2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Phil Mickelson's Putter Giveaway!!! Free Entry...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a very fortunate person when it comes to golf, im a pretty consistent player, and i get new clubs all of the time from friends, or hook ups. My best friend is the opposite, he has a beautiful swing that does not always work, and he has not had a new club for years until yesterday when he bought an Ft-3 fusion just because i told him that Phil won with it. He is a big Phil Fan, and he would appreciate this like no other, so i would give it to him as a gift so it would be with someone who really appreciates it.

"Rise And Rise Again-
-Until Lambs Become Lions"
Check out www.collapse2014.com
#shankcity

Oh man I love reading all these comments... Phil is all of a sudden the favorite golfer on the forum, "this putter would be perfect for my stroke", "I'd putt left handed" ... But I digress.

I predict this giveaway will have the most entries of any GolfWRX giveaway ever. Huge giveaway. GolfWRX is the best golf forum in all the land. Good luck everyone.

With that said, I would indeed try to putt left handed if I won this putter, just to say I putted with the same tool as Phil. I've putted left handed for mini-putt dates, and I can honestly say it doesn't effect my mini-putt score much. This is more than a putter, it's a work of art. I'd love to win it. Thanks so much GolfWRX.

TM M1 9.5*
Titleist 917 3W
3-PW Mizuno MP-53 w/ Nippon Modus 3 120S
50*, 54*, 58*, Vokey Wedges
TM TP Collection Ardmore 3

I'm a lefty and use a blade on and off over the 20 years I have played. I followed Greg Norman's style from the 80s and can see the similarities between that and Phil. Phil plays lefty. I play lefty. I could use it!

Thanks to Odyssey and GolfWRX.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

I would like to win this collectible because being a left, it is rare that top notch clubs are offered made to fit those of us who play from the other side of the ball. To have the opportunity to own such a thing of beauty, knowing that I could actually play it instead of just looking at it, would be a great thing. I have to say that this would be more than a collectible for me, it would be a gamer without a doubt.

I am a High school 10 handicap golf that is right handed, so i wouldn't be able to use this putter. BUT, i would love to own my role model's putter. To have a tour player's putter is probably the closest i will ever get to being on tour or meeting Mr. Mickelson himself. I play a lot of Callaway equipment now, including x-forgeds and a dual force putter. I sure do hope that luck comes my way but to whom ever wins, congrats.

Phil is one of my all time favorite golfers. I would love to have this piece of history. Never won anything, sure would like this to be the first.

WITB:
*Taylormade Stealth+ 8.25, Fujikura Ventus Black S
*Taylormade Stealth 2 3&5
*Titleist T350 4 Iron, T200 5/6, T150 7-pw (bent 1 strong) Modus 120s
*Vokey SM8 Jet Black Limited 52/56/60
*Scotty Cameron Champions Choice NP2+
*Titleist ProV1x
*Nike hybrid cart bag.

This is probably one of the best looking putter that I've ever seen. I love heel-shafted blades, but you can rarely find them left-handed.

I'm a lefty, but have putted right handed with a heel shafted putter for years. I've started trying to teach myself how to putt left handed for the past three months so that I can play all of my strokes from the[s] right[/s][b][color="#8b0000"] proper[/color][/b] side of the ball. My Odyssey #9 isn't bad, but I'd love to bag this putter. Even if it is not me, I really hope that the winner of this contest is a lefty. Like a fine sports car, this putter [size="2"][size="4"]should not[/size] be damned to a lifetime of sitting on a wall or in the corner of someone's living room just to collect dust.

I would game this putter and play it until the insert wears down. Only then will it replace my autographed photo of Tiger, Jack, and Arnie from the Masters as the centerpiece of my wall.
[/size]

SIM 9.0 Ventus Blue 7X, SIM 15* Ventus Blue 8X
U500 2i, OT100, P7.MC 3-4, P7.MB 6-P, Modus 120 X
MG2 53, 58 Modus 120 X, Toulon Garage Austin

Mickelson is the f'in MAN! i know people rag on him a lot because of his decision making at times and putting woes over the years, but this guy is one of the last few "good" guys out there on tour. He could shoot 59 or 89 and he would still be smiling and taking the time to sign autographs after his round. i got the chance to hang out with Mickelson's little brother years ago at an Arizona State golf camp and he is just as cool. I could care less if Tiger is in the field...honestly, i lose interest in watching golf more when Phil isn't playing. If i am lucky enough to actually win one of these contests, THIS would be the one i would want to win more then any of them. Yeah it would be cool to win some other players gear or some tour issue shaft or club, but nothing would mean more to me then something associated with Mickelson! I am not a lefty, so i doubt i would use it, but honestly even if the putter was a righty i doubt i would use it. this would definitely go up on the wall with my other golf collectibles. Right next to my Mickelson autographed ASU hat and Tour Championship flag signed by Phil and may other golfing greats. thanks for the opportunity at least!

i am a lefthanded golfer....i have always loved the blade type of putter especially the one that this giveaway is about. this is something i want so bad....i cant find one has an align mark on it as well....this is something i have been lookin so hard to find....i would never go away from this putter. i want this because lefthanders get the shaft in everything pretty much by every company.....we dont get the awesome selection of any putter we want we only get a few selections which is unfair.....hardly any muscleback irons are made for lefthanders and thats what i play and i dont have hardly any choices. drivers are only made in 9.5 for us pretty much 95 percent of all companies do that....and as well with the new nike vr drivers we only get the choice of that dumb st8-fit technology and the glued one is so much smaller and better lookin and that just plain wrong we dont get that choice....so we get the shaft there and as well with wedges too we dont get all the different bounces and sometimes as well with all the different lofts and especially too with all the different finishes that are made in wedges we only get like one choice....so this is somethin i look at as we lefthanded golfers deserve and no right handed person shuld win this unless they have always putted left but i still think a real left handed golfer deserves this obviously. i think i do because this is a putter that is so so so awesome and rare and one of a kind besides the one Phil has of course and something i will cherish and never give up on because its the dream putter i have always wanted. and to especially since Phil is my favorite golfer as well...he goes for it and never looks back and that is something i do as well....it just seems to be the perfect fit for me and something i would love to have since lefties never get the selection of clubs they we deserve!!!! i think all that is enough said about that!! and one last thing i truthfully have never won any type of drawing or anything like this i have put my name is for and this putter would b treated and played by someone who will respect it and use it and use it and never change putters because this is thee perfect putter like i said i have only been able to ahhhh at when watchin Phil and say that is the exact putter i want....this putter has it all!!!

Phil is my favorite tour pro. To own this putter would be to have a piece of not only the PGA tour, but golf history. I would certainly appreciate being the one picked to own and cherish this special golf club. Thanks for the opportunity.

TSr 2, 11 driver, Tensei Blue, 55r

TSi 2, 16.5 fairway wood, Tensei Blue, 65r

Aerojet, 21 fairway wood, Kai’li Blue, 65r
Qi10 22 hybrid, Ventus Blue, 65r
AP3, 5-48* - Steelfiber i95 r
Vokey SM9 - 52, 56, KBS Tour lite
Evnroll ER2,  33"