Mitsubishi's new MMT 125 gram iron shaft - Sept 2019

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRX 8893WRX Points: 594Marshals Posts: 8,893 Marshals

imageimageimageimage

Posted:

Comments

• bfizzybfizzy San Diego 279WRX Points: 120Handicap: +1Members Posts: 279 Greens

On -, @MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL how are these going to differ from the OTi?
    Posted:
    TM SIM Max 9.0* - Tensei Pro White 70TX
    TM M5 15* - Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70tx
    Titleist 816 H2 19* - Tensei Pro White 90tx
     TM P790 UDI 17* - Tensei Pro White 100 TX
    TM P790 3 Iron - KBS $-Taper X
    TM P7TW 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120 TX / Miura MC 501 4-PW - KBS $-Taper X
    Taylormade MG2 52* / 56* DG TI S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 60* Fujikura MCI Wedge Graphite 
    Putter: Tyson Lamb Allendale / Kronos Golf Prototype / Spider X 
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MITSUBISHI CHEMICALMITSUBISHI CHEMICAL  159WRX Points: 201Sponsors Posts: 159 Fairways

On -, @bfizzy said:

On -, @MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL how are these going to differ from the OTi?

The OTi and MMT use different Prepreg Technology.

OT is constructed using Tow PrePreg with our Braided Technology.

MMT uses a patent pending process where we combine 304 Stainless Steel with our prepreg, and then use to construct our shafts.

The pictured 125 Gram prototype is new and is testing an experimental application of the Metal Mesh, which is different from the current aftermarket model.

MMT Taper specs can be found here: http://www.mca-golf.com/products/mmt™-taper-irons

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Team MCA

Posted:
    Post edited by MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL on
  • Steel DilloSteel Dillo  230WRX Points: 95Members Posts: 230 Fairways

I prefer a heavier weight graphite, so I'm still gaming the OG Matrix Program 130s.
    Would love to see how these work for me, but they will probably be priced out of a range that I will spend.

Posted:
  • YarraYarra  846WRX Points: 70Members Posts: 846 Golden Tee

On -, @Steel Dillo said:

I prefer a heavier weight graphite, so I'm still gaming the OG Matrix Program 130s.
    Would love to see how these work for me, but they will probably be priced out of a range that I will spend.

There are a lot of better, and I mean BETTER, shaft that came out after the Program 130. ..

Posted:
  • autronicdsmautronicdsm  802WRX Points: 98Handicap: 999Members Posts: 802 Golden Tee

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Team MCA

Are these out yet? Press release said 9/1 but I haven't seen them for sale yet online.

Posted:
  • MITSUBISHI CHEMICALMITSUBISHI CHEMICAL  159WRX Points: 201Sponsors Posts: 159 Fairways

On -, @autronicdsm DM us if you need assistance finding MMT Taper iron shafts!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.