2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: adidas Golf Ultimate365 and ZG23 Golf Shoe Member Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

ADIDASULTIMATEMEMBERTESTING1.png.d0cd72c7cea842d87f55b04fe176429a.png

Five of our members are testing out clothing from adidas Golf's ULTIMATE365 line, plus their ZG23 golf shoes. Each member had their choice shirt and pants/shorts from the Ultimate365 line and ZG23 shoe. The members below will be reporting back to the community about the things that they have noticed while testing this product. Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have, as the testers will be happy to answer them!

The testers are:

@scottaz

@Minarets

@bellken

@balladm

@Red4282

Learn more about adidas Ultimate365 here and the ZG23 and ZG23 vent golf shoe here.

We would like to send a special thank you to adidas Golf for putting on this testing event for our members.

Received my stuff yesterday. I’ll post pics later and first thoughts.   

thanks again for being chosen to try these items out. Excited to get to reviewing.  

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

• GolfWRX_Official changed the title to MEMBER REVIEWS: adidas Golf Ultimate365 and ZG23 Golf Shoe Member Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

I am the furthest from where Adidas ships, so, it will be Friday before I receive anything. Shoes - ZG23, and, shorts or shirt should arrive Friday, and, the remaining short or shirt should arrive on Monday. 

A little about me, 5' 6.54", chest 39", waist (probably 33"), but, it seems size 32's fit me fine, shoe size - 9 M (Footjoy Pro/SL, though, 42 in Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 gtx, and, I do have a pair of S2G Mid cuts in size 9). I will post pictures, and, a partial review, when I receive the items. 

Thanks, Golfwrx and Adidas (NOTE: I am a adiclub member - it is free to join, and, they are currently offer 30% off to Adiclub members). 

Edited by bellken
updated shipping info

IMG_5204.jpeg.4fc9ed6cfb4c1aa75300e49b4d804468.jpegIMG_5204.jpeg.4fc9ed6cfb4c1aa75300e49b4d804468.jpegIMG_5205.jpeg.53e53e690baac81cca94796f21380b23.jpegIMG_5206.jpeg.d70132ce5466ae0502b0cbece5c0d62f.jpegIMG_5207.jpeg.c6e6b3b665ea8ed354a4aa7b42dd2284.jpegIMG_5208.jpeg.00e53ba5ad4a432acfed26886f9409c9.jpegIMG_5209.jpeg.fa8eb7d3c165ef55bd32859a408e8d2c.jpegI am and shoe nut. This is pair 22 for me.  I have plenty of Nike, adidas, true, Ecco and so on.   I have loved Boost golf shoes in past but hated cleaning them.  The white 360 with black boost was a must for me. I hadn’t tried the ZG23 (or ZG21) for that matter as I thought they looked cheaper and lower quality than the 360.   I am not sure why that would stop me, typically, as I am all about comfort now in my 40s.  

the ZG23 upon first wear, are very comfortable. Way lighter and more cushioned than I thought and I already thought they’d be light (compared to the 360 boost). I have the all white pair (I’m a sucker for white golf shoes) and these look great in my opinion.  Better than ZG21, imo.  The lightstrike stuff I was unsure of.  Have no fears, it’s comfy.   I have a bunch of spiked and spikeless and always prefer to play in wet conditions with spikes. I played after rain yesterday in these and the grip is great in wet.  The waterproof properties worked great.  Now, I want to try it on dry hard ground.  Hope to see those conditions tomorrow and will report back.  

I will say, these things clean up way easier than any boost material, if that means anything to you.   Part of the reason why I have 22 shoes in the rotation, is that I clean them up and because I have so many pair I never wear any of them out. I do try and take good care of mine. After one wet, where these things wiped down very nicely. Including the light strike material. Maybe it will yellow overtime but we shall see.

I like the tongue, and the laces. I have to wear an ankle brace on my right ankle as I have a few torn tendons and the Zg23 are easy to unlace and put on.  Some shoes today with the integrated tongue are a PITA to put on.  These are perfect.  It’s not an overly wide shoe or narrow.  If you have a wider foot, you’ll need to look elsewhere or see if adidas offers these in wide.   

pics coming. More on shirt and shorts soon. 

