No you don't, trust me.

Titleist TSi2 10* Driver Tensei Blue 55S
TM Sim2 Max 16.5* 3 wood Tensei Blue 60S

TM SIM2 Titanium 5 Wood Tensei Blue 65S

TM SIM2 MAx 4 Hybrid Ventus Stiff shaft
Ping G410 5-UW Alta Graphite Shafts
Vokey SM8 56* sand wedge, Vokey SM9 60* lob wedge
Black Lab Oil Can 350g custom grind by "Geo" putter

C&L 350 Milled Oil Can Putter (3 of them!)

Today's round was at LaFortune GC in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. Very nice muni. Worth playing if in Tulsa.261670df05afe9d5bd309826652fc838.jpg74e4d2c566b23f849780433544c8cfd8.jpg5775ff374d01fe52fb404b04d1c35585.jpgee2bae204688ee0ef545e0cbd2120cde.jpg30840058bab1ccae9f0c4150566553da.jpg

Annual golf purge is coming up this week with a few friends. The last few years we've done trips to Chicago, Alabama, Tennessee, and Michigan and this year we are going to stay local (next year Vegas).

It's a shorter trip than usual due to scheduling, but we plan to play the following in a 3 day window:

Windy Knoll

Moraine

Brown's Run

Hueston Woods

Harbor Links

36 a day so I hope the weather holds off! I haven't played Harbor before and it's been years since I played Brown's or Hueston. Windy and Moraine are two of my all-time favorites in the Dayton-area.

Saw this on Facebook today. I don't know anything about the course but thought you guys in the Columbus area might like it.

Titleist 915 D3 8.5* W/ Fujikura Speeder Pro74, set at A1
Titleist 915 FD 15* W/ Diamana 70 Whiteboard, set A1
Mizuno MP4 3-P W/ Nippon Modus3 130X
Mizuno T5 50*, 54*, 58* 50 & 54 with Modus 130x and 58 with Modus wedge 125x
Byron Morgan 006 GSS

Today's round was in Edmond, Oklahoma at The Golf Club of Edmond.7fe05d9830eb6d05cce1a3ab53260a83.jpg

0d6dd6d6a39af8359db7f720e73fbdcd.jpgcf5675d8352a2eccfafe275849fec9a8.jpg

Need a course recommendation for this upcoming Saturday (July 8th) morning in the Cincinnati area. I had planned to talk to my head pro to open up some private options but being a Saturday morning, and me being a single, I didn't want to even force the issue. This is the second year in a row I'll be out that way for the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway. I'm staying in the Blue Ash area (I know there course is right there). I played Elks Run last year and while it was nice I really have no desire to go back. So I'm left with the question, is Stonelick Hills the must play? I'm willing to drop the $$ if it is indeed the best of an ok but not great lot. I was suppose to play the Ross Course at French Lick Friday but the Senior LPGA event killed that dream. As it is, I simply need a quality round in the Cincinnati area.

I'm playing Olde Stonewall in Ellwood City PA Sunday afternoon on my way home.

Home Courses
- Country Club of Scranton
- Seven Oaks GC at Colgate University

Going out to Granville Golfland for a driver fitting tomorrow. Never been on a track man before, pretty excited to see the numbers and resulting club/shaft combo.

I got fit there a month ago on their Trackman, they are very good fitters

10.5* Cobra LTDx Driver w/ Veylix Alpina Shaft

14.5 * Taylormade Stealth + Fairway wood w/ Veylix Rome Shaft

19.0* Callaway Rogue ST Max w/ Graphite Design Tour AD 75 shaft

4-PW Callaway Apex 21 w/ Accra steel 105g shafts

Edison Wedges w/ Accra Steel 115g shafts (49*, 54*, 59*)

SIK C-Series Pro Putter w/ BGT Stability Tour 2 Polar Shaft

Need a course recommendation for this upcoming Saturday (July 8th) morning in the Cincinnati area. I had planned to talk to my head pro to open up some private options but being a Saturday morning, and me being a single, I didn't want to even force the issue. This is the second year in a row I'll be out that way for the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway. I'm staying in the Blue Ash area (I know there course is right there). I played Elks Run last year and while it was nice I really have no desire to go back. So I'm left with the question, is Stonelick Hills the must play? I'm willing to drop the $$ if it is indeed the best of an ok but not great lot. I was suppose to play the Ross Course at French Lick Friday but the Senior LPGA event killed that dream. As it is, I simply need a quality round in the Cincinnati area.

The best public courses (in my opinion) in the general area are:

1)Stonelick (Best public course in Cincinnati)

2)Lassing Pointe

3)Harbor Links (actually in Indiana)

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

6)Belterra (closest to speedway)

Yesterday's round in Amarillo, Texas. Commanche Trail Tomahawk Course. 3eed30deb325892514c66411d1b5bbf2.jpg

2)Lassing Pointe

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

What about Heatherwoode?

I'm between Stonelick, Heatherwoode and Harbor Links

Home Courses

2)Lassing Pointe

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

What about Heatherwoode?

