2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Bridgestone Golf TOUR B MindSet Golf Ball | 5 Testers Needed!

BridgestoneMindsetTourB.png.2d3c00bf6edec80dfd60e9d3c68d996a.png

GolfWRX has an opportunity unlike any other member testing initiative in recent memory. We have teamed up with Bridgestone Golf and are looking for five (5) members to test their newest ball, Tour B Mindset. The NEW TOUR B with MindSet is the first ball scientifically designed to help you separate analytical thoughts from athletic performance. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About the Bridgestone Golf Tour B Mindset ball
The Mindset process was created by Bridgestone Golf staffer Jason Day and his long-time mental coach, Jason Goldsmith.

“Jason Goldsmith and I worked together to develop a pre-shot system that went beyond the simple visualization I did when I was a kid. He understood how critical pre-shot visualization was to my game, but also knew I needed a more structured, complete routine,” said Day. “Now Bridgestone has made The Mindset process available to all golfers, which is going to be a game changer for a lot of people.”

MindSet is a visual cue on the golf ball that reminds you of the easy three step process

• Step One: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET.  The first step is information gathering.  Where is my target, what is the distance, wind conditions and what club do I need to hit?
  • Step Two: VISUALIZE THE SHOT PATH.  This step is about connecting to the target and visualizing the shot or putt you want to hit.
  • Step Three:  FOCUS ON THE DOT.  In this step, you stay connected to the target, clear your mind of analytical thoughts, focus on the green dot, and execute the shot you visualized.

Learn more about the Bridgestone Golf TOUR B MindSet ball here.

How To Apply

In a post below, answer the following questions

1. City, State?
2. Handicap?
3. What golf ball do you currently use?
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

GolfWRX and @Bridgestone Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. City, State?

New Orleans, LA

2. Handicap?

Wilson Triad

4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?

I need to focus on what I am doing in the moment right before my swing

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely 

Driver -Cobra RadSpeed 9*

5 Wood - PING G425 16*

Hybrid  PING G410 22*

Irons - PING G400 5-UW

Wedges - Cleveland Zipcore CBX 54* ; Cleveland CBX Zipcore Full Face 58*

Putter - PXG Battle Ready Closer-34"

Ball- Wilson Triad 

1. City, State? Salem, NH
2. Handicap? 7.5 
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Taylormade TP5X
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? A less obtrusive visual cue to help me focus on the ball would be great to improve my focus

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes of course! 

Posted (edited)

1. City, State?

Ogden, Ut
2. Handicap?

Pro-v1 X left dash

Still searching for a ball that fits, I am curious to see if the focus point will help my game

Yes

Edited by Beansy

1. City, State?  Warner Robins, GA
2. Handicap? 12
3. What golf ball do you currently use? ProV1 or -ProV1x (left dash)
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I have recently been trying the yellow balls to try something to help me concentrate.  I would love to try these and compare them

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Dayton, Ohio
2. Handicap? 6.4
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Titleist Pro V1X
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?  Currently visualize shots and aim/focus on a point in the distance.   Would be interested to see if having something like mindset impacts my game.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes and taking multiple golf trips in next 4 weeks so can play in various conditions 

Ping G430 10.5* - Ventus Blue 6S
Ping G410  17.5* and 20.5* Tour stiff

Ping G425 5 Hybrid 
Ping I230 6-pw - Project X IO 6.0
Ping Glide 4.0 50/54/58 Project X IO 6.0
Ping Redwood Anser - Starshot Finish

Titleist Pro V1X

1.  City, State? Blackwood, NJ
2. Handicap? 6
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Tp5x
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Change of  visual and a different thought process over the ball. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. 

1. City, State? Lisle, Illinois
2. Handicap? 10.2
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Callaway Chrome Tour
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I’d love to see if the new visual cue can help me solidify and commit to a consistent pre-shot routine.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely!

