Oceans Eleven Confessions to break a man's heart....

Matt J

IIRC, if you want less spin that would require a more tip stiff shaft. If you're not used to them, they'll feel like rebar. The guy to ask about shafts would be Stu and Hammer. Hammer has been doing his research lately on shafts.

The other thing is your swing. What spins for you may not spin for me.

Hope this confuses the crap out of ya. :) Didn't intend that a way.

Not confusing at all and I do believe you are spot on in your assessment (hence my 'smooth' comment). I seem to be best suited to shafts in the 60 - 70 gram range. My experiments with 50 gram shafts haven't gone incredibly well. Especially given the fact that I'm carrying a driver at 43.5". I may go up in length a wee bit.

I'm still liking my PL Blue 65S. High launch but low torque (2.1) and 65 grams

and stiff flex. These shafts are only about $35-50 US dollars.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So blade peeplz... just wondering what you think of something like this, just asking for, you know, a friend (yeah, right)

http://www.ebay.com/...HUAAOSwFNZW1HWi

Saw those. This is the second time around for the listing. '99 Apexs, Apex 4. Outstanding set of classic Hogan blades (before they went Callaway). Iconic, the last of the real deal Hogans. According to the listing, fully refurbed to NM state. A set of '99's have become my front line set. But nowhere near this apparent quality. Love them, butta. Not that difficult to hit, especially 6i and up. Careful though, they may entirely spoil you from ever playing a GI club again. Pricing is at the upper end, but I guess quality has a price.

If one is seriously considering them as a play set, they're less than half the price of a new set of blades/MB's. Value is always in the eye of the beholder.

Those are so pretty, they may have to be ensconced in head covers, before taking them out to the course.

Edit note: VGC sets run in the $200 - $250 range. Watch these all the time, looking to pickup a backup set.

Not considering them per se, because I like what I have, I just wanted to ask you guys who would know and figured I could learn some stuff - thanks :)

(I mean so my friend could learn some stuff).... oops :busted2:

C'mon, my friend and join me in the bladinati (alias Cult Ninja)! LOL

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Man, I've missed a few pages out getting tomatoes, now I can hardly ketchup.... what's this about you thinking about almost getting some Macs Rad, I thought you were sponsored by Ping like me... what about all the endorsement $, what about all the free equipment, what about all the appearance and forum representation bonuses?? :)

ROTFLMAO he has been around me too much. For some reason (just ask Fellaheem) I tend to rub off on people. When Rad gets to hitting those Macs you will see some Ping irons for sale on BST or Flea Bay!!

yeah, but to consider Mac blades when you've been a Ping player for so long, hypocrisy...............................................................

so, Stu, what is the bounce say, on the PW ? don't tell anyone I asked teehee....

i think it's -2*, with a leading edge you could shave with ;~)

I've seen a few of those. It's some sort of contagious disease; one member will walk on with it and before you know, the rest of the group has one...Just in case. They are sharper than a butter knife, literally. As a natural sweeper, I never felt the need, although I did try a couple of shots. It only made me appreciate my wedges a little more. lol

DRIVER: Ping G20, 9.5° w/169D-Tour, reg (Back up: Srixon Z-rw, 9.5°, stf)
3+W: Srixon Z-Steel, 12.5°, stock SV3005J, stf. (In rotation: 3W, 14.5°)
5W: Srixon Z-Steel, 18.5° stock SV3005J, stf
IRONS: Ping i20, 3-PW, stock CFS reg @ D2
PUTTER: Ping Craz-E iWi, w/2x20gr weights, Lamkin Jumbo pistol grip
WEDGES: Ping Glide, 54° SS, 60° TS, stock Ping wedge shafts
BALL: Srixon XV 
CART: SunMountain V1, STEWARTGOLF Z1
BAG: SM H2N0, PING C-130
BACK UP: Ping S58, 3-Pw, stock CS-Lite, stf, @ D2. (Lofts jacked to S55 specs.)

MC - you and I (from all indications) are not so different my friend. I've been given some great insights about the golf swing in general and about my swing in particular by others I deeply trusted. And despite all that.... have also struggled.... at times I've struggled badly..

The fine line between hanging one word or phrase as being THE key to a better game (or not).... having break-through days both good and bad.... I can relate.

Kind-a in a bad head-space right now myself to be perfectly honest. Almost five decades of golf under my belt. Working through some fundamental questions right now about all of it. Back to you - glad you bounced right back and the long irons are once again giving you what you want.

MDG - Yes indeed. There are better doctors, lawyers, teachers, and golf "gurus" - no doubt about it. And yes - the self taught golfer can make it to the top.

The trick or fine line to whole swing equation is this IMO: We all have tendencies in our swings. They show up most often under pressure. We have to find a way to be somewhat sound fundamentally and get the parts to match for how we swing.

I heard Paulson say on PGA radio the other day. "Why line up straight if you don't hit the ball straight." He went on "Thank God no one told Trevino or Couples to square up there stance." LOL!

My normal shot is a pull draw. It's not dramatic but it's a pull draw none the less. I set up closed. Not a lot. That is one of MY fundamentals. It's served me well BECAUSE I can hit a fade if I HAVE TO. Most of the time if I get into trouble, I look high before low. I look for a way to hook out of trouble before I look to fade my way out. I'm a natural high ball hitter and hooks are easy.

This probably doesn't help but I'm trying. Feel like I owe you one for inadvertently making me refocus on my swing today.

If equipment is confusing you. Well, that a whole different ball of wax. :D

At some point the 'tinkering' (whether we're talking equipment and/or golf swings) has to end and we have to go out, throw caution to the wind, and play the game.

Yesterday I'm engaged in match-play with a regular playing partner (simulated round at Bay Harbour). I hit the ball sublimely for 7 holes and was 2 under par. I'm in the centre of the fairway on the 8th (90 yards from the green) after a perfect tee shot and I proceed to shank the ball. I then shank the next two pitch shots in a row. Literally without warning I began grinding, lost my rhythm and timing, and doubts began to seep in to my mind. There was a positive in the fact that I held my game together for the next 10 holes and still managed to post a quality score. I'm looking to lean on these indoor sessions when things go sideways (and they will) when the season starts. I firmly believe that these moments are the exception not the rule.

That's generally what distinguishes us low - mid cappers. We hit the ball well maybe 80% of the time, but then there's those 4 - 6 or so shots that just make you go wtf was that? An OTT wiped drive, a bladed wedge, a yanked 20 footer that leads to a 3 putt. A scratch player generally doesn't have all out wtf shots. Their barrier to getting better for them is just fine tuning, getting a couple notches better in the vital stats, FIR, GIR, scrambling, and putting.

True stuff there wabbit :) It is frustrating to be able to hit a shot nearly as solid as a pro and then lay the sod over the next one. My brother tells me it's a LOFT problem. Lack of Effingham talent. But occasionally the best in the game hit the wtf ers too. Did you see Adam's hosel rocket bunker shot today? Nice recovery for the W.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Hey guys, hope everyone had a nice weekend. I've officially got the golf itch again, went and played on the simulator this weekend and was hitting it pretty pretty pretty good. Looking like ~a month until we're off and running up here

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

KIC, excited for you Bro!! I'm hoping to play golf this year, it's almost been 2 years to the day for me LOL. I have a feeling your gonna have a great season!

P-Dizzle, your on the right track. Based off what your looking for here are my suggestions...Of course all the ratings I'm going by are "on paper" real world results may vary. But all of these can be found on the cheap if you search high and low haha.

Kuro Kage Black Tini - Mid launch, mid spin

Diamana S+ newer version of the Blueboard. - Mid launch, mid spin http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIAMANA-S-62-Stiff-Flex-DRIVER-PULLOUT-SHAFT-335-/371566834148?hash=item56831bf1e4

UST Elements Wind 6f4 - Mid high launch, mid spin http://www.ebay.com/itm/UST-MAMIYA-Elements-WIND-6-F4-Stiff-Flex-DRIVER-PULLOUT-SHAFT-335-/351668876307?hash=item51e1193413

Diamana Kai"Li - Mid launch, mid spin - http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIAMANA-Kaili-60-Stiff-Flex-DRIVER-SHAFT-w-TaylorMade-Adapter-R9-R11-RBZ-/331793760515?hash=item4d40730103

UST ATTAS T2 - mid high launch , these can be found cheap as well

Matrix Red Tie - mid launch, mid spin

Matrix White Tie - mid high launch , mid spin ( should launch higher than Red Tie)

Aldila Tour Blue, Rogue Black, NVS

Diamana Blueboard

Those are some suggestions LOL, the key is to do some research and read reviews using google to search WRX (much better than using the WRX search function)

Oh yeah, Pig's suggestion on the Speeder 565 is a good one too.

Good luck

Good suggestions. I really liked the DVS when I hit it last, it was probably like 5 or 6 years ago but still lol. It's stiff in the hands so it doesn't feel loose like some mid/high shafts can but still smooth.

How do you like your DI? Is it tipped at all, I'm tempted to try one. I have a 73X whiteboard now so I was thinking a DI 7X or TX.

Good suggestions. I really liked the DVS when I hit it last, it was probably like 5 or 6 years ago but still lol. It's stiff in the hands so it doesn't feel loose like some mid/high shafts can but still smooth.

How do you like your DI? Is it tipped at all, I'm tempted to try one. I have a 73X whiteboard now so I was thinking a DI 7X or TX.

I like it, I've been playing it for like 4 years so I'm pretty comfortable with it. Just the standard .5" titleist tipping. I swing it at about 107 so I think that's probably right for my speed. I went back to my 913 head when I was hitting it on the monitor cause I think I left the 915 head at my moms house. I did notice I was launching and spinning it a tad high for my liking on the monitor the other day (~15.5*, ~2800). I think the 915 head spins it a hair less than the 913. Personally I like to be in the 14, 2300 range, I find that since I draw it my misses sometimes just fall outta the sky if I get it too low. I might fool around with driver shafts this spring, I'm pretty intrigued by the new hzards shafts. I do really love the DI8 in my 3 wood though.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

I like it, I've been playing it for like 4 years so I'm pretty comfortable with it. Just the standard .5" titleist tipping. I swing it at about 107 so I think that's probably right for my speed. I went back to my 913 head when I was hitting it on the monitor cause I think I left the 915 head at my moms house. I did notice I was launching and spinning it a tad high for my liking on the monitor the other day (~15.5*, ~2800). I think the 915 head spins it a hair less than the 913. Personally I like to be in the 14, 2300 range, I find that since I draw it my misses sometimes just fall outta the sky if I get it too low. I might fool around with driver shafts this spring, I'm pretty intrigued by the new hzards shafts. I do really love the DI8 in my 3 wood though.

Cool, I've been on a monitor a few times but don't really remember much, this was pre-WRX so numbers didn't mean crap to me haha. I remember my ball speed being in the 172-176 range, don't know what that means for clubhead speed. The Whiteboard fits me great, like you and the DI I've played this same exact shaft for about 5 years now. Most recently in a 913 too, I do launch it fairly high. But now I have a 9* Cally DBD so I'm guessing it'll launch a little lower and spin less.

The HZRDUS is interesting indeed. Been lurking in that thread for a minute. This is my wish list of driver and 3 wood shafts

Driver:

GD Tour AD GP 7x

TT HZRDUS Black 75 6.5

GD Tour AD DI 7TX

UST Attas GOGO 7TX

3 wood shafts:

GD Tour AD DI 8X or TX

UST Gogo 8TX

Fuji TS VC 8.2 or 9.2 x

Sorry for all the shaft talk everyone LOL

Hammer time!! With golf shaft info!!

I knew you were the man, Bromo Sapien!!

LOL! All I do is look at shafts, all day :D ;) that just sounds wrong...

There are so many choices it's crazy, since I can't try before I buy I have to read A LOT.

When you get to the mainland it gets better. With the quick change adjustable heads it gives us lefties more opportunity to demo stuff.

Cool, I've been on a monitor a few times but don't really remember much, this was pre-WRX so numbers didn't mean crap to me haha. I remember my ball speed being in the 172-176 range, don't know what that means for clubhead speed. The Whiteboard fits me great, like you and the DI I've played this same exact shaft for about 5 years now. Most recently in a 913 too, I do launch it fairly high. But now I have a 9* Cally DBD so I'm guessing it'll launch a little lower and spin less.

The HZRDUS is interesting indeed. Been lurking in that thread for a minute. This is my wish list of driver and 3 wood shafts

Driver:

GD Tour AD GP 7x

TT HZRDUS Black 75 6.5

GD Tour AD DI 7TX

UST Attas GOGO 7TX

3 wood shafts:

GD Tour AD DI 8X or TX

UST Gogo 8TX

Fuji TS VC 8.2 or 9.2 x

Sorry for all the shaft talk everyone LOL

I hit the gogo for about a week in a SLDR last year I think, maybe the year before. I really liked the shaft the issue for me was we only had the SLDR in a 9.5 lefty and once I knocked it down to get the face open there wasn't enough loft on it for my misses. I really want to try the new Tour Ad GP too.

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

It ain't width. It ain't wrist c0ck. It ain't how laid off you are.

It ain't whether you're across the line at the top.

It ain't your hip alignment. Or your feet alignment. Or your shoulders. Or your grip.

It ain't the grip pressure.

It ain't the angle of your spine.

It ain't the plane.

It ain't how flat. Or how upright.

All that matters is getting the club head in the right position for about the length of a banana.

How you get there means f'n nothing. It's just how you get there.

Money is made on teaching how to drive a car to the store. But once you get there all cool n perfect like, what were you supposed to buy? Where's the grocery list? Oh. Forgot it at home.

Take the bus. Or the train. Or a beater 82 Diplomat. Or a Hemi car. Or a Kenworth. In primer. Or a $20,000 House of Kolor Candy Brandywine job. Running on half the cylinders.

So f'n what. If you bring home the right groceries nobody cares. Except the swing gurus.

Hit the ball. You don't need a mirror or a book or a video to do it.

The fun is in the analysis. Don't overlook the swing is just your method on how to make the little ball go to the right store and back home with the right groceries.

But Master Dan, if I take a Ferrari to the store it'll be cool. If I take a Kenworth, I might not find a place to park. If it's snowing a 4wd would be nice so I don't get stuck. :D

A question for the gallery. If I were to ask you for a 'smooth' driver shaft (mid-high launch) that produces moderate amounts of spin what would you suggest?

Everything is set in my bag but I'm tinkering with the ball-flight of my driver. I think I've got the head figured out but am not sold on the shaft(s) that I currently own.

The Speeder565 shaft in my BBA driver sounds similar to what your describing, but then again I could be way off too lol. I do not know much about shafts really :)

Here's where I'm at right now Pigs.

Matrix (Radix, X-Con5, White Tie, Rul), Aldila (DVS, NVS, VS-Proto), UST (VTS Silver, Red, Elements Wind), Graphite Design (Pershing).

Essentially, I'm a real 'Nowhere Man'

Not wanting this to sound like a Club Tech section posting, some thoughts PD. You didn't mention a price point so sort of winging it. And I have a built-in bias towards shafts that are several versions old. Not convinced that the "newest" is significantly better to warrant full retail. A major concern for me with buying a pull is ascertaining whether there has been any tip trimming (without knowing a tip to graphic measurement). The last proviso, shafts are as individualistic as grips. What works for one, may not for another. So take this with however many grains of salt you choose. With all that said:

Graphite Design YS 6+. Mid 60's weight, Mid high launch. Moderate torque. Have this shaft in a 983K driver. Loads nicely with my modest swing speed. excellent trajectory. I'm a natural high ball hitter, so look for shafts that bring flight down a bit. This combo accomplished that. A really solid offering that has been around for awhile. May feel a bit soft to flex, especially if your an aggressive swinger. Yeah, I've gone backwards, playing a small(er) head driver. Seems as though I can square it better thru impact than a 460 cc. My mini.

Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum. PL has been mentioned, Blue and Red. Been a big fan of PL shafts over the years. Had the Blue in a SE driver and 3W heads that were in use for awhile. Definitely a high launcher, a real spinner, to much so for me. No experience with the Red, but reportedly can be a handful in getting the ball up. The Platinum model (Axis is the newer version, but somewhat difficult to find) slots in between the other two as far as bend characteristics. Mid-weight and torque, described as mid/high launch. I use this shaft in my V-Steel fairways, therefore opinion is somewhat based on that application. Have no difficulty getting the ball up and away, without ballooning. Excellent trajectory IMO. Feel that it plays true to flex. This shaft could be a viable candidate. Especially if you're looking for a low cost option to try. Can be found for < $30 from DTG. Speaking of Grafalloy, if you ever run across an Epic, buy it. It an oldy, but a great shaft. High launch but low spin shaft (seems counter intuitive). Was a bomber. Had one in a SE 675D (?) head that I should have switched out before selling the club. Hard to find today. Not that it has any performance virtues, the best looking shaft evah.

Axe Xcaliber RT 6 (or 6+). From the designer of the ProLite and PL when he was with Grafalloy. Installed one of these ( the 6 version) in a bud's G20, he was ballooning the stock shaft. He loves it. Brought his ball flight down, rather significantly. He's a big swinger, says he never feels like he's over-loading the shaft. The 6+ is the model that best meets your criteria for weight and launch. Never read anything negative about the Axe shafts. Good performer and value. I've tried it several times (yes, we let one another try our clubs) and it had the launch characteristics per preference. Just to stout for me as he plays S. Somewhat under the radar and only available thru Golfworks (as far as I know).

UST Pro Force V2 - 65. Never had direct experience swinging this shaft. But it meets your criteria for a mid-weight, mid-high launch shaft. IIRC, Big Stu uses the V2 in several of his sticks. Maybe he will see this and offer opinion.

Or just pony up the $$ and get yourself a GD Tour AD DI bad boy. Anything that expensive has to be good. Right? A few thoughts FWIW.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Whoa! Guess the heavy hitters weighed in before my posting. They speak a language (and have a wallet) I'm unaccustomed to.

Your suggestions were great Fellaheen!! Don't be fooled by my wish lists, I actually have no wallet LOL. I have to save for many moons before I can get something I want.

Forgot to mention the suggestions of Rad, MC, and now Fellaheen. The Prolaunch series is a great performer especially given the price. I would stay away from the Red as that is the low launcher.

But Master Dan, if I take a Ferrari to the store it'll be cool. If I take a Kenworth, I might not find a place to park. If it's snowing a 4wd would be nice so I don't get stuck. :D

Ferraris and Kenworths are hard to drive. Four wheel drive is four wheel slide if you do it wrong.

I can't drive 55! K cool. Can you drive 35? Do that for a bit. Then try 40. Then 45. Then 50.

Why people try to practice full swings when every other aspect of life's skill sets are learned in baby steps confuses me to no end.

Why people teach full swings is obvious. There's money in it. And ego driven glory.

Just written thoughts of an idiot. Please nobody bother to remind me I'm arguing with myself.

Master Dan, I agree with many of your points.

For me, I find that I enjoy playing both sides of the fence. I am a feel player, never really took lessons, and that was good. The reason I started wanting to understand my swing is so that when I got lost I could find my way back. I guess I applied my music experience to golf. Meaning you learn basic technique, the rudiments BUT you still have to make music with it. Same with golf, it has to groove. The course is play time, and you have to know how to turn the brain off and just play. I guess I could have just played a bunch and found my way without technical thoughts, but by nature I have to know how and why LOL

So I study and work on my swing to make playing my best easier and more consistent. BUT I never sacrifice being 'groovy' for the sake of technique. And yes, any new physical movement is best learned broken down into segments and at slow speed, again the drums taught me that.

