APPLY NOW! TaylorMade Golf SIM fitting at The Kingdom! VERY LIMITED TIME!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?Yes!

Current driver setup?Taylormade M1 440 head with Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 70 TX flex (43.75 length)

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?While keeping tabs on all of the recent generations of Taylormade woods, I have had a hard time out performing my M1. The sheer amount of technology in the SIM woods is impressive and the look is much better than most drivers on the market, which is a big deal for confidence with it. I am excited to test them out!

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?I would document it and appreciate the ability to help others to be interested in these products.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes sir. I'd be available on my wife's birthday if it meant getting to join you guys on the greatest golf adventure I could think of...her birthday is in June however so its easy for me to say that ;) Current driver setup? Taylormade M6, 10.5 set open 2 degrees. Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki 60 X flex. What excites you about the new Taylormade SIM woods? Everything excites me about the Sim Launch! More stable through impact on the SIM and even more forgiveness on the SIM max. Also looking to take my Gapr Lo out of my bag and put in a 5 wood or hybrid, so I would be pumped to get either of those fit for me. I'm a Taylormade Woods guy and have never been disappointed owning one. I'm sure the SIM family will be the same....plus seeing the difference of getting fit by world class club fitters would be amazing. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Oh hells yes! I'll have Instagram, tiktok and Facebook going 24/7. I'm a new member of WRX forums (though a long time reader) and this would be such a cool way to get into the community. What a great thing to offer your readers and members by the way. Big props to your whole team. Thanks for reading.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Definitely!Current driver setup? Callaway Razr Fit 8.5* Fubuki 60-xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Been a loyal Callaway guy for 15 years, but my twin brother just got the M6 and is hitting it by me now, can’t have thatAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? yesCurrent driver setup? Cobra F8+ with Tensei pro orange stiffWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I don't know much about their new technology features but I always enjoy comparing new equipment to my current setup. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Heck ya I am available!! Cobra F9 speedback 9 degree Atmos tour space blue 6super excited to see how the lightweight aerodynamic head helps with increased speed and distance. Also excited to explore the personalization options to fit each club for what I am looking for!!I would be happy to write about such an amazing experience!

1. Are you available January 16th-18th for this event?

Absolutely 100% positive

Current driver setup?

Titleist 917 D2 9.5 w/diamana blueboard 60S

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?

I am looking to update my M2 fairway and SIM looks to offer me more forgiveness and length.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?

Absolutely I would love to document the whole experience.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 LST 9* 6x Graphite Design AD BBWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? More club head speed. Hoping to upgrade my 3 wood and 5 wood from the 2016 m2 and m1Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? ABSOLUTELY

Ping G400 9* - Oban Kiyoshi Black 65x
Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 15* - Graphite Design AD-DI 75x

Taylormade Sim 18* - Diamana Kai'li  70x
Taylormade 790 4i - Graphite Design AD-DI 95x 
Taylormade P-7MC 5-P - DG TI Onyx x100
Titleist SM8 50, 55 & 60 - DG TI Onyx s400
Artisan 0519 - 35"

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? -100% YES!Current driver setup? -Taylormade M6 10.5* Speeder 661 Evo II X-FlexWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The technology and the new v-steel!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? YES YES and YES

The Big Dog ~ G425 LST | AD UB 6x
The 3 Banger ~ Mavrik MAX | AD DI 7x
The 5 Banger ~ Mavrik SZ | Motore F3 7x

The Metal ~ T200 4-W
The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
Flatstick ~ Spider X Chalk Stability Tour

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes! If this was a year ago I would've moved my wedding for this opportunity... Current driver setup? Ping G400 LST 10 dg. with Fuji Ventus 6x shaft. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I've been wanting to switch drivers to the M5 for the longest time. I've hit many M5's, demoing them at local golf shops to feel the magic as much as possible, but haven't had the funds to make a purchase. From what I've read and heard, the SIM woods are even better. What excites me most about the SIM woods is the refined shape (with aerodynamic features), the sound I've heard so much about, but mostly the guaranteed speed and accuracy that Taylormade has always delivered. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I'm more than willing to share my experience in the Golf WRX forum, to friends, family, and anyone that will listen. You can rest assured I'd be blabbing about this experience on as many forms of social possible especially GolfWRX since I do all my research here and have recently joined as a member.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? For something like this, absolutely!!Current driver setup? Epic Flash sub zero 9.5 hzrdus yellow 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Initial reviews look awesome. sound, shape, moi and speed!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Of Course!!!Current driver setup? Ping G410 LST 9* with Accra TZ5 M5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new technology built into it and seeing if it makes a differenceAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes!