Edited by Minarets
  • Like 2

First off, I was very surprised to see this email to try some Adidas gear. Thank you Adidas and GolfWRX for this opportunity. I chose the ZG23 golf shoes in Cloud White/Silver Metallic. Additionally, I chose the Ultimate 365 Tapered pants in Arctic Night and Ultimate 365 Allover Print shirt in Blue Fusion but they have yet to ship. I recieved the ZG23 shoes very quickly and they made an immediate impression on me. Out of the box they were very stylish and have a wonderful feel and stable look to them.

Previously, I have worn many golf shoes...Jordan ADG3, Air Max, Footjoy Premiers, etc...However, I purchased a set of Adidad CodeChaos last year after my playing partner swore they were the most comfortable shoe ever and he wears them every round. We almost always walk and I will play 1-2 times per week, so I wasnt a hard sell and I had been complaining about my ADG3s bruising the top of my foot where they bent inward. I was not a fan of the CodeChaos insole, they are memory foam, and felt squishy and I like a more stable secure/firm feel. I changed the insole in them but they had lost my confidence, so I have relegated them to bad weather practice.

These new ZG23 shoes are out of the box comfortable. I went and practiced 2 days ago in them and they were extremely stable, more stable and secure than my Footjoy Premier Tarlows. It almost felt like my feet were glued into the ground and I had to physically force myself to drive my weight through the ball. Honestly, it may have been improving my ballstriking or its all mental at this point. The one thing negative that I initally noted was the counter (back part of the heel) part of the shoe is higher than others and was rubbing on my achilles. 

I went and bought some new socks with the higher rolled heel as opposed to my normal under the ankle socks. I walked 18 in the ZG23s today and they were very comfortable. After the round, I went and watched Heath Slocum and some other Pros tee off and went to practice more on my short game. The spikes/base of this shoe is extremely stable and clinch into the turf. These shoes are very light (13.8 oz each) and perfect for walking, much better than my Footjoys. These shoes are waterproof and feet remained dry. I did need to put on some new socks but with that addtion I never even thought about the higher counter (heel) part of the shoes again. After 1 round, I absolutely love these new shoes and if you are in the market for a new spiked shoe, these may be the best on the market, especially for walking.

I will post on the pants and shirt when they ship/arrive but obviously I am extremely pleased with the Adidas ZG23 shoes! Ask any questions you that come to your mind and I will give you an honest opinion/comparison.

20230627_175623.jpg

20230627_175655.jpg

20230627_175714.jpg

20230627_175807.jpg

Edited by balladm
  • Like 2

You guys are making me want to go pick up a pair of whites. They look great. One of the things that kept me from jumping into the ZG21/23's was they just didn't have the same premium look of the tour 360's I loved and I heard about some heel wear issues with the 21's. 

After my first round this morning with the 23's, I really can't find a flaw.  They look clean and simple and perform. I brought another pair with me in case I had issues. By the 2nd hole, I forgot I was in a new shoe. They're extremely comfortable. The toe box is perfect. My heels felt locked in. I mentioned this before, but they look smaller, less bulky on foot compared to other shoes. Conditions were a little wet but I didn't slip once. My socks were dry post round. 

I've been dealing with planters fasciitis in my left foot for the past few months. I usually start to feel it by the 12th or 13th hole. I didn't notice it today until after the round was over and was driving home. 

It's only one round and we'll see how things go, but I'm very impressed. It's really hard to find something I didn't like about them but I did notice they collected grass a bit more than I'm used to. The laces are on the long side. Minor issues I wouldn't mention if I wasn't trying hard to find something to be critical about. Great start. 

I wore the Tour Heat.RDY shirt. It was humid and my 3 friends had wet shirts by the turn. I was sweating as but my shirt was dry and comfortable throughout.   

ad1.JPG

Edited by scottaz
  • Like 1

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

I have played two rounds in the ZG 23, and I’m almost ready to say they are right there with the Nike Next% ZIT for me. That Nike shoe is my current fav right now over all other shoes I have and have tried.  This may be right there with it.  

first, the all white looks great with shorts. Love the clean look, and again they clean up very easy.  

they are very cushioned.  I’m kinda surprised. I knew the Next % were super cushion based off tennis shoes that I have with the same cushioning. I sort of thought with these not having boost they would not be that comfy.  Again I kind of thought these weren’t a premium shoe. They may not look as premium as the leather boost 360s but they are way lighter and feel great on feet.

my feet were soaked today after playing but that wasn’t because they ran hot or because they leaked in water . It was 115 heat index today and didn’t think about my feet one time.   These are a new favorite.  

