2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Iron Shafts for 60 and Over?

weten2

jmvargas, I am seriously jealous. The weather here is in the 40's, and recently we had a blizzard. Today I will be playing, but we are waiting for the frost to clear. More sleat forcasted for Tuesday.

The saying exercise to play your sport came from a Doctor at the Mayo Clinic, and it made sense to me. Since the time I read his comments I went to Yoga, and now added the Explanar. It has taken years off my game, and I am back to playing the flat bellies. When I play with the Seniors I feel like I am taking advantage of them by driving some of the par 4's from the whites, or close enough for a small chip to the flag.

I really enjoyed my visits to Subic Bay. The people are great, and the senery is beautiful.

Tee it up...[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showuser=59492"][b][size=1][color="#000000"]
[/url][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showuser=59492"][b][size=1][color="#000000"][/color][/size][/b][/url]
[/color][/size][/b]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='smith5606' date='22 November 2009 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1258895488' post='2078370']
I have come to the revelation that something has to change with my game and I would prefer to think that it is the shafts in my irons rather than the alternatives.

I currently have TT S300 HLs in my AP-1s. When I dial back my swing to maintain good balance and tempo, my distance goes down dramatically - as much as a club and a half in some cases. I am long since past the point where I care what the rest of my regular foursome thinks about me hitting a 9 iron 105 yds because I hit it dead straight. However, I'd like to think that there might be a "best of both worlds" solution out there, somewhere.

Is it possible that this particular shaft might be the issue? What would you guys suggest?
[/quote]

Using my expereince it could be the shafts. Years back I played S300's, DGSL300's even R300's for a bit upon the suggestion of what later turned out to be a doofus fitter. In each case distance seem uniform throughout the set. I finally said the hell with it and went with X100's picking up some distance. Still a bit frustrated with a few shafts not performing and how X100's felt, I tested S400's but moved to standard 6.5 Rifles and found peace with my game.

As my swing mechanics and ball striking improved I began to notice the rifles lagging a bit at impact when I went after a shot. I kinda have two swings, my stock and one where I use everything which adds about 10-15yds to a club. Anyways, it was growing more noticeable. That's when I tested out both PX shafts. I fell for the Flighted 6.0's in 07 and haven't looked back. To bring this full circle, then my S300 PW was 100yds, 9i was 125, etc; and today, some five years later my PW is 120-125 and 9i is 125-140 and my 1 iron is 230ish. I attribute the improvement to not only better ball striking but PX shaft profiles. If there's one thing that's influence my game the most, it's those shafts.

• TSR2 9.25° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° GD Tour AD-VF 74S
  • T200 17 2i° Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 90S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 95S
  • T100 5i-9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX 6.0 Wedge 120
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x, ProV1x or AVX

I am 70 and had a serious case of tennis elbow about 5 years ago, it took about 6 months for it to go away. In my case I don't think it had anything to do with the shafts I was using. I attributed it to an over rotation and a swing flaw. Anyway, I use Rifle 5.5 in my irons, and depending on the maker of my driver shaft either stiff or regular. Frequency is about 260 with a soft tip.

• 3 weeks later...

jmvargas,

I read on of your previous posts where you stated. "bridgestone B-330RX ball and like it a lot..." I passed over this comment because, for me, it has always been ProV1 the rest just try to keep up. Besides ProV's cost more so they must be better.

I found a "B-330RX" in the weeds while looking for my ProV. I didn't give it much thought because it was not my play ball.. so who care? right?

Well it was in my bag and one day I was out praticing on the course, and hitting my driver to different points on one of my harder holes. I did not care much about the ball I was using so picked up the B-330RX and fired it off the tee. I was really suprised by the "feel", and when I went to collected my shots it was up with the ProV's. OK, the story is getting long but one day I was playing a round with players I did not know, and for some reason when I pulled out a ball the B-330RX was mixed with my ProV's so I decided to tee it up. I played it for the entire 18 holes.

