Hawaii GolfWRX'ers.....what's new in the bag?

pitbull808

[quote name='mauiatheart' timestamp='1336324793' post='4858998']
Can someone block BST from my account please? I don't need anything, but I keep on seeing things I want and don't have the will power to say no. Damn my bank account hurts right now. But then again MP33s are not a bad addition to the ever growing number of clubs in my stables.
[/quote]

LOL...you better start golfing to use all those purchases! :tongue:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1336339237' post='4860416']
Can someone block BST from my account please? I don't need anything, but I keep on seeing things I want and don't have the will power to say no. Damn my bank account hurts right now. But then again MP33s are not a bad addition to the ever growing number of clubs in my stables.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Went out at Olomana this afternoon. 1:30 tee time, but didn't get out till 2. Then 5:15 minutes later we finished almost in the dark. I don't know why I went, I knew it would suck. After doing a baseball game in the AM, the long golf day kicked my butt.

[quote name='mauiatheart' timestamp='1336372419' post='4863676']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Went out at Olomana this afternoon. 1:30 tee time, but didn't get out till 2. Then 5:15 minutes later we finished almost in the dark. I don't know why I went, I knew it would suck. After doing a baseball game in the AM, the long golf day kicked my butt.
[/quote]

sounds about right,

last time I played there, we ended up playing as an 8 some cause the 3 groups a head were taking forever

btw,
you getting a new job soon? ;)

[quote name='armydiver' timestamp='1336459820' post='4870626']
Hi y'all. What is the owner of AGC's handle here on Golfwrx? I would like to chat with him and tell him thanks for something. Also does AGC carry C tapers?
[/quote]

I'm not sure if he logs on quite as often as he used to. Probably the best way to contact him would be to call the shop. And yes...AGC carries C Tapers. They have a Miura 501 demo club shafted with it if you'd like to try it. I know because I was hitting it today. :pardon: Love the feel of that head and the C Taper is probably my favorite KBS shaft made. :yes:

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1336469088' post='4870744']
[quote name='armydiver' timestamp='1336459820' post='4870626']
Hi y'all. What is the owner of AGC's handle here on Golfwrx? I would like to chat with him and tell him thanks for something. Also does AGC carry C tapers?
[/quote]

I'm not sure if he logs on quite as often as he used to. Probably the best way to contact him would be to call the shop. And yes...AGC carries C Tapers. They have a Miura 501 demo club shafted with it if you'd like to try it. I know because I was hitting it today. :pardon: Love the feel of that head and the C Taper is probably my favorite KBS shaft made. :yes:
[/quote]

Thanx for the info, I will give him a call.

Well isn't this topic dead of new things in the bag. I bought two putters this week. One because I just wanted to experiment with it....Centershaft Manta. Bad experiment. It didn't make it off the putting green..where it worked the best till I bought it and took it home. The other because I was also curious about it..and during this weekends Wells Fargo texted a buddy.."If Ricky wins, I'm buying a GoLo". Well Ricky won and an hour later I was buying a GoLo. So far it seems like a the best balanced mallet I've played since the "Hamburger Steak"...the Ping CRAZ E mallet I had years ago.

Other then that....big changes coming soon in the bag. After years of ho-ing..I'm planning on doing something even more crazier then ever. I'll be updating my WITB with the current set up to keep record of what I had. Stay tuned for what's next in the bag! :D

pittbull808 great photos in your WITB post. Do you use all of them or just game the current set until you get the next set?

You were talking about the Golo being the best balanced mallet you've ever played, how does it compair to the Private Reserce SeeMore M3 or mFPG2?

JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='mauiatheart' timestamp='1336619989' post='4885690']
Wow. As good as the hamburger steak. I gotta see this.
[/quote]

LOL...only one round so far and it was on aerated greens. Still though it worked pretty well where misses I blamed on the puka's in the green! Full test this Saturday. BUT..I do have another putter in the mail at this time as well. :tongue:

[quote name='BENNYSUPREME' timestamp='1336621193' post='4885800']
pittbull808 great photos in your WITB post. Do you use all of them or just game the current set until you get the next set?

You were talking about the Golo being the best balanced mallet you've ever played, how does it compair to the Private Reserce SeeMore M3 or mFPG2?
[/quote]

The top bag/Puma is what I'm using. Putters......the hoard can be used at any given round depending on what I feel like rolling. I do lean towards the 8802 style usually. The GoLo is a temporary experiment since I was rolling a friends CT Newport, I wanted to try the new deep milling and the new mallet shape. I also like a single bend in a mallet over a double bend so the GoLo worked in every sense of what I was looking for. Also since I've owned every Studio Select from the last series, I HAD to try the new Cameron design.

As for the Seemores..I only own a FGP. I'm not a huge fan of the straight shaft since I forward press. I love the Seemore company and their idea but unfortunately the putters don't work very well for my stroke.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the MP33s came in this week. They are in great condition. Checked out the lofts and lies at AGC. Now all they need is a grip change and they will be ready for my Maui trip this weekend. Thanks Joey for the great service. WOOOOHOOOO.

