Justin Thomas irritates me

BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.
«1

Comments

  • SnipermanSniperman Members Posts: 2,000 ✭✭
    Pretty sure he didn't step on his line...he skipped over it
    M2 Atmos Black

    M2 Speeder

    Ping G Tensei Blue

    p790 Modus 130

    O-Works Red 7s
    Z Star XV
  • vwgolfervwgolfer Members Posts: 1,962 ✭✭
    I am more irritated that joe buck would say how much that putt is worth.
    F8 attas cool
    F8 3w. attas 3
    F6 hybrid. vts silver
    Z565. recoil 95
    Pur wedges
    Piretti Matera
  • coreylcoreyl Hacker Members Posts: 1,169 ✭✭
    Bassi wrote:


    Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.




    What about his equipment bothers you?
  • hurricanes7hurricanes7 Members Posts: 2,846 ✭✭
    joe buck is a dumbass
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]DRIVER- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
    3 WOOD- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
    HYBRID- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
    IRONS- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
    GAP- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
    SAND- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
    LOB- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
    PUTTER- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
    BALL- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font]
  • wfrogge1wfrogge1 Members Posts: 1,192 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2017 #6
    These young whipper snappers need to stay off my lawn

    homepage_EB20081217REVIEWS812179989AR.jpg
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    coreyl wrote:

    Bassi wrote:


    Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.




    What about his equipment bothers you?


    My bad. This is the forum I snoop around most often. Clicked it by default
  • hurricanes7hurricanes7 Members Posts: 2,846 ✭✭
    i dont like justin because he hits his 3 wood 300 yards
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]DRIVER- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
    3 WOOD- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
    HYBRID- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
    IRONS- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
    GAP- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
    SAND- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
    LOB- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
    PUTTER- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
    BALL- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font]
  • misplacedtexan83misplacedtexan83 Members Posts: 15,316 ✭✭
    He skipped over it but it was half @$;$ attempt..
    Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ UST Mamyia Proforce V2 6F4 (US Open Edition)

    Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

    Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

    Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

    Callaway Tactical Wedges 50S & 54S & 58W w/ True Temper S200

    Odyssey #6 Long Neck White Hot


    #lookatthebaby #teamcallaway
  • WoodersonWooderson Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    Holy ****!! How many people stepped in that line throughout the day?
    Let me tell you what Wooderson is packin'
    Ping G400 Max 9° Tour 65 Stiff
    Callaway Epic Flash 15°/18°
    Ping G410 22°
    Titleist 818 H1 25°
    G410 6-PW
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth GW/SW
    Ping Eye2 LW
    Piretti Potenza
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    It didn't look to me like he skipped over it but I did watch it on Sling and we can't rewind so I only saw it once. He definitely wasn't as mindful to someone else's line as most of the guys on tour are. You guys really don't think his attitude is off-putting at all?

    And the Joe Buck references are spot on. I'm a Pats fan and Red Sox fan. His dumb a** announcing ruins championship moments for me.
  • AThompson_3AThompson_3 Members Posts: 1,401 ✭✭
    Justin Thomas is one of the best guys in golf. Get over yourself if you think otherwise. It's the same with the Spieth hate during the players. Your still just jealous of the attention and fun they have on their SB trips. Get over it. Also with regards to the intent of the post, he DIDN'T step in the line. Quit hating on JT. Fowler, JT, and Speith are a huge part of the future of this game for the next 20 years. Get used to seeing them.

    Also Joe Buck is cool as **** and does a fantastic job.
    Driver: Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 6X
    3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2 15* Diamana D+ 70X
    Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 19* Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Black 9X
    Irons: Mizuno MP-25 4-P DGTI X100
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 55S, 60M Project X 6.5
    Putter(s): Odyssey O Works 7s Black, Bettinardi BB1F
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1
    Bag: Sun Mountain Four-5
  • HighSpeedSceneHighSpeedScene Banned Posts: 3,183
    Just came here to see if CD had posted something...moving along
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,370 ✭✭
    Thank god something else bothers someone. For a minute there i was worried we didn't hate enough things or enough people
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w/Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56 w/S300
    Callaway MD 2.0 60 PM grind w/s300
    SGC Northwood Center Shaft 400g
  • VindogVindog Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer! Members Posts: 17,498 ✭✭
    Troll Tide!!!
    run of the mill driver with stock shaft
    a couple of outdated hybrids
    shovel-ier shovels
    wedges from same shovel company
    some putter with a dead insert and
    a hideous grip
  • McCann1McCann1 Tour Player Members Posts: 1,729 ✭✭
    OP I know from meeting the man in person, if you do something that Harmon doesn't appreciate then that man will tell you. I think you're making a situation out of nothing
    Enjoy the chase.
  • pickerjohnpickerjohn pickerjohn Members Posts: 2,096 ✭✭
    Justin Thomas is a fine young man, well liked and respected by his peers
    TBD
    Tour Edge Exotics CB 4 16.5 Regular Flex
    Cobra Baffler hybrid 22* Regular
    Mizuno MP 59 5-PW PX 5.0
    Callaway MD2 Tour Grind wedges 54 & 58
    T.P Mills Professional One 35"
    Bridgesone E6 Soft Yellow
  • Justin.BJustin.B Members Posts: 197
    Stupid post. Thank you and good night :-)
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66