Now, like you, I have a lot of respect for the B-330RX. My next purchases will be B-330RX, and my ProV's will be used for pratice or a water ball.

I ordered some B-330RX on_line, and it only had a 3 1/2 star rating, all I can say is they missed it when they rated this ball.

Tee it Up

[quote name='buster' date='05 November 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1257408318' post='2046820']
58 and current handi is 4..shot 6 rounds within a stroke of par the last two months including two rounds of 71.. have been back and forth on this issue and really think[i] it matters a lot[/i]... I will be trading in DGsl's for nippon 950's or tour spec Exsar IS2's (103g/2.5 torque/mid launch)... and have played and recommend GAT 95's (if you can find a set), steelfiber 85's and some black and yellow pro spec ust shafts that PING used to like to put in pro sets... .. I played a lot of golf this season after nearly giving up the game two years ago because of a failed relationship with a coach who tried to change my swing as I played to a 2-3.. the stack and tilt gave me the sha=ks and the "I quit"s and so forth... anyway:

I have played DGsl's as long as they have been available and last year went from s300's to r 300's and that helped with the high cor iron heads (Burners). I have a very sore right hand and shoulder and need to lighten up and get some of the vibration out of my clubs.. was recently fitted for mx-300's and really tried to get some sense of the difference between the nippon 950's and Exsar IS2 graphite.. I ordered the nippons and am second guessing my choice... the former playing pro who fit me made the observation that it's too easy to re-rout the club mid swing with too light a shaft and the graphite will certainly take the hand and shoulder pain away... I play lamkin crossline black grips and have for years (part of the problem but not ready to give them up...) .. I know and play with a handful of nation class senior ams who have played in the US Senior Am and Open and they all play graphite at 95 to 105 grams except one knucklehead who plays PX 6.0's...but his first iron is a 7... Most of these characters are gaming 46-47" driver shafts and have equipment contracts of one sort or another. They keep the demons away with quick bets, spicy language and a devilish sense of humor about all things...So rambling on at this point but it seems we are on to something over here.. look forward to the next great idea....btw.. the rx 300 ball has helped, though I hit the prov black the other day and it felt "soft" to me again (it was my ball for years)... only problem is it's 10 yards shorter off the tee and I am not used to all that spin around the greens... Gotta be getting up and down... and predictable spin is one of the keys to around the greens success...
[/quote]
I too have gone to the Mizuno MX-300's (Thanks Paul), but I made a mistake in ordering the original Rifle 5.5 shafts, just a little to low of a trajectory for me, didn't spin enough. Sent them back to Mizzy and they changed them to their Dynalite Gold XP R300 shafts that are made exclusivly for them by TT. Love them. The steps in the XP's are about 2 to 1 as compared to say a Dyn. Gold shaft, so the flex is there. Nice mid-high launch and about 110 grams when cut. I demoed the Exsar Tours and found them a bit eractic, put them on a freq. analyzer and they did not read well, so I skipped them. Also tried a set of the Aldila VS Proto 85 R and really liked them. I have a set ($$$ 40/shaft) for the future. Nice kick and not tooo light. Be careful reading about how the club makers promote their light shafts. I know one claims that their steel shaft is only 85 grams. My clubmaker actually had a box of these shafts from TT and they weigh 106 grams raw. That would be the same as the DG SL's. And when cut, I doubt they lose 20 grams. Very interesting. If you want super light steel, the NS Pro 750's or 850's would be my choice. I like a little heavier shaft. Helps me drop it.

Callaway XR16 Fuji 60
TM M2 3 wood
King Cobra F6 5 wood
Titleist 816 H1 21 hybrid
Wilson Staff V6 Forged 5-GW
Mizuno T7 56
Evnroll ER1

• 1 month later...

