Custom No offset Low Tide Putter

smitty114smitty114 Members Posts: 256
So this is just the start of a custom putter that I am having built by the guys at Low Tide, who by the way are amazing to work with I highly recommend them. Any ways so what i was looking for was a putter with a Flow Neck with zero offset, after a few emails back and forth the guys got started so without further ado here she is

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BettieBettie Members Posts: 33
  • MPGMPG Members Posts: 579 ✭✭
    Awesome. I got two putters done by Low Tide and they are amazing. The best part is how they can custom a putter based off your conversation around likes and dislikes. I am currently playing my custom counterbalanced Whale Tail that is amazing.

Keep us posted on the progress. You will not be disappointed!
    Driver: Cobra F9 Speeder
    Fairway: Rogue Sub Zero 15* - Even Flow Blue 75x
    Hybrid - BridgeStone Tour B - KBS Hybrid X
    Irons: TaylorMade P760 - Steelfiber 125
    Wedges: Taylormade Milled 54* and 60*
    Putter: Cameron SB+ or Byron Morgan DH89 OR Taylormade Spider Tour (Black) OR Cameron X5 Flow Neck
    Ball: TP5x or TourB XS
  • ceasterbceasterb Members Posts: 954
    MPG wrote:

Awesome. I got two putters done by Low Tide and they are amazing. The best part is how they can custom a putter based off your conversation around likes and dislikes. I am currently playing my custom counterbalanced Whale Tail that is amazing.

Keep us posted on the progress. You will not be disappointed!
    Pics please . . . ??
    Taylormade M1 10.5* with Diamana Whiteboard S 70g shaft
    Titleist 917 D2 3 wood with a Diamana 70 5ct S shaft
    Ping Anser 20* hybrid,
    Ping Anser 23* hybrid,
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW with KBS Tour 120 stiff shafts
    50*, 54* & 60* Titleist SM6 wedges
    Byron Morgan DH89 SS with Super Stroke 1.0 grip
  • MPGMPG Members Posts: 579 ✭✭
    Here are some pics that I took with my iPAD but do need to get some really good pics of these once I find sometime .

The darker gray putter is my custom whale tail that Josh and Zack filled the back in to give me the weight I was looking for and made it a awesome looking mallet. It is a counter balanced putter that was my second favorite at first sight until I started putting with it. It is now my full time gamer.

The raw finished putter is a Rip Curl that I dedicated to my kids (names are on the toe/heel). I had this made as my standard 33.5 in putter and was planned to be my gamer but...the whaleTail just rolls the ball absolutely perfect.

As you can see they deliver on quality and spot on specifications. You will not be disappointed.

Thoughts?
    Driver: Cobra F9 Speeder
    Fairway: Rogue Sub Zero 15* - Even Flow Blue 75x
    Hybrid - BridgeStone Tour B - KBS Hybrid X
    Irons: TaylorMade P760 - Steelfiber 125
    Wedges: Taylormade Milled 54* and 60*
    Putter: Cameron SB+ or Byron Morgan DH89 OR Taylormade Spider Tour (Black) OR Cameron X5 Flow Neck
    Ball: TP5x or TourB XS
  • smitty114smitty114 Members Posts: 256
    Really like the look of that whale tail the all dark looks sweet
    New Pics added in post 1
  • bpprybppry Members Posts: 1,903 ✭✭
    Putter looks great. Really making me think of getting one.
  • manlyaggiemanlyaggie Members Posts: 3
    MPG wrote:

Here are some pics that I took with my iPAD but do need to get some really good pics of these once I find sometime .

The darker gray putter is my custom whale tail that Josh and Zack filled the back in to give me the weight I was looking for and made it a awesome looking mallet. It is a counter balanced putter that was my second favorite at first sight until I started putting with it. It is now my full time gamer.

The raw finished putter is a Rip Curl that I dedicated to my kids (names are on the toe/heel). I had this made as my standard 33.5 in putter and was planned to be my gamer but...the whaleTail just rolls the ball absolutely perfect.

As you can see they deliver on quality and spot on specifications. You will not be disappointed.

Thoughts?

How much did the whale tail putter head weigh after they added the plumbers neck and flange fill?
    Alright just got it in and man its even nicer in person, rolled it a few times on the carpet and man does it feel amazing. Now if this stupid snow would just melt maybe I'd get to play it this year image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Here's some in hand pics of it sits so nice at address, cannot recommend these guys enough such amazing guys to work with and a phenomenal product

• Andy.Andy. Real name, no gimmicks. Members Posts: 104
    That finish is so fresh! image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' />
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,068 ✭✭
    I agree. The finish is awesome! I also like the flow neck!
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
  • Ayoung19Ayoung19 Members Posts: 1,644 ✭✭
    Really need to get myself a custom one of these days, these are stunning
    TM M1 460 Fujikura Pro 73X
    TM M2 3 wood Fujikura Pro 73X
    TM UDI 2 iron UST TSPX 85X
    Adams A12 Pro Hybrid Matrix Ozik 100X
    Mizuno JPX900 Forged 5-9 Nippon Modus 105S
    Titleist SM6 46F 52F 56M 60M
    TM Tour Spider Red
    These guys did an unreal job, putter rolls so smooth
  • LionGolferLionGolfer Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    smitty114 wrote:

Alright just got it in and man its even nicer in person, rolled it a few times on the carpet and man does it feel amazing. Now if this stupid snow would just melt maybe I'd get to play it this year image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Here's some in hand pics of it sits so nice at address, cannot recommend these guys enough such amazing guys to work with and a phenomenal product

Congrats Smitty! I just ordered my FIN and I can;t wait to get it.
    Drivers : Crazy435COAAngel5-GTD455Crazy9-ItoboriCrazy9Dia-ProceedIXCOABurningAngel
    UTs : Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi-PXG 317
    Irons : GrindStudioProto-ModartCBC-PXG311T-RoddioMeisterM
    Wedges : GrindStudio-Modart-Orion
    Putters : ArGolf-Benock-BPutters-Kitada-Machine-Masda-Nead-PXG-Slighter-Xenon
  • golf_prn_qdgolf_prn_qd Members Posts: 241
    How does she feel and perform? Do the looks match the results?
  • cjblake09cjblake09 Members Posts: 1,837 ✭✭
    Love that flow neck.

Finally got to roll it a couple of days ago and mannnnnnn it feels so good just a solid feel with a nice little click off the face. The ball just rolls so true
  • golf_prn_qdgolf_prn_qd Members Posts: 241
    smitty114 wrote:

Finally got to roll it a couple of days ago and mannnnnnn it feels so good just a solid feel with a nice little click off the face. The ball just rolls so true

That is awesome to hear. Always great when the performance matches the looks (there is a joke in there somwhere...).