TOOoolded BTW

Ferraris and Kenworths are hard to drive. Four wheel drive is four wheel slide if you do it wrong.

I can't drive 55! K cool. Can you drive 35? Do that for a bit. Then try 40. Then 45. Then 50.

Why people try to practice full swings when every other aspect of life's skill sets are learned in baby steps confuses me to no end.

Why people teach full swings is obvious. There's money in it. And ego driven glory.

Just written thoughts of an idiot. Please nobody bother to remind me I'm arguing with myself.

You're in the right place or we're both in the wrong place. You make perfect sense to me.

This talk of being in the right (or wrong) place, vehicles and such, conjured this up in my mind. Laying down a Gumbo Groove:

"I been in the right place

But it must have been the wrong time

I'd of said the right thing

But I must have used the wrong line

I been in the right trip

But I must have used the wrong car

My head was in a bad place

And I'm wondering what it's good for

I been in the right place

My head was in a place

But I'm having such a good time"

Dr. John

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Hammer, I don't like the shafts in my wedges. Give me options.

Me either, the SM5 wedge flex shafts feel much softer then the SM4 wedge flex shafts, I feel like I'm losing distance maybe.

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

I'm heading to GT later today anyways PD, I'll check out exactly witch shafts are there in that rack and let you know, I know your GT is much farther away than the one by me, this ones only 10 min away. I'll try to get pics too!! :)

910D2 9.5*- RIP Alpha 70x
910f 17*- Diamana D+ 82x
910h 20* Hybrid - S400
712 CB 4i-Pw - S300
SM5 51*, 55*- S300
TVD 59* M - S300
Studio Select NP2

It ain't width. It ain't wrist c0ck. It ain't how laid off you are.

It ain't whether you're across the line at the top.

It ain't your hip alignment. Or your feet alignment. Or your shoulders. Or your grip.

It ain't the grip pressure.

It ain't the angle of your spine.

It ain't the plane.

It ain't how flat. Or how upright.

All that matters is getting the club head in the right position for about the length of a banana.

How you get there means f'n nothing. It's just how you get there.

Money is made on teaching how to drive a car to the store. But once you get there all cool n perfect like, what were you supposed to buy? Where's the grocery list? Oh. Forgot it at home.

Take the bus. Or the train. Or a beater 82 Diplomat. Or a Hemi car. Or a Kenworth. In primer. Or a $20,000 House of Kolor Candy Brandywine job. Running on half the cylinders.

So f'n what. If you bring home the right groceries nobody cares. Except the swing gurus.

Hit the ball. You don't need a mirror or a book or a video to do it.

The fun is in the analysis. Don't overlook the swing is just your method on how to make the little ball go to the right store and back home with the right groceries.

:cheesy: Never overlook an orchid, while looking for a rose! :fan_1: :rofl:

This talk of being in the right (or wrong) place, vehicles and such, conjured this up in my mind. Laying down a Gumbo Groove:

I been in the right trip

My head was in a place

Dr. John

Ah oui, je me souviens que la chanson

I been in the right trip

My head was in a place

Dr. John

Ah oui, je me souviens que la chanson

:cheesy: Mon émoji se tord de rire en Français, avez-vous remarqué? :rofl:

Hammer, I don't like the shafts in my wedges. Give me options.

Me either, the SM5 wedge flex shafts feel much softer then the SM4 wedge flex shafts, I feel like I'm losing distance maybe.

A great wedge shaft is the S400. It's basically an S300 that's heavier. They not too stiff which is good because your not going all out with wedges anyway. Other options are the Nippon Modus Wedge 125, if you want something "lower launch" nippon WV 125. All that being said, you can't go wrong with S400's.

Edit: MC, I forgot you have PX in your irons. You have 6.0's correct, those would be nice in wedges too. You could go 6.0 in you gap wedge and 56.

Also if you carry a 60 you could put a 5.5 in that.

Lastly, I think Vokey stock wedge flex shaft is basically an S200. They're good shafts, but they were too light for me.