2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

HOUSTON WRXER'S POST HERE!

achu28

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes Sam..... :drinks:

Well, Glynn said he wants to play Wildcat with us, but it would be NEXT week, so we could either play Wildcat 2 weeks in a row, or go out to Fish Creek or Redstone member course and play Wildcat the following week. What do you think?

So your choices are:

Fish Creek (back to west)

Redstone (member course)

SWCC Cypress course

You name it guys and I'll show up

Keith right now I am waiting to hear from Tony on his plans.

My choice is Wildcat Lakes or SWCC Pecan.

Never played Lakes, which course did we play last time at Sweetwater? I would like to play the other one. I am very demanding being the guest. :crazy:

Tony once again extended his gracious hand to myself and this time Keith and we went down to Sweetwater. It was a great time, we saw Gerald's Tuscan villa but can we play one round where we don't bring up Rick getting the shanks?

Crap guys let Rick live in piece, he's a good player but everybody talks about the guy shanking it all over town.

Tony once again extended his gracious hand to myself and this time Keith and we went down to Sweetwater. It was a great time, we saw Gerald's Tuscan villa but can we play one round where we don't bring up Rick getting the shanks?

Crap guys let Rick live in piece, he's a good player but everybody talks about the guy shanking it all over town.

hey, keith mentioned it, not me....it's all forgotten to me..... :kewlpics:

hey, keith mentioned it, not me....it's all forgotten to me..... :kewlpics:

Rick catches a lot of unfair ribbing for that. Speaking of Rick he is probably on about 4 or 5 right now, that's pretty sweet since it's 7:15. I have no players and the phone still has not rung.

I KICK a**!

Played Hermann yesterday, but it was nice to be finished by 10 am. Now, getting up at 5 is another story.

I have a tee time for 8:36 tomorrow morning at Meadowbrook if someone wants to join me. So far, I'm flying solo, which means there are 3 spots available for the taking. Tee time was made for 2 players (I didn't think they'd take a tee time for a single), but I can change it if needed, plus they said they were pretty open.

Keith still blames El Hosel on me from the time we played at Fish Creek and I shanked one in the woods on #1. Ahhh, the lengths people will go to in order to be like me.... :kewlpics:

SLDR 460 9.5* Oban Kyoshi White 65-05
SLDR TP 14* 'Ahina 70x
SLDR TP 19* Motore Speeder 9.8HB
MR-23 CB US Spec 4-PW TC x1 soft stepped
Vokey SM 4 52*, TVD-K 56 & 60
Circa '62 No. 2 raw, ProV1x

Played Hermann yesterday, but it was nice to be finished by 10 am. Now, getting up at 5 is another story.

I have a tee time for 8:36 tomorrow morning at Meadowbrook if someone wants to join me. So far, I'm flying solo, which means there are 3 spots available for the taking. Tee time was made for 2 players (I didn't think they'd take a tee time for a single), but I can change it if needed, plus they said they were pretty open.

Keith still blames El Hosel on me from the time we played at Fish Creek and I shanked one in the woods on #1. Ahhh, the lengths people will go to in order to be like me.... :kewlpics:

Rick I like you and we know that Kiran likes you. Glynn likes everybody and Tony is the same way. Your just a likeable guy.

I just wonder if you and Kiran will make the San Antonio Road Trip for Army and A&M or if you are sweating The Citadel coming to Kyle Field?

Rick I like you and we know that Kiran likes you. Glynn likes everybody and Tony is the same way. Your just a likeable guy.

I just wonder if you and Kiran will make the San Antonio Road Trip for Army and A&M or if you are sweating The Citadel coming to Kyle Field?

We'll let A&M have a silly little football game, we all know that USMA has much more weighty responsibilities, producing the world's finest military officers.

You'll never see anything with this much discipline wandering around among A&M's Corps of Cadets . . . :kewlpics:

graduation_small.jpg

We'll let A&M have a silly little football game, we all know that USMA has much more weighty responsibilities, producing the world's finest military officers.

You'll never see anything with this much discipline wandering around among A&M's Corps of Cadets . . . :kewlpics:

graduation_small.jpg

Second from the far end. His hand is out of line..... What kind of riff-raff are they letting into West Point these days, K?

SLDR 460 9.5* Oban Kyoshi White 65-05
SLDR TP 14* 'Ahina 70x
SLDR TP 19* Motore Speeder 9.8HB
MR-23 CB US Spec 4-PW TC x1 soft stepped
Vokey SM 4 52*, TVD-K 56 & 60
Circa '62 No. 2 raw, ProV1x

Second from the far end. His hand is out of line..... What kind of riff-raff are they letting into West Point these days, K?

Well, they just finished posting, but that shouldn't be an excuse. Those guys are all batallion command and color officers.

I know that stuff sure didn't happen when I was there . . . :kewlpics:

Dumbest arguement I have ever seen an Aggie Corp vs. Army Cadet debate. Rick you weren't even in the Corp were you? I thought that the West Point rejects go to A&M to play Army. :kewlpics:

My dad's best friend was in the Corp but I don't care I refuse to give it as much credit as West Point and let's not even get Keith started on how much he hates all the academies and his time at Air Force.

Funny thing is all 3 academies recruited me to play golf for them and Navy wanted me to play football for them too, that was going to be a cold, cold day in hell.

Dumbest arguement I have ever seen an Aggie Corp vs. Army Cadet debate. Rick you weren't even in the Corp were you? I thought that the West Point rejects go to A&M to play Army. :kewlpics:

My dad's best friend was in the Corp but I don't care I refuse to give it as much credit as West Point and let's not even get Keith started on how much he hates all the academies and his time at Air Force.

Funny thing is all 3 academies recruited me to play golf for them and Navy wanted me to play football for them too, that was going to be a cold, cold day in hell.

My parents forbade me from taking the ROTC scholarship I was handed from the Air Force - I had already been accepted to TAMU. The first Gulf War had just kicked off and they are old Hippies who grow organic vegetables. These are the same parents who wouldn't let me play football in 7th and 8th grade because I could blow out my knee and be hobbled for life. :D

It was probably the worst mistake I ever made. Yes, I have deep issues but we're working through them.

My parents forbade me from taking the ROTC scholarship I was handed from the Air Force - I had already been accepted to TAMU. The first Gulf War had just kicked off and they are old Hippies who grow organic vegetables. These are the same parents who wouldn't let me play football in 7th and 8th grade because I could blow out my knee and be hobbled for life. :D

It was probably the worst mistake I ever made. Yes, I have deep issues but we're working through them.

Old hippies did and it sounds like they never became reformed. My parents were hippies in the 60's but reformed thanks to the ways of Jimmy Carter. I wonder if I was the only kid who has pictures of Tom Landry, Darrell Royal, and Ronald Reagan over his crib?

Now guys for those of you who can play Wednesday afternoon Tony and I were thinking Wildcat would everybody be ok with that?

If I can get my wife to pick up my first spawn from school, I'm in.

School, what is she in like Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Kindergarten?

Montessori - Toddler 2 level. They want to move her up to Toddler 3 but she isn't potty trained.

Guys,

It is so hot !

I am going to give some serious thought about not playing in the afternoons for a while.

It is hard to play decent when you are so uncomfortable and hot.

Cally Ai Smoke 10.5, GD DI 60
Cally Ai Smoke 16.5 HL Wood,  Fuji Red TR 70
Cally Heavenwood,  Fuji Red TR 70

PXG Hybrid # 22
Cally AiSmoke irons 5-GW with KBS $ Taper 95 shafts

Cally 56, 58 Wedge, DGS Spinner

Cameron Phantom 5.5  Putter

Guys,

It is so hot !

I am going to give some serious thought about not playing in the afternoons for a while.

Come on Glynn it's no worse than any other August.

it'll be fun at wildcat - we could have short guys vs tall guys again.... :kewlpics:

Guys,

It is so hot !

I can't believe anybody down there complains about the heat...it's like me complaining about the cold!!! I never complained....did I Sam???

Guys,

It is so hot !

I can't believe anybody down there complains about the heat...it's like me complaining about the cold!!! I never complained....did I Sam???

I remember you saying something about the heat but you were slurring your words I think. You might have been overheated. A good man like you never complains!

Guys,

It is so hot !

I remember you saying something about the heat but you were slurring your words I think. You might have been overheated. A good man like you never complains!

Hammered out of my mind, maybe, but overheated??? Never!!!!

Guys,

It is so hot !

Hammered out of my mind, maybe, but overheated??? Never!!!!

A man of your nobility would never be hammered out of your mind. I think though you had been here 24 hours and we were in the same Time Zone you were jet lagged.