Nike 2015 - Vapor is here! Drivers and Irons have released. Short game coming in April.

wldchld22

[quote name='MNNikeGuy' timestamp='1423706788' post='10935489'][quote name='shakey' timestamp='1423702884' post='10935063']
Got my first official round in with the Vapor Pro driver. It started out a little rough, but I got it going after a few holes. I hit a few hooks early, but ended up hitting 8 of the last 9 fwys. The ball flight was much higher than what I was getting with the CT 2.0. Distance was very good.
[/quote]
Higher launch do to the MK6? Have you tried the chrome in the pro yet?[/quote]
Could be the MK6. Could be the weaker flex. Prob a combo of the two.

The chrome did go into the Pro on Sat. It's just too stiff for me to get a proper launch angle without trying to nuke it every swing.

Maybe if I had a 6F4T instead of the 5? But the MK is working fine.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really bummed. I found out today that the D+ 70x is on backorder until the end of this month.

Ping G400LST 10* Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 6.3x
Callaway Epic Fujikura Speeder Evolution II 765 Tour Spec X
Taylormade P790 UDI
Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW X100 TI
Vokey SM6 50*/Nike Engage SS 55*/TM Hi-Toe 60*
Taylormade Spider Tour Black

[quote name='RonSwanson' timestamp='1423686269' post='10933115']
[quote name='Albatross85' timestamp='1423682322' post='10932653']
[quote name='t4t3r' timestamp='1423681882' post='10932605']
^^3.2 degree launch angle seems a little low, no?
[/quote]believe thats the AOA
[/quote]

The screenshot above it has the same read out as 9.1, doesn't seem like that number could be AOA.
[/quote]

Not to sound like Debbie Downer but PGA SS LM's have to be some of the most inaccurate LM's I have seen. In the cluster %$#% that was the process of last doing year's Shootout thread, one of the options we tried (huge mistake) was indoors at the PGA SS using that exact monitor. I found SS to be up to 10 MPH higher than I found on Trackman, smash factor was out of whack, spin was much higher than Trackman, and ball speed was just way off. Long story short, the PGA SS readings in my opinion, should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

I know Gio is a solid player with some nice speed but for example he has a ball at 122MPH with 170BS. On my Trackman numbers (more than one time) at 118ish my BS is at 178, and at 122 my BS is at 180-181 with smash factor in the 1.48+ zone, spin was also around the 3K range vs. 2200-2500 on Trackman with the same clubs. Just wanted to share my experiences with the PGA SS monitors to a legitimate Trackman setup so that when you guys are testing these clubs you're not talked in or out of a setup based on crappy LM #'s that might not even be close to accurate. They have one of his drives registering at 3.2 LA that carried 320, just be very careful on LM's like this, they are almost useless IMO.

If you're doing some serious testing, go somewhere with a serious setup if possible. Trackman is pretty much the only one I really trust, Flight Scope would be second but even those numbers are a little inflated. I just don't think you can come close to getting fit for a proper driver with LM #'s that are this inaccurate.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1423725165' post='10937021']
[/quote]

The screenshot above it has the same read out as 9.1, doesn't seem like that number could be AOA.
[/quote]

Not to sound like Debbie Downer but PGA SS LM's have to be some of the most inaccurate LM's I have seen. In the cluster %$#% that was the process of last doing year's Shootout thread, one of the options we tried (huge mistake) was indoors at the PGA SS using that exact monitor. I found SS to be up to 10 MPH higher than I found on Trackman, smash factor was out of whack, spin was much higher than Trackman, and ball speed was just way off. Long story short, the PGA SS readings in my opinion, should be taken with less than a grain of salt.