I'm 62. Damn where did the time go? I just ordered a set of Ping I15's with AWT Reg shafts. These just felt very good to me. Have been using a 7 iron for a few days. Hope it works out but these seem to be the perfect shaft for me. I have been using Mizuno's with a graphite shaft. Seems like I hit them all over the place. They are light and easy to swing just not very accurate. Graphite is just not for me.

Funkey,

I read you post about your steel shafts giving your shots more control than graphite.

Let me say one thing that impacted me, and that was using a regular graphite shaft rather than stiff. I went back from a regular to a stiff and gained good control over my shots, and a softer feel than steel.

I am aware what works for one person may not work for everyone, but my thought of a stiff over regular came to mind after reading your comment.

Mongo

I take everything back that I've said about steel vs. graphite. I re-installed my YSQ-HL graphite shafts back into my A-4s (looking to trade them in on a new set of CB-2s when they come out). I was asked to play the next day and took them out for a "what the heck." Don't remember when I hit the ball so well. So, it's back to graphite for me.

I just installed some Grafalloy Attack Lites,graphite iron shafts, in Stiff flex, into my old Ping Eye 2's.
I am 70 and they were the right shaft for me. My iron play is better, and I am hitting the long irons as well as any hybrids I have used before. I am also pleased with the new, Swing rite-Grip rite, golf grips by Golf Pride.
I will be staying with these irons, although Golf Digest will make me obsolete, as well as my clubs...LOL

teespoon :rolleyes:

I'm 73 and in excellent health. Work out 3 to 4 days aweek for 45min. Playing KBS tour stiff. Hdcp 7. shot my age every year since I was 68. For anyone who has problems with tendonitis in the elbows, Get on the web an check out stretching exercises for the forearms. It can really work wonders. I hit 800 to 1000 balls
a week and play 4/5 days and I have had no elbow troubles for 10 years. It really works.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for bringing up yoga. Maintaining and improving flexibility has helped me - especially in the winter months. We are very fortunate that we get to play year round here in LA (lower Alabama).

Started with Roger Fredrick's golf flexibility and stretching CD - big help. Moved on to doing [u]SOME[/u] of the easy yoga poses with my two daughters. Really helps minimizes with the aches and pains, plus gives the girls a chance to laugh at Dad. Try to stretch everyday, always [u]before and after [/u]a round. Distance off tee really jumped up.

As to the steel shafts question, even though I am now 53, I switched about 3 years ago to TM Tour Burners with the stock 65 gram graphite stiff shafts for my irons. Acually became more consistent with ball flight and accurate on greens. Just recently purchased a set of Titleist AP1 irons with the Aldila Proto 75 gram graphite in a R flex. The stiff flex in this staft seemed to me like a X-stiff shaft. Really like how the ball comes hot off the face of the irons. Have even picked up a few yards. Accuracy seems to be slightly better, however jury is still out on that since I have only played about 5 rounds with them.

Everyone keep swinging long,hitting them deep and keep the posts coming. Really enjoy and learn something new everytime I sign on !

Sometimes I wonder if I'm that unusual in my selection of clubs and shafts. The youngsters seem to think anyone over 50 should be using "senior" shafts and is seriously in danger of breaking a hip getting out of a cart!

Well, I just turned 61 and while I'm not as flexible and strong as I used to be; I get a little stiff; walking 36 holes a day is going to be infrequent; and God knows I should be working out more and stretching. But, I still use DG S-300 in my irons (Titleist 690.cb) and a "real" Diamana Blueboard 73-stiff in my 909D2. Redboard 83-S, Purple Ice 75-S and Aldila VS Protos 80-85g-S in my various Titleist and Sonartec fairways woods.

I still hit drives 260-280 (my club is in Philadelphia) and, while my swingspeed is lower than it used to be (100-103 mph?), the group I play with at the club (all 52-63) all hit drives 240-265 yards as well (all single digit hcps). Apparently not all seniors are ready to sit in rocking chairs yelling "get off my grass".

