2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a damn putter. Don't really care about this cover or that cover... I'm willing and ready to pay but need to be able to buy it.

next week 100% chance of that. plenty of time will be given via facebook and instagram alerts. anyone who wants a stick will have a chance to get one at VERY REASONABLE prices from what i am being told.....so think Table Rock prices cut in 1/2......

so if you want one and dont get one (not singling out the OP) you have no excuses, it will be your fault not Tyson's....and Tana is monitoring to make sure people dont buy multiples, that way a flipper doesnt come in and snag 5 of them in one clip.

also Tana has informed myself and some others that sticks that get bought up and the buyers dont like them can be resold to Tana for the original price....however if you buy it and it goes straight to eBay then good luck buying another one anytime in the forseeable future. According to Team Lamb they want people who want to use their product being given first crack, the straight flippers will not be sold to.

I just want a damn putter. Don't really care about this cover or that cover... I'm willing and ready to pay but need to be able to buy it.

next week 100% chance of that. plenty of time will be given via facebook and instagram alerts. anyone who wants a stick will have a chance to get one at VERY REASONABLE prices from what i am being told.....so think Table Rock prices cut in 1/2......

so if you want one and dont get one (not singling out the OP) you have no excuses, it will be your fault not Tyson's....and Tana is monitoring to make sure people dont buy multiples, that way a flipper doesnt come in and snag 5 of them in one clip.

also Tana has informed myself and some others that sticks that get bought up and the buyers dont like them can be resold to Tana for the original price....however if you buy it and it goes straight to eBay then good luck buying another one anytime in the forseeable future. According to Team Lamb they want people who want to use their product being given first crack, the straight flippers will not be sold to.

Awesome...so week of the 16th? I know they originally said this week. Either way I'll be on stake out. Thanks for the info.

Raiders do you know if the available putters will be Allendales or other models? Hopefully there are some Allendales available. I'd love to see how similar they are to a Scottsdale Anser, Scotty 009, Byron DH89 etc.

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

Raiders do you know if the available putters will be Allendales or other models? Hopefully there are some Allendales available. I'd love to see how similar they are to a Scottsdale Anser, Scotty 009, Byron DH89 etc.

there will be Allendales, Bridgeports and Camdens. the allendale is very similar minus the cavity. the scottsdale, 009 and DH89 all have the dog ear cavity where on Tysons he went more trapizoid shape

Thanks! Now hopefully I can be quick enough to grab one without the f bomb stamp - just never been a fan of that stamp.

- Lord Tennyson

Interesting that they are basically giving a money back guarantee. If people return putter do they get put on the do not sell list? I could see someone getting it and it just not being quite what they thought it would be and tyson makes a rolling change to the product then the person wants a lamb stick again

Interesting that they are basically giving a money back guarantee. If people return putter do they get put on the do not sell list? I could see someone getting it and it just not being quite what they thought it would be and tyson makes a rolling change to the product then the person wants a lamb stick again

i dont know where that do not sell list thing came from. if it was real i can tell you a couple of people who wouldnt have anything but do. as long as your money is green and youre not a blantant flipper they will take your business. Tana and Tyson know that when people who collect putters already get their product in hand that they will be customers for a long time. They essentially offer a guarentee as long as you dont put any specific initials or sayings on the stick. if its plain and they can get it into the hands of someone else who wants it then they would love to buy it back. they are good people. i really have nothing to do with their brand, im just Tyson's friend and as a collector like his passion and direction.

You have to respect for the confidence they have in their brand.

I like that and hope people won’t abuse it.

Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS *9.0 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *15 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway Mavrik *18 w/ UST Attas 11
Callaway 19' Apex Pros 4-Pw/ UST Recoil 125 Protos F4 
Callaway MD5 50W & 54W & 58X w/ UST Recoil 125
protos F4

Tyson Lamb Customed Long Neck Allendale 
#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway

i dont know where that do not sell list thing came from.

it came from your post:

...however if you buy it and it goes straight to eBay then good luck buying another one anytime in the forseeable future.

That's different. That's an upgrade from the Cameron problem. The SC issue was flippers buying up everything and leaving collectors holding their d**ks. If you're only in it for the idea of making money while others who want to game a stick can't get one then you shouldn't be given frequent access. If you disagree with that then you're either a flipper or an instigator. This is an upgrade not a ban for being on the non friend list. Does that make sense?

i get not wanting to sell to folks who aren’t themselves collecting or gaming the putter they buy. i respect that desire out of tyson and co.

i was just answering your question about not knowing where the no sell list came from. and it seemed like what you said was alluding to said list. *shrug*

i have no skin in the game cause i prob won’t be able to afford the “retail” models let alone custom. i just like looking at the pretty shineys.

Guess the putter and doughnut drop is next week now?

- Lord Tennyson

Really looking forward to see how their first Putter Release goes next week. Following his IG account, you know Tyson has been crazy busy putting some putters together.

I'm still more than pleased with the final product (putter and goods) that Tyson produced. I'm proud to have been given an opportunity to put his putter in play and help spread the quality of Lamb Crafted.

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra F8+[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Adams Tight Lies Tour 14.5[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Cobra AMP 18[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Bridgestone J40 Combo [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Callaway MP3 52/58[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Tyson Lamb Custom Bridgeport[/font][/size]
[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif"]Vice Pro +[/font]

so where do we have a chance to purchase next week's release? from their website?

do we have confirmed date and time of release?

thanks!

Website.. follow Tanalamb9 on instagram ,

She will send a post when it’s time to “run”’ to the website. (She likes games)

Suppose to be next week (no knows when except them)

From talking to the both, they are really trying to make sure they do it right. — it’s their first release but people will still complain.

protos F4

Of course people are going to complain. It looks to be a limited release which leaves potential buyers out. And many of those buyers don't the have time to be constantly checking Instagram for the announcement.

LB— people will complain no matter what, tbh.

Put her on as a notification and there you go.

They have blown up due to their products being top notch and social media.

Why would they change from that recipe for success?

protos F4

LB— people will complain no matter what, tbh. --My point exactly.

Put her on as a notification and there you go. --I am not social media savvy so I will have to check into that option.

They have blown up due to their products being top notch and social media. --What he does with steel is cool.

Why would they change from that recipe for success? --I am not suggesting changes. Just offering my view of the process.

LB— people will complain no matter what, tbh. --My point exactly.

Put her on as a notification and there you go. --I am not social media savvy so I will have to check into that option.

They have blown up due to their products being top notch and social media. --What he does with steel is cool.

Why would they change from that recipe for success? --I am not suggesting changes. Just offering my view of the process.

Please don’t take my post as an argument. It’s just crazy how their operation took off based on social media.

Very talented individual man.. crazy just crazy. It’s all about the small details that majority of people miss.

If you need help about the notifications I’ll be glad to help.

protos F4

That dart he made was awesome from what I saw on instagram for the gathering they had this past weekend. I live about half an hour from Raiders and hope to play a round or two in the future. Hoping to add a Tyson Lamb putter to my collection in the future.

Callaway Paradym Driver

Callaway Paradym 3w

Callaway Rogue 4H
Srixon ZX MKII combo 4-A
Cleveland RTX 6 54, 58
Swag Boss

That dart he made was awesome from what I saw on instagram for the gathering they had this past weekend. I live about half an hour from Raiders and hope to play a round or two in the future. Hoping to add a Tyson Lamb putter to my collection in the future.

Oh you mean this little guy..

e663bf76a7a6539f5baa52d0c049df60.jpg

0e92e3f26b8980b43ae32426b8276da8.jpg

Mounted it properly ;)

protos F4

Mounted it properly ;)

Does it even fly?? Hahaha

The release will be this week. It will be somewhere between 10-20 putters. Mostly allendales but a few bridgeports and camdens as well. You will have the option to customize sticks after you purchase them. At the event this weekend afterwards we raffled off a putter. 25 spots at 100$ a spot. I happened to win that game. A nice guy who didn't have a putter yet asked if I'd sell him the winning ticket. He made me an offer for it, which was exactly how much it would have cost at the release. I made him a deal that if he put his name on it I would take 15% off that price. We made a deal and he got to have Tyson lamb customize his putter in Tyson's shop right in front of him with he and Tyson basically designing the whole deal. It was pretty neat to watch. Tyson even decided to do a special mod and weld a nut to the top line for a site dot. The putter was being named Joe Nutz so it was only fitting. I'll see if I can find pictures of the process. What a great time we had at the event. And the release will make at least a dozen or more people very happy.

Btw the Halloween cover is amazing.

Now that I'm back to reality we will get a round in in the next couple of weeks brother!!!!

Mounted it properly ;)

Does it even fly?? Hahaha

It does.. we were all throwing into the ground.

protos F4

That's bad a** James. Hahaha. Very cool

Thanks buddy!