I know Gio is a solid player with some nice speed but for example he has a ball at 122MPH with 170BS. On my Trackman numbers (more than one time) at 118ish my BS is at 178, and at 122 my BS is at 180-181 with smash factor in the 1.48+ zone, spin was also around the 3K range vs. 2200-2500 on Trackman with the same clubs. Just wanted to share my experiences with the PGA SS monitors to a legitimate Trackman setup so that when you guys are testing these clubs you're not talked in or out of a setup based on crappy LM #'s that might not even be close to accurate. They have one of his drives registering at 3.2 LA that carried 320, just be very careful on LM's like this, they are almost useless IMO.

If you're doing some serious testing, go somewhere with a serious setup if possible. Trackman is pretty much the only one I really trust, Flight Scope would be second but even those numbers are a little inflated. I just don't think you can come close to getting fit for a proper driver with LM #'s that are this inaccurate.
[/quote]

I believe GC2 with the camera that gets the club head recorded moving through impact may even be more accurate than trackman. But to Tai's point I couldn't agree that majority of the launch monitors aren't always accurate in big box stores

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Ventus Blue w/ Velocore+ 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Project X Denali 70x) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (RDX Smoke 85x)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
Odyssey   Jailbird Cruiser modified to regular. 34.6" w/ SuperStroke 3.0 17"/ 5g weights

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1423725165' post='10937021']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tai - first, i want to say i believe your spot on with your comments. my highest ss i've ever recorded on a trackman was 117. and the smash factor i've had on trackman was almost always over 1.43...i agree with you a 1000%.

i've taken the pro to the (albeit snow covered) range that is heated by me...the LA is no where near sub 5, or sub 8* for that matter. my spin is just fine - ball comes out mid and holds a solid line. the back of the range is 295 carry (lasered the back mats that point back at you) and 305 carry to the trees. i hit a few yesterday in 22*F; frozen balls, carrying to the mats. i know it hit the mats b/c they're slightly elevated and i could see the poof of snow when they landed.

when i was at the PGA i was looking mostly for ball flight and consistency. if the machine is bad, it will at least consistently spit out poor results.

Thanks Tai for the clarification for others, i probably should've mentioned that the accuracy of PGA SS monitors isn't exactly gospel

Taylormade Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 10*) / Denali Black 60TX

Taylormade Qi10 Tour / 3w (dialed 1 notch higher) / HZRDUS RDX Smoke Green 85 6.5

Taylormade P-DHY / 2i / Tensei Pro White 100TX
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW (3* weak) / KBS Tour X

Cleveland RTX6 / 54, 58 (full face2) / DG TI Spinner

Odyssey Jailbird AI Cruiser 40"

I am curious as to the S+ 60 stiff shaft, I keep reading that its "a wet noodle", "weak to flex". etc. I have a 105-108 SS and it seems to be working for me, I haven't really hit it outdoors and only once on the sim. Am I not seeing something or missing something? I feel the shaft is plenty stout, for me at least. I won't be able to get it outside and really use it until my Florida trip in March, but I was just curious as being the only one that likes this shaft.

I know different shafts work for different swings, but just curious. I know my SS is not as fast as some on here, but I thought 105-108 was pretty good for a 49 year old. :)

TM Stealth 2+ 10.5deg Hzrdus Smoke 4G Black 60 6.0

Titleist TSi2 16.5deg Hzrdus Smoke Black 70 6.0

TM Stealth 2+ 3 Hybrid Project X Black 80 stiff

TM P770 5-AW DG 105 S300

TM MG4 54/58 DG 105 S300

SC Newport Select 34" (rotate them)

TM TP5X

[quote name='minteq' timestamp='1423750774' post='10937821']
I am curious as to the S+ 60 stiff shaft, I keep reading that its "a wet noodle", "weak to flex". etc. I have a 105-108 SS and it seems to be working for me, I haven't really hit it outdoors and only once on the sim. Am I not seeing something or missing something? I feel the shaft is plenty stout, for me at least. I won't be able to get it outside and really use it until my Florida trip in March, but I was just curious as being the only one that likes this shaft.

