Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd question, but for those of you with the Chukkas, do they squeak at all? I have the Flynit Chukka sneakerboots and they are awesome except they squeak pretty bad, all the time. Not sure if its a product of the sole Nike used, or the interior of the Flynit and insole. Just curious as I have been contemplating coping a pair. Thanks.

Odd question, but for those of you with the Chukkas, do they squeak at all? I have the Flynit Chukka sneakerboots and they are awesome except they squeak pretty bad, all the time. Not sure if its a product of the sole Nike used, or the interior of the Flynit and insole. Just curious as I have been contemplating coping a pair. Thanks.

yes one hundred percent, put some baby powder under the insole and you should be good to go

Mine do not make any noise at all. However, every time I look at mine I may be heard whispering, "I love you.."

I'm seriously considering picking up a second pair to have when the treads give out on these.

Mula, you probably have way more experience with these than I do. Is this consistent with all chukkas? I wore them for 18 on Tuesday and didn't hear anything, curious as to why I don't hear it.

yes one hundred percent, put some baby powder under the insole and you should be good to go

Appreciate it! I'll give it a try on the sneakerboots and if it works, pull the trigger on the golfs. Just need them to release another lunar or regular free sole version and the flynit chukka collection will be complete.

Mine do not make any noise at all. However, every time I look at mine I may be heard whispering, "I love you.."

I'm seriously considering picking up a second pair to have when the treads give out on these.

Mula, you probably have way more experience with these than I do. Is this consistent with all chukkas? I wore them for 18 on Tuesday and didn't hear anything, curious as to why I don't hear it.

I've worn mine a lot in the rain and leave them in the car a lot may be a wear issue that over time they squeak but that's just my experience with them

For you Chukka guys, I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger and get the Multi Color ones. Question on sizing since I don't own any Flyknit sneakers, do these fit normal to regular Nike sizing? It's hard to find a pair to try on around here but I always fall between 12 and 13 in Nike and the 12.5 is a rare find. I usually order 13's and it's hit or miss - my FI Premieres and Jordan 9's are damn near perfect fits but my LC4's are a touch too big.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

For you Chukka guys, I think I'm finally going to pull the trigger and get the Multi Color ones. Question on sizing since I don't own any Flyknit sneakers, do these fit normal to regular Nike sizing? It's hard to find a pair to try on around here but I always fall between 12 and 13 in Nike and the 12.5 is a rare find. I usually order 13's and it's hit or miss - my FI Premieres and Jordan 9's are damn near perfect fits but my LC4's are a touch too big.

Not sure how much it helps but I usually wear a 10-10.5 Wide in Nike Golf...my regular Nike shoes are an 11. I got the Chukka in a 10.5 (there's onlly Medium width) and it fits perfectly.

Not sure how much it helps but I usually wear a 10-10.5 Wide in Nike Golf...my regular Nike shoes are an 11. I got the Chukka in a 10.5 (there's onlly Medium width) and it fits perfectly.

Ya, I think that helps. Basically, it tells me I shouldn't go down in size and see if the 12's can fit so I'll go 13 and if it doesn't work then I can always use the return policy.

Titleist TSR3 : Ventus TR Blue 6X
Taylormade Stealth Plus : Ventus Velocore Blue 7X
Taylormade SIM2 Rescue - AD-IZ 85X
Taylormade P770 4-PW : MCA MMT 125X
Taylormade MG 50/54/58 : MCA MMT 125X
Swag Handsome One
Taylormade TP5

Funnily enough I always wear 10.5 wide in Nike golf shoes but all my flyknit running shoes have been 11 or 11.5, no way I could go down to an 10.5.

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

I'm right there with you, hopefully you have better luck than I did. I wanted them so badly but the 12 was tight and the 13 was too big. According to my girlfriend, I was "way more upset about a pair of shoes than I should have been."

I'm right there with you, hopefully you have better luck than I did. I wanted them so badly but the 12 was tight and the 13 was too big. According to my girlfriend, I was "way more upset about a pair of shoes than I should have been."

Ever play with swapping the insoles for a thicker one or adding another small one to fill out the shoe? I have done that when the bigger size was the better option than a smaller one. It may help you keep that pair you really want!

Nike Tour Premiere
Nike TW13
Jordan Flight Runner
Ecco Biom Hybrid
Nike TW14 Masters 
Nike React Vapor 2
Nike AM97

Sim Max driver
M6 3, 5 woods
Vokey SM7 wedges
Scotty Fastback T22

^^ that seller is great, I now have bought 2 lc4 from him. The whites and the navy versions.