So contrary to what kids think, I'm not quite ready to bunt the ball 200 yards using senior shafts (isn't Tom Watson 60?). That said, it may well be time to reevaluate equipment and consider lighter shafts (the longer, lighter shaft in the Superfast is tempting; so is the Ping G15 at 45 3/4"). I'm also thinking about regular shafts, but I'm more tempted by the KBS Tours because they're slightly lighter. However, I've had poor results in the past with light swingweights so I'm concerned that a change to "light" will negatively affect my game. Any thoughts?

I don't know what my point is. I'm just musing about changing my equipment from my traditional to reflect advancing age and thinking that the range of "seniors" and their equipment is broader than many think.

"However, I've had poor results in the past with light swingweights so I'm concerned that a change to "light" will negatively affect my game. Any thoughts?"

I would be glad to offer my thoughts. My thought are just that "my thougths", and certainly not the ultimate answer you may be looking for...

Any change of equipment, like weight of shaft will impact, your game. Your timing/tempo will be impacted. Example as many of us play the game, say on a hot day, before the round is over our body begans to be impacted and slows down, as a result our tempo is impacted. Without warning we top a shot, or shank one. Even our putts may suffer.

Changes like you are asking about are temporary, and going to a driving range will get you in the swing of things, so to speak. If you elect to change equipment.

When thinking of new equipment to improve your game always consider why you are changing. If you are changing because of age, and you feel aging is effecting your swing (range of motion) I suggest trying "Yoga for Golf", by Katerine Roberts. It helped me increase my range of motion, and I am still hitting the same clubs, and stiff shaft. Age 66, with a heart condition.

I read a comment from a Doctor from the Mayo clinic, and his comment stuck with me. I will share it with you, as it pretains to golf.

Don't use your sport for excerise, excerise to play your sport.

One more tip, don't wear a thong playing golf, especially a on hot day.

Now, Tee it Up

[quote name='oldcarl' date='22 April 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1271967560' post='2394938']
I'm 73 and in excellent health. Work out 3 to 4 days aweek for 45min. Playing KBS tour stiff. Hdcp 7. shot my age every year since I was 68. For anyone who has problems with tendonitis in the elbows, Get on the web an check out stretching exercises for the forearms. It can really work wonders. I hit 800 to 1000 balls
a week and play 4/5 days and I have had no elbow troubles for 10 years. It really works.
[/quote]

You sir are one of my golfing hero's. I hope to be much like you at 73... I am 60. :clapping:

• T100 3i & 4i MMT 95S
  • T100 5i-9i MMT 105S
  • SC/CA Monterey

I'm 61 and use PX 5.5 shafts in my irons and stiff graphite and nanotec shafts in my woods. My ss with the driver is 107-109 and my 6i ss is 89 mph. I'm a died in the wool bachalor so I get to golf as much as I want. LOL, for that fact I get to do anything as much as I want. By the time I finally grow up I'll probably be dead.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Mainlinegolfer' date='12 May 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1273704964' post='2437926']
Sometimes I wonder if I'm that unusual in my selection of clubs and shafts. The youngsters seem to think anyone over 50 should be using "senior" shafts and is seriously in danger of breaking a hip getting out of a cart!

Well, I just turned 61 and while I'm not as flexible and strong as I used to be; I get a little stiff; walking 36 holes a day is going to be infrequent; and God knows I should be working out more and stretching. But, I still use DG S-300 in my irons (Titleist 690.cb) and a "real" Diamana Blueboard 73-stiff in my 909D2. Redboard 83-S, Purple Ice 75-S and Aldila VS Protos 80-85g-S in my various Titleist and Sonartec fairways woods.

I still hit drives 260-280 (my club is in Philadelphia) and, while my swingspeed is lower than it used to be (100-103 mph?), the group I play with at the club (all 52-63) all hit drives 240-265 yards as well (all single digit hcps). Apparently not all seniors are ready to sit in rocking chairs yelling "get off my grass".

