2019 Club Cameron releases

Comments

• KGilmaKGilma Members Posts: 187 ✭✭✭

I would have loved to get all the headcovers for the putter, driver, fwy but all I could get was the fairway so I passed.

Ping G400 Max 9* Tensei Pro Orange 60
    Cobra King F9 3w 14.5*
    Cobra King F6 Baffler 5w 17.5*
    Cobra King F6 irons 5-GW
    Titleist Vokey SM7 56*
    Scotty Newport 2
  • kerila07kerila07 Members Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭

Over 30 bags listed on eBay already

• cardia10cardia10 Members Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Got everything except shirts. Will probably just keep the Barrel Cover and pay off the credit card with the rest! Nice way to save for Masters tickets next year!

• KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

What are y’alls impressions of the barrel cover? I wasn’t really diggin’ it.

• Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

not a fan. didn't care for the Masters this year also which was similar. I'm a whiskey fanatic but wasn't digging the cover much. like the blue but "ROYAL MAJOR"? c'mon

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • dmb3535dmb3535 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭✭

I am an old school scotty guy and have not bought a new cover in couple years. His designs have gone done in strictly my opinion. But then again, with as many as he releases, prob running out of ideas. Def not a fan of the 8W on the side

DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
    M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Yanki01 said:
    not a fan. didn't care for the Masters this year also which was similar. I'm a whiskey fanatic but wasn't digging the cover much. like the blue but "ROYAL MAJOR"? c'mon

Would have been a great cover if it wasn't for the 'Royal Major' stitching.

• ctimectime Members Posts: 346 ✭✭✭✭

Got a Cart Bag. Had all the covers and towel in the cart and decided to pass on those. Still have only missed on 2 bags in the last 3 years.

• KaTooMKaTooM Members Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Jul 16, 2019 8:15pm #460

@Yanki01 said:
    not a fan. didn't care for the Masters this year also which was similar. I'm a whiskey fanatic but wasn't digging the cover much. like the blue but "ROYAL MAJOR"? c'mo
    @Yanki01 said:

@Skhacker said:

@Yanki01 said:

Agreed! The overall concept was very lackluster IMO. A repeat of the "sweet victory" motif from the Master's release. They'll be selling like hotcakes on eBay though! LOL!

Very disappointed in the major tournament releases...the PGA one was horrendous with the SpongeBob font! The US Open one wasn't too bad IMO but I passed on that as well. There's a touring pro that still has that cover in the bag...maybe Rickie or Brooks...IIRC.

Anyway....it's been fun! Until the next release!

• 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire Members Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited Jul 16, 2019 8:37pm #461

@KGilma said:
    I would have loved to get all the headcovers for the putter, driver, fwy but all I could get was the fairway so I passed.

Edited for TOS.

Callaway Rogue 9.0 -1* - HZRDUS Red - 62g 6.5
    TM M2 3W - 15* - Aldila 125 MST 60
    TM Rescue 2 - 16* - LM stiff
    Mizuno JPX900F - 4-GW - KBS T 120S
    Vokey SM5 - 56/60
    TM Ardmore 3

• GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@capnstabn said:
    Also got the bag. Cart bags rare? Its usually a stand or staff bag isn't it?

Yes that is the first one iirc.

@kerila07 said:

No surprise and so what. It happens every release and in every hobby

• SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kerila07 said:

Nobody gets mine!

• Okie1209Okie1209 Members Posts: 12 ✭✭

@Skhacker said:

@Yanki01 said:

Also limited by copyright... much like how the masters shut down those Jordan 11’s. Could have been more creative...

• CoolTravCoolTrav Members Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have to admit Scotty's shipping system is hilarious. 2 months ago I ordered one putter headcover, shipping cost was $11.64. Yesterday I ordered a bag, 5 headcovers and a towel...shipping cost was $13.86. It's so random and arbitrary I can't even venture a guess as to how they calculate this.

• Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

their shipping is a joke on the smaller items. shipping a 1lb cover for $14 but shipping a 8lb big box with a bag is sometimes cheaper. go figure. that's the only time you win on their shipping - is buying a bag or multiple items.

it's hard passing on a towel or bag tag simply for the high shipping cost. there's plenty of times i didn't like the cover but liked the smaller items and still didn't get anything because of shipping cost.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • Okie1209Okie1209 Members Posts: 12 ✭✭

@Okie1209 said:

Shirts came in a little different than advertised

• dmb3535dmb3535 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a size medium in that shirt if anyone has one for sale that is reasonable price. Thanks

DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
    M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback
  • JRS1939JRS1939 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭

Is this just a custom scheme next to the 2019 cover?

• 423JKU423JKU Members Posts: 13 ✭✭

@JRS1939 said:

Is this just a custom scheme next to the 2019 cover?

Looks like it yes. Black weights and a paint job.

Nothing like forgetting to leave your signature release forms at work when you've got a nice delivery scheduled for the day -_-

• cardia10cardia10 Members Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@423JKU said:
    Nothing like forgetting to leave your signature release forms at work when you've got a nice delivery scheduled for the day -_-

Got to Fed Ex's website and you can do all that as a guest.

• Scott CaliScott Cali Members Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

@423JKU said:

After I get a tracking number I always change it to "hold at location", couple of local Fed Ex offices by my house, easier to pick it up after work and safer too.

• CoolTravCoolTrav Members Posts: 54 ✭✭

@Scott Cali said:

@423JKU said:

After I get a tracking number I always change it to "hold at location", couple of local Fed Ex offices by my house, easier to pick it up after work and safer too.

I used to do this as well. Don't need to so much anymore, as I work from home. But, if I know I want to run some errands or whatever I do this. Really convenient to do online--recommend signing up for Fedex online if you haven't already.

@Scott Cali said:

@423JKU said:

I did this and they held the bag at the location I requested but tried to deliver the covers to my house.

Vokey SM5 - 56/60
    TM Ardmore 3

• Scott CaliScott Cali Members Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

@976-Evil said:

I did this and they held the bag at the location I requested but tried to deliver the covers to my house.

There had to be 2 separate deliveries and 2 tracking numbers, you have to request both to hold

@Scott Cali said:

@976-Evil said:

There had to be 2 separate deliveries and 2 tracking numbers, you have to request both to hold

I did request both of them to be held and got confirmations on both of them.

Vokey SM5 - 56/60
    TM Ardmore 3

So we thinking next Tuesday the 20th, or possibly tomorrow considering the korn ferry (former web.com) finals were yesterday

Probably the Boise release next week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file