2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Busnell 1600 (tourny edition) or GX-3?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of topics about this man...in a nutshell, 1600 if you don't have really steady hands, as it's much bigger and you hold it up with both hands like binoculars. GX-3 if you want small size (small enough to fit into a cup holder in your riding cart), and the red OLED is awesome. Can't go wrong with either, but my vote goes to the GX-3. Far better warranty with the Leupold if either are to malfunction for any reason. See below picture for size scale next to my Blackberry:

gx-3-1.jpg

gx-3_2.jpg

Save yourself some coin and pick up the callaway LR550. It's legal and is awesome( gets great reviews here as well ). Just got a brand new in the box LR550 updated diablo version for $202 shipped on the bay. Just my $0.02

Callaway Rogue ST LS ***  Fujikura Rombax Type X
Callaway Rogue ST LS 3wd w/Diamana D+ Whiteboard 70TX
Callaway Rogue ST LS 5wd w/Diamana D+ Whiteboard 80X
Callaway TCB 4-GW w/Project X 6.0
Callaway Jaws RAW 56/60
EvnRoll 5.2 Short Slant

Thanks for the replies thus far. I've had a bushnell for about 5 years now, the Yardage Pro XL, and it's worked great, so I'm leaning towards bushnell. I also like that it has slightly have magnification and a 9V battery instead of a CR2. I probably wouldn't upgrade, but I got some extra cash as a birthday present and the clubs are set so I'm looking into a new range finder. Keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

I've had both (1500 actually, but basically the same). differences that I noticed:

bushnell is bigger w/ horizontal hold, perhaps less prone to shake, slightly greater mag @ 7x, perhaps faster to lock on target, no blue tint, 9v battery w/ excellent life
leupold- much smaller, very solid build, oled display is great

both are great choices. the feel of each might make a difference. if you're used to bushnell, it might be harder to get used to a leupold

Thanks for the replies thus far. I've had a bushnell for about 5 years now, the Yardage Pro XL, and it's worked great, so I'm leaning towards bushnell. I also like that it has slightly have magnification and a 9V battery instead of a CR2. I probably wouldn't upgrade, but I got some extra cash as a birthday present and the clubs are set so I'm looking into a new range finder. Keep the suggestions coming. Thanks!

CR2 batteries are really cheap if bought online (less than $2 a piece), so don't let that necessarily deter you from a range finder that accepts that battery. Bushnell recently introduced a new model, the Tour Z6 (which suspiciously looks similar to the GX-3), which also takes a CR2 battery, to be released in April:

tourz6.jpg

And as cmrl suggested, the Callaway LR550 is a great range finder too...it's faster picking up targets by a second or two over the GX-3.

And finally, though I prefer a range finder over a GPS, also to be released in April is the Expresso WR62 GPS watch, similar to the Garmin S1 but supposed to also have hazard information:

expressowr62.jpg

As you can tell, avgjoe is a Bushnell fan, and I'm obviously a Leupold fan...it's just a matter of what works best for you. Personally, if I were a Tour caddie, I would be using the 1600 but for everyday golf, I highly prefer the GX-3. If you can, try to get your hands on a Leupold and take a look at the red OLED...that alone, might sway you to opt for the GX-3.

[quote name='Greentouring' timestamp='1329254908' post='4286169']
Far better warranty with the Leupold if either are to malfunction for any reason.

Bushnell warranty is 2 years, Leupold is 1 year...not sure how that is far better...

The TourZ6 is awesome by the way. Got to try one at the PGA Show in January. Red Vivid Display and fast ranging time. Very nice.
[/quote]

I didn't mean the length of time, I meant dealing with customer service representatives for warranty/repair services...it's been discussed ad nauseum. Leupold has been known to honor warranties (either for free or for a nominal charge) of products that are years beyond the length of their stated warranty. Just ask any owners of their rifle scopes or hunting range finders. If it's good enough for the U.S. Military to use Leupold, it's good enough for me...