• Like 1

I received the ultimate 365 shorts in olive.  I will get pics soon. I have about three or four pairs of pants that I use for work that I have always loved. Super stretchy and lightweight yet look relatively like slacks. I have always enjoyed their weight and stretch more than almost any pants. I thought they had changed the materials of the ultimate 365 lineup now so that is why I chose the shorts.  They do still feel similar.

What I would love from adidas is ultimate 365 five pocket pants. I much prefer five pockets to regular chino pockets.  a five pocket pant with this much stretch and color offering and feel, would be my go to.  

IMG_5222.jpeg.3159be4f2d3a1b46fe9939af09538c1b.jpegIMG_5221.jpeg.86138297789f229365d4ff929f7dacf5.jpegIMG_5224.jpeg.f622156300c9a65f9fad35136d96ce23.jpegIMG_5224.jpeg.f622156300c9a65f9fad35136d96ce23.jpegIMG_5225.jpeg.d61ab740e367f55351011db769d37ecf.jpeg

Edited by Minarets

So, the polo might be lost in mail land. Was supposed to come earlier this week, but was “rerouted”, rescheduled for today. Doesnt look like its coming. I will open a case on monday if nothing this weekend. That said here are some pics and my intial impressions of the shoes and shorts:

IMG_5553.jpeg.f11895535c054a409510b83126f3d79c.jpegIMG_5552.jpeg.07ecbc2bd72e344bc86b05694c61a5af.jpegIMG_5555.jpeg.c88f2d22b8589fce58f4c60036a99d3e.jpegIMG_5554.jpeg.87b853ffbd494668c1bc94e95c88f386.jpeg

Shoes: Apparently white is a popular choice! They do look really good and clean. My initial impression when I got the package was….is there really golf shoes in here? The box was extremely light! These shoes are very very light, but upon trying on they seem like they don't give up any stability. I used thr size guide on Adidas’ website and ordered a 12.5. They feel just a tad snug. I wear 13s in most brands, and thinking I probably should have gotten 13s with these but it should be ok after a little break-in. I have 3 pairs of golf shoes I will be comparing to them too (Gfore Gallivanters, UA Spieths, adidas forgefiber boa). 

Shorts: First impression is simple, clean and high quality. Love the tacky stuff on the waste band to keep shirts tucked in place. Tried on briefly and fit is perfect. Not too baggy, not to tight and prefect length. 

Will update later this week with hopefully on course feedback and hopefully with the lost polo as well.

Yup.  Shirts and shirts.  Love the print on the shirt.  Feels similar to most of my performance shirts from Peter Millar, RLX and Stitch. The size is a little off for me.  I ready that it ran big and I think it runs more true to size.  
IMG_5227.jpeg.c59f3f14386a9ed1b8d301bde1d16e5b.jpegIMG_5228.jpeg.a4811fdcf46f3a2a2b9685d4e8ab5fc5.jpegIMG_5226.jpeg.56a32af4c122160a3f0d18a9776ac86b.jpegIMG_5230.jpeg.0eff48844974e7c054396e38d180285c.jpeg

• Like 1

AGAIN, I SAY, ADIDAS, PLEASE GIVE ME ULTIMATE 365 5 POCKET PANTS!!!!!!!

WILL BUY, LOTS!

I got a Saturday delivery. I received shoes and short, so, shirt should arrive on Monday. I walk most of my rounds. During the wet season, I wear Adidas S2G mid cut's, and, during the non-wet season, I wear Ecco Biom 3 Hybrid GTX, or, Footjoy Pro/SL's. My initial impression of the shoes are, they are lightweight, and, compared to my Adipures, they have a wider base. The spikes are set further apart, as, the sole of the ZG23's are wider. 

Shoes:  Cloud White / Lucid Blue / Silver Metallic, and, some comparison pictures of my Adipures (I only use these, if I am riding). 

20230701_164220.jpg

20230701_164314.jpg

20230701_172532.jpg

20230701_172624.jpg

• Like 2

The shorts have an 8.5 inseam and are (like Minarets') Olive Strava. They feel less board short like than some of my previous Adidas golf shorts. They are described as mid rise, and, have a water repellant finish (last picture). I held the shorts under a faucet, and, gave it a shot of water, and, the water ran off. The shorts will absorb water if you hold them under water, though. 

fwiw, they fit similar to my other size 32 shorts. These are my initial impressions, and, I will add more after I get these on the golf course. 

20230701_171850.jpg

20230701_171934.jpg

20230701_180805.jpg

Edited by bellken
  • Like 2

Two more rounds with the zg23's. I'm really happy with the results so far. My club is open on Monday for the Holiday. I'm going to play in my FJ's for tomorrows round to confirm a few things.

I love the FJ's but tend to feel the planters fasciitis kick in about 3/4 of the way through. Not sure why, but I haven't had any discomfort during any of the 4 rounds/27 miles with the zg23's. It's been getting a little better recently, so maybe it's just a coincidence. 

I also have a tendency to do a Scottie Scheffler, not on purpose, with my right foot slipping back on long uphill tee shots. It's a flaw I've been working on but haven't had that happen yet with the zg23's. So that's something else I'll be paying attention to tomorrow.    

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

My shirt and pants came in yesterday. I was surprised as I typically get FedEx shipping notifications but didn't with these. Either way, I got the Ultimate 365 Tapered pants in Arctic Night and Ultimate 365 Allover Print shirt in Blue Fusion. I wore the shirt and absolutely love it. It is lightweight, breathable, and stretchy. I will say it is lighter than my Peter Millar summer comfort shirts. I walked 18 holes this morning with this shirt and I was dry at the end, just look at the color of my buddies shirt. See the before and after pictures below for reference (the other guy rode in a cart also).  Heat index was well over 100* in Augusta today.

The Ultimate 365 Tapered pants are very nice and light. I work at a major golf cart manufacturing company in Augusta, GA and I wear golf clothing to work every day as it is the culture there. These pants will work perfectly and I can easily wear these from the office to the course in the afternoon. I will say, the Arctic Night is more of a teal color, as I thought they were closer to a navy. I will wear them to the office this week and leave a full review on these pants. 

I walked another round in the ZG23s and felt great. These are definitely my favorite shoes.

20230702_083252.jpg

20230702_120753.jpg

• Like 2

A kind of odd day for golf, as, I saw the tee sheet was empty early morning, so, off I went. As I approached the starter, I heard some one tee off from the far back tees. He hit it less than 200, with about 180 to a hazard. I am playing the white tees. After watching him on the green, I finish #1, and, catch up to him on the #2 tee box and ask if I can play through. He says he will speed up, but, I told him to take his time as I will play through. Why is this relevant? I am walking with a push cart, and, he is riding (and, it is not cart path only), so, I am hustling through the 1st few holes to put some distance between me and him. It was low 60's and sunny, when I teed off, but, I am sweating for the first few holes. 

The shoes performed great. Great traction, nice cushioning, which, I noticed on the cart paths, and, my feet felt fine afterwards - no blisters, or other assorted foot ailments. The shoes cleaned up nicely after the round. The cleats are a bit dirty, but, the uppers are pretty clean.

The shirt - Sun Energy Polo in Collegiate Navy felt cool to the touch, initially, but, I didn't really notice it much while playing. I could feel  a bit of sweat on my back, but, I never got hot. After the round, the shirt dried off quickly, and, it was quite comfortable. The only odd thing, I noticed was my left sleeve flipped up a couple of times.

The shorts were very comfortable with a bit of stretch. The 8.5 inch inseam was noticeable when sitting, but, that is because, most of my shorts have longer inseams - 9" or 10". I don't think I have a preference, but, the longer inseam was in vogue, when I bought my most of other shorts.

20230703_070833.jpg

20230703_110801.jpg

20230703_110858.jpg

20230703_111005.jpg

• Like 1

Used the shoes for a 4 round in a row and they continue to impress.   My best comparison is to the Nike Next %.  They are what I would say is adidas’ equivalent.  

they aren’t leather, some lightweight materials, (what I would consider max cushion for a golf shoe), clean up well with the synthetic materials.  The Next % is my current fav golf shoe and I would say the ZG23 is making a run at them.  

Happy 4th everyone! So after my round yesterday, here is my thoughts on the gear:

Shirt- (Disclaimer, Im 6’5”) Im pleasantly a little surprised with this shirt! At first I thought it may just be a little short on length and I may have some trouble with it untucking. However because of its 4 way stretch properties and in combination with the tacky stuff in the waistband of the shorts, everything stayed in place all day! The material was thin, cool and comfortable all day. It is easily up there with my Peter Millar for one of my favorites. It does have a bit more “athletic fit” especially in the arms and shoulders. Stylistically, it sits right in the middle. The print gives it a bit a flare but not too obnoxious like some prints. I think at $70, its a no brainer, especially now some of these polos are coming in at $90-$110.

Shorts- The shorts is probably my favorite item Im testing. The fit is just fantastic. Comfortable, and good looking. Im not sure if Id pay $70 bucks for them, but maybe if I got them on sale, absolutely. Heck maybe I would. I really like them. 

Shoes - The shoes are great as well, but I honestly expected them to be great because my Adidas forgefibers set the bar really high. My other 3 golf shoes include: Gfore gallivanters, Underarmour spieths, and the Forgefibers.
IMG_5569.jpeg.8cd8af6e9d696711c00b0a6b1f41fe30.jpeg

The forgefibers have been through it and look rough but they are so comfy I dont care! Id say the gallivanters and forgefibers are tied for my favorites and most used. The gallivanters are obviously a much more classic shoe, so it gets worn when Im really trying to look my best. They also clean up very well. The Forgefibers are by far the most comfortable, I can wear them off course no problem, and love the BOA on them. The spieths are worn the least, and because they are all black they are my go to when the course is sloppy.

Now to the ZG23s. They remind me the most of the spieths. Not quite “classic”, but a more athletic look and fit. Traction is top notch. They are extremely light yet supportive. They clean up well especially the uppers. Stylistically they look really good.  However, If I were buying, I probably wouldnt buy these, but not because they arent great shoes, because they are. I just look for something a little different in what I like for my golf shoes. The codechaos 22 is probably more what I would lean to, as they have BOA and are spikeless. 

Overall, this has definitely opened my eyes to Adidas Golf products, especially their clothes. Its quite a big deal to me because Im pretty tall and get quite frustrated with some brands that dont fit me very well. If anyone has any questions, Id be happy to answer.

Edited by Red4282

I played yesterday in my current go to shoes, FootJoy hyperflex carbons.  They're great shoes, they fit me well ( I thought ) and they're very comfortable. I don't buy blind and did try them on in the shop several times before buying them. One of the main reasons I bought them about 3 weeks ago is I felt like I needed more traction/support. As I mentioned, I recently started losing my right foot at times and I'm also dealing with planters fasciitis in my left foot. 

I didn't have any slipping issues and think the traction is the FJ's is similar to the zg23's. Both are great and give me that locked in feeling I need right now.

The big thing I did notice right away were the heels. I can feel them slipping a round a little bit in the FJ's. Especially when walking on uneven ground. It's something I probably wouldn't have noticed (and didn't notice) until I played in shoe that locked the heels down. Right around hole 13, the pain kicked in. 

If you've had planters fasciitis, you know the last thing you want is the heel bouncing and slipping aggravating it more. I'm not saying one shoe is better than the other, but one is a better fit for me and explains why I didn't have any pain playing in them. I recently switched my running shoes for the same reason with great success and was hoping the FJ's would help as well. I think they were an improvement but nothing like the zg's so far for me.  Nice surprise. I'm going to roll with them for a while to see if this trend continues.  

Sorry for the side turn on this thread but do see a lot of planters fasciitis discussions and thought it may help some. Fit is so important.  

