***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour Golf Shoe review

Comments

• The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers  955WRX Points: 361Handicap: 5Posts: 955 Golden Tee

They are not like the AM1s were you can wear them anywhere, but they are not bad. I haven't busted my a$$ yet. LOL

Posted:
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

Twitter:
    Instagram:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade SIM (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMad SIM (3H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade Spyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • shaneyankshaneyank Members  139WRX Points: 84Handicap: 6Posts: 139 Fairways

Thanks to many previous comments, I bought the ZIT in 2 sizes to find the right fit.

I wear the TP in 11.5 and have settled on the ZIT in 11.

Both are snug, but I prefer that vs roomy. With the snug fitting ZIT, I do not have a bunching tongue. When wearing the larger option, the tongue looked like Skinny Fat B*st*rd's neck.

Snug does not mean uncomfortable. Quite the opposite. I find that the TP and the ZIT both start very snug then the insole molds to the shape of my foot and ends up perfect.

Posted:
  • ALTSeanALTSean VirginiaMembers  1516WRX Points: 731Posts: 1,516 Platinum Tees

Any idea when these will be re-stocked or new colorways will drop?

Posted:
  • LucasBurgess14LucasBurgess14 Members  9WRX Points: 8Posts: 9 Bunkers

I just had a range session today in them. They don’t feel bad at all!! You can definitely feel the cushion in them and they’re nice and light. You feel the spikes a little more when walking on harder surfaces but once on grass I barely noticed them. Didn’t have much problem on swing follow-through stability like some have had. Overall, I’m impressed so far.

Posted:
  • toothysaw2toothysaw2 Members  120WRX Points: 68Handicap: 7ishPosts: 120 Fairways

I have AM1s and the joyrides. I wear a 13 for casual shoes (regular AM1 and joyride) and 14 for athletic shoes. Even at 14 the AM1 golf are a bit tight and I have narrow feet.

I bought zoom infinity tour in 13 because my size 14 infinity runs were a little too loose. This was a mistake. 13 ZIT are very snug. They work, but 14 prob would have been more comfortable.

I find the joyride to have a very wide toebox and had no break in issues at all, so I’m surprised with your description of them.

I’d suggest going with wide and/or sizing up for ZIT.

Posted:
    PING G400 Max - 10.5*, Tour S
    PING G - 14.5*, Tour S
    PING G400 - 19*, Tour S
    PING i200, 4-PW, Modus 3 Tour 120 S
    Vokey SM7 Raw, 50* (F), 54* (S), 58* (M)
    Artisan 0117
  • HackZoganHackZogan Members  107WRX Points: 45Handicap: 8Posts: 107 Fairways

Thanks for the insight. I'll go wide in the ZIT once I can find them restocked.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • scumdogscumdog Members  3WRX Points: 5Posts: 3 Starters

Anyone have Epic React running shoes and can comment on the sizing compared to the ZIT? Not sure if I should do the same size or half size up...

Posted:
  • StillCantPuttStillCantPutt Members  194WRX Points: 155Posts: 194 Fairways

I would actually go have size down. I run in those and wear a 12. The 11.5W is the perfect size comparably. Even the 11.5 medium fit snug but these shoes stretch out more than most due to the flyknit.

Posted:
  • krawchukerykrawchukery Members  77WRX Points: 77Posts: 77 Fairways

sent my pair back as there were multiple hot spots causing blisters

Posted:
  • chocolate_rehabchocolate_rehab plays like a girl Members  1101WRX Points: 198Posts: 1,101 Platinum Tees

These are TTS for me. I'm a 9.5 in most standard Nikes, but sometimes have to 1/2 size up in golf shoes (10 in Jordan XI, etc).

The 10 in these were too long and I had heel slippage. YMMV but thought I would throw that out as a data point.

Posted:
    Post edited by chocolate_rehab on
    PXG 0811XF 12* I VA Nemesys 55
    Callaway Epic Flash 17* 3w I Accra FX 2.0
    Ping G410 20* & 23* hybrids I Accra FX 2.0
    PXG 0311XP 5-GW I KBS TGI 70
    Cleveland RTX4 54* & 58* I KBS TGI 90
    Evnroll ER5B I BGT Stability Shaft

Stop comparing your swing, speed, and distances to LPGA players. It's embarrassing for everyone.
  • oreworew Members  8WRX Points: 16Posts: 8 Bunkers

Great review. Waiting for a restock.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members  119WRX Points: 57Posts: 119 Fairways

I'm stuck. After reading all the reviews I bought half size up 10.5 when I usually wear size 10. They are a little too long but width is good. I then bought size 10 to compare and they are too narrow. I think a 10 W would be perfect but can't find them anywhere. SMH. Why is Nike making shoes so inconsistent lately? I've been wearing size 10 Nikes for 20 years. Tour Premier and Jordan XI started becoming too narrow.