Driver: Ping G430 LST 9* | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

3W: Ping G430 Max @14* | Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 70X

Hybrids: Ping G430 3H, 5H @25* | Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Ping i230 5-UW | Fujikura AXIOM 105X

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 54/12W@55/13W, 60/12X | Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

Putter: Bettinardi 2024 BB1 Wide 

1. City, State?  HILLSBOROUGH, NC
2. Handicap?  18
3. What golf ball do you currently use?  TM TOUR RESPONSE
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?  WOULD HELP ME DEVELOP A USEABLE PRE-SHOT ROUTINE

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  YES

1. City, State? Bethlehem PA
2. Handicap? 20ish
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Any ball I find
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I want to try to have a consistent ball and not whatever is in my bag to try and eliminate variables.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Dallas, GA
2. Handicap? 8
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Vice Pro Plus and TM TP5x

I need to focus on what I am doing in the moment right before my swing

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

1. City, State? Ft Lauderdale, FL
2. Handicap? 11
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Pro V1X/Chrome Tour X
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I could use the mental reminders to go through the process!

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State?  Keytesville, MO
2. Handicap?  12
3. What golf ball do you currently use?  Vice Pro
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?  Increase focus on pure contact with the ball. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes.

1. City, State? - Lima, Ohio
2. Handicap? - 5.5 
3. What golf ball do you currently use? - Bridgestone Tour BXS 
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? - It could help me on the putting, as well as focusing before hitting my shot! 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Yes, Absolutely! 

1. City, State? Denver, CO
2. Handicap? 6.5
3. What golf ball do you currently use? ProV1 or Z-star Diamond
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? To shut my brain down to unleash my inner athlete to maximize performance. In all seriousness, I've always been curious if something like this could help my focus on tee shots. I also don't think that a line on a ball for putting helps me all that much, so I think this will help my brain from subconsciously altering my swing path based on what my feet feel or what the line shows when they may be in conflict, so I hit my line more often. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

1. City, State?  Tyler, Tx
2. Handicap? 0
3. What golf ball do you currently use?  Srixon Z-Star XV, alternatives, Maxfli Tour X, PV1X LD
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball?  Alignment, keeping focused on my line, and keeping a "quite eye" on the ball  are things I always need help with, I believe these may help

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Sure do

WITB
Ping G430 Max 10K Tour 2.0 Chrome S 65

TaylorMade Qi10 Tour 3 and 5 wood, Tensei AV Blue limited  75

Matlby TS3 4-5, Matlby TS4 6-GW, Recoil Dart V 105 F4

RTX Zipcore  Tour Rack 54, 60

Spider Tour S CB 38 inches

Srixon-Z Star XV

1. City, State? Los Angeles, CA

2. Handicap? 15

3. What golf ball do you currently use? TM Tour Response.

4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I think it would help remind me to slow down my process, which would improve my focus.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely.

1. City, State? Branford, CT
2. Handicap? +0.7
3. What golf ball do you currently use? TaylorMade TP5x
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I'm just intrigued by any sort of visual tech that could be beneficial to my game.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely, I am!

I'd love to try the Bridgestone Tour B XS Mindset!

Driver - TaylorMade '16 M2 9.5*

3 Wood - TaylorMade '17 M1 15*

5 Wood - TaylorMade '07 Rescue TP 19*

Irons - Srixon Z-785 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus Tour 120

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50/12* + SM7 54/14* + SM8 58/12*

Putter - Odyssey Versa BWB #7 35"

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B XS

1. City, State? Altoona wi
2. Handicap? 10
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Callaway chrome soft
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Improved focus, remove swing thoughts to improve starting line

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yep

1. City, State? Huntsville, AL
2. Handicap? +2.5
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Titleist Pro V1
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Lines don't really work for me. I've had some success with the TM PIX, but i like the idea of a more general arrow for alignment, and I like the reminder of looking at one spot. Its a go to for me when putting to keep my head still and make good contact.

Let's Go Hokies! VA --> AL 

PING G425 MAX 9o: Ventus Blue 6x

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 Wood @ 14.25o: Ventus Blue 7x

Taylormade SIM2 Rescue 3 @ 18o: Ventus Blue 9x

Srixon ZX5 4 Iron: Accra iSeries Steel 125 + 1/2", 1Up

Srixon ZX7 5-9 Irons: Accra iSeries Steel 125 + 1/2", 1Up.

