up my L4Vx from my fitter. We put an ion Whiteboard 63g in it. Stiff flex. I was hitting the G10 very well at 45.75 and wrote up that little comparison thread so I wanted to be fair, so I set the L4V up at 45.75. It comes out at D9 right now but doesn't seem to feel like it's that head-heavy while just holding it. I've also been experimenting with Balance Certified counter-balancing so if I drop a weight in the grip the swing weight will change quite a bit. Not sure about that yet. First I want to test the L4V against the G10 now that they both have good shafts and are the same length. I'll probably hit the LM and/or range later today and I'll let you know what I think.

I believe it's Cobra's version, Aldila doesn't make a VS in 65 grams as a component.

It is made for Cobra but it is the same as the blue/teal? ones except for the weight.

I just picked up the L4V X, with the stock shaft, and being a high spin guy, I didn't even bother trying the shaft out. I picked up a Pype, 70X, tipped it 1", and built it to 45" (its SW is D6.5 right now, so I might tip or butt trim it a little more to get the weight down). After reading as much of this post as I could, I got really thirsty for some Kool Aid. I have been playing a J33R460, 8.5*with a Diamana Whiteboard 73X for a while now, and it was working great, but I wanted to try something a little more forgiving, and something I could air out a little more. I haven't played with it yet, as I just finished it yesterday, but will play over the weekend and give a little comparison when I'm done. Can't wait to try this thing out, it sure looks good, and while I can't imagine it being any longer than my Bridgestone, if I lose a couple yards but gain some consistency, I'll be really pleased. I'm not as concerned about distance as I am finding a couple more fairways. I hit the Bridgestone pretty good, missing about 5-6 fairways per round, so hopefully this will remedy that problem a little.

After hitting your J33r 460 you'll be able to swing the l4v with your eyes closed! There is no way I could aim at a certain spot in the fairway and hit it with my Bridgestone but I can with my L4V! I'm still working on getting a little less spin than my PM702x tipped 1" and you may need to fiddle a bit to get it down compared to the J33 but once you get it right it'll be bye bye Bridgy! Oh BTW, be ready for the loud sound as the two are polar opposites from one another in the sound department.

I just picked up my L4Vx from my fitter. We put an ion Whiteboard 63g in it. Stiff flex. I was hitting the G10 very well at 45.75 and wrote up that little comparison thread so I wanted to be fair, so I set the L4V up at 45.75. It comes out at D9 right now but doesn't seem to feel like it's that head-heavy while just holding it. I've also been experimenting with Balance Certified counter-balancing so if I drop a weight in the grip the swing weight will change quite a bit. Not sure about that yet. First I want to test the L4V against the G10 now that they both have good shafts and are the same length. I'll probably hit the LM and/or range later today and I'll let you know what I think.

Oooof...taking an L4V to 45 3/4...I really struggle with the G10 9* PL red when I had it for 3 weeks at that length. Be very interested in seeing how the L4V would perform with the extra length, look forward to your review.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Yeah, I went out at lunch and hit it at the range, and needed a couple Advil after the session. I think I will need to fiddle with it a bit to get the spin down also. It is STUPID easy to hit, and straight straight straight. No worries about the left side here anymore. I like the ballflight better right now on the Bridgy, but hopefully a little tinkering with the shaft will fix that. I am thinking about another 1/2" off the tip, but I'm not sure yet. My clubmaker seems to think that I can trim it from the butt 1/2" and get nearly the same effect, because lightening the club will stiffen the shaft overall, which will bring the spin down. However, I think tipping it a little extra will lower the spin more than butt trimming. I don't really want to fool with pulling a shaft from this head more often than I need too though, being carbon crowned and all.

Ping PLD

OK I am very close to buying a 9*X. I know my swingspeed last time I checked was 100-105 with a 14* launch angle hitting a 905R 9.5* NV s. Dont remember the spin #s though. I am currently gaming a BTY 9.5 Pl Red stiff and hit it 270-285 straight to fade with a low ball flight. sorry for asking another shaft question but I have a brand new Pershing 75 s in the corner and wonder if tipped 1.5 or 2" would work out in this head. i would go at 44.5" final length. i have read several pages of this thread but did not see to much love for the Pershing 75.