• Like 1

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

I wore the Ultimate 365 Tapered pants to work on Monday and they are stylish. Unfortunately, I think they run a bit big in the waist but I wore a tight belt. The material is extremely soft, so much so that it is almost strange. I would compare the feel to soft pajamas which is just a little strange for work/golf slacks but I did go hit some balls after work in 100* heat and they were very breatheable. I should have went with the smaller size in the waist  but other than that, I am impressed.

Round 2 is in the books with the shoes and shirt. They both performed well, and, the shoes still clean up great. I walked 5.96 miles with 738 ft. of elevation gain. My feet feel fine, though, I have learned, if you over tighten the forefoot, it stays over tighten. The shoes don't seem to loosen up as you walk, so, I adjust the laces to be snug, and, they stay that way. The shoes are comfortable, but, I can make them uncomfortable by overtightening the laces.

I seem to notice the shirt stretching, when, I am pushing my push cart uphill, arms extended in front of me with a bit of body lean, but, that is the only time I notice it. It was a bit warmer today, and, I did sweat a bit more, but, the shirt seemed to dry fairly quickly, and, I felt comfortable. 

20230705_095905.jpg

I’d love to hear some honest feedback on the zg23 vent in comparison to the regular model.  I am in love with the regular but color options are lacking.  If the vent is waterproof with the same type of stability, I’ll buy at least one pair. Really hoping to hear some comparison thoughts

TM Stealth 9 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Stealth plus 3 wood 15 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Sim2 TI 5 wood, 18 degrees 

Callaway UW '21, 21 degrees

TM P7MC 2023, 4-pw, fujikura axiom 125x

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Wide, KBS graphite putter shaft

28 minutes ago, JLP_GOLF said:

I’d love to hear some honest feedback on the zg23 vent in comparison to the regular model.  I am in love with the regular but color options are lacking.  If the vent is waterproof with the same type of stability, I’ll buy at least one pair. Really hoping to hear some comparison thoughts

I don't think any of the testers requested the ZG23 vent shoes.  In the adidas 2023 thread - 

there is a mention of the ZG23 vent, not exactly positive. Currently, they are really watering the golf course in preparation for extreme heat (PNW), so, the grass is very wet (at least in the morning). Almost all of my golf is in the morning, so, I requested the regular ZG23's. 

1 hour ago, bellken said:

I don't think any of the testers requested the ZG23 vent shoes.  In the adidas 2023 thread - 

there is a mention of the ZG23 vent, not exactly positive. Currently, they are really watering the golf course in preparation for extreme heat (PNW), so, the grass is very wet (at least in the morning). Almost all of my golf is in the morning, so, I requested the regular ZG23's. 

Ugh the feedback in that post is opposite of what I was hoping to see. ZG23 is my favorite golf shoe in years.  My feet are tricky with comfort and blisters while walking.  They have a black color way and then mostly all whites.  Wish they’d throw some more options in the original like they did with zg21

• Like 1

TM Stealth 9 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Stealth plus 3 wood 15 degrees, Ventus Blue TR 6x

TM Sim2 TI 5 wood, 18 degrees 

Callaway UW '21, 21 degrees

TM P7MC 2023, 4-pw, fujikura axiom 125x

Srixon RTX 6 - 52,56,60 

Odyssey White Hot OG 1 Wide, KBS graphite putter shaft

On 7/4/2023 at 12:26 AM, Minarets said:

Used the shoes for a 4 round in a row and they continue to impress.   My best comparison is to the Nike Next %.  They are what I would say is adidas’ equivalent.  

they aren’t leather, some lightweight materials, (what I would consider max cushion for a golf shoe), clean up well with the synthetic materials.  The Next % is my current fav golf shoe and I would say the ZG23 is making a run at them.  

How would you compare lateral traction when swinging to the next % ?

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

Great reviews, only slight disappointment is that no one went with the Lucid Lemon color. 

• Haha 1

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

1 hour ago, getair23 said:

How would you compare lateral traction when swinging to the next % ?

Where ZG23 has an advantage over next % is traction.  Their traditional soft spikes are better than Next % spikes, imo.  The support laterally is the same.  Both shoes are the same, imo in support.   The ZG23 is close to cushion.  Maybe not quite there but close.  Both are very lightweight.  

• Thanks 1