[quote name='mauiatheart' timestamp='1336945166' post='4907102']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well the MP33s came in this week. [b]They are in great condition[/b]. Checked out the lofts and lies at AGC. Now all they need is a grip change and they will be ready for my Maui trip this weekend. Thanks Joey for the great service. WOOOOHOOOO.
[/quote]

That's an understatement. Awesome is probably closer to the condition rating. :yes:

[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1336949674' post='4907506']
Well the MP33s came in this week. [b]They are in great condition[/b]. Checked out the lofts and lies at AGC. Now all they need is a grip change and they will be ready for my Maui trip this weekend. Thanks Joey for the great service. WOOOOHOOOO.
[/quote]

That's an understatement. Awesome is probably closer to the condition rating. :yes:
[/quote]

VERY jealous. haha.

[quote name='Yuji' timestamp='1337130618' post='4921868']
[quote name='pitbull808' timestamp='1336949674' post='4907506']
[/quote]

[/quote]

VERY jealous. haha.
[/quote]

His last two sets of Mizzy's have been ridiculously sick! This set is 2-PW and in awesome condition...that last was what 1-PW and in even better condition! :russian_roulette:

[quote name='rok78' timestamp='1337362911' post='4938394']
I have a new to me 3 wood for tomorrow. I don't know what I'm more excited for, that I have a new club to hit, or that I actually get to play.
[/quote]

C'mon..you know it's actually...you're excited to play with Bubba and me because you know we've got new clubs in our bags! :tongue: It's your usual DEMO day with us! :drinks:

Where do you guys normally play at? I would like to get out once before I leave with you guys.

Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Machine M6 Inspirer
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='BENNYSUPREME' timestamp='1337551835' post='4947316']
Where do you guys normally play at? I would like to get out once before I leave with you guys.
[/quote]

Tj we've got our usual 4 some every Saturday at Royal Kunia, first tee time out. It's a 4some that's been playing together for probably 7 years now. Guys who've wanted to play with us usually start off as fillers. We've had one permanent fixture that moved to Arizona/pm hacker. He was quickly replaced by a filler. Another permanent just moved to Vegas/Xsfspeed so another filler took his place. Rick used to be a permanent fixture in the 4some till he started a 3some at home. Now when he's available, he'll check in to see if we've got an opening for him. Since one of our permanent foursome is in Japan on vacation and ho-ing for us, Rick's got two weeks to play with us. The only stipulation we have on our fillers is they've got to be able to finish 18 holes in 2.5 hours. If guys are slow we won't invite them again and we'll probably leave them behind on the hole...besides giving them a rash of $#!^ to play faster. :yes: Bubba and I are very fast. We have left the other cart behind and gone on to the next hole. Hi Todd! Hi Khang! :tongue: Yeah..probably not the most coolest thing but we've both got things to do on Saturdays at you know where. Plus Bubba and I usually do our major ho-ing on Saturdays so we need to get to all the other shops as well. :D

If you can do 2.5..we'll let you know when we've got an opening. ;)

[quote name='mach 1' timestamp='1337583711' post='4949418']
Honestly if you shoot 90 and more and not used to a pace of finishing 18 hole in 2.5 hours you would probably would feel pressured and not have fun. Hi Khang! If you feel like you can handle it then your welcome to be on the standby list.
[/quote]

LOL..I still remember the day you and I both finished 35 holes...by going back after 18 twice before the second group caught up. Damn..if we were a tad bit faster 36 should have been completed! :D

[quote name='tod071' timestamp='1337585772' post='4949462']
Not fun being left behind! :russian_roulette::man_in_love:
[/quote]

Hehehehee... At least you weren't the subject of this picture we took while teeing off and he was in the bunker.

Hi Khang! See you at the finish! :drinks:

[attachment=1172974:Screen Shot 2012-05-20 at 9.42.19 PM.png]

[quote name='tod071' timestamp='1337586954' post='4949482']
Haven't heard that story! At least you guys were just playing fast. The first time I played with you, your cart partner was purposely trying to hurry so he wouldn't get hit.....by me! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

LOL..sometimes I think I have to bring my kevlar helmet and body armor when I join you. :tongue:

2.5 is a little fast for me, I like to enjoy the round alittle. I did play last week a shade under 3 hours. It was at mamala and I shot right at 90 from the back tees while walking and working on a new swing. I rarely play the back tee's but my friends, 2 - 4 handicapers, didn't mind if I hacked it up a little, so I had to man up. I think knowing I had to finish that fast could be a good thing or a really bad thing. At least knowing its going to be a fast round I will be home to the family before they wake up. I also have to fight my work schedule for a weekend.

What is the going rate for Royal Kunia?

Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Machine M6 Inspirer

How did I miss this conversation? Yes, Reid and Bobby are fast. It helps when they are holing out from everywhere, the bastards. But I evened that out last week with my 40 putts. :black eye:

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

[quote name='rok78' timestamp='1337964012' post='4976942']
How did I miss this conversation? Yes, Reid and Bobby are fast. It helps when they are holing out from everywhere, the bastards. But I evened that out last week with my 40 putts. :black eye:
[/quote]

:cheesy::cheesy: Sorry Rick...really lmao'ing here after reading about your 40 putts. That was one fierce display you were putting on for us. I've got a spare GoLo if you're interested. :cheesy: BTW..you know we were waiting for you to drop one from the fairway too. Bubba and I have 4 Eagles total this year already I think :tongue: