2024 3M Open What's In The Bag Photos ×

Great place to buy NEW tour issue Taylor Made driver heads

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense dude but you should have kept this quiet. Taylor Made monitors these forums and they will see that Niblick has a tour source and from what I'm hearing they are cracking down big time on tour vans and their inventories. You may have just dried this source up since TM will most likely figure out who is supplying the equipment and could even mean someone loosing their job.

I believe TM are supplying them with their excess inventory to clear them out. TM are able to get some value out of the surplus heads instead of scrapping them.

Broken Niblick, The Golf Habit and perhaps 3Balls (if they got them) makes money by providing hard to find items to eager customers. The customers are happy to snatch them up for a very fair price. (Including me) :idhitit:

I doubt if TM could care less as long as they got their money's worth out of "scrap" heads.

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Qi10 9*, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 Tour 15*

SIM2 Max 21* Diamana 75-S

Qi10 Rescue 25* & 28* UST V2

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 50*, 54* & 58* DG 120 S300

Odyssey White Ice DART 46"

No offense dude but you should have kept this quiet. Taylor Made monitors these forums and they will see that Niblick has a tour source and from what I'm hearing they are cracking down big time on tour vans and their inventories. You may have just dried this source up since TM will most likely figure out who is supplying the equipment and could even mean someone loosing their job.

I believe TM are supplying them with their excess inventory to clear them out. TM are able to get some value out of the surplus heads instead of scrapping them.

Broken Niblick, The Golf Habit and perhaps 3Balls (if they got them) makes money by providing hard to find items to eager customers. The customers are happy to snatch them up for a very fair price. (Including me) :idhitit:

I doubt if TM could care less as long as they got their money's worth out of "scrap" heads.

well said I agree

I agree with that to Bill. Seems that they are just lucky and have good contacts with Taylor Made. The great thing is that all 3 of these companies sell them at relitively fair prices. No gouging.

my golfing buddy is sponsored by TM and he said they are getting real strict with allotments.

Callaway B21 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70S (Callaway RFE 9* Diamana Kai'Li 70s backup)
RFE 16.5* 4 wood Diamana Kai'Li 80S
RFE 21.5* 7 wood UST V2 Tour 86gr
Apex 4/Apex Pro 5-PW H45 heads Aerotech i110
Callaway MD3 52-10/58-09 S Grind
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 2016

Instagram Link
https://www.instagram.com/michaelfrederickphotography/?hl=en
[twitter]BigDudeGuy72[/twitter]

I as well as a golf buddy of mine have bought from Niblick. Top notch outfit. Great prices. Great service. Golf Habit and Niblick are related. If Niblice has it, it's likely Golf Habit has it as well.

Ping G430 Max 9 Tour Chrome 2.0 65 Stiff

Ping G410 5 Wood Hardy’s Yellow 70 X

Titleist 913h 19* Hybrid Diamana Blue

Titleist 818h1 4,5 Hybrid KBS Tour 75 Prototype Stiff

Ping G425 6,7 Hybrid Tensei Blue TX

Ping G425 8-PW

MIZUNO 900 Forged Gap Wedge

Vokey SM9 54 60

Taylormade Spider

I got mine's from Golf Habit because I had dealt with them often in the past but have heard very good comments about Niblick though.

The current models such as tour R7 425 probably will not show up at those stores until a year or two from now.

63 yr old's Bag of Hacking Utensils

TM Qi10 9*, GD XC-6 stiff

TM Qi10 Tour 15*

SIM2 Max 21* Diamana 75-S

Qi10 Rescue 25* & 28* UST V2

TM P770 5-PW, DG120 S300

TM MG4 50*, 54* & 58* DG 120 S300

Odyssey White Ice DART 46"

Just thought I would share the results.

I just finished putting it all together. R5 TP Tour (courtesy of Broken Niblick), 10.5*(actual 11*), .25* closed, 44.75" long, Mitsubishi 73S Redboard Ion, Winn G8 and a TaylorMade Japan Tour issue headcover.

And it's heading to the range...

Driver: Callaway ROGUE w/Tour AD Di-6
3w & 5w: Callaway Epic Sub Zero w/Tour AD Di-7
4h: Callaway Epic
5-PW: Callaway Apex MB '18
Wedges: 50* & 54* Mack Daddy 4, 60* Mizuno T7
Putter: Taylormade Tour Spider
Ball: Taylormade TP5x

I just finished putting it all together. R5 TP Tour (courtesy of Broken Niblick), 10.5*(actual 11*), .25* closed, 44.75" long, Mitsubishi 73S Redboard Ion, Winn G8 and a TaylorMade Japan Tour issue headcover.

That's a very nice looking club... very color-coordinated IMHO.... Hope its works for you.

That's a very nice looking club... very color-coordinated IMHO.... Hope its works for you.

MORTOYZ-

How did it turn out? Set up looks great. I have that shaft in the 3 eood and love it.

MORTOYZ-

How did it turn out? Set up looks great. I have that shaft in the 3 eood and love it.

Thanks for asking...

This is my first experience with a TM Tour head, and it defintitely didn't let me down. I have an 83s Red in a retail head, and it doesn't compare. The Tour version is so much better from every aspect. As far as the Red Board, for me, the Diamana's are money well spent. I can't imagine a driver that could out perform this one for me!

Toyz :idhitit:

Driver: Callaway ROGUE w/Tour AD Di-6
3w & 5w: Callaway Epic Sub Zero w/Tour AD Di-7
4h: Callaway Epic
5-PW: Callaway Apex MB '18
Wedges: 50* & 54* Mack Daddy 4, 60* Mizuno T7
Putter: Taylormade Tour Spider
Ball: Taylormade TP5x

MORTOYZ-

Thanks for asking...

This is my first experience with a TM Tour head, and it defintitely didn't let me down. I have an 83s Red in a retail head, and it doesn't compare. The Tour version is so much better from every aspect. As far as the Red Board, for me, the Diamana's are money well spent. I can't imagine a driver that could out perform this one for me!

Toyz :crazy:

Based on your experience with them, I called and got an R5 tour head with 11.2* of loft and I'm going to order my Ion Redboard 73s and copy exactly what you have. I guess that means :idhitit:

snl season 43 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Driver: :smilie_ping:G425 LST 9* ++ Fujikura Speeder 661 TR X-Flex

Fairway: :smilie_ping:G425 LST 14.5*++ Ping Tour 85 X-Flex

Hybrid: :smilie_ping:G425 3H Crossover 20* Ventus HB 9-TX

Irons: :smilie_ping:i59 4-PW Project X LS 6.5 +1/4" Red Dot

Wedges: :smilie_ping:Glide Forged Pro 50*, 54* & 60* (w/ WRX Grind)  KBS Tour S 120

Putter: :smilie_ping:Custom built PLD Anser D Prototype Patina Finish, Custom Paint Fill, 35.25" 2.5* 21* Lie

Bag: :smilie_ping:Hoofer Tour Stand Bag

How funny. My TP ho friend in Florida was bummed cause he said the golf shops suck in Fla. He cannot find a place with good access to TP tour clubs. He lives in Fort Myers, near this "broken niblick" shop.

Driver: Wilson Whale

3 wd: Nickent 4DX

5 wd: Adams Faldo Series

7 wd: Warrior Tomahawk

9 wd:  Mastergrip OSC

11 wd: Goldwin 11

Irons 7-pw: Slotline Inertial E-Max

SW: Alien Shot Saver   LW: Hummingbird Air X 70 degree

Putter: Tour Edge T-Balance

Ball: Chromax Titanium

Just talked to Mark again. Real good guy. He said he has plenty of R5 tp tour issue drivers as well as the R7 HT tp drivers.

R7 HT TP (shallow faced R7) Tour Issued Txxxx serial number on hozel w/ standard R7 headcover $349.00 plus shipping

R5 TP Tour Issued Txxxxx serial number on hozel w/ TP magnet headcover $349.00 plus shipping

he has them in all lofts.

