Jump to content
2024 Masters Discussion & Photos ×

Pebble Beach Trip


Recommended Posts

I know this topic has been on this thread a lot of times but just looking to get some clarity and help for a once in a lifetime trip.

 

Have the great opportunity to go to Pebble Beach in June. Would love any of all advice golf and non golf related

 

Planning on going 5 days with 4 days of golf, let me know what you guys think of setting up golf this way.

 

Day 1: Travel day

Day 2: Links of Spanish Bay with cart to get the swing feeling nice for rest of trip

Day 3: walking Spyglass with Caddie

Day 4: walking Pebble Beach with caddud

Day 5: walking Spyglass no caddie

 

have read in multiple threads that walking is the way to go. Only thing I’m thinking is switching day 2 and 3 to break up the walking a bit.

 

Would love all the advice I can get! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BROD3 said:

I know this topic has been on this thread a lot of times but just looking to get some clarity and help for a once in a lifetime trip.

 

Have the great opportunity to go to Pebble Beach in June. Would love any of all advice golf and non golf related

 

Planning on going 5 days with 4 days of golf, let me know what you guys think of setting up golf this way.

 

Day 1: Travel day

Day 2: Links of Spanish Bay with cart to get the swing feeling nice for rest of trip

Day 3: walking Spyglass with Caddie

Day 4: walking Pebble Beach with caddud

Day 5: walking Spyglass no caddie

 

have read in multiple threads that walking is the way to go. Only thing I’m thinking is switching day 2 and 3 to break up the walking a bit.

 

Would love all the advice I can get! 

 

 

Definitely walk Pebble.  Easy walk.

 

SB is an easier walk than SH.  If you want to take a cart one of the days do it at SH (unless it is path only that day).  Just FYI, walking SH with no caddie at the end of the trip is a hike.  Not sure of your fitness level but if you get tired after walking a few days gf golf, day 5 may be hard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also would think about a cart at Spyglass for the day you don’t have a caddy. Its path only full time, but there are some monster elevation changes there, and you’ve got a pretty full plate of golf prior to that.

 

Outside of the golf, where are you flying in from (if you are flying)? If coming in from SFO, I definitely recommend heading down rt 92 towards Half Moon Bay and taking Rt 1 down the coast from there. Takes an extra 30 minutes or so but the views along the way are world class. 
 

Highly recommend eating at The Bench and Stillwater at Pebble. Both sit overlooking 18 green and the whole bay. The Bench has outdoor seating with firepits, plus indoor, more casual. Stillwater is upstairs and is a step up, but was definitely worth it if you are splurging. And of course the Tap Room to say you did it. The 2 pro shops and other golf stores at Pebble are worth a stop, and they have a small museum there as well.

 

Outside of golf, we usually do a lot of sight seeing. Rt 1 down towards Big Sur, 17 Mile Drive with all the pulloffs and Cypress Point along the way. 

 

Enjoy your trip! My family got back from there less than a week ago and I’m already waiting to get back!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DoughBack18 said:

I also would think about a cart at Spyglass for the day you don’t have a caddy. Its path only full time, but there are some monster elevation changes there, and you’ve got a pretty full plate of golf prior to that.

 

Outside of the golf, where are you flying in from (if you are flying)? If coming in from SFO, I definitely recommend heading down rt 92 towards Half Moon Bay and taking Rt 1 down the coast from there. Takes an extra 30 minutes or so but the views along the way are world class. 
 

Highly recommend eating at The Bench and Stillwater at Pebble. Both sit overlooking 18 green and the whole bay. The Bench has outdoor seating with firepits, plus indoor, more casual. Stillwater is upstairs and is a step up, but was definitely worth it if you are splurging. And of course the Tap Room to say you did it. The 2 pro shops and other golf stores at Pebble are worth a stop, and they have a small museum there as well.

 

Outside of golf, we usually do a lot of sight seeing. Rt 1 down towards Big Sur, 17 Mile Drive with all the pulloffs and Cypress Point along the way. 

 

Enjoy your trip! My family got back from there less than a week ago and I’m already waiting to get back!

