APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Mizuno ST190 w/ fujikura speeder 661 evolution ivWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? New technology. Very excited about this release from Taylormade. New woods look fantastic, been watching YouTube vids last couple days.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely yes!

Taylormade Qi10 LS 9°(10°) - GD Tour AD UB 5

Taylormade BRNR 11.5°(13°) - GD Tour AD DI 6 

Taylormade SIM2 TI 5W 19°(18°) - GD Tour AD UB 7

Mizuno Pro 245 (4-pw) - DG120 S300

Mizuno T22 50° S Grind

Vokey SM8 56° D Grind

Vokey SM9 60° T Grind

Odyssey WH OG #7 Nano - Stroke Lab 3GEN Red

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Nike Vapor 10.5°What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I love the shape of the head. The new technology for added distance and increased ball speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 100% YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F8What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Having it help me get the distance I DESERVE darn it. But also oooo shiny and fairwaysAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yup!Current driver setup? Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5 with the front track weight in the middle and the other weight to the back. Trusty Diamana D+ in 60x and at 44.5”. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? What excites me most about these new models is the potential mix of speed and forgiveness. The tee ball is my weakness and I would LOVE, nay, DIE, for some extra forgiveness without sacrificing distance all in a good looking and sounding driver. The SIM intrigued me right away because of the technology with the higher crown and weight in the back. I generally don’t buy the newest models out because of cost but I’m about to upgrade and I was actually considering this one because of the tech and potential improvement. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? For sure! I’m already documenting this on social media and I haven’t even been picked yet!

TM Stealth2+ - Diamana S+ 6x
17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
TM MG Wedges - 52, 58
Custom Nike Oven Method 006, Toulon Las Vegas

I am available from 16-18 January

I currently play a Titelist 915D3 9.5* with an Aldila Rogue Silver 60X at 44.5"

I am excited to see that even with all of the technological advancements, TaylorMade was able to find some modification in aerodynamic design to increase club head speed. Coupled with the twist face and speed foam, this is going to produce high ball speeds and longer drives.

I would most definitely document my experience.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YESCurrent driver setup? Tour Issue TM M5 10.5 Tensei Pro Orange 60TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'm a TM Fan Boy so I'm always excited with new technology from TM!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES. I have already told my boss that it was golf related and he asked if he could go. ;)Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 9 degree with Oban Kiyoshi White 65 05 flex (x flex)What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Other than increasing ball speed and lowering spin adding more distance and insult to injury to my friends when we play, the incorporation if the vsteel thinking into the fairway metals. If only I hadn’t cracked the face of my original vsteel from 2001 it would still be in play. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Instagram story will be running and hashtag game will be on point. If I were to be selected, there is a change I could break the internet with how excited I would be with this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES Current driver setup? Taylormade M6 9.0 Graphite design TP6xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Big fan of the new aero dynamics on paper. Also the new color scheme and omg the v steel woods just look amazing. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes, can provide data with trackman and against any of the competitors clubs

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES Current driver setup? Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei OrangeWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Very interested to see how the Asymmetric Sole and Inertia Generator perform. The way that it is angled makes sense and really looks like it would reduce drag and increase swing speed. Also excited to get some Steelheads back in the bag again. They were my favorite fairway woods and I regret getting rid of them. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes Current driver setup? Titleist TS2 9.5 GD AD TP 6x / Tm M5 10.5GD AD GP 6XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Im interested in the high Moi, Im hoping to tighten my dispersion and lower scores, i need a game changer. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely 100% Thank you Taylormade & WRX

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I am!Current driver setup? Taylormade M3 with Tensei Orange 65 What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Currently playing Nike SQ 2 Fwys. Had the M4s but wasn’t pleased with them. Excited for the new stuff and ready to make the switch Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? 1000%.

