2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! $800!?!? For a used freaking repair tool?? With someones initials!?! Damn. That’s Bizarre beyond belief.

They Marked out the initials for the listing. I guess they knew the Lambs would be irritated. It’s actually quite funny.

did they ever contact this one then?

https://www.ebay.com...e0AAOSw~SdbaeuM

LOL!! $800!?!? For a used freaking repair tool?? With someones initials!?! Damn. That's Bizarre beyond belief.

They Marked out the initials for the listing. I guess they knew the Lambs would be irritated. It's actually quite funny.

I believe that one was a tool that Jim Butler sold and then someone stamped their initials on it.

Perhaps Tyson should spend more time making putters rather than having he and his family chase down flippers. Maybe there will soon be contracts to sign saying I won't flip anything, well except for the inner circle exception :pimp:

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

Perhaps Tyson should spend more time making putters rather than having he and his family chase down flippers. Maybe there will soon be contracts to sign saying I won't flip anything, well except for the inner circle exception :pimp:

It appears to me that he is happy with making trinkets.

I have $$ waiting to buy a putter but I don't see a release anytime soon.

Ha ha... you guys!

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

He couldn’t pull that crap even if he tried. Once that product is paid for is no longer his. Only a moron would agree to such condition of sale.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

He couldn’t pull that crap even if he tried. Once that product is paid for is no longer his. Only a moron would agree to such condition of sale.

Not uncommon in high end desirable things for the company to have contracts where they have right of first refusal if the buyer wishes to sell before a certain time period. Ferrari for instance has right of first refusal from first year of purchase. Same goes for the Ford GT and lots of other things.

For accessories made by a putter maker I think it’d be silly and overkill but it is a thing that happens on high end goods

He couldnt pull that crap even if he tried. Once that product is paid for is no longer his. Only a moron would agree to such condition of sale.

Not uncommon in high end desirable things for the company to have contracts where they have right of first refusal if the buyer wishes to sell before a certain time period. Ferrari for instance has right of first refusal from first year of purchase. Same goes for the Ford GT and lots of other things.

For accessories made by a putter maker I think itd be silly and overkill but it is a thing that happens on high end goods

These are not high end products just high priced. There is a difference. That’s not a knock on the work or craftsmanship but nothing he makes performs better than anything else.

He couldnt pull that crap even if he tried. Once that product is paid for is no longer his. Only a moron would agree to such condition of sale.

For accessories made by a putter maker I think itd be silly and overkill but it is a thing that happens on high end goods

These are not high end products just high priced. There is a difference. That’s not a knock on the work or craftsmanship but nothing he makes performs better than anything else.

First part is going to be person dependent. The same could be said about Scotty, bettinardi, etc.

There are fans of all or some or none. The same as Callaway, TM, Titleist, etc.

Some say this or that makes their better. Could be right or wrong but the company believes in their product. So does their fans.

So what is wrong with pricing what they think it is worth. Hell the fact people are up in arms about them reaching out to a guy who is flipping a 1 of 1. Who cares... it does not impact your life at all.

protos F4

They should be able to easily tell which lambassador sold this one.

Sold for $800 and with 44 bids! That is nuts, for a divot tool!

Only 5 actual bidders battling it out after it hit $300 if you look at the bid detail. You had a handful of guys that REALLY wanted that thing.

First part is going to be person dependent. The same could be said about Scotty, bettinardi, etc.

There are fans of all or some or none. The same as Callaway, TM, Titleist, etc.

Some say this or that makes their better. Could be right or wrong but the company believes in their product. So does their fans.

So what is wrong with pricing what they think it is worth. Hell the fact people are up in arms about them reaching out to a guy who is flipping a 1 of 1. Who cares... it does not impact your life at all.

Nothing wrong with the price, there’s a small group that’s willing to pay whatever to get what they want. Lamb is crossing the line trying to dictate what someone is doing with something that no longer own though. I’m just glad there’s as good and better quality products to be had at a fraction of the price. Buying from this “company” would be too much of a hassle even if I had money to burn.