[quote name='asong77' timestamp='1329256011' post='4286289']
Far better warranty with the Leupold if either are to malfunction for any reason.

Bushnell warranty is 2 years, Leupold is 1 year...not sure how that is far better...

The TourZ6 is awesome by the way. Got to try one at the PGA Show in January. Red Vivid Display and fast ranging time. Very nice.
[/quote]

I didn't mean the length of time, I meant dealing with customer service representatives for warranty/repair services...it's been discussed ad nauseum. Leupold has been known to honor warranties (either for free or for a nominal charge) of products that are years beyond the length of their stated warranty. Just ask any owners of their rifle scopes or hunting range finders. If it's good enough for the U.S. Military to use Leupold, it's good enough for me...

[/quote]

Ah...hate to burst your bubble but the U.S. Military also buys Bushnell Scopes, binoculars, and night vision optics.

[quote name='Greentouring' timestamp='1329425880' post='4302217']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah...hate to burst your bubble but the U.S. Military also buys Bushnell Scopes, binoculars, and night vision optics.
[/quote]

Greentouring - I am certainly no expert when it comes to US Military and government contracts, and I read the numerous mentions about the US Military-used Leupold scopes and rangefinders on non-golf forums when I was researching Leupold as an overall company, hence the passing mention of it in my post...

I didn't know that Bushnell also supplied the US Military with optics too...and it's great that they are. But nowhere did I mention that they DIDN'T either...and now, I know, thanks to you. But question for you...did you have to inform me to that fact by being such a pr*ck?

I get it...you're a Bushnell fan...that's fine. They make great products, and if you bothered to see my first reply to OP, I even recommended the 1600 to him if he didn't have steady hands, as the GX-3 is a lot smaller and a little more difficult to pick up pins with shaky hands. I even brought up the new BUSHNELL Tour Z6 as a possible option. And finally, all I did was give my personal opinion as OP had requested in creating his thread.

Then you come in on your mighty horse and don't contribute a single thing other than to refute my opinion with a wise-a*s remark? You've been a member for 3 months, and you have 13 posts in total, and every single one has been about Bushnell. So you're either a Bushnell representative, or such a fanboy of Bushnell that you don't bother to post about any other topic outside of Bushnell. Either way, at the end of the day when everything has been said and done, there is at least one obvious and concrete fact...which is that you're a dipsh*t. Thank you and good night.

[quote name='asong77' timestamp='1329447470' post='4305033']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Greentouring - I am certainly no expert when it comes to US Military and government contracts, and I read the numerous mentions about the US Military-used Leupold scopes and rangefinders on non-golf forums when I was researching Leupold as an overall company, hence the passing mention of it in my post...

I didn't know that Bushnell also supplied the US Military with optics too...and it's great that they are. But nowhere did I mention that they DIDN'T either...and now, I know, thanks to you. But question for you...did you have to inform me to that fact by being such a pr*ck?

I get it...you're a Bushnell fan...that's fine. They make great products, and if you bothered to see my first reply to OP, I even recommended the 1600 to him if he didn't have steady hands, as the GX-3 is a lot smaller and a little more difficult to pick up pins with shaky hands. I even brought up the new BUSHNELL Tour Z6 as a possible option. And finally, all I did was give my personal opinion as OP had requested in creating his thread.

Then you come in on your mighty horse and don't contribute a single thing other than to refute my opinion with a wise-a*s remark? You've been a member for 3 months, and you have 13 posts in total, and every single one has been about Bushnell. So you're either a Bushnell representative, or such a fanboy of Bushnell that you don't bother to post about any other topic outside of Bushnell. Either way, at the end of the day when everything has been said and done, there is at least one obvious and concrete fact...which is that you're a dipsh*t. Thank you and good night.
[/quote]

+1

FWIW, I'd feel better about a Leupold purchase long-term than a Bushnell purchase simply because of customer service.