I know different shafts work for different swings, but just curious. I know my SS is not as fast as some on here, but I thought 105-108 was pretty good for a 49 year old. :)
[/quote]

I agree with you I swing a maybe 5 mph faster than you and I easily could have played the stock S+ shaft. Now with tolerances not being super tight shaft to shaft they can be a little different and with different transitions loads etc guys are gonna have different results and feelings about the shaft. It's not like a made for shaft though thats for sure, it's not like the old 910 diamana made for shafts that were garbage.

Pure and Gio are right. After posting some of my numbers before (drivers and irons) I've gotten killed by people on the board. It's always the PGATSS numbers that people roast me for.

If you don't have a higher end option than PGA then try GolfSmith. There is usually one around a PGATSS. The only issue with them is that the range is set up to have grass cut like a green so you get unrealistic roll. Carry and SS seem to be about right.

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1423751291' post='10937873']
Pure and Gio are right. After posting some of my numbers before (drivers and irons) I've gotten killed by people on the board. It's always the PGATSS numbers that people roast me for.

If you don't have a higher end option than PGA then try GolfSmith. There is usually one around a PGATSS. The only issue with them is that the range is set up to have grass cut like a green so you get unrealistic roll. Carry and SS seem to be about right.
[/quote] hey, let em roast you...i know generally what my numbers are (as i'm sure you do too) - even if they're on a crappy monitor - they serve an end goal. i go to those places not to get fit, but moreso to look for things i MIGHT get out of the club in real life/on course in terms of dispersion. for instance - if i'm on the crappy monitor and i hit two clubs - club A is insanely wild while club B is down the middle, i'd be willing to assume that club B SHOULD be more accurate in real life.

Also - hitting your gamer side by side is necessary. if you know your gamer can't possibly go 350...but the dispersion is pretty accurate - you can gauge your numbers on the new club off that...ie better dispersion, spin, etc.

Taylormade Qi10 Tour / 3w (dialed 1 notch higher) / HZRDUS RDX Smoke Green 85 6.5

[quote name='UnderPar18' timestamp='1423738076' post='10937197']
I believe GC2 with the camera that gets the club head recorded moving through impact may even be more accurate than trackman. But to Tai's point I couldn't agree that majority of the launch monitors aren't always accurate in big box stores
[/quote]

I think we can agree to disagree on this one (and everything else I post that you seem to disagree with). I think that Trackman has become the standard in accurate data and the amount of adoption on tour, tour vans, top tier club fitters and teaching pros would support this. CG2's have been in my local big box for years now and I think cost plays a big factor in choosing a CG2 over Trackman. I don't believe the CG2 to be more accurate, and have found the numbers consistently a little higher than Trackman and real life.

[quote name='gioguy21' timestamp='1423745459' post='10937395']
Tai - first, i want to say i believe your spot on with your comments. my highest ss i've ever recorded on a trackman was 117. and the smash factor i've had on trackman was almost always over 1.43...i agree with you a 1000%.

i've taken the pro to the (albeit snow covered) range that is heated by me...the LA is no where near sub 5, or sub 8* for that matter. my spin is just fine - ball comes out mid and holds a solid line. the back of the range is 295 carry (lasered the back mats that point back at you) and 305 carry to the trees. i hit a few yesterday in 22*F; frozen balls, carrying to the mats. i know it hit the mats b/c they're slightly elevated and i could see the poof of snow when they landed.

when i was at the PGA i was looking mostly for ball flight and consistency. if the machine is bad, it will at least consistently spit out poor results.

Thanks Tai for the clarification for others, i probably should've mentioned that the accuracy of PGA SS monitors isn't exactly gospel
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Gio. I wasn't trying to make any slights against you and I'm glad you didn't take my post as such. I have been reading some guys testing the Flex and Pro and getting crazy spin numbers on the LM but the other have seen great results on the course contrary to the LM sessions. Just wanted to make the point not to choose or eliminate any clubs from any OEM based on potentially bad LM #'s and to get them outdoors or pay a little more for a higher end fitting. On the PGA SS monitor I was getting balls up in the 128-130 range spinning at 3000-3300 rpms! Once I saw your post I just hoped that you weren't basing any of your decisions on those numbers :drinks:

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1423752433' post='10937967']
Thanks for the reply Gio. I wasn't trying to make any slights against you and I'm glad you didn't take my post as such. I have been reading some guys testing the Flex and Pro and getting crazy spin numbers on the LM but the other have seen great results on the course contrary to the LM sessions. Just wanted to make the point not to choose or eliminate any clubs from any OEM based on potentially bad LM #'s and to get them outdoors or pay a little more for a higher end fitting. On the PGA SS monitor I was getting balls up in the 128-130 range spinning at 3000-3300 rpms! Once I saw your post I just hoped that you weren't basing any of your decisions on those numbers :drinks:
[/quote]

no worries man, i don't take things personally on the interwebs lol

the flex was giving me insane distance numbers with higher revs...at the outdoor range they were low flight lasers that didn't fall outta the sky. it was more erratic than the pro, so i went with the pro.

real life is always > monitors (even trackman at times)

[quote name='gioguy21' timestamp='1423752639' post='10937991']
[/quote]

the flex was giving me insane distance numbers with higher revs...at the outdoor range they were low flight lasers that didn't fall outta the sky. it was more erratic than the pro, so i went with the pro.

[/quote]

Real life > than everything :)

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

[quote name='patrick421' timestamp='1423751286' post='10937871']
[quote name='minteq' timestamp='1423750774' post='10937821']

[/quote]

I agree with you I swing a maybe 5 mph faster than you and I easily could have played the stock S+ shaft. Now with tolerances not being super tight shaft to shaft they can be a little different and with different transitions loads etc guys are gonna have different results and feelings about the shaft. It's not like a made for shaft though thats for sure, it's not like the old 910 diamana made for shafts that were garbage.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks. I thought I was missing something.

TM Stealth 2+ 10.5deg Hzrdus Smoke 4G Black 60 6.0

Titleist TSi2 16.5deg Hzrdus Smoke Black 70 6.0

TM Stealth 2+ 3 Hybrid Project X Black 80 stiff

TM P770 5-AW DG 105 S300

TM MG4 54/58 DG 105 S300

SC Newport Select 34" (rotate them)

TM TP5X

Quick follow up on my review. Finally got on Trackman yesterday with my Pro + KK Silver Tini shaft, and it validated my observations. Spin was down to 2200-2400 which is REALLY good for me - couple even in the 1900 range - crazy. SS was averaging about 114, and dispersion was the best of any Trackman session I've had. If I get my SS up a bit more, I might start looking at shafts with slightly stiffer tips, but as of now, all is right in my driving world. Most accurate driving I've ever had - my misses just don't miss by much which is really important for me. Incentive for me to just keep my swing and swing speed where it is but we'll see.
Interestingly enough, I've fallen into having a negative angle of attack with the driver (-1* to -3*) which I think really works for this driver/shaft combo actually. Might try to zero it out or make it more positive, but when you're accurate and getting great distance, easy to lose motivation to make changes.
For the hell of it, I did try hitting the Titleist 915 D3 and Ping G30 while I was there and I didn't like either one honestly for a myriad of reasons. The only club that was close performance wise was the Callaway BB (2014 version) which I did like, admittedly. But bottom line is that the Trackman validated my range and on course experiences which is always helpful. I'll probably go back on it in a month or 2 for my fairway woods but I'm good for now.

[quote name='duke2001j' timestamp='1423757517' post='10938649']
Quick follow up on my review. Finally got on Trackman yesterday with my Pro + KK Silver Tini shaft, and it validated my observations. Spin was down to 2200-2400 which is REALLY good for me - couple even in the 1900 range - crazy. SS was averaging about 114, and dispersion was the best of any Trackman session I've had. If I get my SS up a bit more, I might start looking at shafts with slightly stiffer tips, but as of now, all is right in my driving world. Most accurate driving I've ever had - my misses just don't miss by much which is really important for me. Incentive for me to just keep my swing and swing speed where it is but we'll see.
Interestingly enough, I've fallen into having a negative angle of attack with the driver (-1* to -3*) which I think really works for this driver/shaft combo actually. Might try to zero it out or make it more positive, but when you're accurate and getting great distance, easy to lose motivation to make changes.
For the hell of it, I did try hitting the Titleist 915 D3 and Ping G30 while I was there and I didn't like either one honestly for a myriad of reasons. The only club that was close performance wise was the Callaway BB (2014 version) which I did like, admittedly. But bottom line is that the Trackman validated my range and on course experiences which is always helpful. I'll probably go back on it in a month or 2 for my fairway woods but I'm good for now.
[/quote] the fact you have a slight downward AoA could be a reason for your increased accuracy - FWIW the closer you get to zero or into the +'s, your dispersion might get bigger as your distances will go up.

all in what you're looking for. either way, props on getting your pro dialed in...sick #'s too!

[quote name='gioguy21' timestamp='1423752639' post='10937991']
[/quote]

[/quote]

You guys are spot on. Outdoor demo day beats all. The portable flightscopes are really good as long as they are lined up properly.

I really wish the PGA had better monitors because those stores are awesome places to go.

That is why you are definitely right I always bring my game or or a compare another club. He's the one constant is the monitor so you can match up certain things against each other.

I still remember the last two years my PGA had to put stickers on top of the covert heads.The sales guy there told me that the redhead would always give crazy numbers or cause a misread.

[/quote]

Dude let it go.... You posted 6 iron numbers that were driver like launch and spin and then when people took the time to educate you, you took it personal and were "roasted".

[quote name='gioguy21' timestamp='1423757737' post='10938677']
[quote name='duke2001j' timestamp='1423757517' post='10938649']
[/quote] the fact you have a slight downward AoA could be a reason for your increased accuracy - FWIW the closer you get to zero or into the +'s, your dispersion might get bigger as your distances will go up.

all in what you're looking for. either way, props on getting your pro dialed in...sick #'s too!
[/quote]

Thanks! Yeah I agree on the AoA - it's one of those things. I've seen a lot of people lose accuracy trying to hit it further, so eventually you have to find a happy medium. But those extra ~10 yards are so tempting! Lol. Good problems to have - and I don't think I'm going to do any additional driver tinkering (for now). #famouslastwords

[quote name='UnderPar18' timestamp='1423738076' post='10937197']
[/quote]

I think we can agree to disagree on this one (and everything else I post that you seem to disagree with). I think that Trackman has become the standard in accurate data and the amount of adoption on tour, tour vans, top tier club fitters and teaching pros would support this. CG2's have been in my local big box for years now and I think cost plays a big factor in choosing a CG2 over Trackman. I don't believe the CG2 to be more accurate, and have found the numbers consistently a little higher than Trackman and real life.

[quote name='gioguy21' timestamp='1423745459' post='10937395']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tai - sorry i disagreed with your original views on Callaway and things got where they are. I am not disagreeing that trackman is the standard in today's launch monitors. I was referring to knowledge i heard from someone that works in the golf industry that GC2 that has the camera that can record your club head is more accurate than trackman because trackman uses more calculations to derive at your face angle, club path, etc. Maybe i understood him incorrectly and if I did that's my bad. I wasn't disagreeing with you about trackman being a legit device I use it as well, but I heard GC2 with the camera attachment is more accurate. I have never used it so I was just going off what I heard, which as you know may not always be correct.

He also mentioned inside vs outside comparing the two where I think he said trackman outside is awesome, but I think indoors is where he was saying the high speed camera is better. Again I'm not saying this gospel I am just passing along what I have heard from a club builder I respect.

My current club has trackman and I will continue to use it as I do enjoy it plenty

Regarding me and you I tried sending you a PM regarding the Vapor Pro and your experience yesterday. If you don't wish to reply back I understand, but I'm not trying to turn every thread into an arguement. I'd rather be able to be civil regardless if we agree to disagree at times. I wasn't trying to argue just posting what I heard about GC2 with high speed cameras since you were mentioning store launch monitors.