    Justin Thomas is one of the best guys in golf. Get over yourself if you think otherwise. It's the same with the Spieth hate during the players. Your still just jealous of the attention and fun they have on their SB trips. Get over it. Also with regards to the intent of the post, he DIDN'T step in the line. Quit hating on JT. Fowler, JT, and Speith are a huge part of the future of this game for the next 20 years. Get used to seeing them.



    Also Joe Buck is cool as **** and does a fantastic job.


    I have a feeling even responding to this is a waste of time but here we go. I've got no reason to get over myself. You're **** right I'm jealous of him and all the guys on tour... you are too! Never said the kid was a bad guy. Don't think that in any way shape or form. Just wish he wouldn't throw a tantrum on the course. Im a Fowler fan and hope he wins every week so don't think this is some old guy hating on the younger generation.
  • HighSpeedSceneHighSpeedScene Banned Posts: 3,183
    Everything sucks - and if you dont agree, you're part of everything.
  • SOONERMAGICSOONERMAGIC "If you ain't livin you're dyin" Members Posts: 1,983
    image/crazy2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crazy2:' />
  • ctimectime Members Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Hey Bassi.



    Get over yourself. You sound like the kind of guy who would call in a rules violation.
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.
  • Burt ChanceBurt Chance I'm just here for the free beer. Members Posts: 767 ✭✭
    Bassi wrote:


    Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.




    Lol, quit watching golf then.



    Anyone else see the irony here? This guy is bitching about other people bitching. LOL. Weirdo.
    Nike Vapor Speed TW Driver 10.5 °
    TM M2 3W-15°
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 Iron 17°
    TaylorMade M1 3 Rescue 19°
    TaylorMade RSi TP Forged 4-PW
    Nike Engage 50 & 54 ° SS 60° DS
    Ping Karsten 1959 Anser 2
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    ctime wrote:


    Hey Bassi.



    Get over yourself. You sound like the kind of guy who would call in a rules violation.


    Thanks for sharing your opinion on something. Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't aloud to do the same.
  • JackpotJohnnyJackpotJohnny Members Posts: 2,502 ✭✭
    Bassi wrote:


    Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.




    I'd like to hear your opinion on Rahms temper, and what transpired Friday
  • VindogVindog Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer! Members Posts: 17,498 ✭✭
    Rahmer is just a fiery Spaniard.
    run of the mill driver with stock shaft
    a couple of outdated hybrids
    shovel-ier shovels
    wedges from same shovel company
    some putter with a dead insert and
    a hideous grip
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66
    Johnny4379 wrote:

    Bassi wrote:


    Did everyone miss the "?" I put at the end of the original question I asked? I literally asked if anyone else saw it. Then said in a second comment I don't have a DVD to rewind and check what I thought I saw. I like JT. I made the joke yesterday that I need some hot pink pants now because of him. I've cheered on Fowler every Sunday for as many years as I can remember. I'm not hating on the younger generation. If you honestly don't think that JT has a temper on the course and let's emotions get the better of him more than most of the guys out here, cool. I see that and that's an opinion. I don't hate the guy are wish anything bad to happen to him. Just wanted to see if anyone else saw what I thought I saw. But f*** me for opening a hornets nest.




    I'd like to hear your opinion on Rahms temper, and what transpired Friday
    I love him and I love everyone else..... is that the safe answer? I feel like i need to dodge some bullets on here now....
  • Fairways_and_GreensFairways_and_Greens Members Posts: 760 ✭✭
    You are the only one that saw it. He hopped over it.
    Rogue Sub Zero 9° Kuro Kage Dual Core tx
    917 F2 15° Diamana S+ 80x
    917 F2 18° ATX Blue 85x
    915H.d 20.5° Modus3 105x
    Z765 Modus3 125x
    Z765 51° Modus3 125x
    Mack Daddy Forged 58° Super Peening Blue
    EvnRoll 8
    Z Star XV
  • BassiBassi Members Posts: 66

    Bassi wrote:


    Am I the only one that saw JT walk on Harmons line on 18 right before Joe Buck announced that putt was for half a million bucks? The spoiled teenager routine is getting old for me. And he's not the only young star that gets too whiny for my taste.




    Lol, quit watching golf then.



    Anyone else see the irony here? This guy is bitching about other people bitching. LOL. Weirdo.
    Lol quit reading posts on the internet then LOL. Weirdo. LOL



    You are the only one that saw it. He hopped over it.


    Thank you for the answer I was looking for and no snide remarks!
This discussion has been closed.