2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike 2016

Mattpgolf15

They need to bring back and redo the nike360 golf app

For android, yes. No kidding. I love that app, I'm going to jump on the apple bandwagon just to get it. I never had an issues with it which makes it more frustrating that they killed it.

The NG360 App is nice, but I'd like to see them expand it. Their stats are very basic and it'd be nice if they expanded that a little. I input every round I play (even rounds at par 3 courses), but it'd be nice if the stats were expanded to provide more useful feedback, or to provide a clearer picture of your round.

I still use it every round. I agree it needs to be updated with GPS and sand saves!

Sand saves would be a nice addition. Also would be nice if they gave you more options than missing a fairway left or right. The other day I was trying to lay up short of a creek on a short par 4 and my 3 iron ran down the hill and into the hazard. I wasn't left or right, just dead through the fairway because it ran too much. Be nice if they had a "long" or additionally a "short" option, for when left or right doesn't apply. That way the stats aren't skewed.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
TaylorMade TP5x (2019)

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone here cut their Vapor series Driver or 3wood shafts? I'm 5'8 and find the 45.5 / 43.75 lengths too long. I want to cut 1 inch from both but I'm worried about having to balance the swing weights. Can I get the same shaft (Diamana blueboard s70) except for the 5 wood (42.75) and fit it into my 3 wood? Would that also require lead tape to re-balance the swing weights?

I haven't yet but I'm an inch taller than you and have been considering it. My Vapor Speed is STD length and I've considered taking .5 off for a little better control. Although recently I'm considering replacing the Fubuki shaft entirely as it launches too high for me, I just haven't had the time to test other shafts. My 3 wood on the other hand is a standard length Tensei that came stock in my Vapor Fly and I'm quite fond of its flight right now, I don't feel the need to cut it, but that's just me.

They need to bring back and redo the nike360 golf app

For android, yes. No kidding. I love that app, I'm going to jump on the apple bandwagon just to get it. I never had an issues with it which makes it more frustrating that they killed it.

The NG360 App is nice, but I'd like to see them expand it. Their stats are very basic and it'd be nice if they expanded that a little. I input every round I play (even rounds at par 3 courses), but it'd be nice if the stats were expanded to provide more useful feedback, or to provide a clearer picture of your round.

I still use it every round. I agree it needs to be updated with GPS and sand saves!

Sand saves would be a nice addition. Also would be nice if they gave you more options than missing a fairway left or right. The other day I was trying to lay up short of a creek on a short par 4 and my 3 iron ran down the hill and into the hazard. I wasn't left or right, just dead through the fairway because it ran too much. Be nice if they had a "long" or additionally a "short" option, for when left or right doesn't apply. That way the stats aren't skewed.

But that's what Golf Shot is for. :)

Just a heads up gonna be putting a brand new, Nike vapor fly 3 wood with the GD Tour AD DI 7S in LE black edition on the bst later.

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Alright fellas no need to twist my arm. ;) I'm sold, ordering now!

So I just checked the spec sheets and the 60 DS is only available with 13° bounce. The bounce on my SW is what I don't like, but I'm assuming on the 60 it wasn't an issue when opened up?

Don't let the bounce scare you. The bounce is there to help you in the sand. My home course is a links and the DS is great for any type of shot or lie.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Dual sole over the square? Interesting!

I've got a 54* square and 58* dual. I love the set up and versatility. But I've found the dual is the easiest to open when necessary, thus dual for the higher degree wedge.

I agree! I play the same set up.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Dual sole over the square? Interesting!

I've got a 54* square and 58* dual. I love the set up and versatility. But I've found the dual is the easiest to open when necessary, thus dual for the higher degree wedge.

I agree! I play the same set up.

I also play the same setup. Love the versatility as well.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
TaylorMade TP5x (2019)

Anyone out there playing an Engage 60/9 wedge? Flops and lobs are my favorite shots to hit and while my 56/14 VR Forged has been my trusty sidekick for quite some time, I'm wanting to try something that is easier to get under the ball than this H-bounce SW. Unfortunately there's not anywhere around here that I can test the Engages, so I wasn't sure if the Square would be a good fit for what I want to do with this club.

Go with Dual Sole. I rarely hit flops but I find the grind on the DS perform best when needed to go to that shot.

yes. The dual sole is best for flop shots. The leading edge is kinda sharp and some people have problems hitting full shots with it, so take that into account

Anyone out there playing an Engage 60/9 wedge? Flops and lobs are my favorite shots to hit and while my 56/14 VR Forged has been my trusty sidekick for quite some time, I'm wanting to try something that is easier to get under the ball than this H-bounce SW. Unfortunately there's not anywhere around here that I can test the Engages, so I wasn't sure if the Square would be a good fit for what I want to do with this club.

Go with Dual Sole. I rarely hit flops but I find the grind on the DS perform best when needed to go to that shot.

yes. The dual sole is best for flop shots. The leading edge is kinda sharp and some people have problems hitting full shots with it, so take that into account

That should be fine it will be serving a special purpose and won't be used for full shots. Thanks everyone!

