***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour Golf Shoe review

Comments

• scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers  2895WRX Points: 409Posts: 2,895 Titanium Tees

I had that on Am1s they are still my least favourite golf shoes in my rotation!

Posted:
    • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
    • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mmack067mmack067 OttawaMembers  782WRX Points: 207Handicap: +4Posts: 782 Golden Tee

I wore mine today for the first time. I'm overall very impressed and would agree with others that they're a bit of a crap shoot in sizing. I wear a 10 in all non-golf Nike's and a 10.5 in the Roche Tours - went with a 10 in the ZIT and they're a bit snug in the forefoot and maybe a fraction short in length.

The disc spike in the heel is really really grippy, like blow out your lead knee grippy. I love it. On my trail side I wish there was a bit more than the single on the inside of the foot as I did slip once with driver.

My favorite shoes are the Tour 360s so here's a quick comparison:

• ZITs are lighter, stiffer front to back
    • More cushion in the 360s from the Boost
    • More traction on the heel of lead foot from ZITs
    • Most stable overall is 360s
    • I think the 360s are more comfortable over 18 holes with the boost
    • I use aimpoint and I think I can feel the slope a little easier with the 360s - likely a little closer to the ground
    Posted:
    SIM 9° Diamana D+ LTD 60TX
    Titleist TS2 15* - D+ LTD 70X
    Titleist 910H 17˚ -  Project X 7.0
    Srixon Z785 4i, Miura MC-501 5-PW - X100
    SM7 50F, 54S
    SM8 58M
    Scotty Studio Stainless NP2

lDLcKyO.png?1  

• matracy68matracy68 Fayetteville, NCMembers  302WRX Points: 94Handicap: 15Posts: 302 Greens

I walked 27 holes in wet/rainy conditions yesterday. Zero issues with the shoes. They are still by far, the most comfortable golf shoes that I have owned. I used to think that Sketchers were the most comfortable but these are WAY better. No issues with the water proofing either. My feet were dry all day walking. Still no issues with the cleat things either. They looks odd but I had plenty of traction with the shoe. No issues with sizing either. I have worn a size 13 in Nike running shoes and they fit perfect for me. No issues with the toe box as others have stated. That is me though. I had a lot of positive comments about the shoes yesterday on the course. I am very impressed with them.

Posted:
  • rmakhanirmakhani Members  43WRX Points: 63Posts: 43 Bunkers

Just got my pair and love it for me. I walked 18 and felt great! I have not had them out when it is wet yet so will let you guys know how that is or if it makes a difference.

Posted:
  • LucasBurgess14LucasBurgess14 Members  9WRX Points: 8Posts: 9 Bunkers

I think someone else asked about this earlier, but is there a lot of extra material at the top of the shoe? In your photos of them on foot, it looks like around the tongue/top of foot area the material is kinda folding over like there’s a lot of excess material. It doesn’t sit flat to the top of the foot....if that makes sense. I wear a size 13 as well and I’m really using the photos as a gauge on how they’ll look.

Posted:
  • Cornwall1888Cornwall1888 Members  190WRX Points: 63Handicap: 9Posts: 190 Fairways

When is the uk release date? I love the white and black ones originally advertised by koepka

Posted:

Advertisement

Matracy68, any word on the “extra” material around the top of the foot? I think someone else chimed in as well asking about it. In your photos of them on your feet, it appears they have a lot of extra material and fold up on the top of your foot. They don’t seem to sit flat.....if that makes sense.

Posted:
  • matracy68matracy68 Fayetteville, NCMembers  302WRX Points: 94Handicap: 15Posts: 302 Greens

The extra material appears to be styling only. I looked at the pictures of Brooks wearing them and they look similar. The “tongue” of the shoe is that extra material you are seeing. Again, my thought that it is styling.

Posted:

Looking at these pictures, the extra material AKA tongue is by design.

Posted:
  • nickersonnickerson Members  176WRX Points: 125Posts: 176 Fairways

When I lace them moderately tight there is a fold from the top lace to the bottom lace. I can’t feel this at all inside the shoe but aesthetically it’s not pleasing. That said, with how comfortable they are they could have folds like a basset hound And I wouldn’t mind.

