Game Golf PRO

12346»

Comments

• larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,206 ✭✭
    All I can say is, I just enjoyed my latest headache-free round with Arccos 360 today. It's getting better by every week with constant update.
  • jg1166jg1166 Members Posts: 335 ✭✭
    edited Mar 8, 2019 10:15pm #153
    Played today and it appears to have settled down only missed 1 shot a drive on the 4th hole all putts registered and it worked perfectly

Signs are good
  • new2g0lfnew2g0lf Members Posts: 3,309 ✭✭
    edited Mar 10, 2019 9:25am #154
    It seems they rushed the announcement and delivery dates to protect their market share and it's blown up in their faces. The upgrades were ambitious in both hardware and software so they clearly didn't given themselves enough time for alpha and beta testing which turned us all into paying beta testers.

I doubt they are going out of business, they are backed by some pretty big pockets and until recently were really only fighting it out with Arccos. Maintaining market share will be tougher going forward with Garmin entering the market and Bushnell likely not far behind.
    Driver - Ping G400 MAX 10.5*
    Woods - XXIO 10 3W
    Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
    Irons - Home - PXG Gen 2 0311P 5-GW Away - Ping i500 5-AW
    Wedge - Vokey TVD 56* K Grind
    Putter - Seemore Nashville mFGP2 SS Mallet Black
    Ball - KSig, TM TP5X, Snell MTB
  • mrbanditmrbandit Always be da Wolf!!! Members Posts: 99
    I have been with GameGolf from the beginning. The Pro unit was a disappointment, worked with support for a month to get it to work, it would not tag any of the clubs, even after they send me a replacement model just to rule out diffectiveness.

At the end I had to return the unit and go back to the older model with work just fine.

Hopefully the fix the bugs on the product and release a better version of it.

Calaway Epic 10.5 - Driver
    Mizuno ST 180 - 3-Wood, with Paderson Launch F30 -1 UP D9
    Mizuno CLK - 3-Hybrid, with CLK Paderson Ballistic 80 HUT 20 1 UP
    Mizuno JPX-850 - 4-Hybrid
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 6-PW Irons, w/SteelFiber i125
    Mizuno MS18 - Wedges , 50, 54, 56 Black Finish
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport Mallet 2- Putter
    TaylorMade TPx and Project A- Ball

Have Clubs will Travel ..
  • pnd4pndpnd4pnd Lefty Boomers Posts: 51 ✭✭
    going on two weeks waiting for a refund. Not fond of the way these guys run their business.
  • g-offg-off Members Posts: 315 ✭✭
    emailed them on march 1 and still haven't heard back, emailed them again today.................................
    epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

hogan ft worth hi 22

edel sls 01 5-s

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • GautamaGautama Members Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Yikes...
    "I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"

-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom
  • matchavezmatchavez Members Posts: 4,077 ✭✭

I pre-ordered, and I'm finally about to get mine... have to admit I'm afraid.

• jg1166jg1166 Members Posts: 335 ✭✭

@matchavez said:
    I pre-ordered, and I'm finally about to get mine... have to admit I'm afraid.

It should be fine it appears most of the initial errors have been fixed especially with the latest firm ware upgrades for the medallion and the sensors.

Used it yesterday, on a course I rarely play and for the first time it did not miss a shot, including putts, and had no false reading so it appears to be through the worst of the issues, as long as you get all the upgrades before you start using.

• pnd4pndpnd4pnd Lefty Boomers Posts: 51 ✭✭

finally got my refund...

• g-offg-off Members Posts: 315 ✭✭

and 10 days later still no response from customer service............................................

epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

hogan ft worth hi 22

edel sls 01 5-s

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • jjb67jjb67 Bixby, OKMembers Posts: 2

Trying to update the firmware on my medallion. After 30 minutes, it still shows progress at 0%. Anyone have this issue? How long should it take to update?

• jjb67jjb67 Bixby, OKMembers Posts: 2

Quick update, Game Golf support responded very quickly and had me reinstall the app. That took care of the issues I was having. Going to the course to actually try it out this afternoon!

• buckeyefan23buckeyefan23 Members Posts: 180 ✭✭

After having item in the box since mid Jan I opened it up tonight in the hopes of pairing everything for tomorrows round.
    Except none or the tags would pair (despite me getting close to the light bulb). Then round this thread and saw it really needs done outside. Will try it in the morning just hoping all of that plus the firmware fun doesn't take more than 90 minutes as that's all the time I have tomorrow and have already pissed away 2 hours on it tonight.

• buckeyefan23buckeyefan23 Members Posts: 180 ✭✭

Tried this morning outside but no luck. Maybe cause it's cloudy?

• Dat_DudeDat_Dude Members Posts: 1,061 ✭✭

Add one to the refund tally. I pre-ordered, was able to tag all but 2. They shipped 2 replacement tags (took about 3 weeks), and one of them doesn't work either. I have done this on sunny days and under bright LED lights. I emailed 2 weeks ago again asking for replacements but of course they still haven't shown up. I emailed customer service twice asking for a status and nobody responds.

Then I tried to update the firmware on the tags which was successful on all but 2 or 3. It was a long winter but I have finally taken it out a couple times. First time it worked pretty well. Only a few missed shots. Now, the Driver and GW tags don't work at all.

It is one thing to release a product not ready for use, it is another thing to ignore loyal customers and provide terrible customer service. I have owned every version of GG. No more.

2G0gwPW.png Rogue Sub Zero w/Evenflow 6.0. Iomic Sticky Grip
    qk7JL4a.jpg 915f Rogue 80 Black
    UDFLwAA.jpg G30 2H, i25 4H
    LAg5lcd.png 6-8 0311XF, 9-GW, 0311 w/Nippon 950GH
    qk7JL4a.jpg TVD K (56, 60) w/DG S200
    VzVRa6l.png Spider Tour DJ Edition
    qk7JL4a.jpg ProV1x
    http://www.gamegolf.com/player/datdude
    WITB Link
12346»