Callaway AI Smoke Max 9* w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 3 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 5 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Artisan Prototype Irons 4-PW w/KBS Tour FLT 120 (1 of 1) <br />Artisan "MT" 50*<br />Artisan "MT" 56* w/TW 54* Sole<br />Artisan "MT" 60*<br />Artisan TX Proto Putter<br />TM TP5X

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY! Current driver setup? TaylorMade M5 Kuro Kage Silver Tour x - stiff.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I have been a life long fan of the TaylorMade brand and appreciate the research and utilization of technology they integrate into their products. TM is always willing and able to push the limits of equipment development and I would be thrilled to take part of and meet some of the best club fitters in the industry. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course! If chosen for such an epic opportunity, I would gladly pay it forward by sharing my time at the Kingdom and giving other golfers insight as to what the new TaylorMade SIM Woods could potentially do for their individual games.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F8What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Having it help me get the distance I DESERVE darn it. But also oooo shiny and fairways of courseAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Please post me so I can show my friends, yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? WITHOUT A DOUBT, YES!!Current driver setup? TM M2, ACRRA M5 Stiff ShaftWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology in them, and the resurgence of the V steel Wood!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

In a post below, ONLY IF YOU CAN ATTEND, answering the following:

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? M5 10.5 with PX HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 70 gramWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The looks, the potential, the lower ball flight demonstrated in reviews, simpler adjustment with one front weight similar to SLDR.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I will document in a manner that all of America will be fighting for this new driver. Consumers won’t be able to get enough!Thank you in advance for the opportunity!

WITB

Ping G430 Max 9.0 degree Diamana ZF 60 Stiff

Ping G430 Max 3 wood 15 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Ping G430 Max 5 wood 18 degree Alta CB Black Stiff

Mizuno Pro 243  4 - G Modus 120 Stiff

Titleist Vokey SM9  56-14F, 60-10S

Scotty Cameron Super Select Del Mar

Titleist Pro V1 / Pro V1X

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I most definitely am AVAILABLE. Current driver setup? Titleist TS2 9.5 degree, hazardous smoke x. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Always excited for a new TM product but this one has me looking forward to controlled speed. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YUPCurrent driver setup? M5, with Tour AD IZ What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The advantages I’ve read for guys who swing over 104. I could use a few extra yards and some forgiveness with my swing that tops out around 108! It’s a beauty too.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Without a doubt!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Current driver setup?What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?1.Yes

2.TM M5, Fujikura pro 2.0 ts

3.Stable impact, low launch, low spin, just straight bullets.

4.Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Taylormade M3 9.5* Tensei CK Pro Orange 60 TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Look, New Tech, Foregivness, FeelAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes 100%

Taylormade Stealth+ 9.5 Tensei CK Pro Orange 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth 13.5 HZDUS Red 6.5 70
Ping Anser 2 Hybrid 17* - Project X Steel
PXG 0311T Gen1 3 Iron - Project X LZ 6.0
PXG 0311T Gen4 Xtreme Dark 4 Iron - DG S400

PXG 0311ST Xtreme Dark Gen4 5-PW - DG S400
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 52 and 58 FullFace Raw DG Spinner 
Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Custom Shop 

1. Yes

2 m5 10.5 with Ventus blue 7 x flex

3 looking to see if the new product will help my club speed and be more stable than the m5. I’ve put on 10 mph club speed last year and looking for more. Also want to find a 3 wood I can actually hit. My v steel was the last good 3 wood I had.

4 will definitely write something good up for this lifetime experience

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes I will be available through those dates for the event!Current driver setup? Ping G400 LST 8.5* Diamana 60x WhiteboardWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? What excites me most is to see how the new shape affects club head speed and flight. Club technology has always fascinated me. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I will proudly document this experience on all forms of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Big thanks for the opportunity!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, I can be in Carlsbad in 4.5 hours if selected. Current driver setup? Callaway Epic 10.5 with Graphite Design AD TP-7 TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I love that they brought back the V-Steel sole in the Fairways. I’m curious to see how the new sole/shape cause the drivers to sit at address. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely! Will there be any additional golf? Maybe a round at Goat Hill?