This is all great advice.  Spyglass is a pain in the a** to walk, even with a caddie.. many severe hills and some long hikes from green to tee.  It is a painfully hard course... save the aggravation and take a cart.   I'd also say... why Spyglass twice?  My opinion is it's more pain than fun.  The first 5 holes are neat but after that it's a difficult painful slog.  Maybe play Pacific Grove Muni instead the last day?  I am not the huge fan of that that others are - the front 9 is quirky muni golf, the back 9 has a few cool holes but is not THAT great - but in the end it remains good fun, and it is several hundred dollars less than Spyglass.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would skip Spanish bay and play pebble twice. You (most likely) aren’t coming back anytime soon and pebble is just fantastic. Spyglass is great but it peaks in the first few holes. Unless they have renovated SB (which I have heard they will but haven’t yet) it is a really annoying course with a lot of quirks not worth $100 much less what every they will charge you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tfb003 said:

I would skip Spanish bay and play pebble twice. You (most likely) aren’t coming back anytime soon and pebble is just fantastic. Spyglass is great but it peaks in the first few holes. Unless they have renovated SB (which I have heard they will but haven’t yet) it is a really annoying course with a lot of quirks not worth $100 much less what every they will charge you.

That's not the world's worse idea either.. only he says he wants a shake the rust off warmup round before playing Pebble.  But what the hell do so at Pebble?  For me it's not that SB is annoying - I think it's fine - more that PB is all-world fantastic.  Of course if he has these times for June... odds are he can't get another round at Pebble now anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tfb003 said:

I would skip Spanish bay and play pebble twice. You (most likely) aren’t coming back anytime soon and pebble is just fantastic. Spyglass is great but it peaks in the first few holes. Unless they have renovated SB (which I have heard they will but haven’t yet) it is a really annoying course with a lot of quirks not worth $100 much less what every they will charge you.

 

I could agree with this.  I have only played them once, but SB was far and away my least favorite.  Not sure if it was my caddie or the group or the tees we played, but I hit A LOT of irons of the tee.  I am not uber long but can get the 3 iron to 220.  

 

That being said, I am glad I played all three but will 99% skip SB if there is a next trip.  I did like SH.  It gets some crap for being 13 holes of a parkland course, but I still immensely enjoyed it.  Lots of memorable holes.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, BROD3 said:

I know this topic has been on this thread a lot of times but just looking to get some clarity and help for a once in a lifetime trip.

 

Have the great opportunity to go to Pebble Beach in June. Would love any of all advice golf and non golf related

 

Planning on going 5 days with 4 days of golf, let me know what you guys think of setting up golf this way.

 

Day 1: Travel day

Day 2: Links of Spanish Bay with cart to get the swing feeling nice for rest of trip

Day 3: walking Spyglass with Caddie

Day 4: walking Pebble Beach with caddud

Day 5: walking Spyglass no caddie

 

have read in multiple threads that walking is the way to go. Only thing I’m thinking is switching day 2 and 3 to break up the walking a bit.

 

Would love all the advice I can get! 

 

 

Always save the best for last.

 

Have been twice and both times we played Pebble our last day. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few thoughts:

 

1. If you are staying less than 5 nights on property you can only play one round at PB that is pre booked.

2. If you havent already booked tee times may be tight and may dictate your order of play.

3.. Dont do Pebble the last day.  I know it is a popular take, but unless you are a daily walker I have played way to many rounds at pebble with guys that are exhausted and play their worst golf because they dont typically play 4 rounds in 4 days.  IMO ideal is Spyglass with a cart (CPO) then Pebble walking, then Spanish walking, then Spyglass walking (or with a card depending on how you feel physically.  

4. Swap Pebble on the last day for Spyglass if you can book a second Pebble round, or if you are a single see if the pro shop can work that in.  If you are staying at the resort go to the proshop on one of your earlier days and ask about openings every day until they get you out (if you already played pebble earlier in the week a not GTF round may be easy to score, you just may miss 17 or 18 on round two).  I really like Spyglass.  It is a tough shotmakers course that is sneaky hard and very demanding off the tee.  It plays about 500 yards longer than the scorecard.  Pick your tee appropriately.

5.  Poppy Hills is a good course very close you can sub if you want to stay close.

Edited by vallygolf
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I was born and raised in Monterey and have been a full time caddie at PB for 11 years now. If there's a day that you want to fly solo and take a cart, Spanish is the course to do it on. Spanish is a spectacular piece of land, but the course itself is gimmicky and there isn't a single piece of caddie advice that softens that blow. Most PB and Spy caddies won't even follow clients there, Spanish caddies are just a different breed.

Spyglass is by far the most physically difficult course of the three, but I think that it rewards good shots more than Spanish or Pebble. Hit a few greens, make a few putts and it'll probably be your favorite at the end of the week.

Pebble is a cake walk compared to Spy, and no matter what happens on the course, it's still Pebble. No one ever believes how different it is compared to on TV, it's that good.

If it was me, I would play either Spy or Pebble first and end on Spanish, but I also tell people to skip Spanish altogether if it's an option and, (echoing what others have said here), send them to Poppy Hills or Pasatiempo.
 

As far as travel goes, flying into the Monterey airport is unbeatable. San Jose is pretty decent and only about an hour away, but Oakland and SFO are awful. If was my time and money, I'd cough up the extra hundred bucks or so and fly straight into MRY. You're off the plane and in your rental car or PB shuttle in under 10 minutes and you're at PB in another 15 from there.

Anyone wanting more info or anything feel free to message me or ask further questions here, happy to help in any way that I can. OP, put your name on the list and we'll see you in June!

  • Like 4

WITB -
Paradym Triple Diamond 9* / Ventus Black 6X
ST-Z 3W / Ventus Black 7X
Apex Pro 3H / Ventus Blue 10X
Wilson Staff '19 Blades 4-P / Tour Issue X100

MG1 52, MG2 56TW, MG2 60TW / Tour Issue S300

Evnroll ER2V

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, PebbleCarson said:

As far as travel goes, flying into the Monterey airport is unbeatable. San Jose is pretty decent and only about an hour away, but Oakland and SFO are awful. If was my time and money, I'd cough up the extra hundred bucks or so and fly straight into MRY. You're off the plane and in your rental car or PB shuttle in under 10 minutes and you're at PB in another 15 from there.

I couldn’t second this more strongly - Monterey airport makes everything so much better if it is at all an option. You can get caught in awful traffic coming from any of the Bay Area airports (Morgan Hill and Gilroy always snarl up), and as the previous poster said it is probably 30 minutes from wheels down to your hotel anywhere in the area (and you could be on the 1st tee at del Monte 5 minutes from the airport if you want a warmup round!).

Edited by doctorgriffo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, doctorgriffo said:

I couldn’t second this more strongly - Monterey airport makes everything so much better if it is at all an option. You can get caught in awful traffic coming from any of the Bay Area airports (Morgan Hill and Gilroy always snarl up), and as the previous poster said it is probably 30 minutes from wheels down to your hotel anywhere in the area (and you could be on the 1st tee at del Monte 5 minutes from the airport if you want a warmup round!).

The only caution with Monterey is marine layer issues.  I have been re-routed to San Jose twice on later flights  (9pm"ish" arrival).  After we had that experience a couple of times we always take an earlier flight that arrives before 4 pm.  Never had an issue with landing in Monterey on that flight.  One of the reasons I love that trip so much is the ease of flying into Monterey.  Going home the pebble transportation picks us up 80 mins before our flight leaves and we still wait about an hour at the gate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Having done a Pebble trip twice, here are my takes:

- Spyglass was my favorite course of the three. Don't mess with your itinerary, keep it on there twice. Just trust me. 

- If this is your first time to Pebble, of course don't skip playing Pebble. But like one of the earlier posters mentioned, you have to book more nights to be able to get more than 1 tee time anyways. And my opinion is Spyglass is better. 

- Don't skip Spanish Bay. It doesn't get the attention the other two do, but it was still a fun course. And make sure to get a caddie as there are several times you need advice on where to hit and how far because it isn't always clear. 

- Spyglass is the hardest walk of the three, but it's not that bad. I walked it with a caddie, it was a great time. 

 

If you have time for another round, make the hour and 20 minute drive down to Santa Cruz and play Pasatiempo. It is fantastic. 

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the previous post only....

 

Having lived in the area for 40+ years and played all of these many times...

 

Spyglass Hill is my least favorite of the three.  It's very very tough and after the first 5 holes truly not special.  Keep it on there twice only if tests are your thing.  Just trust me.  🙂

 

And it would be a drive UP to Pasatiempo.  Which would be $385 with half the course renovated, half not.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have the energy to entertain the Spyglass slander, wow. Follow Roody's tip and play it twice, end of discussion.

  • Thanks 1

WITB -
Paradym Triple Diamond 9* / Ventus Black 6X
ST-Z 3W / Ventus Black 7X
Apex Pro 3H / Ventus Blue 10X
Wilson Staff '19 Blades 4-P / Tour Issue X100

MG1 52, MG2 56TW, MG2 60TW / Tour Issue S300

Evnroll ER2V

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mullenboy said:

Love the previous post only....