I find often times the best way to figure out somethings true real world value is to put it on eBay for $1 and see what it goes for.....

Not full proof. You have sellers like ksouth, tee2green, and quickshipgolf that list low then shill bid like crazy to bump the price and still cancel orders if they don’t jack it up enough.

I find often times the best way to figure out somethings true real world value is to put it on eBay for $1 and see what it goes for.....

Not full proof. You have sellers like ksouth, tee2green, and quickshipgolf that list low then shill bid like crazy to bump the price and still cancel orders if they don’t jack it up enough.

Ran into that with a Mizuno driver head this spring sold by individual that owned a small shop.

Bid on it first time and I “lost”.

3 days later it’s back up. I thought maybe the sale went bad. Sometimes buyer backs out and won’t pay. I bid and lost again.

This time I check bid history. Same “buyer” with nearly all 90 past bids with this same seller. Blatant shill bidding. I report him. Nothing.

It goes back up for sale 3 more times over 3 weeks. It Finally stays “ sold” after it had passed $200. Obviously that’s what he wanted.

Reported him 3 times and eBay did nothing and sent me no follow up. Pigs. They just want their 10%.

They should be able to easily tell which lambassador sold this one.

Sold for $800 and with 44 bids! That is nuts, for a divot tool!

Only 5 actual bidders battling it out after it hit $300 if you look at the bid detail. You had a handful of guys that REALLY wanted that thing.

The divot tool already sold. Click on actual item and it will show what it sold for and amount of bidders.

Here is a snapshot.

I don't even come to this thread for anything serious anymore, just to laugh.

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

Tons of people making good stuff out there so it is a good time to be a “collector”.

What sucks about it this whole situation is he screwed it up for everyone else.

In life there will always be someone with more money, better at golf, etc . Don’t hate the player hate the game

I think it is cool Tyson decided to stamp extra stuff. Unfortunately, the guy saw money signs. It is his right to do what he wants with it but they also can ask for it back

In the end screwed it up for the next guy but money is money

protos F4

Tyson be taking too many business classes at ANGC....can't control everything despite wanting too!

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

I love the advertising, “Ultra Rare”, not rare, Ultra Rare, lol......

And people dare to complain about Cameron, lol.....

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

Tyson be taking too many business classes at ANGC....can't control everything despite wanting too!

If he would spend the same time and energy answering emails about placing a custom putter order, people would be a bit more understanding.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

If he would spend the same time and energy answering emails about placing a custom putter order, people would be a bit more understanding.

I will act as “Lambassador” for the moment and quote what has been quoted many times before by them.

If you want a custom putter contact Jim at Table Rock distributing. If Jim gets orders, Tyson apparently makes them. Yes, there is a premium paid so Jim gets his “distributors cut”, but you will get a putter.

...at least that had been the ongoing story for a couple years now. I’m Not sure if it’s changed recently or not.

Good luck. I don’t buy expensive putters or hoard,....um....,“collect”, $80 ball markers and $125 repair tools so I couldn’t care less. Just sharing the info.

I will act as “Lambassador” for the moment and quote what has been quoted many times before by them.

If you want a custom putter contact Jim at Table Rock distributing. If Jim gets orders, Tyson apparently makes them. Yes, there is a premium paid so Jim gets his “distributors cut”, but you will get a putter.

...at least that had been the ongoing story for a couple years now. I’m Not sure if it’s changed recently or not.

Good luck. I don’t buy expensive putters or hoard,....um....,“collect”, $80 ball markers and $125 repair tools so I couldn’t care less. Just sharing the info.

The last time I message with Jim, he told me he was starting his own putter company. This was about a month ago. I haven’t checked, but it was supposed to be going by the name of JMI Putters.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

The last time I message with Jim, he told me he was starting his own putter company. This was about a month ago. I haven’t checked, but it was supposed to be going by the name of JMI Putters.

Speaking of this..

protos F4

Speaking of this..

Cool! Thanks for sharing. He told me they were aiming for the end of August, but he didn’t mentioned anything the last time I messaged with him.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour