GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Johnson Wagner - WITB May 2019

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9091WRX Points: 684Posts: 9,091 Marshals

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:

Comments

• Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  944WRX Points: 292Posts: 944 Golden Tee

Great putter!

Posted:
    Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • msd71msd71 Members  764WRX Points: 170Handicap: 1Posts: 764 Golden Tee

Out of curiosity, is there a reason that it seems lately the vast majority of witb photo series are Titleist bags?

Posted:
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2381WRX Points: 255Posts: 2,381 Platinum Tees

On -, @msd71 said:

Out of curiosity, is there a reason that it seems lately the vast majority of witb photo series are Titleist bags?

I would assume its a coincidence but I have noticed the same thing lately. Very Titleist heavy.

Posted:

Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

TEE CBX (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*)

Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

• RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2381WRX Points: 255Posts: 2,381 Platinum Tees

On -, @pga43 said:

Bags I haven't shot in a long time and a few players I haven't seen much of. Odd no one mentioned anything when I was on a long stretch of shooting Callaway WITB's!!

Greg

Never noticed!

Posted:

Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

TEE CBX (16.5*)

Callaway Apex (20*)

Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

Taylormade Spider X

• collindm1collindm1 Members  190WRX Points: 89Posts: 190 Fairways

On -, @pga43 said:

Bags I haven't shot in a long time and a few players I haven't seen much of. Odd no one mentioned anything when I was on a long stretch of shooting Callaway WITB's!!

Greg

Thought the same thing, Greg!
    Loving the Titleist bags and I've been looking for some of these guys you have recently posted!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • easylittle5woodeasylittle5wood Members  1361WRX Points: 208Posts: 1,361 Platinum Tees

Never seen those Adams idea pro hybrids without yellow on the bottom, was this an option on tour?

What Nippon prototype iron shafts does he have?

Posted:
  • williazawilliaza Members  302WRX Points: 39Handicap: 11Posts: 302 Greens

Cool putter

Posted:
  • WoodridgeWoodridge Earl of Aberdovey ChicagolandMembers  1905WRX Points: 123Handicap: 11Posts: 1,905 Platinum Tees

Great job Greg. Johnson's hybrid had me wondering...Do you have any guess who plays the oldest club on tour and what it is? If you don't, that's completely understandable.

Posted:
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge Driver
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 3 wood
    Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge 4 wood
    Ram Dave Hill 'Spade Blade' 2-PW
    Pederson SW
    Titleist Bulls Eye 'bullet'

"Let's take a drive, and run with the dogs tonight in Suburbia"
  • williazawilliaza Members  302WRX Points: 39Handicap: 11Posts: 302 Greens

Would the neck on that putter increase toe hang (vs a regular plumbers neck)?

Posted:
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  944WRX Points: 292Posts: 944 Golden Tee

On -, @williaza said:

Would the neck on that putter increase toe hang (vs a regular plumbers neck)?

Probably decrease toe hang, and make it more "face-balanced".

Posted:
    Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed

Advertisement
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Tasmania to CanadaMembers  13947WRX Points: 2,757Handicap: 3.1Posts: 13,947 Titanium Tees

an awesome no nonsense bag
    The best bags to see are the non big name guys that can play a mix of stuff that works, those old Adams hybrids were amazing

Posted:

Ping G400 LST 11* Oban Revenge 65.06 
    Ping G400 3w 15.1* Oban Kiyoshi Prp 65.05
    Ping G400 5w 16.9* Matrix Masters 7Q3 x
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Kuro Kage 80s
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* Kuro Kage 90s
    Mizuno 919t 6-PW UST Recoil 110s
    Vokey SM2 50-54tvd-59tvd-64 s400
    Titleist Scotty X7M

• ProjectX_MizunoProjectX_Mizuno Members  1831WRX Points: 158Handicap: +1.2Posts: 1,831 Platinum Tees

What Nippon shafts is he playing?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.