APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Its soooo bad, but was going to get fit soon. I'm currently sitting with a TM SLDR on a Graphaloy Stiff Shaft 65 g Red ProLaunchWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The low CG for low strikes. I generally hit low strikes and this would be a boon to my game. Also the available V-STEEL!!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course! FB and IG here as well as on the forums! If you really want a high handicap guy to get out there and grip it and rip it, I'm your man!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely!Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST 9* head, playing in -1.5* setting, Aldila Synergy Tour Green 70TX tipped 1", 44.5" length, Lamkin UTX cord.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I played TaylorMade drivers for years, but I haven't found one that worked as well for me since around the time they switched to the white heads, so I'd love to see if with all the expertise at the Kingdom, they could come up with a combination that can beat my current driver, which I really like. I have a couple of 2017 M2 Tour fairways that I've liked a lot and still use sometimes, and I'd be very interested to see how the fairways have evolved in the last few years.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, for sure.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

1) Yes I’m available January 16th-18th

2) Current Driver: Taylormade M6 9*

3) What excites me about the new lineup is the opportunity to be longer with the driver

4) I am absolutely willing to document my experience on Golfwrx, social media,

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - YESCurrent driver setup? - Titleist 917 D3 9.5 Degree with Rogue Black 70 X-stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? - Chance of gaining distance off the tee and discovering why Tiger, DJ, etc. uses TM woods. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Mizuno st180 10 degree ventus blue 6x half inch tipped What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The fairway woods the different heads in the driver! need help getting the ball in the air!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? fo sho

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Oh yeah!Current driver setup? Taylormade M1 10.5 degree, Aldila rogue silver 60g shaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? All new Taylormade woods are HOT off the face. I would love to get some more distance and of course forgiveness. I'm thinking the new SIM woods can accomplish that for me!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Duh.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M5 Kuro Kage Silver Tour x - stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have been a life long fan of the TaylorMade brand and appreciate the research and utilization of technology they integrate into their products. TM is always willing and able to push the limits of equipment development and I would be thrilled to take part of and meet some of the best club fitters in the industry. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course! If chosen for such an epic opportunity, I would gladly pay it forward by sharing my time at the Kingdom and giving other golfers insight as to what the new TaylorMade SIM Woods could potentially do for their individual games.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? 9* Ping G400 Max with HC Hzrdus Yellow 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Better ball speed, more forgiveness, most interested in a fairway wood I can hit consistentlyAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sirrrr!Current driver setup? M5 8.5, Aldila 2kxnv 65 xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Return to a sldr type design with the high moi Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!

Taylormade Qi10 9* Mitsubishi ZF 60TX

Taylormade Mini Driver 13.5 Mitsubishi ZF 70TX

Taylormade Qi10 5 wood 18* Project X HZRDUS Black 80 6.5
Srixon ZX5, ZX7 combo set 4-PW PX 6.0
Taylormade MG4 50.09 SB, 56.14 HB, 60.09 SBC DG S400 Black Onyx
Taylormade Spider Tour Z 
Titleist Pro V1X 2023

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!!!Current driver setup? M5, 8.5, Graphite Design ADGP 6XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I coach college golf and see the SIM line as the best of both the M5 and M6 and can't wait to test it for me and my guys.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES!!!

1) YES! Live in SoCal as well

2) current driver set up

m3 9 degree set -2. One weight back toe side, other weight middle front. Hzdus smoke 6.5 70g

3) I loved the SLDR’s low spin but I love the twist face of the new drivers and I feel like the SIM driver is a nice blend of low spin but stable driver head

4) I would post my entire journey with this to my Instagram @straightandnarrowgolf, and talk about my experience in my straight and narrow golf podcast.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? - Absolutely!Current driver setup? - Callaway Epic Flash Subzero 9 degree with Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Ability to pick up ball speed, extra carry, + the added stability for the drivers. Currently play an M4 Tour 3 wood as well so am very curious about the new line. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% willing.

Yes yes yes!Callaway GBB Epic Flash 10.5. Rogue Max 75 shaft. My two favorite clubs are my Burner 3wood and hybrid. While I love them both, they are both VERY old. It would be great to come get fitted for new ones and make the jump to TM for my driver as well! Plus a visit to the Kingdom.... how cool!Absolutely, 1000 percent!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Cobra LTD Pro (need a new driver and in the market this year)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology - I need help with my woods as they are the weakest point of my game. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, I have both a personal and golf social media that I would use to document my experiences

Yes I am available for the trip.Current driver: M5 @ 7.5*, Diamana DF 70txwhat excites me the most about the SIM lineup is the consistency of launch and spin on strikes high and/or low in the face.I will certainly document the experience over multiple platforms.

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x  -OR-  Fourteen Type 7 (19*) - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Miura CB 1008 4-P - $ taper black 125 s+(HS 1x)

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Mizuno ST-190 with Kuro Kage 70x set at 8.5 degreesWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I love the sound and feel of Taylormade metalwoods and I hear this year the sound is even better!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!