So contrary to what kids think, I'm not quite ready to bunt the ball 200 yards using senior shafts (isn't Tom Watson 60?). That said, it may well be time to reevaluate equipment and consider lighter shafts (the longer, lighter shaft in the Superfast is tempting; so is the Ping G15 at 45 3/4"). I'm also thinking about regular shafts, but I'm more tempted by the KBS Tours because they're slightly lighter. However, I've had poor results in the past with light swingweights so I'm concerned that a change to "light" will negatively affect my game. Any thoughts?

I don't know what my point is. I'm just musing about changing my equipment from my traditional to reflect advancing age and thinking that the range of "seniors" and their equipment is broader than many think.
[/quote]

Sounds like you, your friends and I face similar situations. Yep, we are unusual... and I like it that way. :lol: Don't have a rocking chair or a walker; and that's not a put down for those that do. Maybe I am bragging when some younger knuckle dragging gorilla thinks he's got what it takes, only to be beat by this ole man. I can live with that. :yahoo: Gota take what we can get and enjoy cause who knows how long we'll be able or upright.;)

• T100 3i & 4i MMT 95S
  • T100 5i-9i MMT 105S
  • SC/CA Monterey

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Pepperturbo' date='25 June 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1277499611' post='2535131']
[quote name='Mainlinegolfer' date='12 May 2010 - 04:56 PM' timestamp='1273704964' post='2437926']

[/quote]

Sounds like you, you're friends and I face similar situations. Yep, we are unusual... and I like it that way. :lol: Don't have a rocking chair or a walker; that's not a put down for those that do. And, maybe I am bragging when some younger knuckle dragging gorilla thinks he's got what it takes; only to be beat by this ole man, so be it. I can live with that. :yahoo: Gota take what we can get and enjoy, cause who knows how long we'll be able or upright.;)
[/quote]

Wow, sounds very familar. May be we aren't so unusual, possibly its b/c the kids are so wussy? (lol)

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried light and heavier graphite for prevention of reoccurrence of elbow problems. I've easily adapted to the overall lighter weight of graphite shafted irons and when trying friends steel shafted irons, they feel too heavy. After 20-30 balls, my left elbow starts to feel a little tender. It's possible,for me,that it is both the weight and vibration dampening that keeps my elbow(s) pain free. The overall weight may be the primary factor.

• 2 weeks later...

To resurrect this thread I thought I would share my recent experience. I am currently 65 and I have been swinging a golf club since I was 8 years old. I have played graphite shafts in my irons for several years due to elbow problems. I never really liked graphite in the irons but was afraid to go back to steel. This spring I decided I would try going back to steel shafts and bought a set of MX300's with TT SLR300 Sensicore shafts, I thought the Sensicore version would take care of my elbow problem. After about 1 month with the new clubs, which I love, my elbows started to give me problems again so I went back to my Cobra S2 Forged with graphite shafts. I really liked the Mizzies better than the Cobras so I ordered a set of Aerotech StreelFiber i80CW shafts and installed them.

For any of you older guys that are thinking about having to go to graphite shafts and loosing the steel feel don't worry, the Aerotech shafts are amazing. I have the same great feel the steel shafts give with a very good dispersion pattern. Ball flight is similar to the TT. I wasn't sure which weight shaft I should go with but I'm glad I went with the 80. The 80's are lighter than the steel shafts but they play like a heavier shaft. I can feel where the club is during the swing and it drops in the slot and tracks on plane like a heavier shaft. The lighter weight just makes for an effortless swing. The Aerotech really feel like a steel shaft but give me the shock absorption of graphite. I have been playing with these for 2 months now and my elbows are doing fine. The Aerotech shafts aren't inexpensive but they are well worth the cost and I highly recommend them.

Earl

i"m not sure if it is the arrow or the indian. I started this post and happy to say I'm playing steel and my tennis elbow is virtual gone. I don't know for sure if it is the Nippon 990 in my x22's or I finally healed after 3 years on and off in both arms. I think the tennis elbow may have a mind of it's own. Time will tell.

