ecco biom hybrid 3

Comments

• ETgolfETgolf Members Posts: 141 ✭✭
    ETgolf wrote:

chris975d wrote:

bmellisen wrote:

ETgolf wrote:

Does anyone know if shoes.com restocks these things? i really want the Biom 3 in the BOA offering, but they only have size 39 at the moment. I may spring for the standard laced shoes if they dont typically restock as the deal is just too good

I can't say they do every time but they did with the pair I bought. Was out of stock in my size. Checked a week later was in stock.

Actually, if what I'm seeing in my cart now, everything has been restocked. There was only one colorway available in 45 (my size), now all the colors are available. As well as the BOA greys! Yep...about to buy another pair with the 30% code, and the $15 in rewards bucks I've gotten from my other orders. Lol. BOA for $154 - $15 - 6% from Ebates.... no brainer.

talk about timing, just checked this thread and ran to shoes.com. My size is back in the BOA. only issue is none of the codes are working!

PHEW! It worked. Man what a deal. might get two...
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,355 ✭✭
    **** Gina, these shoes are comfortable.
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers Posts: 5,355 ✭✭
    Anyone doing anything specific to care for these?
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • Bad9Bad9 Members Posts: 4,217 ✭✭
    Does the Biom 3 fit the same as the original Biom?
    Ping G400 10.5°/Xcaliber SL r flex
    Callaway Heavenwood Xcaliber SL r flex
    Maltby KE4 Tour 25°/Xcaliber HY r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 28°/Xcaliber HY r flex
    Ping I200 5-G/CFS70 r flex
    Maltby Tricept 54°/Xcaliber r flex
    Maltby Tricept 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
  • bazinkybazinky Members Posts: 1,654 ✭✭
    bmellisen wrote:

Drudersh wrote:

Can anyone compare how low to the ground your feet sit in these to something like an Ecco Biom Zero or Cage Pro?

Maybe sit slightly higher than the cage pro. Slightly. But if they do it is very negligible. I go back and forth between the 3 and the cage pro and have no issues

Is the sizing on these the same as the Cage Pro? My Cage Pros fit me perfect and are easily the most comfortable golf shoes I've owned. I'm an Ecco convert now, and need a good waterproof shoe. Plus I love the styling on these ...
    Cobra LTD @10.5 - UST Elements Chrome 6F4
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5 @C1 (15.75) - MRC D+ Limited 80 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro @20 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro @23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S or Ping i20 4i - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping i20 5i-UW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping Glide 54 SS - CFS Wedge S - Blue Dot
    Ping Glide 58 ES - CFS Wedge S - Black Dot
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red Half-Sightline - 35"
  • bmellisenbmellisen Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭
    bazinky wrote:

bmellisen wrote:

Drudersh wrote:

Can anyone compare how low to the ground your feet sit in these to something like an Ecco Biom Zero or Cage Pro?

Maybe sit slightly higher than the cage pro. Slightly. But if they do it is very negligible. I go back and forth between the 3 and the cage pro and have no issues

Is the sizing on these the same as the Cage Pro? My Cage Pros fit me perfect and are easily the most comfortable golf shoes I've owned. I'm an Ecco convert now, and need a good waterproof shoe. Plus I love the styling on these ...

From my experience they fit similiar to the cage pro if you wear the cage pro with both insoles in them. If you take the removable insole out of the cage pros then they are roomier than biom.

The biom may be slightly more form fitting but the leather is softer so it’s not an issue.

But I have same size in both.
  • gmyers22gmyers22 Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Guys, I need a little help. I ordered these from shoes.com in 46m and received them. They fit a little bigger than my other Ecco's and noticed they say 46 extra width in the bottom of the shoe. Do any of yours say the same?

Thanks in advance from r looking.
    bmellisen wrote:

bazinky wrote:

bmellisen wrote:

Drudersh wrote:

From my experience they fit similiar to the cage pro if you wear the cage pro with both insoles in them. If you take the removable insole out of the cage pros then they are roomier than biom.

The biom may be slightly more form fitting but the leather is softer so it's not an issue.

But I have same size in both.

Thanks! Sounds like these will be perfect, since I wear my Cage Pro's with both insoles.
    Callaway X2Hot Pro @23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S or Ping i20 4i - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,332 ClubWRX
    gmyers22 wrote:

Guys, I need a little help. I ordered these from shoes.com in 46m and received them. They fit a little bigger than my other Ecco's and noticed they say 46 extra width in the bottom of the shoe. Do any of yours say the same?

Both of mine say that.
    TM Mini 11.5 Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
    edited Apr 26, 2018 #101
    Warrick wrote:

gmyers22 wrote:

thanks

Both of mine say that.

gmyers22 wrote:

Warrick wrote:

gmyers22 wrote:

Both of mine say that.

gmyers22 wrote:

The extra width should be reference to the fact you can remove the top insole to get extra width in the shoe. Not that you got extra wide size.
    bmellisen wrote:

gmyers22 wrote:

The extra width should be reference to the fact you can remove the top insole to get extra width in the shoe. Not that you got extra wide size.
    thanks for the response
  • portlandportland Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭
    edited Apr 27, 2018 #104
    portland wrote:

I just ordered the black/buffed silver from shoes.com . If I don’t like the color, looks like shoes.com has free exchanges (and hopefully they restock the colors)

For those wondering, the shoes were $151 with tax and I am getting $17 from Ebates. So, $134 all in. Great deal!