 

Having lived in the area for 40+ years and played all of these many times...

 

Spyglass Hill is my least favorite of the three.  It's very very tough and after the first 5 holes truly not special.  Keep it on there twice only if tests are your thing.  Just trust me.  🙂

 

And it would be a drive UP to Pasatiempo.  Which would be $385 with half the course renovated, half not.


Yes, you are correct. UP to Pasatiempo. 

I actually shot my best score at Spyglass, but everyone's mileage may vary. As for if it's the best or worst out of the three, it's just my opinion. 

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Mullenboy said:

And it would be a drive UP to Pasatiempo.  Which would be $385 with half the course renovated, half not.

 

Also, from the Pasatiempo website: all 18 are open now
image.png.890749b938de98f1f0c342c9fdf983c8.png

Titleist ProV1x
Titleist 915 D2

Callaway Maverik 3W
TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 3H

Callaway Apex '14 3-iron
Callaway Apex Black '22 irons 5-AW
Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Callaway Jaws (60, 54)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, PebbleCarson said:

I don't have the energy to entertain the Spyglass slander, wow. Follow Roody's tip and play it twice, end of discussion.

It's not slander.  🙂  My opinion is shared by many others.  In the end each of these are just opinions, of course.  It was just funny to me how the previous poster said "just trust me"... with opposite opinions expressed right on here.  And now it's "end of discussion".  OK   🙂
 

Edited by Mullenboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Roody said:

 

Also, from the Pasatiempo website: all 18 are open now
image.png.890749b938de98f1f0c342c9fdf983c8.png

yes, all 18 holes are open.  Never said they weren't.   Just the front 9 nine has been recently renovated, the back 9 not yet.  Seems like a lot of money to me to pay for the course as it is.  Although it's gonna be MORE after all 18 are renovated.

 

As for Spyglass... to each his own.  I find it to be mostly work, little fun.  Reasonable minds of course disagree.  I just never said "trust me."  Like I say, that was funny.  To me.

Edited by Mullenboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, doctorgriffo said:

I couldn’t second this more strongly - Monterey airport makes everything so much better if it is at all an option. You can get caught in awful traffic coming from any of the Bay Area airports (Morgan Hill and Gilroy always snarl up), and as the previous poster said it is probably 30 minutes from wheels down to your hotel anywhere in the area (and you could be on the 1st tee at del Monte 5 minutes from the airport if you want a warmup round!).

Not to mention you have a 50/50 chance of getting carjacked on the drive down from SFO or OAK. 🤣

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, toypor said:

Not to mention you have a 50/50 chance of getting carjacked on the drive down from SFO or OAK. 🤣

In case anyone is reading this and is unfamiliar with either SFO or OAK...the above "50/50" is probably closer to 0.00000001%.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TM SIM2 9*
TM SIM2 3 and 5 woods
TM SIM2 3 hybrid
Ping i210 5-AW Modus 105 stiff
Ping Glide 2,0 wedges 54SS/58ES  - Recoil 95 F3
TM Spider Tour
TM Tour Response

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want to play Pasa go play it. The renovation will help the course overall but I wouldn’t say it was something that needed to happen from a playing standpoint. Greens and surroundings are being reworked as well as improving some drainage. It was a top tier public before and will remain so after. 

For what it’s worth, the club is calling it a restoration and not a renovation. 
 

$385 isn’t cheap but after staying at the lodge and playing pebble and the others it’s a drop in the bucket. Heck it’s $100 cheaper than Spyglass! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, StudentGolfer4 said:

If you want to play Pasa go play it. The renovation will help the course overall but I wouldn’t say it was something that needed to happen from a playing standpoint. Greens and surroundings are being reworked as well as improving some drainage. It was a top tier public before and will remain so after. 

For what it’s worth, the club is calling it a restoration and not a renovation. 
 

$385 isn’t cheap but after staying at the lodge and playing pebble and the others it’s a drop in the bucket. Heck it’s $100 cheaper than Spyglass! 

That's all good advice.  $385 for one nine "restored" and one not is too rich for my blood, but I live 1/2 hour away.  For a visitor, what you say is all very true.

Edited by Mullenboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, StudentGolfer4 said:

If you want to play Pasa go play it. The renovation will help the course overall but I wouldn’t say it was something that needed to happen from a playing standpoint. Greens and surroundings are being reworked as well as improving some drainage. It was a top tier public before and will remain so after. 

