2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

SeeMore Putters

PingManMac

I just purchased a new SeeMore putter. After the fitting and purchase, at the PGA Superstore, I decided I needed a SeeMore Hat. I e-mailed the company, Sunday Evening, and within 15 minutes I got a response from no less than the President of the company. Now that is service.

I got the chance to use the putter yesterday. It is going to replace a closet full of Scotty Camron's. I love this thing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='just win' timestamp='1358652920' post='6262707']
I have been a mediocre putter for years and a putter ho always looking for the quick fix. I got a seemore db4x not long ago and have so far putted like a never thought I could. I hope it is just not the honeymoon phase still. Time will tell.
[/quote]

Same here.

For me, after buying many putters and having variable luck, I stumbled onto a Seemore M8 in the bargain bin at my local GG at a low price. In the store it performed better and more naturally than any other putter I have ever used - even my old 2-ball - even though it was an inch shorter than I like. The great balance and center shaft, along with the visual cues, really made a difference. So I bought it cheap, extended it to 35", and stuck a new grip on it.

I've been playing it for only a couple of rounds so far (winter and all), and the thing just putts great and it really seems like I can judge distance better with it. I've made more putts and longer putts with this since I bought it than anything else, including my SC Newport and my other high-end sticks. Of course, jury is still out until the season comes into full swing, but so far I feel I have reduced my putts by about 4-5 per round. That's pretty good for me.

I met Mr. SeeMore himself "Jason" at the 2011 Sony Open. While talking to him on the practice green I asked about their putter and other stuff. It led to him building be a putter for me. He and is builder hooked me up big time. Fast forward to the 2013 Sony Open, I'm talking to another guy "Ted". I asked him about the new putters and he talked to me for like 30 mintues about the company and new stuff like design. After talking to him I sent my putter back to Franklin TN to get a new grip and 30 gram weight installed.

Not one time did these guys make me feel less then a Tour Player. They talked to me like I was one of them. Their customer service is 2nd to none IMHO. If something is wrong they fix it and then go above and beyond. I have had my SeeMore longer then any other club. I can't wait to get it back.

JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for my ebay Seemore purchase of a bronze FPG to be brought over to Thailand for me... particularly wanted to get an FPG due to the face naturally wanting to be perpendicular to swing arc at impact - like an Odyssey Bakcstryke which i currently use.

Well, today at the usual local driving range found a shop that stock Seemore here in Bangkok, Thailand - at the All Star Driving Range, it's a shop that sells putting greens (artificial) and Skycaddies, next to the Callaway shop.

I think i'm going to like the Seemore - held and swished a miled FGP and the alignent aid and balance feels just what i was looking for - it will be doing battle with a Protype black (no insert) 2-ball when they eventually get to me.

"You must lash out with every limb, like the octopus who plays the drums." p. 134

I have also become a huge fan of Seemore. I have a Bronze FGP and a MFGP2. The set up and type of stroke the Seemore's allow for seem to fit my game. In the past I have never been a great putter but stumbling upon a Seemore has changed that. I finally have confidence with putts 10 feet and in.

I would honestly say that my Seemore putter shaved 3-4 strokes off my game.

SeeMore is the kind of company a GWRX member would operate. Top shelf in every way, no detail missed and the best customer service possible. Their putters will change your game when you implement RST (Rifle-scope technology) , the heart and soul of a SeeMore putter.

I scheduled an appointment and took my son to the SeeMore Putting Institute to get a fitting and see if they really had a program specifically devoted to putting. We met with John Higgins, Sales & Marketing Director - North America and Lead Studio Instructor. John worked with Keifer for an hour in the SPI studio before he made his recommendations. He gave Keifer several models that fit his natural swing and Keifer liked the ONE CS the best. John did all the modifications himself right there at the SPI and Keifer left with a new found confidence that equipment custom made for you brings.

But it didn't stop there.

Keifer has been traveling to the institute over the winter to work with John on his putting. When we first met John I liked his personality and how well he worked with my son. Finding a great coach specializing in such a narrow field as putting was exactly what I was looking for and I am glad to know and work with John. If you asked me what was the single most important improvement Keifer gained over the winter, my answer would be confidence. He has a different attitude on the green now, what he has learned gives him the mind-set that he can and will make the putt he has in front of him. Keifer's tournament season picks back up the second weekend in March and I know he will play much better as a result of his hard work this winter.

I like SeeMore putters, but I really like their family atmosphere and willingness to help you achieve the results you want in your putting game. I strongly recommend you contact John Higgins if you want to get fitted into a putter that will improve your game.

[quote name='tommy89' timestamp='1359569687' post='6330757']
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"] :worth:[/url]
[/quote]

Ok. Here are some. 2 days ago, I was even par on front nine because of this putter. For the first time in 3 years since I started back playing seriously, I feel my putter is a major and [b]confident [/b]force in my bag. I know, sounds corny, but it's true.

Yes, SeeMore is class act when it comes to customer servce as well as making great putters.
I do a lot fittings every season, and with SeeMore you can take a mediocore putter and make them a very good putter.
Most amateurs have we work with have the same isssues, and with the SeeMore's it's a system, not just a putter that helps them.
The putter is the key to the system and the methods used to improve.
and I also have a boat load of Scotty's now collecting dust.

[quote name='yedi015' timestamp='1359504036' post='6325309']
I really want the sb1 but am unable to roll one cause no where around me do they have one. Anyone give feedback on the sb series preferably sb2
[/quote]
Cant really give you any feedback on the SB2 but i rolled the SB1 a couple of times last year and was very close to buying it but ended up with my Yes! Sally instead.

Allthough a great putter, reall easy to allign and sweet feel on impact. Also experienced a really nice distance control.

I have played seemore for years ( dont even look at other Putters). I have emailed the company with questions a few times and you always get a real, personal response from the president or vp. I had the head come loose and wanted to know some technical specs one time and the vp of manufacturing emailed me back and said to call him if I neeed any more info....class act

I live about 45 miles from their HQ.Received a SI2 for Christmas a couple years ago.After playing it 2 or 3 months decided to get it fitted. I was told they would fit it for free if I took it to them.Set up appointment and went.Excellent experience,outstanding customer service:but wait theres more;decided I wanted to try a straight shaft instead of offset. again went to HQ,again fitted,shaft swapped ,new headcover{mine lost in process?}.Told to change shaft $25.00;I agreed.Then they found out I was fitted there before and dropped the charges.Total lasped time from receiving putter to second fitting and shaft change has got to be close to18months.Expressed my thanks and was sincerely told they wanted me to be satisfied and putting my best.Good people,good product ,outstanding customer service.

Nice looking putter btw, thanks for the upload. Do any of you Seemore users forward press the putter? I used a Seemore for a few weeks, but started pulling everything due to setting up with the vertical shaft. I love the Seemore putters, but I lean the shaft about 3-5 degrees. Therefore I don't have enough loft and I see part of the red dot. my question is, can I have BOTH shaft lean AND proper loft in any model Seemore putter? Has anyone elso struggled with this?

No, you cannot use a forward press with a SeeMore. That is on purpose as the dot and white lines are there to make sure your set up, posture, and ball position are consistent, plus the loft is 2.5*. If you are taught properly how to do those things you will not pull your putts. Also, forward press is not a consistent way to putt as you have no way to be sure your press is the same each time, and you may change the loft of your putter every time you putt.

[quote name='yedi015' timestamp='1359504036' post='6325309']
I really want the sb1 but am unable to roll one cause no where around me do they have one. Anyone give feedback on the sb series preferably sb2
[/quote]

I had an SB1 & it felt very similar to a Scotty Cameron Kombi, but the SB1 just felt nicer in the sense that I like the center shaft & the RST which seemore is obviouslt known for.

I've gamed many camerons but switched over to seemore's

They are a great company with superb putters. I am kind of baffled as to why there are not more pros using them on tour?

I had a mFGP until late last year, I would say possibly the best putter I have owned. I had it for about 2.5 years and it was a superb putter, still unsure whether I should have sold it, but the deed is done.

Putting with everything else since has been woeful and don't imagine that it will be long until I replace it with another mFPG.

Cobra F Speed 10.5 ProLaunch Blue tipped 1/2"
Benross V5 18* Accra Dymatch RT
Ping i20 4-Pw CFS S
Titleist Vokey 52* DG S200
MD Beryllium 56* PX flighted 6.0
Seemore FGP Brass (black finish)

I made a mistake and put something other than my Seemore in the bag yesterday. Rectified that immediately. I have used the FGP for a while now but am considering something with a little more MOI just to smooth out my path which I can manipulate ever so slightly sometimes.

Irons - Titleist 620MB/CB - Nippon Modus 125S

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Raw 51*/08* S Grind, 55*/09* D Grind 59*/09* C Grind - Modus 125 Wedge

Hybrid - Ping G425 4h lofted all the way down - Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w - Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25

Putter - Odyssey #7

I've gone for a SC Fastback 1.5 but was close to a SeeMore DB4-x in a mid mallet.

Any love here for the DB4 series here?

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Titleist 917 D3 9.5° - GD Tour AD MJ 7TX
Titleist 917 F2 15° - Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S
Mizuno MP H4 3 Driving Iron - KBS Tour S
Titleist 718 AP3 4-PW - KBS Tour S+
Callaway Mack Daddy 2 50.12°S
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 54.10°[/font]
[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX 3.0 [/font][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]58.09°
Scotty 2018 FB 1st of 500[/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Scotty 2018 Global Ltd Fastback[/font]

Had the chance to roll a ton of putters at the PGA show and far and away the one that felt the best in my hands was the mFGP. It just lines up so well, and I LOVE looking down at the lines and knowing I've got the ball in the proper position. I've struggled through the years with ball position and hand position, so just having that eliminated is such a relief. And the feel of the m-line is phenomenal. I love a soft putter and this one felt as good as I've ever rolled. Can't wait for mine to show up. Too bad we have a foot of snow here, but I'll be wearing out the carpet putting until the season arrives.