Taylormade 46, 50, 55TW, 60 HiToe: DG TI s400 + 1/2", 1Up.

Taylormade Spider X Slant Neck Navy

2023 Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? Golden Valley, MN
2. Handicap? 6.3
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Srixon Z-Star Diamond
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Love the idea of a simple alignment scheme on a ball that isn't a line. Lines don't work for my game. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

Ping G425 Max, 9, Ventus Blue 6S

Titleist TS2, 15, Hzrdus Smoke Black 70, 6.0

Apex UW, 19, AD-DI 8S

Srixon ZX, 23

Ping i230, 5-PW, Modus 120x

Ping S159, 48.12 S (at 49)

Vokey SM10, 54.12 D

Vokey SM9, 60.12 D (at 59)

Odyssey Triple Track Ten S, 33.5"

Z-Star Diamond 

1. City, State? Oswego NY
2. Handicap? 8.1
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Pro V1X 
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Always looking to increase balance and focus 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Heck yeah

TaylorMade M4 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.5
TaylorMade M2 2016 HL Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 19 Project X HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
Bridgestone J15 DPF 4 Iron DGS300 Pro
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Works Tank Cruiser #7 38"

1. City, State?

Falls Church, VA

2. Handicap?

about 5

Pro V1 or AVX in Yellow

For a long time I've put sharpie dots all around my golf ball to give me something to focus on when setting up over a shot, but I've never really gone through a "process" as part of my preshot routine.

Yes.

Titleist TSR4, 7.25*, Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI 70 S
Titleist TS3, 14.25*, Speeder VC 8.2 Tour Spec X
Titleist 818 H2 17*, Speeder VC 8.8 HB Tour Spec S
Mizuno MP H5, 3 iron, C Taper Lite X
Mizuno MP H5 (4&5), MP 5 (6-PW), DG X100 SSx1
Cleveland RTX6 54/12 (bent to 53*) Raw & 58/10 Black, DG Spinner
Piretti Potenza 1.5
Ball - Titleist AVX Yellow

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL
2. Handicap? 13
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Maxfli Tour X
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Better alignment hopefully translates to fewer putts

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Titleist TSi3 with Speeder NX Blue

Titleist TSi1 7 wood with Tensei Blue

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron

New Level 902PD irons with SF i95R

Titleist SM7 50° and 60°, Cleveland RDX 56°

Odyssey OG1

Maxfli Tour ball

1. Salt Lake City, UT

2. 6

3. Bridgestone Tour B X, original version.

4. Occasionally I can find myself getting ‘distracted’ while putting and will look at the putter head instead of the ball. I think the process plus having the green dot to focus on will help eliminate distractions and hopefully hole more putts.

5. Of course!

1. City, State? Tacoma WA
2. Handicap? 11
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Pro V1
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? I would like the extra reminder to slow down and identify my target. I find I play my best when I always have a specific target in mind but there are many distractions when playing golf. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I am willing to do an in-depth review as you’ve mentioned. 

1. City, State? Seattle, WA
2. Handicap? 4
3. What golf ball do you currently use? pro V 1 Left Dash
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? Hoping it'll allow me to focus more on target vs swing

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? yes

1. City, State? Ventura, CA
2. Handicap? 3.9
3. What golf ball do you currently use? Callaway Chrome Tour X
4. How could you benefit from using the Bridgestone Golf Tour B MindSet golf ball? One of my main flaws is consistency with my pre-shot routine and sticking to it during every shot.  Having the visual reminder would go a long way to ensure I'm always going through my routine.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

WITB 2023
- Srixon Zx5 mkII 10.5*, Tensei AV Blue 55s
-TSi2 16.5* Accra FX 2.0
-TSi2 18* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-TSi2 21* hybrid, Fuji Motore F3
-ZX7 5-PW, Fuji Pro 85
-50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore TR, Fuji Pro 95 TS
-Sik Pro-C
-2023 Z-Star Diamond