Black/buffed silver arrived today. I am returning them though. They are too shiny and reflective, not a fan of the design on the upper. The fit is awesome though, very comfortable.

My gray/lime BOAs arrive on Monday at least image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
    Srixon Z Star
  • timsiegletimsiegle Addict Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Wore mine for the first time on the course today, only problem was they got all dusty! Wiped with a damp cloth and back to new.

Comfort is off the charts and grip was perfect walking 18.
    [font=georgia,serif]Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5*
    Titleist 915F 16.5*
    Titleist 910H 20.5*
    [/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Ping G Crossover #4[/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Ping S55 5-PW
    Cleveland 588 Satin 50.08*
    [/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Vokey SM6 F 54.14* [/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Ping Glide 60* TS
    Odyssey White Hot Pro #7
    [/font]
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 3,944 ✭✭
    Tried these on again today and loved them.
    Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
    Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
    Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
    Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
    Putter: SeeMore mFGP
    Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV
  • JTD0314JTD0314 Members Posts: 443 ✭✭
    bmellisen wrote:

gmyers22 wrote:

Mine say the same. The 44s are too big for me. I am going to return for 43s. I am a 10.5. I am surprised the 44s are too big.
    I played 36 in mine yesterday, just a really awesome shoe all around. My 3rd pair is arriving today, won't be wearing anything else anytime soon. I can't think of anything bad to say about them.
    TM Mini 11.5 Smoke 70
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • ETgolfETgolf Members Posts: 141 ✭✭
    My BOA came today. Amazingly comfortable. Hoping to sneak out early Thursday for a round. I usually wear 44 Ecco and sized down at the recs on here and it was definitely the right call.
    edited May 1, 2018 #110
    My gray/lime BOAs arrived today. Perfect fit and comfort, love the styling also. I went with my standard Ecco size. My only worry is that they will look really worn/beat up after a few rounds as my prior Ecco shoes have. We will see....
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Srixon Z Star
  • coomdaddycoomdaddy ClubWRX Posts: 74 ✭✭
    I wear 11-11.5 depending on the make. The 45s are plenty big but not too big. YMMV
    portland wrote:

My gray/lime BOAs arrived today. Perfect fit and comfort, love the styling also. I went with my standard Ecco size. My only worry is that they will look really worn/beat up after a few rounds as my prior Ecco shoes have. We will see....

This color is one of two pairs I have of the 3’s. Have at least 10 rounds and they look brand new.
  • kmbeankmbean Members Posts: 918 ✭✭
    Shoes.con customer service leaves a lot to be desired as a PSA
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members Posts: 3,521 ✭✭
    I just got these from PGA Superstore. They’re about $50 off retail and very comfy and stylish:

kmbean wrote:

Shoes.con customer service leaves a lot to be desired as a PSA

I have made a few returns and exchanges, always been a quick, easy process, never had a problem.
    TM Mini 11.5 Smoke 70
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,912 ClubWRX
    portland wrote:

I just got these in as well. I got 2 of the laced version of the Biom3s as well, and honestly wish I had went all BOA. The BOA pair's styling and fit I like much more than the laced version. I still like the laced version, but the BOA looks even better on foot, and feels just a bit better. One of my pair of laced is unworn...they may be going back in exchange for another pair of BOAs.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
    chris975d wrote:

portland wrote:

I just got these in as well. I got 2 of the laced version of the Biom3s as well, and honestly wish I had went all BOA. The BOA pair's styling and fit I like much more than the laced version. I still like the laced version, but the BOA looks even better on foot, and feels just a bit better. One of my pair of laced is unworn...they may be going back in exchange for another pair of BOAs.

This is the first pair of BOA shoes I have ever had. Played in them today. Reallly comfortable and my shoes were tight the entire round. I will be going with another BOA pair in the future.
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Srixon Z Star
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Members Posts: 13,131 ✭✭
    JDFish wrote:

JMarq83 wrote:

JDFish wrote:

Just received my pair in gray (the cross hatch design). Very comfortable right out of the box. Maybe a hair smaller than the same size in the Biom 2 GTX but I wear the Kentwook tour profiles. I'll try an slightly thinner Kentwool, but I don't anticipate any problems either way.

Pictures please? I'm really interested in this design/colorway. Thanks

Here you go. I ordered size 43 because that is what my Biom 2 GTX are and they fit perfectly. However, these seem to fit smaller than the Biom 2 GTX so I am going to return them for a 44. These should be cooler in Summer as the leather is lighter than the Biom 2 GTX.

So I really like the black/silver version of these. But what do you do when they get scuffed? Don’t know how you could ever touch those up.

Ping G400
    Callaway Rogue 3w, HW
    Ping G 4 hybrid
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
    Vokey 58 M grind
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
    I really wish they offered the white/black pair in BOA ...
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 3,944 ✭✭
    bazinky wrote:
    I really wish they offered the white/black pair in BOA ...

I love the white and blue BOA pair. I want to start there and also get a silver checked looking pair too.
    Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
    Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
    Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
    Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
    Putter: SeeMore mFGP
    Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV
  • toyportoypor Members Posts: 205 ✭✭
    Has anyone seen/or own the concrete/scarlet model? Was looking for the white/black but out of stock in my size. I already have Biom 2 in white, so I am thinking the concrete might not be a bad option? Is it basically just an off white? I just don’t want anything too Grey since I already have a pair of the white/silver and definitely don’t want anything that looks beige (personal preference).

The white/silver are fantastic looking imho and are even more comfortable/stable than prior Biom Hybrid models. Best shoes I have owned.