For what it’s worth, the club is calling it a restoration and not a renovation. 
 

$385 isn’t cheap but after staying at the lodge and playing pebble and the others it’s a drop in the bucket. Heck it’s $100 cheaper than Spyglass! 

It will be nice to see more pin positions on those greens after working on the sand build up. There were so many great spots for pins that became just completely unusable over time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cassel191919 said:

It will be nice to see more pin positions on those greens after working on the sand build up. There were so many great spots for pins that became just completely unusable over time.

That's a large purpose of the restoration.  From reports it has worked very well (I haven't seen it).  But yes many potential pin positions were absurd as it was before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@cassel191919

53 minutes ago, cassel191919 said:

It will be nice to see more pin positions on those greens after working on the sand build up. There were so many great spots for pins that became just completely unusable over time.

@Mullenboy

 

I agree. I wasn’t trying to downplay the work being done. No doubt it will help. I just wanted to let the OP know it’s fantastic in its current state. It’s not like you’re playing an outdated or rundown golf course that needed a restoration to make it good again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stayed at the resort last December.  If you are ranking it purely based on the golf and take away the views, history, etc.. I would pick Spyglass.  That said Pebble is unbelievable and if I was going to play as many rounds as you are planning to I would play Pebble twice.

 

Didn’t play SB so can’t speak to it.  I did play Pasa and it is worth the trip and cost in my opinion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

    • 2024 Masters - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Huge shoutout to our member Stinger2irons for taking and posting photos from Augusta
       
       
      Tuesday
       
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 1
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 2
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 3
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 4
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 5
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 6
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 7
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 8
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 9
      The Masters 2024 – Pt. 10
       
       
       
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 91 replies
    • 2024 Valero Texas Open - Discussion and Links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Monday #1
      2024 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1
       
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Ben Taylor - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Paul Barjon - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joe Sullivan - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Wilson Furr - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Willman - SoTex PGA Section Champ - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Jimmy Stanger - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rickie Fowler - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Harrison Endycott - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Vince Whaley - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Kevin Chappell - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Christian Bezuidenhout - WITB (mini) - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Scott Gutschewski - WITB - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Michael S. Kim WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Ben Taylor with new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Swag cover - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Greyson Sigg's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Davis Riley's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Josh Teater's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hzrdus T1100 is back - - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Mark Hubbard testing ported Titleist irons – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Tyson Alexander testing new Titleist TRS 2 wood - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Hideki Matsuyama's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Cobra putters - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Joel Dahmen WITB – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Axis 1 broomstick putter - 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy testing a new TaylorMade "PROTO" 4-iron – 2024 Valero Texas Open
      Rory McIlroy's Trackman numbers w/ driver on the range – 2024 Valero Texas Open
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 4 replies
    • 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Discussion and links to Photos
      Please put any questions or Comments here
       
       
       
      General Albums
       
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Monday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #1
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #2
      2024 Texas Children's Houston Open - Tuesday #3
       
       
       
       
      WITB Albums
       
      Thorbjorn Olesen - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ben Silverman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jesse Droemer - SoTX PGA Section POY - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      David Lipsky - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Martin Trainer - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Zac Blair - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jacob Bridgeman - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Trace Crowe - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Jimmy Walker - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Daniel Berger - WITB(very mini) - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Chesson Hadley - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Callum McNeill - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Rhein Gibson - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Patrick Fishburn - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Peter Malnati - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Raul Pereda - WITB - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Gary Woodland WITB (New driver, iron shafts) – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Padraig Harrington WITB – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
      Pullout Albums
       
      Tom Hoge's custom Cameron - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Piretti putters - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Ping putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Kevin Dougherty's custom Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Bettinardi putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Cameron putter - 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Erik Barnes testing an all-black Axis1 putter – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
      Tony Finau's new driver shaft – 2024 Texas Children's Houston Open
       
       
       
       
       
      • 13 replies
    • 2024 Valspar Championship WITB Photos (Thanks to bvmagic)- Discussion & Links to Photos
      This weeks WITB Pics are from member bvmagic (Brian). Brian's first event for WRX was in 2008 at Bayhill while in college. Thanks so much bv.
       
      Please put your comments or question on this thread. Links to all the threads are below...
       
       
       
       
        • Like
      • 31 replies

×
×
  • Create New...