Cleveland RTX6 60/10--Spinner

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LeoLeo99' timestamp='1422158459' post='10812951']
[quote name='CommerceTiger' timestamp='1422156178' post='10812751']
Dont understand the hostility towards Moses here. I never saw him say Allenby is telling the truth. Just that he would wait to decide until all the evidence comes in. Sounds like the most reasonable thing said in this thread to me
[/quote]

In the real world, we'll never know the whole facts. We just know what people said and we make up our minds as to who is telling the truth. Allenby or the homeless woman. Many of us think the homeless woman is more credible. We hope Allenby conquers whatever demons he is battling. All of us wish we had Allenby's golf game and we would like to think we wouldn't waste our talent on fakakta escapades in Hawaii.
[/quote]

I don't think Allenby is fighting any demons or has a drinking problem. He just had one wild night like a lot of us have had many times in our lives, fell and passed out on a walkway and lost his wallet sometime along the way. This was such a non story until he decided to go to the police with the hole taken scenerio.

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422225366' post='10816753']
Allenby has scheduled a presser for Tuesday in PHX.
[/quote]

I predict he will say something like the following: "Ladies and gentlemen, I will be glad to answer your questions to the best of my ability, but after today I won't again publicly discuss what happened to me in Hawaii."

He wants to put this thing behind, him, which won't be easy.

[quote name='forgedforever' timestamp='1422231030' post='10817265']
[/quote]

I predict he will say something like the following: "Ladies and gentlemen, I will be glad to answer your questions to the best of my ability, but after today I won't again publicly discuss what happened to me in Hawaii."

[/quote]

Maybe he'll say "we're on to Phoenix."

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422231330' post='10817297']
[quote name='forgedforever' timestamp='1422231030' post='10817265']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe he'll say "we're on to Phoenix."
[/quote]

In the meantime, of us on WRX will defer to you and let you tell Allenby about "Waste Management."

:D

The next PGA tour commercial should be Allenby warding off attackers trying to kidnap him, like Denzel in The Equalizer....and then finish with "these guys are good....at a diverse set of things"

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Srixon ZX 19h w/PX hzrdus Red 80

Mizuno MP241 4-PW w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Mizuno MP24 52 w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Cleveland RTX6 60/10--Spinner

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

I think it would be a cool tradition if fans, in every stop where he misses the cut, would abduct him for a few hours before leaving him safely where the homeless congregate.

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

Now confirmed reports that Allenby spent $3,400 at the strip club Femme Nu before his face plant into rocks.

[quote][color=#323232]Allenby is next seen about a mile away from the wine bar at[/color]
[color=#323232]Club Femme Nu (pictured at left), an adult entertainment[/color]
[color=#323232]club wedged between a tattoo parlor and a Korean[/color]
[color=#323232]restaurant. Multiple sources who were working at the club on[/color]
[color=#323232]Jan. 16 confirmed to GolfChannel.com that Allenby was[/color]
[color=#323232]there around midnight with “a group of friends” and ran up a[/color]
[color=#323232]$3,400 bar tab. The sources spoke on condition they not be[/color]
[color=#323232]identified.[/color][/quote]

[url="http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rex-hoggard/allenby-saga-takes-more-twists/"]http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rex-hoggard/allenby-saga-takes-more-twists/[/url]

Let's reserve judgement until all the facts are known though fellas.
Lol my god. Maybe he took a stripper into a back room and that's what he meant by "ending up in a strangers trunk"
What a bizarre individual this guy is.

I put the over under that he has this Tuesday presser at 51%

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422244672' post='10818459']
Let's reserve judgement until all the facts are known though fellas.
Lol my god. Maybe he took a stripper into a back room and that's what he meant by[b] "ending up in a strangers trunk"[/b]
What a bizarre individual this guy is.

I put the over under that he has this Tuesday presser at 51%
[/quote] Gold

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

[quote][b]“I remember someone hitting me twice, I just don’t know who that person is, but I remember it. I keep having nightmares about it,” Allenby said[/b].[/quote]

[color=#323232]I heard that guy who hit him goes by the alias Dwayne Johnson.[/color]

[color=#333333]Ba dum bum psh![/color]

SIM2 9° Blackout - AD-IZ 6 TX
TM SIM2 Ti 3 Wood - AD-DI 7X
TM M3 5 Wood - Kai'li 8X
Srixon ZX5 3-4 / ZX7 5-9 - MCA MMT 125TX

Vokey SM8 46°, 54°, 60° - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
TM Spider X Slantneck - KBS 1Step

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422243302' post='10818343']
Now confirmed reports that Allenby spent $3,400 at the strip club Femme Nu before his face plant into rocks.

[quote][color=#323232]Allenby is next seen about a mile away from the wine bar at[/color]
[color=#323232]restaurant. Multiple sources who were working at the club on[/color]
[color=#323232]there around midnight with “a group of friends” and ran up a[/color]
[color=#323232]$3,400 bar tab. The sources spoke on condition they not be[/color]

[url="http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rex-hoggard/allenby-saga-takes-more-twists/"]http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rex-hoggard/allenby-saga-takes-more-twists/[/url]
[/quote]

Well, it's pretty much a done deal now. I was willing to give Robert the benefit of the doubt, but that's history. No way he lives this down.

[quote name='PGArox' timestamp='1422245452' post='10818533']

[color=#323232]there around midnight with "a group of friends" and ran up a[/color]

[url="http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rex-hoggard/allenby-saga-takes-more-twists/"]http://www.golfchann...es-more-twists/[/url]
[/quote]

Well, it's pretty much a done deal now. I was willing to give Robert the benefit of the doubt, but that's history. No way he lives this down.
[/quote]The thing is if Robert was just somewhat straightforward with this it would have been a relative non issue. Now he just looks like a complete fool.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

[/quote]

[/quote]
You and your boy Hogans backing off the Robert Allenby defense team now?

[quote name='denvergolf' timestamp='1422246081' post='10818565']
Not to mention that even conflicts with the rest of the reports...people have made jokes about The Hangover, but it's damn near playing out...
[/quote]

I don't think it does conflict. In fact, I think it explains what he was doing for 2-3 hours that was otherwise unexplained.

[quote name='Lennon Mccartney' timestamp='1422246290' post='10818581']

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and your boy Hogans backing off the Robert Allenby defense team now?
[/quote]

Yep, I'm backing off. I wonder if Robert has a known history of getting *%&$faced, or if this is a rare occurence. But the outright lying certainly will not sit well with fans, sponsors and any other organizations he is involved with.

I believe he will stick with the "being drugged" story, regardless of how the rest of the night played out.

Callaway Rogue Max LS Driver, 9 degrees, Kai'li Red shaft

TaylorMade SIM2 Ti  5 wood

Ping G425 Max 7 wood
Cobra 4 hybrid

Cobra 5 hybrid
Srixon ZX5 irons 6-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 120 shafts

Cleveland RTX6 48* wedge

Cleveland Zipcore 54* wedge
Cleveland RTX 58* full face wedge
Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K Rossie DB  putter

I'm looking at this and it's curious:
"Which goes to a central theme in Allenby’s bizarre ordeal. According to the video footage from Amuse, [b]Allenby paid his bill after talking with the three unknown individuals and went to the restroom. When he exited the restroom, Allenby appeared impaired[/b], Middlemo said after watching the video."

While it's not consistent with cocaine, we all know people head to a stall and do key bumps and come out with s different energy level.
He meets these three, pays his tab, goes to the bathroom and comes out visibly impaired- my question is what did he do in the bathroom?
Bc we know he talked to them and was ready to take the party to another place (strip club) was he also looking to take things to another level?

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

Rex Hoggard said that Allenby went into a bathroom with other people looking like he was in control of faculties and exited the bathroom looking noticeably impaired. If true, that not consistent with drinking a spiked drink. It's consistent with taking something illegal in the bathroom.

Edit - I was writing this post while Monkeynaut was writing his.

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422247676' post='10818647']
I'm looking at this and it's curious:
"Which goes to a central theme in Allenby's bizarre ordeal. According to the video footage from Amuse, [b]Allenby paid his bill after talking with the three unknown individuals and went to the restroom. When he exited the restroom, Allenby appeared impaired[/b], Middlemo said after watching the video."

While it's not consistent with cocaine, we all know people head to a stall and do key bumps and come out with s different energy level.
He meets these three, pays his tab, goes to the bathroom and comes out visibly impaired- my question is what did he do in the bathroom?
Bc we know he talked to them and was ready to take the party to another place (strip club) was he also looking to take things to another level?
[/quote]

Cocaine isn't the only drug that people take in bathrooms.

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422246647' post='10818595'][quote name='denvergolf' timestamp='1422246081' post='10818565']
Not to mention that even conflicts with the rest of the reports...people have made jokes about The Hangover, but it's damn near playing out...
[/quote]

I don't think it does conflict. In fact, I think it explains what he was doing for 2-3 hours that was otherwise unexplained.[/quote]I only said that as the homeless folks say they found him 20 min after he left Amuse and still there a couple hours later. Guess he got a few dances in between.

Remember, Robert originally led everyone to believe that the group of people he left the bar with were folks he was not involved with in any way; they were all exiting a closing bar. He then led people to believe that he was suddenly cold$%&@ed in the parking structure.

Now it seems he actually went willingly with those folks to another location, where he racked up a large tab. Poor Robert. He must feel his world crumbling in around him.

I hope Robert uses the supposed press conference in Phoenix to come completely clean, admit he has a huge problem, and ask everyone for forgiveness. Contrition is his only hope.

[quote name='PGArox' timestamp='1422248693' post='10818711']
Remember, Robert originally led everyone to believe that the group of people he left the bar with were folks he was not involved with in any way; they were all exiting a closing bar. He then led people to believe that he was suddenly cold$%&@ed in the parking structure.

Now it seems he actually went willingly with those folks to another location, where he racked up a large tab. Poor Robert. He must feel his world crumbling in around him.

[/quote]

And now he's saying he was only was repeating what he was told by the homeless woman about being knocked out and kidnapped. But she couldn't have known anything about people in a parking garage. The dude is a flat out liar.