With that being said, the products are very comparable. You're going to get virtually the same read out from either so it really just comes down to little things like size, oled, magnification, etc.

I actually ordered a brand new GX-3 from intheholegolf.com last week for $246 shipped. They were back ordered and I ended up getting an upgraded GX-3i yesterday. When I got it I noticed that there was no clip on the case that would make the case attachable to a ring on my bag so I gave Leupold a call and 7 minutes later I was off the phone and they were having a case with a clip sent my way. I know it's not a huge deal as it's just a case but that kind of service goes a long ways in my book.

I'm not saying Bushnell wouldn't do the same thing, but from what I've read on here, it's pretty much expected from Leupold. That's the kind of company I'd like to deal with long-term.

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow. First let me say I am very sorry that I offended you or came off as rude. I am a big fan of Bushnell and had some exceptional experiences with their products and their employees. Notice, I did not say anything negative about you or about Leupold. I just pointed out that your reasons for supporting Leupold because the U.S. Military use it can also be said for Bushnell. I never called you names or insulted you, Leupold, or your contributions to any of the treads.

If you have an opinion about a product that is fine. I gave mine as well as some facts. I'm sorry you felt you had to insult and attempt to belittle me.

[quote name='Greentouring' timestamp='1329508131' post='4310041']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow. First let me say I am very sorry that I offended you or came off as rude. I am a big fan of Bushnell and had some exceptional experiences with their products and their employees. Notice, I did not say anything negative about you or about Leupold. I just pointed out that your reasons for supporting Leupold because the U.S. Military use it can also be said for Bushnell. I never called you names or insulted you, Leupold, or your contributions to any of the treads.

If you have an opinion about a product that is fine. I gave mine as well as some facts. I'm sorry you felt you had to insult and attempt to belittle me.
[/quote]

I wasn't really offended, but I did take your "sorry to burst your bubble" statement negatively. I did insult you, but only because I felt it was provoked by you, but nevertheless, I apologize for the insult and belittlement.

With that said, I still firmly believe that it's suspicious with regards to your post history. As you earlier stated, you were at this year's PGA Show, and it's kind of fishy that the only product mention from you out of the many thousands or more products at the show is about Bushnell.

And as I mentioned already, ALL 14 of your posts are ONLY about Bushnell...coincidence? You claim that you're a big fan...so Bushnell is the ONLY company/product that you're a big fan of when it comes to golf gear, equipment, and accessories? You obviously haven't chimed in on any other topics or brands. Again, I ask...mere coincidence?

I don't want to turn this into another K59-like thread, so I'll just leave it with my final opinion...if it looks like poop and smells like poop...

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn't really offended, but I did take your "sorry to burst your bubble" statement negatively. I did insult you, but only because I felt it was provoked by you, but nevertheless, I apologize for the insult and belittlement.

With that said, I still firmly believe that it's suspicious with regards to your post history. As you earlier stated, you were at this year's PGA Show, and it's kind of fishy that the only product mention from you out of the many thousands or more products at the show is about Bushnell.

And as I mentioned already, ALL 14 of your posts are ONLY about Bushnell...coincidence? You claim that you're a big fan...so Bushnell is the ONLY company/product that you're a big fan of when it comes to golf gear, equipment, and accessories? You obviously haven't chimed in on any other topics or brands. Again, I ask...mere coincidence?

I don't want to turn this into another K59-like thread, so I'll just leave it with my final opinion...if it looks like poop and smells like poop...
[/quote]

I am a fairly new golfer and have only been playing for about 3 years and I only get to play once or twice a month. I do not post on most topics discussed on the forums because I do not have the knowledge of the game and techniques others who are posting do. However, as a 35 year old I am very up on technology and have a very good working knowledge of GPS and lasers. I feel very comfortable sharing my knowledge and experience with them.