Posted:
  • The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers  955WRX Points: 361Handicap: 5Posts: 955 Golden Tee
    Posted:
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

Twitter:
    Instagram:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade SIM (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMad SIM (3H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade Spyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members  119WRX Points: 57Posts: 119 Fairways

I already wore my 10.5 thinking they were perfect...smh

Posted:
  • JRS1939JRS1939 Members  418WRX Points: 198Handicap: 1.9Posts: 418 Greens
    Posted:
  • echo221echo221 Members  6WRX Points: 6Posts: 6 Bunkers

Nice - Appreciate the review and the pics!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • jeffplunkettjeffplunkett Members  1WRX Points: 6Posts: 1 Starters

I sized up but still very narrow and tight. They’ll be going back. If you have normal feet don’t bother. Only fits very narrow feet

Posted:
  • bdawg983bdawg983 The Granite StateMembers  432WRX Points: 118Handicap: 4.0Posts: 432 Greens

The wide widths for these feel like regular width of most other shoes

Posted:
    In the bag, at the moment:

Callaway Mavrik 10.5* Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60g Stiff
    Ping G410 5 wood 17.5* UST Elements Chrome 7F4
    Ping G410 22* hybrid Ping Tour 85 Stiff set at 21*
    Callaway Apex UT 24* KBS Tour C-Taper Stiff
    Nike VR Pro Combo 5-9 Project X 5.5 shafts
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled '09 Oil Can 48*, 52*, 56*, 62* Project X 5.5 shafts
    Odyssey White Hot Pro #3 or Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport
    Nike Sportlite II carry bag, olive/camo

• returnofsole15returnofsole15 Members  2WRX Points: 10Posts: 2 Starters

Absolutely love these. Got the non flyknit version, the spikes provide a lot of grab if you like the feel of getting into the ground you’ll love these

Posted:
  • th6252th6252 Members  1372WRX Points: 199Posts: 1,372 Platinum Tees

Is this yet another version of the ZIT that has been released everywhere but here in the states?

Posted:
  • TherealpatgilesTherealpatgiles Members  842WRX Points: 324Handicap: 11Posts: 842 Golden Tee

I assume he's talking the pro version? React infinity pro. Same bottom spikes.

Posted:
    Taylormade m5 7.9 tour issue. AD GP 7x
    Callaway epic flash 3w tensei pro white 7x
    Taylormade Sim hybrid 3. Tensei pro white 90tx 
    Mizuno mp18 mmc 4-pw modus 120s
    Artisan 48° 53.5° 59° modus 120s
    Epon i33 rose gold putter

Advertisement
  • LucasBurgess14LucasBurgess14 Members  9WRX Points: 8Posts: 9 Bunkers

New colorway! I love it.

Posted:
  • JeffsterJeffster Members  6WRX Points: 18Posts: 6 Bunkers

Wore mine yesterday. I like the feel of the shoe. Doesn’t need enough break in to get its full performance. Very comfortable and soft when walking. My only concern is it’s stability on the follow thru. My lead foot is struggling to find its balance every time I give it a whack.

Also, quite curious why Brooks went back to TPs for two straight tournaments now.

Posted:
  • JRS1939JRS1939 Members  418WRX Points: 198Handicap: 1.9Posts: 418 Greens
  • texcellence86texcellence86 Funky Town, TXMembers  186WRX Points: 79Handicap: 10Posts: 186 Fairways

Juse sent my Black ones to be returned. WAY too tight for a Wide width and I 100% agree on the balance issue. Very easy to roll an ankle.

Posted:

SIM 10.5 Tour AD-MDQ 7X

M5 5W Diamana ilima 80X

R15 5HL Diamana S 93X / U510 3i DG 105 S300

C16 4i DG 105 S300

716 CB 5-PW AMT S400

SM6 52.12F 56.10S 60.10V

Black Series 1W

• rmakhanirmakhani Members  43WRX Points: 63Posts: 43 Bunkers

The feel great, I have had close to 4 - 5 rounds in mine. They will get dirty and start to yellow/brown a bit. I find them a bit slippery on concrete / inside clubhouse tile areas. But overall they are a go to. I am swapping between them and my Air Max 97's

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Hougz79Hougz79 Members  534WRX Points: 159Posts: 534 Golden Tee

A couple of questions for those that have these:

1) "Spike" wear: How durable do the "Spikes" appear to be so far. I know spikeless shoes don't last forever but I would like them to be moderately durable.

2) How do they breathe? I have a pair of Code Chaos and I was hoping they would breathe more than they do.

Posted:
    Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 9*, GD AD-IZ 7X
    Callaway MAVRIK 3w, GD AD-IZ 8X 
    Titleist 818H1 21*, GD AD-IZ 95S
    Ping i210 4-AW, DG 120 S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 54SS, 58SS DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Special Select
    Ping Hoofer (2018)

• DonRSDDonRSD Hack Since '17 South FloridaMembers  310WRX Points: 137Handicap: 14Posts: 310 Greens

I wear a size 13 everything Nike. Just got the ZITs today in black and also white.

Initial reaction is they are rather narrow. The side of my big toes feel like they are hanging over the edge of the sneaker.

Bought them on Nike, so may take them out tomorrow to the range....but I dont know. I have about 20 pair of Nike golf shoes and the ZIT's and the TP's are the only ones with wacky sizing.

Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS2
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2
    Irons: TaylorMade P790
    Wedges: Vokey SM8
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X7
  • rjp217rjp217 Boston, MAMembers  491WRX Points: 154Handicap: 3.0Posts: 491 Greens

How do they feel for you compared to AM1s and 270s? TPs were also the only shoe I had trouble with sizing and I have some ZITs on the way.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)

Advertisement
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MAMembers  707WRX Points: 286Posts: 707 Golden Tee

More narrow than the AM1. As the other poster mentioned, I also find that my feet hang over the edges of the midsole as well. I’ve had this happen on past Nike running shoes. Taking them out for their first round this weekend.

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.