Why won't people leave feedback?

Same here out of last 10 transactions maybe 5 left feedback if that even after me sending them a pm that I left to please do the same. It doesn't take 30 seconds and you see these guys actively on after you send them the pm. Even had one member to ask me to please make sure I leave feedback cause he has been in the same situation and i did even pm to tell him but yet nothing from that person. I'm to the point I won't leave anymore until they leave first. That's all we have to go by as feedback and is that hard to take 15 seconds when tie on the site already

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that more care than don't. I sold a putter last week. The buyer was more than friendly on the messenger. Lots of chatter back and forth about hometowns, college football, etc. Told me he would leave feedback when he "got around to opening the box". Of course, I didn't get anything.

Β 

I want the feedback because I want buyers to know they can trust me. I look a feedback and will be much more inclined to buy from someone with several positive feedbacks than someone with none at all. If there is the same item for sale, tie goes to the guy with good positive feedback.

Β 

I guess I'm just paranoid. But, maybe not.

My obligation as a buyer is to pay for the item. That's it. I don't usually have the time or interest to leave feedback. If you don't leave any for me I don't care.

Β 

It's a courtesy to the rest of the board.

Β 

It takes about as much time to leave feedback as it does to make that post you just made.

I purchased a set from a member 2 weeks ago. The transaction was flawless. I even PM'd the seller, and received information regarding how to leave feedback. I couldn't figure it out?

I have yet to figure out how to leave feedback on this forum? Please Advise?

Β 

Read this topic thread:

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1346216-how-to-leave-bst-feedback/

I think people genuinely forget, I'll admit to doing it. Then remember and catch up on all at once; being a negative I would surely remember. It's just awkward asking as well. It's like when a friend owes a few bucks, you don't really need but just principle and makes asking awkward.just my opinion...

Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

My obligation as a buyer is to pay for the item. That's it. I don't usually have the time or interest to leave feedback. If you don't leave any for me I don't care.

Not trying to be a dick, but it's a courtesy to members who have been here much longer than you. It's the simple reason in past two years disputes have climbed as people jump on here to sell and disappear. We all know who has been here for a long time and who hasn't. I'm sorry but your ignorance is what makes people skeptical as it never used to be that way. But at least your an honest....lol...SMH

009 ProV1

Blocked

Β 

I don't care.

Β 

What sellers should care about is that buyers pay quickly and without drama. No, "I'll take it," and then never hearing from them again. No made up defects and demanding a refund. Focus on the important stuff. Complaining about whether you got feedback or not is petty.

To take it a step further, I'll make a topic of top 3 sellers you have dealt with on BST. Maybe people could use as a reference listing who they have dealt with.

009 ProV1

Β 

It's a courtesy to the rest of the board.

Β 

It takes about as much time to leave feedback as it does to make that post you just made.

you replied way more politely than I was going to that's why I simply just blocked that member. It took him more time to read this thread and write a response than it would have to leave feedback to the ones he never did

First. It's courtesy

Second. Why are you guys continuing this thread instead of just asking the members to leave feedback? I get some won't regardless, but do you really think complaining here is gonna change anything? No, it won't

Third. There already is a thread on good transactions.. It's on the page with your feedback. It list all the members with the highest feedback. I doubt anyone will search the 3 great transaction thread for a user. Esp as I think it's up to what.. 4 posts since you made it.. That should be sign enough this really is a small deal

Β 

No one cares if you have 3 or 30 or 300... All they care is if you have a negative and as many have said, those usually get left quickly

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 MaxΒ 16.5* Diamana 75 FWΒ 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80Β 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX ZipcoreΒ 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

Β 

Β 

WITB

They forget, plain and simple. If you dont BST a lot, it's easy to forget. Everytime I communicate with whomever I am dealing with whether selling or buying from, I always throw it in that message that I am leaving positive feedback and to do the same once they receive and inspect the package. Then once a day has passed, I tell them that I have an update on my end showing that the delivery has been made and to leave positive feedback for our transaction. Most people have no issues with me asking. All about communication.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5*Β TP7HDΒ 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiffΒ 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135Β 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

Not complaining and I do the same leave a friendly reminder day or so after. Most don't mind and yes some might forget but it is part of our obligation to leave ones feedback after a transaction and to hear some members just flat out say it's not the job to do so that they don't have time yet can spend time going thru threads is just pathetic.

Well at the sake of being blocked.. No it's not an obligation. The obligation of a buyer ends at payment.. The seller upon delivery.

Β 

Feedback helpful/appreciative... sure

Β 

Obligatory.. Uh no.. Or I'd be close to 500 feedback

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 MaxΒ 16.5* Diamana 75 FWΒ 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80Β 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX ZipcoreΒ 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

Β 

Β 

WITB

When someone says that they don't have time to leave feedback yet has time to scroll thru threads and post a bs post bout not having time to leave feedback that's the type of member I'd rather just not do buisness with and that's my point.

Β 

Feedback bully.

looks like you have plenty of time on your hands. Call me what you want I care less. By all means I'll leave be cause I know you don't have anytime on your hands

When someone says that they don't have time to leave feedback yet has time to scroll thru threads and post a bs post bout not having time to leave feedback that's the type of member I'd rather just not do buisness with and that's my point.

Β 

Feedback bully.

looks like you have plenty of time on your hands. Call me what you want I care less. By all means I'll leave be cause I know you don't have anytime on your hands

Β 

I'm a very busy man. I interrupted performing open heart surgery on a man to post this.

Β 

Feedback bully.

Β 

I'm a very busy man. I interrupted performing open heart surgery on a man to post this.

good job keep at it

Don't be surprised if you don't get what you want if you are unwilling to ask for it. Feedback, sex, deals, etc. There's a right way and a wrong way to ask for each of those things, but if you're counting on people to act in YOUR best interest without your active participation, it will be a lifetime of disappointment.

Β 

I don't think anyone should have to ASK for feedback to be left. It's part of the expected process in purchasing through this online forum. If you don't leave feedback, you're a total jerk!

Β 

It isn't surprising that the GolfWRX app and mobile friendly website don't have the functionality for feedback, because they are both complete and total garbage. However, to use this as an excuse for not spending the less than 5 minutes it would take to leave feedback on a computer is also total garbage.

Β 

The feedback system looks to be developed by a third party. This leads me to believe GolfWRX is to cheap to pay the original author to adapt the system to their other delivery platforms and they don't have the in-house talent to do it themselves.

Β 

In any case, the system is completely borked, which is shameful for such a high profile site. :nono:

Well at the sake of being blocked.. No it's not an obligation. The obligation of a buyer ends at payment.. The seller upon delivery.

Β 

Feedback helpful/appreciative... sure

Β 

Obligatory.. Uh no.. Or I'd be close to 500 feedback

Β 

I totally understand people being busy and not being able to leave feedback, but I also recall a few threads about why people don't like to deal with zero feedback members as well. I always leave feedback, I figure if the buyer / seller / swapper did his part correctly I should let others know that it went smoothly.