I do know someone who is a golf enthusiest that has many connections with the golf courses in my area. He convinced a Buyer to get us into the PGA show. It was very cool, by the way. I will not say anything else as this is very frowned upon by the PGA.

I hope this will satisfy your investigation into my posts, but I doubt it. You seem very upset and still mad at me, so I will just again say I am sorry that I offended you and will not be posting about this any conversation any more.

:deadhorse:

Leupold = Nordstrom

Bushnell = Walmart

You can get the same product at both places, but the customer service and experience is better at one. And I am the owner of Bushnell 1600 Pro w/slope.

TSi2 9° HZ Gen4 Black | TSi2 16.5 HZ Gen4 Black | Ts2 19° HZ Smoke Black 

T-200 6-48° AMT Black S300 | SM10 56° 60° TTDG S300

Cameron Classic Santa Fe

[quote name='Greentouring' timestamp='1329513274' post='4310591']
I am a fairly new golfer and have only been playing for about 3 years and I only get to play once or twice a month. I do not post on most topics discussed on the forums because I do not have the knowledge of the game and techniques others who are posting do. However, as a 35 year old I am very up on technology and have a very good working knowledge of GPS and lasers. I feel very comfortable sharing my knowledge and experience with them.

I do know someone who is a golf enthusiest that has many connections with the golf courses in my area. He convinced a Buyer to get us into the PGA show. It was very cool, by the way. I will not say anything else as this is very frowned upon by the PGA.

I hope this will satisfy your investigation into my posts, but I doubt it. You seem very upset and still mad at me, so I will just again say I am sorry that I offended you and will not be posting about this any conversation any more.
[/quote]

Trust me, the last thing I'm going to get upset and mad about, is a post from a random stranger on a public Internet golf forum...I have plenty of real-world things I can get upset and mad about...

You don't need to explain yourself to me nor anyone else...and no matter what you say will satisfy my suspicion until you have a more established history. Or as you put it, "investigation"...all one has to do is click on "Find Post" under your profile to easily display all 15 of your posts (about Bushnell). Seeing is believing...at least on here.

As far as your suspect post history is concerned, nothing you say will carry much weight, at least to me...and not that you care, but until you have a few other posts on different topics OTHER than Bushnell, I don't know if you'd have any credibility with anyone else either. And that's not exclusive to you...that's how I approach any member on this site. You probably don't care what your reputation is, but even if we didn't get into a pissing match earlier, I'd still suspect all of your posts...it's absolutely nothing personal.

With that said, since you claimed that you won't be posting about this anymore, we'll leave it at that.

[quote name='stimpmeterp' timestamp='1329514566' post='4310745']
:deadhorse:

Leupold = Nordstrom

Bushnell = Walmart

You can get the same product at both places, but the customer service and experience is better at one. And I am the owner of Bushnell 1600 Pro w/slope.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I don't know why I keep responding to the Bushnell fanboy...sorry to get way off-track.

So I ended up going with the GX-3I. I thought I was going to get the older GX-3, but the GX-3I was only $339.99 with no tax and free shipping from golfdiscount.com during their President's Day sale so I couldn't pass it up. I checked out both models in stores and read lots of reviews and decided to go with the Leupold. The display seemed crisper than the Bushnell 1600, but I probably would have been happy with both. I'll post my thoughts once it arrives in the mail in a few days, but thanks to all for the reviews and tips.

Lots of topics about this man...in a nutshell, 1600 if you don't have really steady hands, as it's much bigger and you hold it up with both hands like binoculars. GX-3 if you want small size (small enough to fit into a cup holder in your riding cart), and the red OLED is awesome. Can't go wrong with either, but my vote goes to the GX-3. Far better warranty with the Leupold if either are to malfunction for any reason. See below picture for size scale next to my Blackberry:

gx-3-1.jpg

gx-3_2.jpg

Addressing the proverbial "shakes", if you are afflicted with Parkenson's Disease, the two handed type of RF won't be of much help to you either.