I look forward to your reivew in your thread

:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
Odyssey   Jailbird Cruiser modified to regular. 34.6" w/ SuperStroke 3.0 17"/ 5g weights

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1423769200' post='10939929']
I just went and looked at the Pro for the first time... Probably one of the better head shapes that I have seen in a long time, very pearish but still enough mass to give some confidence. Great looking head!
[/quote]

Is it the same as a 2.0? Or more VR Ltd looking?

[quote name='UnderPar18' timestamp='1423769451' post='10939967']
[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1423769200' post='10939929']
I just went and looked at the Pro for the first time... Probably one of the better head shapes that I have seen in a long time, very pearish but still enough mass to give some confidence. Great looking head!
[/quote]

Is it the same as a 2.0? Or more VR Ltd looking?
[/quote]Neither IMO. I agree its prob the best looking 460 head ive ever seen. I owned one for a week and sold it b/c my CT2.0 works too damn good. Pro head shape was definitely better.

• AI Smoke 🔷🔷🔷10.5* Denali Black 6.5
  • TM SIM Ti 17.5* - Tensei AV White 2.0 75TX
  • TM Stealth 2+ 20* 6 wood Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 8S
  • Srixon ZX Utility 23* MMT 105TX HS
  • Srixon ZX7 5-Aw PX LZ 6.5 SS
  • Mizuno T7 55* - PX LZ 6.5
  • TM MG4 60* SBC - DG TI S400
  • Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 2024
  • Tour B XS

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1423760247' post='10938937']

[/quote]

Dude let it go.... You posted 6 iron numbers that were driver like launch and spin and then when people took the time to educate you, you took it personal and were "roasted".
[/quote]

There was a driver thread a few years ago when covert first came out. Sorry Scratch. I know my taped up 6 irons were way off. I was just trying to show ball speed with that one. I'm not referring to that one. The roasting I referred to was when I tried different shafts with Covert 1.0.

In the end I learned a valuable lesson. PGA monitors are not the greatest.

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1423771161' post='10940175']

[/quote]

[/quote]

There was a driver thread a few years ago when covert first came out. Sorry Scratch. I know my taped up 6 irons were way off. I was just trying to show ball speed with that one. I'm not referring to that one. The roasting I referred to was when I tried different shafts with Covert 1.0.

[/quote]

Okay my bad then.... I was one of the people trying to help you on the 6 iron numbers and I have seen you mention it a few times.

[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1423772167' post='10940333']
Has anyone put a new flexloft shaft into a CT 2.0 head? Wondering if the change in weight is noticeable.
[/quote]

Didn't feel any different, new with the old, old with the new.

Not much, you can only tell that tip is slimmer, but that's about it.

Probably does not affect performance, good or bad.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Time to hit this bad boy at the range.

[attachment=2614727:ImageUploadedByGolfWRX Mobile1423778227.724789.jpg]

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

[quote name='scratchswinger' timestamp='1423772292' post='10940359']
[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1423771161' post='10940175']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay my bad then.... I was one of the people trying to help you on the 6 iron numbers and I have seen you mention it a few times.
[/quote]

All good man I knew that!

[quote name='Lesmond' timestamp='1423772471' post='10940373']
[quote name='wldchld22' timestamp='1423772167' post='10940333']
Has anyone put a new flexloft shaft into a CT 2.0 head? Wondering if the change in weight is noticeable.
[/quote]

Didn't feel any different, new with the old, old with the new.

Not much, you can only tell that tip is slimmer, but that's about it.

Probably does not affect performance, good or bad.
[/quote]

I should've figured that. I think I remember somebody waiting just the heads and there is a weight difference in the head. Oven guys said that the flex loft is 30% lighter? Just wondering what a difference that really is and if I should be ordering new 2.0 tips.