Posted:

Yea, it looks like that’s what I’m seeing. There’s like a fold in the lace area and a slight “wave” in the toe box just past the laces as if there were extra material. The tongue I actually don’t mind having a little extra. Reminds me of some of my Yeezys.

matracy68, that’s more of what I was referring to. The area underneath the laces. I really want to pull the trigger on these before they’re gone.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BladedWedgeShotsBladedWedgeShots Members  5WRX Points: 8Posts: 5 Bunkers

I just got mine in and I have the same issue in the lace area where it bunches together.

This is normal though for people who tend to have narrow feet and lower arches. Usually not an issue if you go half a size down; that’s what I do with all my Nike flyknit shoes (epic react flyknit, infinity react flyknit running shoes, metcon flyknit trainers). Wouldn’t recommend sizing down on these though unless you are okay with a tight toe box area that’ll probably be more uncomfortable while breaking in. I am 9.5 and got these in that as well and they fit TTS. I’m wearing them with Nike Elite basketball socks in the picture below (pretty thick socks for reference)

Posted:
  • trentyoung33trentyoung33 Members  21WRX Points: 16Posts: 21 Bunkers

The higher tongue is something Nike is doing across the Infinity line. I have Infinity React running shoes and they have the same high tongue.

Posted:

I appreciate the photo! It appears it might be somewhat of a common thing.

Posted:
  • scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers  2895WRX Points: 409Posts: 2,895 Titanium Tees

I practiced in my ZITs yesterday.

Thats me 3 rounds and about 3 practice sessions, sprinkled in practices with AM1, LC2s and played a round in my favourite TPs.

I can still see why folk think the ZITs are less stable, when holding the follow through, the fly knit is really stretched(220lbs) on the outside of the foot, making feel less stable but in reality throughout the swing it is fine.

ZITs are still sitting at No 2 shoes behind the TPs, for now.

Posted:
    • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
    • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
  • Sooner_HeathSooner_Heath Members  7WRX Points: 28Handicap: 8Posts: 7 Bunkers

Bought the white/bolt pair Online and played first round last Saturday. Sunday round was at a different course and they had the all whites in stock and in my size. I liked them enough to buy those too. They wipe clean really easily which is a huge deal because they look like a shoe that would be brown in no time. The only part that doesn’t have the special coating is at the top of the tongue, so that part will get discolored over time with dirt but don’t think it will be that noticeable because of the location.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BladedWedgeShotsBladedWedgeShots Members  5WRX Points: 8Posts: 5 Bunkers

No problem!! I haven’t worn them on the course yet but from initially putting them on you don’t feel or notice the creases on it. More of an aesthetic issue really.

Posted:
  • drvrwdgedrvrwdge Members  2719WRX Points: 291Handicap: +.7Posts: 2,719 Titanium Tees

So it may have been covered already but are these running true to size? I have 11.5’s in the XI low, AM1’s, Premiers but can only get the ZIT in size 11. Wondering if I’ll be ok. I have a on the narrow side of medium width foot.

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST Smoke Green PVD 60 6.5TX
    Ping G410 LST Tensei PO 70TX
    Ping G410 19* Hybrid Tensei PO 100TX
    Revolving door
    Cleveland RTX4 52/56/60 TI S400
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne Steath, Stealth shaft. PP58 Black Cord
    ProV1x
    Ping Hoofer Multicam

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a size 13 all white pair. We’ll see how they feel!

Posted:
  • The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers  955WRX Points: 361Handicap: 5Posts: 955 Golden Tee

I've got a couple pair of the BOA versions....absolutely love these shoes. Worm them for 54 straight holes in one day a couple of weeks ago. These shoes have to be THE most comfortable golf shoe I've ever worn...and I've worn a lot! LOL

Posted:
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

Twitter:
    Instagram:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade SIM (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMad SIM (3H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade Spyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • DevilGolfer54DevilGolfer54 PhoenixMembers  386WRX Points: 47Handicap: 7Posts: 386 Greens

Ive been getting some blistering in the heel through my first round, is this something that you guys think will wear in over time? Or should I size up? 11.5 in the Roshe but 10.5 or 11 in all my other Nike shoes, went with an 11 in these. Really hard to tell if they’re a size small or if they just need the traditional flyknit break in.