IDK how many times I suggested a good way to reduce/eliminate the "shakes" when using a GX-1,2,3,4 and now iSeries. It always seems to be overlooked for some unknown reason, the comment seems to be popping up every time the Leupold is compared to the Bushnell on this Board. SOOOoooooo.......! Here it is again:

Rest the Leupold on the FAT part of your thumb/hand, hold it with your "up yours" and ring fingers, (Gripped as if it was a handgun/riffle), don't get your pinky in the way of the lens :cheesy: . Stick your thumb out and rest it against any part of your face. NO MORE "SHAKES". !!!! Use the "trigger" finger (loose) to click on the capture button (on top of the RF). This is actually harder and longer to write than to do :beruo: .

Furthermore, the Leupold GX-3, GX-4 are (were at the time) made in USA from a solid block of alluminium, add the O-LED and you have the best there is on the market. I pre-ordered mine three months before they were available, believe me, I did the research (even checked out the Leica, on line).

DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: Srixon XV 
CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

[/quote]

just to correct this, the gx-3 and gx-4 models have 2 years like the bushnells. the gx1 and gx2 still have just 1 yr warranty.

from leupold.com:

[list][color=#000000][size=4][b][i][b]7. What is the warranty of your rangefinders?[/b][/i][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#413020]Warranty varies by unit. Like all electronic products, failure is an inherent possibility. We take pride in the quality of our rangefinders and offer an industry leading warranty, two year warranty on our RX-1000, GX-3, GX-4 platform. The balance of our rangefinder products offer a 1 year warranty.[/color]

[/list]

gx-3-1.jpg

gx-3_2.jpg

Addressing the proverbial "shakes", if you are afflicted with Parkenson's Disease, the two handed type of RF won't be of much help to you either.

IDK how many times I suggested a good way to reduce/eliminate the "shakes" when using a GX-1,2,3,4 and now iSeries. It always seems to be overlooked for some unknown reason, the comment seems to be popping up every time the Leupold is compared to the Bushnell on this Board. SOOOoooooo.......! Here it is again:

Rest the Leupold on the FAT part of your thumb/hand, hold it with your "up yours" and ring fingers, (Gripped as if it was a handgun/riffle), don't get your pinky in the way of the lens :cheesy: . Stick your thumb out and rest it against any part of your face. NO MORE "SHAKES". !!!! Use the "trigger" finger (loose) to click on the capture button (on top of the RF). This is actually harder and longer to write than to do :beruo: .

Furthermore, the Leupold GX-3, GX-4 are (were at the time) made in USA from a solid block of alluminium, add the O-LED and you have the best there is on the market. I pre-ordered mine three months before they were available, believe me, I did the research (even checked out the Leica, on line).

No argument from me at all. I'm one of the biggest Leupold fans out there...just ask greentouring from this thread, if you don't believe me cheesy.gif

I have pretty steady hands so I have no problem using the GX-3 with just one hand without even bracing myself. I've actually taught the very same thumb technique to some of my buddies who tremor like a 95 year old, LOL!

Glad someone finally acknowledges, did you also happen to see the mention: "from a solid block of aluminium"?

DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: Srixon XV 
CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

[quote name='mdgboxx' timestamp='1329763928' post='4332703']
Glad someone finally acknowledges, did you also happen to see the mention: "from a solid block of aluminium"?
[/quote]

No need to sell me on it...I own one. And besides, the "solid block of aluminum" might inaccurately convey that it's heavy...which it obviously is not at all.

In my opinion, there are just two things that make the GX-3 from being the PERFECT range finder...first, I would like a case that's similar to the Callaway range finders...a neoprene case/skin that fits over the body and allows you to use it while it's on the unit.

And secondly, I wish it was just a hair faster in acquiring targets...my old Callaway captured yardages almost instantly. If I never used a Callaway previously, I probably wouldn't notice any lag at all...and though it's a miniscule difference, it's definitely noticeable. Maybe this year's new model has a slighter faster acquisition time...