TM M1 10.5* w/ Graphite Designs Tour ADBB6s
TM M2 15* w/ HZRDUS black
Nike VR Pro Combo 3 & 4 irons // in need of: TM P790 3-5 irons
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-pw // in competition: TM P770 6-pw
Nike Engage Square sole 52* Toe Sweep 56*, 60*
Nike Method Matter B201
TM TP5X ball

Quick question for you guys;

I wore the Lunar Swingtip shoes a couple seasons ago and absolutely loved them. The key things that I liked about them were

-How low to the ground they sat

-That both the heal and toe section were the same height off the ground (that there was no incline in how your foot say in terms of front to back)

-How thin the sole was

My question is, what shoe (if any) in the current lineup is the most similar to the Lunar Swingtip?

Budget golf has the Air Max 90's up, 2 color ways http://www.budgetgolf.com/nike-air-zoom-90-it-golf-shoes_black-white-volt.html

I was really looking forward to these but I'm kind of disappointed. I thought they would look A LOT more like the AM90s than this. Where's the air pocket that makes the "Air" portion? That's what set the whole shoe off. Still will probably pick a pair but damn these look like orthopedic shoes my grandpa would wear

Budget golf has the Air Max 90's up, 2 color ways

http://www.budgetgol...white-volt.html

Really digging the white colorway. I was never really an air max guy, but they look more like AM1's than 90s, at least thats the vibe I get. 1-year waterproof though, so definitely a summer shoes and no dew-sweeping rounds I suppose.

Titleist TSR3 10* Tensei 1k Black 7x 44.5"

Titleist TSR3 16.5* Tensei 1k Black 7x 42.5"

Cobra F6 Baffler 19.5* Diamana Blueboard 8x 41.25"

Titleist U505 4i Tensei 1k Black 8x

Titleist T100 5i-9i Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 46F/50F/54F/60M Project x 6.5

Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Budget golf has the Air Max 90's up, 2 color ways http://www.budgetgol...white-volt.html

I was really looking forward to these but I'm kind of disappointed. I thought they would look A LOT more like the AM90s than this. Where's the air pocket that makes the "Air" portion? That's what set the whole shoe off. Still will probably pick a pair but damn these look like orthopedic shoes my grandpa would wear

Especially the all-white pair. Looks like just Zoom in the forefoot, according to description. No "Air" for sure, lol.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Nike is late, they put out a press release on them today.

http://news.nike.com/news/lunar-control-4-grey-blue

That color is real sharp, just like the price.

Now that I had time to come down from the excitement of the Fire's and Zoom's I think I am going to wait until there is a big coupon to use on them or wait until the season is over and these are on clearance. I think these shoes are priced a little too high (especially the Zoom's with no TW badge) for what is essentially an old sole updated with flywire and suede/microfabric. I mean they didn't even try to make the soles look updated/different especially going with old stinger spikes on the Fires. I think the LC4's are a better deal, especially with the current ebay prices. I feel the LC4's should be the highest retail wise followed by the Zoom's and then the fires. There's $45 retail between the Fire's and LC4's and the Zoom should have been placed in between them. One man's opinion though.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

Now that I had time to come down from the excitement of the Fire's and Zoom's I think I am going to wait until there is a big coupon to use on them or wait until the season is over and these are on clearance. I think these shoes are priced a little too high (especially the Zoom's with no TW badge) for what is essentially an old sole updated with flywire and suede/microfabric. I mean they didn't even try to make the soles look updated/different especially going with old stinger spikes on the Fires. I think the LC4's are a better deal, especially with the current ebay prices. I feel the LC4's should be the highest retail wise followed by the Zoom's and then the fires. There's $45 retail between the Fire's and LC4's and the Zoom should have been placed in between them. One man's opinion though.

I'm in the same boat. Looks like Nike did a re-tread with those power channel soles, and just added some slight tweaks.

Those Air Max 90's just look awful.

Thank you for the link. Like others, I was expecting I'd like them a lot more based off the one picture above that had been floating around. That being said, I'll order them and see how they look in person and return if I'm less than thrilled. As if I need another pair of white golf shoes anyway.

Discount golf world has the AM90 IT for pre-order. Ships 7/1.

www.discountgolfworld.com/nike-air-zoom-90-it-844569-p32646