Payne's Valley

Night train ·  
Night trainNight train Members  2885WRX Points: 262Posts: 2,885 Titanium Tees
Posted:

Comments

• Smitty1304Smitty1304 Members  408WRX Points: 52Handicap: 17Posts: 408 Greens

They announced a "soft" opening for the next month or so with weather permitting. After calling Big Cedar, it is $195 to play 10 holes of Payne's Valley + receive a voucher to play Mountain Top. Seems pretty steep already and can see it fetching $250+ a round once it's fully open next year.

Posted:
    WITB:
    8* Epic SZ w/ Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 73x
    M1 Hybrid
    3W & 5W Aeroburner w/ White Tie S
    4-PW JPX 900 Forged w/ C-Taper Lite X
    56 Degree SW Cleveland RTX
    Evnroll ER2 34"

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/golfhacker1304/
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Argonne69Argonne69 Members  23362WRX Points: 7,337Posts: 23,362 Titanium Tees

I played Mountain Top today, and got a decent view of PV. MT is $25 to play if you've played one of the other courses, so you're not getting much of a break on PV.

Posted:
  • Jfergus7Jfergus7 Members  49WRX Points: 33Handicap: 18Posts: 49 Bunkers

Planning vacation for next year to Big Cedar to play all the courses! Can’t wait. I saw Payne’s Valley being built last summer when I went with the boat for a fishing trip

Posted:
  • jkinger89jkinger89 Members  91WRX Points: 73Posts: 91 Fairways

It'll be interesting to see how many rounds they get this coming year. $250 is steep for that area, but the quality of play looks great. Can't wait to get down there.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.