• 1 month later...

[quote]i"m not sure if it is the arrow or the indian. I started this post and happy to say I'm playing steel and my tennis elbow is virtual gone. I don't know for sure if it is the Nippon 990 in my x22's or I finally healed after 3 years on and off in both arms.[/quote]

This is good to know. I have developed tennis elbow in my left elbow this season. It just happened to coincide with the purchase of a new set of irons with steel shafts after having hit graphite shafted irons since I began to play regularly 4 years ago. I have contemplated installing inserts in my iron shafts as a means of combating the issue, but I'm not sure that the culprit isn't swing related as much as feedback related. Perhaps the winter off might be enough in its own right.

You bring up an interesting point about healing as that was my experience previously when I had a bad bout of tennis elbow a few years ago in my right elbow as a result of bowling. Relaxing the grip did wonders there.

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

• 1 month later...

I am 63 with some health problems (14 Handicap Index) and use TM Burner irons with R graphite shafts. They are weak shafts but I can hit them straight as a arrow. I can also draw them a little but prefer a straight shot. I do not use graphite in my wedges. I just re-shafted my FT-iz Driver with an Accura M3 T70 shaft at 46" to match the Taylormade Superfast R. I hit them about the same distance. Now to figure out which one I like the best. I did buy a Ping 7 iron and put in a Rifle 5.0 just for fun. I could play these irons but I will probably stick with graphite. =) Maverick

Bettinardi BB8 Reserve 300 pcs. 33"

Byron Morgan 615 33"

ok guys...i turned 65 a month ago and thought i'd give u some updates on my club hoing lately...

am now using a tourstage FIQ mx 10.5*driver with a 48-gram R shaft and it is awesome....gained about 20 yards in carry from the 9.5* FT-3 tour with fuji zcom six S shaft..

the tourstage weighs in at 290 grams vs 325 grams for the FT-3 which probably explains the distance gain...

in addition, the lighter mass weight makes the club very easy to control..

am currently assembling a back-up ultralite driver using a 48-gram aerotech claymore mx-48 F4 shaft and a 200 gram bridgestone J38 driver head...

also got a set of mint tourstage v7000 irons(4-P,P/S) with stock 64-gram R flex tour design graphite shafts which i am also hitting very well..

have been mixing this with my bridgestone J36 pocket cavities(3-PW) with nspro 850 R shafts and normally use a combo composed of the tourstage #5-#7 irons and the bridgestone for the #8 -PW, J33 52*GW....my SW is a 58* spalding classic wedge by johnny miller and has the same shafts as the bridgestones..

i also have a tourstage VIQ 17* 4 wood with a stock 50-gram SR(stiff regular) graphite shaft and a mizuno F-60 21* 7 wood with stock 70-gram exsar FS3 R graphite shaft...

i just ordered a 24* 9 wood to replace my 4Hybrid as i find the fairway woods more versatile than the hybrids--for me..

as you may have noticed, i have been going to light and even ultra-lite shafts and i have been hitting them quite effectively...

ahhhh....the wonders of modern technology!!!

PS..i also have a J33 #2 airmuscle with aldila NVS 85-gram S graphite shaft which i find useful in really windy conditions...

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Senior_Golfer' timestamp='1292890081' post='2850629']
Let me recommend the new "jockey" underware made especially for Seniors 65 and over. Gold in the front,,, Brown in the back...

Tee it Up
[/quote]

Too funny.

Titleist TSi2 10
Titleist 917F 16.5 
Titleist 917F 21 
Titleist 718 AP3 4-48 
Titleist Vokey SM7 52 
Titleist Vokey SM8 60 
Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

• 1 month later...

another update guys...

.....still have my previous gamers but just got some adams CB2 irons 4-7 and the V3 from 8-GW and will be reshafting them with aerotech steelfiber i80 shafts...

..will let you guys know how that goes when it's done and i've played them a few times...

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60