Posted:
    DRIVER: 2016 M2 • HZRDUS Black
    3 WOOD: 2016 M2 3HL • Aldila Rogue Black
    HYBRID: 2016 M1 21° Hybrid • Fujikura Pro
    IRONS: 716 AP2 4-PW • KBS C-Taper
    WEDGES: SM7 50°F / 54°S / 58°M
    PUTTER: Method 001 • SuperStroke Flatso 1.0

Advertisement
  • ElvisKoepka16ElvisKoepka16 Members  1WRX Points: 5Posts: 1 Starters

I’m thinking about purchasing these as we speak but definitely concerned with the correct size. I wear Nike Roshe golf shoes now in an 11.5 and they fit perfectly. My true size is 12 and I wear Nike 270 running shoes in a 12. Does anyone have anyone have any experience with going from roshe to zit ?

Posted:
    Post edited by ElvisKoepka16 on

Just received my size 13. First impression wearing them in the house is that they’re comfortable and fit like most of my Nike Flyknit size 13 shoes. They might be a hair on the snug side but nothing bad at all. The extra material on the top of the shoe isn’t as bad as I thought after trying them on. However, I do have slightly higher arches that push up on the top of the shoe a little more. They look and feel great!! Can’t wait to play with them. Here are couple of pics of me trying them on. BTW...I literally received them in 24 hours from Dicks Sporting Goods. I ordered them yesterday. Pretty stoked about that.

Posted:

From my initial try on from today, they feel fairly true to size compared to other Nike Flyknits and other Nike golf shoes I have. I will admit they feel a hair on the form fitting/snug side, but I wouldn’t classify that as a bad thing (IMO).

Posted:
  • DonRSDDonRSD Hack Since '17 South FloridaMembers  310WRX Points: 137Handicap: 14Posts: 310 Greens

After tying the shoes up tightly for golf, the tongue looks hideous.

Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS2
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2
    Irons: TaylorMade P790
    Wedges: Vokey SM8
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X7
  • ZpinZpin Members  69WRX Points: 72Posts: 69 Bunkers

Any info when additional colors are released?

Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 Tour AD IZ 60X
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood Tour AD IZ 70X
    Bridgestone Tour B Driving Iron #3 AD DI-85X
    TaylorMade P760 ProjectX LZ 6.5 4-P
    TaylorMade Milled Grind SB 50°/54°/60°
    Nike Method #006 Prototype
    TaylorMade TP5

Advertisement
  • StillCantPuttStillCantPutt Members  194WRX Points: 155Posts: 194 Fairways

One of the reasons that I prefer the BOA version. This is a definite issue with the laces. Feels funny bunches up too.

Posted:
  • nickosbadnickosbad Members  350WRX Points: 104Posts: 350 Greens

I am in the UK and ordered some of the Infinity Tours in White/Grey the moment they dropped over the weekend.

I normally take a 10 in all Nike trainers and have had a 10 in Lunar Control Vapors but had to go 11 in Tour Premiere

I ordered both a 10 and 10.5 in the ZIT and the 10's arrived today....man they are small and quite narrow too!!

They look nice but I'm hoping the 10.5 will be a better fit when they arrive tomorrow otherwise I'm hunting down an 11

The tongue looks fine but my hunch is that if the show is in any way 'big' then it will bunch up like in some of the other pics

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST 9' Tour 65 Stiff
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ #3 HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Taylormade P790 #3 C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Taylormade P770 4-5 C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Taylormade P750 6-PW C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Nike Engage 52' Square
    Nike Engage 56' Square
    Nike Engage 58' Dual Sole
    Nike Engage 60' Toe Sweep
    Taylormade Spider X Copper
    Ping Anser Nickel
    Ping DLX Cart / 4 Series White Tour Carry Bag
  • HackZoganHackZogan Members  107WRX Points: 45Handicap: 8Posts: 107 Fairways

Can anyone compare the sizing of the ZIT's to AM1 or Nike Joyride run flyknits? I wear a 9 in the AM1 and they were very narrow at first and first walking round rubbed a blister on my Achilles, but have since broken in very nicely. I bought a 9 in the Joyrides (non-golf shoe) and can't get them broken in. They are just too narrow and cut off circulation to my feet to the point that they start throbbing and hurting after about 2 hours wearing them. I've tried breaking them in, but just can't get them to the point they don't hurt my feet. I assume the ZIT's are similar to the Joyrides and assume I need to just go with a 9 wide in the ZIT's, but would like someone with some experience to weigh in, if possible.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • milmaticmilmatic Members  78WRX Points: 41Posts: 78 Fairways

how do these feel when walking on cement or just casually off the grass? Are they anything like the air maxes where you can wear them almost anywhere?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.