Alright. Thanks to TexasDave, I got a set of VPC to hold me over until the 2017s drop. Within the past year ive gamed the VR Forged combo, Covert 2.0s and the Vapor Pros. Hopefully these will be as good as the Covert Forged. If that is the case, they will be bagged as my Tourstages are starting to get to that point where if I play them all summer, they will probably start to brown. I can't let that happen, they are my babies so they will go in the office for this season. Plus I hope the VPC are a little easier to hit because my xblade scoring irons have been punishing these last few weeks.

Edit - I know ive said this a couple times the last few months and the past couple posts reminded me, but the Engages are BY FAR the best wedges ive ever played.

Anyone pull the trigger on the hyperadapt stand bag? What are your thoughts? It seems like the perfect carry/ travel bag year round. I live in the NW and the waterproof has me intrigued. If I decide to put in on my clic gear does it work with it? Or is something better coming along for 2017? Thanks

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]
[size=3]TM SIM Ti 15deg w/ Tensei Pro White 80TX[/size]
[size=3]​TM P790 3i w/ Tensei Pro White 90TX[/size]
[size=3]TM P790 4i w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]Srixon 765 5-PW w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Milled Grind 50deg, 54deg, and 58deg High Toe w/ Nippon 125X[/size]
[size=3]TM Spider X Copper[/size][/font]

Anyone pull the trigger on the hyperadapt stand bag? What are your thoughts? It seems like the perfect carry/ travel bag year round. I live in the NW and the waterproof has me intrigued. If I decide to put in on my clic gear does it work with it? Or is something better coming along for 2017? Thanks

Mine arrived today, but I have not had the chance to open the box and check it out. Once I do, I will throw it on my OG clicgear to see how it fits. Will let you know.

Mine arrived today, but I have not had the chance to open the box and check it out. Once I do, I will throw it on my OG clicgear to see how it fits. Will let you know.

Awesome. Let me know how you like it and can you post some pictures if you are able? Thanks!!

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][size=3]TM M6 9 deg.w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX[/size]

I have the square sole in the 56 and 60, can hit any shot I need to, excellent wedges. I had the DS 60 for a little while, like the square better.

TM Stealth 2+ 10.5deg Hzrdus Smoke 4G Black 60 6.0

Titleist TSi2 16.5deg Hzrdus Smoke Black 70 6.0

TM Stealth 2+ 3 Hybrid Project X Black 80 stiff

TM P770 5-AW DG 105 S300

TM MG4 54/58 DG 105 S300

SC Newport Select 34" (rotate them)

TM TP5X

I love mine. Best bag I've ever had. Next version though hopefully it has slightly more built in compartments and also different color combos.

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

I love mine. Best bag I've ever had. Next version though hopefully it has slightly more built in compartments and also different color combos.

Nice! Are their talks of a new version of the hyperadapt? Not sure if I want to wait it out with my current nike air hybrid bag and wait until 2017 bags come out. Or pull the trigger on it now !

Nice! Are their talks of a new version of the hyperadapt? Not sure if I want to wait it out with my current nike air hybrid bag and wait until 2017 bags come out. Or pull the trigger on it now !

No I wouldn't think until next year. At the price point I'm not sure how well the bag is selling. Not a Ducks fan but they had the Hyperadapt in the NCAA finals and it looked clean! Would jump on a OSU bag in a heartbeat. Just pull the trigger now!

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

No I wouldn't think until next year. At the price point I'm not sure how well the bag is selling. Not a Ducks fan but they had the Hyperadapt in the NCAA finals and it looked clean! Would jump on a OSU bag in a heartbeat. Just pull the trigger now!

That's what got me more hooked on the bag was watching the NCAA matches. I am a huge Duck fan though and that bag does look clean and sweet!

If I didn't just get a bag I would be all over that Oregon hyperadapt... That thing looks sweet!

That's what got me more hooked on the bag was watching the NCAA matches. I am a huge Duck fan though and that bag does look clean and sweet!

What do you think of those duck 'jerseys'?

Driver - Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5˚ AD-DI 6s
3W - Taylormade 2016 M1 15˚
3H -Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2
4-P - Nike Vapor Pro Modus 120 Stiff
Wedges - Nike Engage Square 52˚ 56˚ Dual Sole 60˚
Putter - Nike Method 001
Ball - Nike RZN Platinum
Bag - Nike Vapor Air Hybrid Carry

Twitter - @CoreyMilstein
Instagram - @CoreyMilstein

At first I didn't like them but after seeing them I do like them and idea behind it. Not sure I would get one. Rather have the bag and hat!

At first I didn't like them but after seeing them I do like them and idea behind it. Not sure I would get one. Rather have the bag and hat!

I wish these a collar and no number. If I see one on sale I may have to grab it.

Driver - Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5˚ AD-DI 6s
3W - Taylormade 2016 M1 15˚
3H -Nike Sasquatch Sumo 2
4-P - Nike Vapor Pro Modus 120 Stiff
Wedges - Nike Engage Square 52˚ 56˚ Dual Sole 60˚
Putter - Nike Method 001
Ball - Nike RZN Platinum
Bag - Nike Vapor Air Hybrid Carry

Twitter - @CoreyMilstein
Instagram - @CoreyMilstein