I just wanted to add that these guys are TOP NOTCH...I called them on Monday afternoon about 1:00 in the afternoon and I had my driver head on Wednesday afternoon when the mail came. I live in Minnesota, and sometimes it can take a while for things to get here especially from Florida. I couldn't believe the service. It was excellent. I would never hesitate to call again when looking for another tour driver!

snl season 43 GIF by Saturday Night Live

Driver: :smilie_ping:G425 LST 9* ++ Fujikura Speeder 661 TR X-Flex

Fairway: :smilie_ping:G425 LST 14.5*++ Ping Tour 85 X-Flex

Hybrid: :smilie_ping:G425 3H Crossover 20* Ventus HB 9-TX

Irons: :smilie_ping:i59 4-PW Project X LS 6.5 +1/4" Red Dot

Wedges: :smilie_ping:Glide Forged Pro 50*, 54* & 60* (w/ WRX Grind)  KBS Tour S 120

Putter: :smilie_ping:Custom built PLD Anser D Prototype Patina Finish, Custom Paint Fill, 35.25" 2.5* 21* Lie

Bag: :smilie_ping:Hoofer Tour Stand Bag

No Offense taken DUDE but if you could read you would see I was told by Taylor Made regional reps. about this place not the other way around. I didn't mention it one time (primarily because I could care less how people obtain "tour equipment"--I get mine from the tour department) they mentioned it in this meeting NOT TO ME but to the meeting attendees in general. Plus as you said Taylor Made monitors various forums----don't you possibly think they might have seen it themselves and that is why they mentioned it HHMMMM? That is how I found the thread because they told me about it. So stick your accusations where the sun don't shine---I had nothing to do with alerting them, they knew about it anyway and were going to ask one of TM's designers about it. I learned about it from them. So once again you have proved that the ability to read is becoming a lost art.

Perhaps mentioning it in the first place (trying to be helpful I'm sure) wasn't wise. I didn't see anything that said Taylor Made don't read this thread.

Sandy,

Creedar was referring to Spingbok, not you....

No Offense taken DUDE but if you could read you would see I was told by Taylor Made regional reps. about this place not the other way around. I didn't mention it one time (primarily because I could care less how people obtain "tour equipment"--I get mine from the tour department) they mentioned it in this meeting NOT TO ME but to the meeting attendees in general. Plus as you said Taylor Made monitors various forums----don't you possibly think they might have seen it themselves and that is why they mentioned it HHMMMM? That is how I found the thread because they told me about it. So stick your accusations where the sun don't shine---I had nothing to do with alerting them, they knew about it anyway and were going to ask one of TM's designers about it. I learned about it from them. So once again you have proved that the ability to read is becoming a lost art.

Perhaps mentioning it in the first place (trying to be helpful I'm sure) wasn't wise. I didn't see anything that said Taylor Made don't read this thread.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Sandy,

Creedar was referring to Spingbok, not you....

If you say so!! I also found it very interesting how few posts he has and chose this thread to post his admonishments.

My point was a poorly veiled cautionary warning (by trying to let readers know TM is aware of this) having gone through a similar thing with another manufacturer who upon finding the source of the supply addressed it legally with the source, seller, and purchasers. I think from what I can see they are on the up and up but be careful.

Do any of you guys know if they have any r580xd TP's in 9.5 loft? and what the price is for the head? I just wanted to check and see if anyone had called and asked, before i do. Thanks guys

Croonie

No Xd's. They only have R7 HT TP's and the R5 TP both tour serial's. High loft w/ the old 660tr tour spec. nice match up.

I just wanted to add that these guys are TOP NOTCH...I called them on Monday afternoon about 1:00 in the afternoon and I had my driver head on Wednesday afternoon when the mail came. I live in Minnesota, and sometimes it can take a while for things to get here especially from Florida. I couldn't believe the service. It was excellent. I would never hesitate to call again when looking for another tour driver!

Yeah no kidding they are very fast...! I baught a 510tp and on a Tuesday over phone and was here on Thursday afternoon

First of all, SIMMER DOWN NOW. I know the owner of Niblick very well and happen to know how they get there tour equipment, and trust me, TM doesn't like it because it's not authorized. Also, I find it ignorant that you like to talk so much about how people "don't read". You need to chill out and quit blowing up. Also, trust me, no one cares that you are getting your tour equipment elsewhere. What do you play the futures tour or something? I'm not impressed.

Oh, and I wasn't even talking to you! Dude.