[quote name='avgjoe' timestamp='1329234505' post='4283571']
I've had both (1500 actually, but basically the same). differences that I noticed:

bushnell is bigger w/ horizontal hold, perhaps less prone to shake, slightly greater mag @ 7x, perhaps faster to lock on target, no blue tint, 9v battery w/ excellent life
leupold- much smaller, very solid build, oled display is great

both are great choices. the feel of each might make a difference. if you're used to bushnell, it might be harder to get used to a leupold
[/quote]
This. +1
Whichever one you end up with make sure it has 7x magnification. It makes for much easier target acquisition. My buddy has a 5x laser and it's hard to use. I have the Bushnell and it's been flawless in the 2 years I've had it.

Ping G430 LST 9 Ventus Red TR 5 Stiff

Ping G410 5 Wood Aldila Rogue 130MSI 80 X

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood VA Composites Drago 65 Stiff

Ping G425 Max 9 wood Ventus Blus 7S

Ping G710 5-PW KBS Tour

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Anser 2

You guys are making me regret my purchase of the GX-1 from Amazon yesterday for $250. ;)

The reviews seemed to be very positive for both the GX-1 and the GX-3 (with the OLED in the GX-3 being the big difference) so I thought I'd save a few bucks and go with the more basic model. I really would have liked to go for the GX-2 or GX-4 model but I'm afraid my fellow members would frown upon me having a non USGA compliant slope aid. Who wants to get DQ'ed from the 4th flight club championship due to a technicality! cheesy.gif

I'm anxious to retire my smart-phone GPS app and be able to measure my distances on the range, distances to doglegs and hazards, etc!

You guys are making me regret my purchase of the GX-1 from Amazon yesterday for $250. ;)

The reviews seemed to be very positive for both the GX-1 and the GX-3 (with the OLED in the GX-3 being the big difference) so I thought I'd save a few bucks and go with the more basic model. I really would have liked to go for the GX-2 or GX-4 model but I'm afraid my fellow members would frown upon me having a non USGA compliant slope aid. Who wants to get DQ'ed from the 4th flight club championship due to a technicality! cheesy.gif

I'm anxious to retire my smart-phone GPS app and be able to measure my distances on the range, distances to doglegs and hazards, etc!

I have the GX 1 and the GX 3. I am a caddie so it sees a lot of use. The GX 1 is a good purchase. It works just as well as the GX 3. But the red OLED screen and the small size of the GX 3 is awesome. If you don't mind spending the extra money, I would send the GX 1 back and get the GX 3. If not, no loss. The GX 1 is very nice also.

Back to the case with the clip. I got my GX 3 in the fall, and the case has no clip. IS that case just for that newer GX 3? It would be great Leupold would send me one of those.

I have the GX 1 and the GX 3. I am a caddie so it sees a lot of use. The GX 1 is a good purchase. It works just as well as the GX 3. But the red OLED screen and the small size of the GX 3 is awesome. If you don't mind spending the extra money, I would send the GX 1 back and get the GX 3. If not, no loss. The GX 1 is very nice also.

Back to the case with the clip. I got my GX 3 in the fall, and the case has no clip. IS that case just for that newer GX 3? It would be great Leupold would send me one of those.

The newer one has the same one you have.. I received my GX-3i last week and got the same case you have so I called them the next morning and they had one with a clip on its way the next day. It's just a GX-1 or GX-2 case I believe.

Titleist TSi3 8* // TENSEI 1K Black 65s

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 15* // Kai'li 80x
Taylormade SLDR 17* Rescue // Speeder 9.3s
Taylormade SLDR 19* Rescue // Matrix Black Tie 95s
Srixon ZX5 4-PW // Nippon Modus 120s
50* & 56* Taylormade MG3 // Tour Issue S-200
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2