Heatherwoode is a good track. Just south of Dayton but no further away than Harbor Links...actually if you are in Blue Ash it would be closer than Harbor Links. heatherwoode is always in great shape. You can't go wrong with any of the three and I personally think Harbor Links is the hidden gem of the three just because almost nobody knows about it.

2)Lassing Pointe

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

What about Heatherwoode?

Heatherwoode is a good track. Just south of Dayton but no further away than Harbor Links...actually if you are in Blue Ash it would be closer than Harbor Links. heatherwoode is always in great shape. You can't go wrong with any of the three and I personally think Harbor Links is the hidden gem of the three just because almost nobody knows about it.

Just booked a round at Harbor Links! As a single and it being off the beaten path I think it will work out for the best! I love traditional layouts and this seems to be one! I'll post pictures when I return.

Home Courses

Playing TPC Rivers Bend tomorrow. Suggestions? Do's/don'ts?

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Beware of bridge work causing traffic delays on nearly all routes from Ohio to Kentucky. Make sure you plan accordingly. Others can chime in regarding courses but Stonelick is a nice track. I haven't played Elks Run or Stonelick since April. Legendary Run greens were alittle shaggy two weeks ago but nothing mowing them shouldn't have solved. It's been a month or so si CEO I've played Lassing. Avoid if it had been raining as some holes do not drain well.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

2)Lassing Pointe

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

I agree I need to play harbour links!

Too bad I hurt my back again and can't play tomorrow!!!

Titleist TSR2 10° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 15° HZRDUS T1100

Titleist TSR3 19° KBS Tour Hybrid Proto

PXG Gen5T 4-GW KBS Tour Stiff

Mizuno T24 56 & 60 S400

Piretti GOAT

Playing TPC Rivers Bend tomorrow. Suggestions? Do's/don'ts?

Dos-- invite me next time. Lol

Byron Morgan 006 GSS

2)Lassing Pointe

4)Legendary Run

5)Elks Run

I agree I need to play harbour links!

Too bad I hurt my back again and can't play tomorrow!!!

I'm really looking forward to it. It's a bit of the drive, 52 miles from my hotel, but nothing overly ambitious. I'm glad I'll be able to play golf in Indiana even if it isn't at French Lick! With smaller crowds at NASCAR races these days I don't have to leave my hotel until 3/330 so a trek out to Harbour Links shouldn't cause any logistic issues.

Home Courses

Played in New Mexico today for the first time. 6th day in a row golfing.15aa5e5b3bb9abd99248b08d9f65c2ee.jpg4ea5b0afacf39f207f5bd4a087d04f2a.jpg

Links de Sante Fe this morning. 58 degrees when I teed off at 7am, 3 hrs later walking off 18 it was 85 degrees. It will probably be over 100 as the day goes on. Tomorrow I play Paa Ko Ridge.

0ef2ec1389e369b9fc972a3b34563fc3.jpg2977320f4726545786c25716d619135e.jpg42a3a1804e1d0ff0ac1baaea4310d645.jpg

PS: This was my 7th day in a row golfing. Just sayin.

Completely jealous of Bend of the River!

Played TPC Rivers Bend today. Wow!!! Great place. Love the greens and layout. I got off the a rocky start blowing a drive that left me only 100 yds to the flag on #1 by hacking my SW left. Saved bogie, settled down and went out in 40. Fell apart coming in with a 48. Two doubles and a triple.

Played the members tees a little over 6400.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

TPC River's Bend is a tough course!!!!!

Today's round.....Paako Ridgeaf3f39643fd07bbcad686aa46c316fef.jpgef05097e8b6c26a2283849ea3f0531ec.jpg404d3a72115f78e804c5c0c27a7e199d.jpgdf1892973d3c08b63198fe561b32d2f0.jpg

The LPGA is playing where I played a few weeks ago...nice fun track, was crazy windy when I was up there

Byron Morgan 006 GSS

Played Pinon Hills GC in Farmington, NM today. Pretty nice course!

2971b1015f38a89d6f8b5723ceaf0772.jpg

These lessons from Brian Alderson are paying off. Struggled a bit on the back 9 bc I lacked course knowledge, but happy with an 88.

4f39c205a0b096e7048bf2957b73883c.jpg

Has anyone played Eagle Sticks this year? Have they fixed their pace of play issues? Last time I played there was in '15, and they had multiple groups stacked up on every hole.

Ping G410 9*
Tour Edge EXS 3w, 5w
Ping i210 4-U
Ping Glide Stealth 54, 60
Ping Anser 85029 Dalehead
Srixon Z-Star or Q-Star tour depending on conditions

Has anyone played Eagle Sticks this year? Have they fixed their pace of play issues? Last time I played there was in '15, and they had multiple groups stacked up on every hole.

I played on a weekend where we also played Virtues (Longaberger) last summer in July. Don't remember any pace of play issues that weekend at Eagle Sticks. Enjoyed the course more than I thought I would.