Thought I might have it ordered from Cobra with one of their shaft options and might still go that way

but I still wonder how the Pershing would work. Thanks

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

Yeah, I went out at lunch and hit it at the range, and needed a couple Advil after the session. I think I will need to fiddle with it a bit to get the spin down also. It is STUPID easy to hit, and straight straight straight. No worries about the left side here anymore. I like the ballflight better right now on the Bridgy, but hopefully a little tinkering with the shaft will fix that. I am thinking about another 1/2" off the tip, but I'm not sure yet. My clubmaker seems to think that I can trim it from the butt 1/2" and get nearly the same effect, because lightening the club will stiffen the shaft overall, which will bring the spin down. However, I think tipping it a little extra will lower the spin more than butt trimming. I don't really want to fool with pulling a shaft from this head more often than I need too though, being carbon crowned and all.

I have a protopype 80x in a Tour Adams BUL and tipping it made a big difference in the already low spin rate of that driver. I've never really heard of butt trimming to reduce spin especially since the L4V head is the one that has the extra weight in it. If butt trimming does lower spin I'm pretty sure you need to take the route that will result in the biggest difference in spin reduction to get to where you are with the J33 and that to me would be to tip.

OK I am very close to buying a 9*X. I know my swingspeed last time I checked was 100-105 with a 14* launch angle hitting a 905R 9.5* NV s. Dont remember the spin #s though. I am currently gaming a BTY 9.5 Pl Red stiff and hit it 270-285 straight to fade with a low ball flight. sorry for asking another shaft question but I have a brand new Pershing 75 s in the corner and wonder if tipped 1.5 or 2" would work out in this head. i would go at 44.5" final length. i have read several pages of this thread but did not see to much love for the Pershing 75.

Thought I might have it ordered from Cobra with one of their shaft options and might still go that way

but I still wonder how the Pershing would work. Thanks

Pershing has a 4" pts, so their standard tipping is 1.25". I would go with the either 1.75 or 2" for the L4V due to the shallowish insertion and the heavy head. If the tip is too soft, it will affect spin more than anything else. Go 2"

I went back after work again and tried some more. Maybe this thing doesn't need tinkering after all. My range has a stand of trees in the corner that is 250 to the base, and at lunch I was carrying it to the top of those trees. Mind you, they are about 20 feet tall. After work, when the afternoon winds had died a bit, I was carrying it much further. There is an open area to the left of those trees, and at the back of that area there is some high grass. According to the owner of the range, this high grass is about 290 out, and I hit several balls that landed in that grass. With my Bridgy, I could one hop it in that grass if I really nuked one, but with the L4V, I was carrying it there. It looks like about 10 yards more carry with the Cobra. With no wind, the trajectory was much flatter, although not much lower, and it really gives me a beautiful ball flight. Can't wait to get it on familiar ground Saturday to see how it stacks up, but this afternoon certainly got me more excited to see what happens. I can't get over how straight and forgiving this thing is. I just can't get it to go hard left!

Ping PLD

Hit my first 300y drive ever with my L4V albeit in extreme ideal condition, like 1900m above sea level. ;p I'd claim it anyway, the yardage book says 301y from tee, center of large rock, and my drive laid slightly past the tip of the rock. Also nearly drove a 32x yard par 4, extreme downhill. ;p You guys should visit Spring City, Kunming, ranked No.1 golf course in China by Golf Digest.

This thread just keeps growing. If I can hit one with a good shaft, will I have to drink the Kool-Aid!

Callaway Epic Speed 9.0* Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Epic 15* Hazurdus 65
Callaway Epic 18* Hazurdus 65
Takomo 101t 4-pw Steelfiber fc90cw 
Bridgestone J15 56* Project x PXI 5.0
Scotty Cameron Squareback 34"

Looking forward to hearing your results. I have the L4VX with a Fujikura Rombax 5Z08 stiff tipped 1/2" at 45-1/2", been hitting it for about a week now. It also weighs out at D-9. Mine doesn't feel that head heavy either, I think the lightweight shaft must help. My Rombax Z is 58 grams.

I'm really enjoying the extra headweight for a change. I like being able to feel the clubhead at the top, and it's not that heavy, like you said. Along with the tip stiff shaft, I think the extra headweight makes for more penetrating flight and less spin. It really seems to help into the wind too. I swear I've hit some drives into the wind that seem almost unaffected by it, just piercing through it instead of rising up. I think it also gives more roll out too. So like you I thought D-9 would be way too heavy and I'd be cutting it down after a short experiment, but for me I'm going to keep it lke this for awhile.

Well, I've finally picked one (L4V X) up myself, but I'm debating on shaft choice. I'm currently letting some of my buddies try it out in the stock setup (Diamana Red S) while I search.

Here were my LM numbers (Vector) from late last year (September'ish):

Club head speed - 119-21 (smooth) 124-126 (hard)

Ball speed - ~165 (smooth) ~172 (hard)

Spin rate - 2800-3200

Launch angle - 9.6-9.8

Side Spin RPM - 150 - 300 (slice spin)

Miss Direction - right

Tempo Time (if possible) Didn't see it, but i've always been between .9 and 1.0

this was all taken with a TM Superquad TP (retail) with an Accra SE80 M5

I'm a +3 hc, and i'm a streaky/shaky putter, so my real strength is in my ball striking, but I have been struggling to find a driver that I LOVE since my 975J-VS caved in.

I've currently got a Tour issued Burner V1 with an Altus XXX in it that is a good match, but I haven't been on a monitor, and I don't like having to swing out of my shoes EVERY time I hit it, it's just too much. I hit it with what I consider a very good to great launch, and the head feels incredibly solid and hot. I've always taken several months off (late Oct. through Feb) from golf, so my swing isn't even close to peak performance in consistency or swing speed yet, so i'm hesitant to break up or sell this combo until I try it later in the season when I'm back in form.

I was able to pick up two shafts at a GREAT DEAL (thanks matt) on here, an OZIK TP-7 XX, and an OZIK TP-7x XX. (well under $1000 for both shafts, new and uncut).

I think I want to marry them up to a Burner V1 (TP-7), and the L4V X (TP-7x), but I want to get some thoughts on those matches before I start cutting and gluing.

I know this sounds like a good idea, but like many others I don't want to "experiment" with this level (expense) of a shaft.

Please help.

thanks in advance!

trey

Callaway Paradym 🔷🔷🔷  9.0*; Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7 TX

TM Stealth+ 15*; Fujikura Ventus Black 7x 
Ping G425 19*; Aldila Rogue Black 95 TX
Srixon ZX7; OBAN CT 125 x
Callaway Jaws, raw - 50/12W; DG X100 TI black 
Vokey SM9, raw - 55/12; DG S400  TI black
Vokey SM9, raw - 60/08; DG S400 TI black
SC Phantom 5.5

tread - returned your PM ;)

Gents ... WITHOUT QUESTION ... My fav 2 drivers are the HK-110 & Blueboard 103X in this head - both at 44 inches .. SO GOOD !!! ( CLOSE 2nd place is the Epic )

I would love to hear if there are any others out there at 44 & heavier

I am going to convert a couple more of mine to heavy & short - Just doing some homework now on who makes heavyweight shafts

LONG LIVE THE BRIGADE !!!!!!!!!!!

Please do....I may end up pulling the trigger on a WB. ;)

Gents ... WITHOUT QUESTION ... My fav 2 drivers are the HK-110 & Blueboard 103X in this head - both at 44 inches .. SO GOOD !!! ( CLOSE 2nd place is the Epic )

I am going to convert a couple more of mine to heavy & short - Just doing some homework now on who makes heavyweight shafts

Thats good to hear!!!! It seems that most people are using shafts with weights in the 60s. Its good to know that the heavier shafts are just a lethal. I have an 83 gram F7M2 LTD that I was thinking 44.5" for length, standing by for my L4V. Hey Rob, what swing weights are your HK-110 and Blueboard 103?

Titleist TSR3 9* w/ Fuji Ventus Black 6-X
Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Fuji Ventus Blue TR 7-X
Titleist TSR2 18* w/ Fuji Ventus Red 8-X
Titleist T200 4i w/ UST Recoil Dart 105-X
Titleist T100 2023 5-PW w/ Nippon MODUS3 Tour 120 X 
Scotty Cameron Circle T R&D Concept 1 Newport
Titleist Vokey SM8 Raw 50F/54S/60T w/ DG Tour Issue S400

Update on the L4Vx with Whiteboard at 45.75, D9 swingweight.

It's definitely better than it was with the stock shaft. I was very pleased with it on the range. I don't seem to miss it left which I like. I still have a couple of big push fades out to the right when I forget that I can release aggressively. Distance is very nice. It's not longer (or shorter) than the G10 with PL Red and again I could be happy with either of them. However, for some reason I really love the feel of the Whiteboard. It just feels smooth. The sound of the L4V is still somewhat annoying, but it's not a big deal. Especially when you look up and see it flying dead straight or straight with a tiny fade and seems to be staying in the air a lonnng time. So other than the sound, the range testing went very well.

After the range I took it to the Trackman. Launch is around 14 degrees (down from 16ish), spin is around 2300-2500 (down from 2800ish). We measured the L4V's head twice once showed 8.5, the other showed 8.25. I'm not convinced it plays quite that low though as my 9.75ish G10 launches about the same trajectory. Slightly troublesome is the fact that ball speed seemed to be down a bit from my last LM session, but I was already a little tired from the range session and from working out a bit the day before. I hit the G10 on the LM as well and ballspeed was down with that club too compared to my last session.

End result: the Whiteboard definitely improved the L4Vx as proven by the Trackman numbers. It also feels better. The sound is still a drawback but it's a minor one and wouldn't keep me from putting this club in my bag for good. However, the G10 with PL Red seriously gives this club a run for its money. The G10/PL Red combo launches on about the same trajectory and the numbers are similar. The G10 PL Red combo has slightly higher spin though--around 2800 rpm. Between these two clubs now, I like the numbers on the L4V a bit better and the sound on the G10 is better. I have a 9.5 degree (meausred) G10 with Whiteboard on order so I'm a little excited about that. If it produces slightly less spin (as it should) I think it will earn the "gamer" spot in the bag. I'm also definitely going to put a Whiteboard in my 5900 (or a 8.5 model if I trade for it) and see how that works out.

Well, I've finally picked one (L4V X) up myself, but I'm debating on shaft choice. I'm currently letting some of my buddies try it out in the stock setup (Diamana Red S) while I search.

Here were my LM numbers (Vector) from late last year (September'ish):

Club head speed - 119-21 (smooth) 124-126 (hard)

Ball speed - ~165 (smooth) ~172 (hard)

Spin rate - 2800-3200

Launch angle - 9.6-9.8

Side Spin RPM - 150 - 300 (slice spin)

Miss Direction - right

Tempo Time (if possible) Didn't see it, but i've always been between .9 and 1.0

this was all taken with a TM Superquad TP (retail) with an Accra SE80 M5

I'm a +3 hc, and i'm a streaky/shaky putter, so my real strength is in my ball striking, but I have been struggling to find a driver that I LOVE since my 975J-VS caved in.

I've currently got a Tour issued Burner V1 with an Altus XXX in it that is a good match, but I haven't been on a monitor, and I don't like having to swing out of my shoes EVERY time I hit it, it's just too much. I hit it with what I consider a very good to great launch, and the head feels incredibly solid and hot. I've always taken several months off (late Oct. through Feb) from golf, so my swing isn't even close to peak performance in consistency or swing speed yet, so i'm hesitant to break up or sell this combo until I try it later in the season when I'm back in form.

I was able to pick up two shafts at a GREAT DEAL (thanks matt) on here, an OZIK TP-7 XX, and an OZIK TP-7x XX. (well under $1000 for both shafts, new and uncut).

I think I want to marry them up to a Burner V1 (TP-7), and the L4V X (TP-7x), but I want to get some thoughts on those matches before I start cutting and gluing.

I know this sounds like a good idea, but like many others I don't want to "experiment" with this level (expense) of a shaft.

Please help.

thanks in advance!

trey

OOPS!! I forgot to comment on this in my first post. I have hit an L4V with a TP7x and it was probably the straightest driver I have ever hit! IMHO it seemed like the ball was on a string and I just Bombed Lasers right at my target all day with that thing! The feel was outstanding! What a club! I see that your LM #'s are very similar to mine so I think you will have lots of success with the L4V set up. I play the Burner V1 right now, and I think that you will find that the L4V is a bit longer, and also that if you try to shape shots they will curve less, but the L4V is also much more forgiving on off center hits. Just my .02

Exactly, that's what I found out. It will move just a lil and not a whole bunch. However, if your body & swing is totally out of whack, you can STILL slice or hook the crap out of it, at least on my F head. I doubt there will be any driver ever that is hook and slice proof, ever. However, for moderate corrections, nothing beats the L4V for the forgiveness factor and that's what I count on to keep my score low and the ball long...

And I am now a avid believer of more control on the shorter length shaft after actual play on the course. 44 1/2 is right and the weight is of no concern, if anything, I just love the more feel I am getting. Absolutely no loss in distance and judging by where the ball is landing, it's longer.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz Maz Broomstick ACCRA shaft, 44"
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Thats good to hear!!!! It seems that most people are using shafts with weights in the 60s. Its good to know that the heavier shafts are just a lethal. I have an 83 gram F7M2 LTD that I was thinking 44.5" for length, standing by for my L4V. Hey Rob, what swing weights are your HK-110 and Blueboard 103?

Those aren't model numbers, those are weights in grams. Definitely not for the guys used to D-2 swing weights.

Robo, the issue with many heavy weighted shafts is that they are made for fairway woods and are somewhat softer in the tip section. You probably already know but here are a few that are actually made for drivers.

Aldila NV 105

Accra SC 95

Tour Proforce V2 96 grams

Those aren't model numbers, those are weights in grams. Definitely not for the guys used to D-2 swing weights.

Robo, the issue with many heavy weighted shafts is that they are made for fairway woods and are somewhat softer in the tip section. You probably already know but here are a few that are actually made for drivers.

Aldila NV 105

Accra SC 95

Tour Proforce V2 96 grams

Yeah I know, That was a poorly worded question on my part. I meant to ask, what swing weights did the L4V's come out to with Blueboard 103 and With the Hk-110 shafts.

After months of reading this thread I finally broke down, my L4V with GD PM702x arrived today. At least I showed some semblance of willpower by holding out for so long. The kicker is that I now have a new Superquad that has never seen the course (did see one launch monitor session). I just hope my wife doesn't find out I've bought two drivers this winter. This site is going to be the death of me.

The club is at the shop now getting the shaft pulled because it's tipped one inch and will be too much for me to handle. A tour pull Matrix Code 6x with Taylor Made graphics arrives Monday to go in the L4V, now that should be an interesting looking club!!

Driver- Cally Mavrik SZ 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, S
3wd- Cally Flash SZ, UST ATTAS Elements, S
Hybrids- Cally Flash 18* & Apex Pro 24* Matrix HM3 95 Black Tie, S
Irons- TM 790 4-6,  TM 760 6-PW,  Steelfiber i95, S
GW- TM  770, Modus 105 S
SW/LW- Cally MD3, Modus 105 S
Putter- Cameron Futura

After months of reading this thread I finally broke down, my L4V with GD PM702x arrived today. At least I showed some semblance of willpower by holding out for so long. The kicker is that I now have a new Superquad that has never seen the course (did see one launch monitor session). I just hope my wife doesn't find out I've bought two drivers this winter. This site is going to be the death of me.

The club is at the shop now getting the shaft pulled because it's tipped one inch and will be too much for me to handle. A tour pull Matrix Code 6x with Taylor Made graphics arrives Monday to go in the L4V, now that should be an interesting looking club!!

You MUST !!!!!!!!! let us know how it goes !!!!!

THE BRIGADE has a new recruit ;)