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? M2 - 3 wood What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I want to see consistency, but with forgiveness, for more accurate yardages on woods and driver.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I would love to see how my numbers are effected by fitted clubs and the new SIM woods technology.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Absolutely yes!Current driver setup? Cobra F9 Speedback 9° HZRDUS Smoke 6.5 60g. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Gamed a Taylormade R11S for many years and loved it. Nothing else came close to the performance I got out of that driver. Sadly I cracked the face and have been searching for something comparable ever since. Hoping the new SIM can get me back in a TaylorMade. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Most definitely, would have no problem sharing my experience.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? 100% available. I’d always be available for this experience!Current driver setup? Callaway Epic SZ, 9 degree, 44”, Matrix Ozik 7M4 Black Tie X-stiff. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? To Be fit at a world class place with the best driver/fairway woods in golf. I wouldn’t sleep the week leading up to this trip. This is better than a once in a lifetime experience.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely. I’ll post every hour of this experience.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event. 100% available Current driver setup? taylormade m5 w/ ad bb 7xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? To see if they are somehow more forgiving than the m5 and to see if the fw woods set up anything like the OG vsteel Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely, it would be my pleasure. IG: thatsjerry_9

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, with 100% certainty.

Current driver setup? Callaway X2 Hot 9.0 w/ Adila ATXS-55

What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods?: I am traditionally a fan of companies improving on an in-house design, and the R&D that originally crafted the equipment improving it rather then starting from scratch to find the next performance gain.

Nobody knows your ideas like you do, and I’m really excited to see what the second iteration of the V-Steel tech brought to life looks like.

Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media?Absolutely. You won’t be able to shut me up if given the chance to document a once in a lifetime trip.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? I sure amCurrent driver setup? Ping G410 PlusWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? They look so sleek and the reviews on it so far are greatAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I def will

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Ping G400 LST with Aldila ATX Tour Green 60 TXWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The tech involved and the increased club/ball speeds while maintaining MOIAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Wilson cortex with ust attas 11 6sWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I’ve never used a taylormade driver and would love to try it out Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Of course!!Thanks guys!!

Forever Changing at this point.......

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YES!Current driver setup? Taylormade M5 Oban Devotion 7XWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Interested to see if they were able to take the good from the SLDR without going to far into the extreme with low spinners that fall out of the air. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes, most definitely Current driver setup? Taylormade M2 with hazardous 63g shaft and golf pride multi-compound gripWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The new design and slimmer look. Also it would be nice to have a brand new driver and fairway woods set up for my swing without the tinkering at the range. Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Well of course 100 percent.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Dear Sweet Baby Jesus YES 1,000% #PRAYERS #PRETTYPLEASECurrent driver setup? M1 460 10.5 HZRDUS Chrome T1100 6.5 65 Gram. I have tried different setups and test this one every 6 months bc of age however the numbers are consistently 2400-2600 rpms, 300-310 carry, 330ish total. SENT. What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? I'll be excited if two things happen - 1. the fitting improves this INSANE "3 wood" setup, SLDR 3 HL 17 degree with a tipped 5 wood Motore Speeder VC 8.1 X shaft. Once tested and believed to be the stiffest club in the world (other than Vijay's driver). The greatest thing about this club is I can hit it anywhere from 230 -290 based on ball flight. Side note- I would trade in my girlfriend before this club, jk but seriously, may consider under duress) 2. I would be stoked if, according to the grapevine these new hybrids DO NOT go left! That would be sick!Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely and would be PROUD to do so on Instagram and Twitter! And any other form of communication within the legal confines of the law. FACT.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? YesCurrent driver setup? Callaway epic flash 9 up 1 tensei blue 65xWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? New technology more forgiveness and club speedAre you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Absolutely

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Hell to the yesCurrent driver setup? Callaway Rogue 8.5 HZRDUS Yellow 75 6.5What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? Love the new color and stability Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Abso-freaking-lutely

1. Yes I am available January 16th-18th.

2. Currently going back and forth between TM M3 440 9 degree set at 8 degrees with a Tensei pro orange 60TX at 45” and a Ping G410 LST 9 degree set a 8 degree in the flat setting with a Tensei pro orange 70 TX at 45”.

3. I am most excited to check our the SIM fairway woods as I have been looking to replace my 2017 M2 Tour 3 wood but haven’t found anything close. Also very interested in checking out the SIM drivers as I (like everyone else) still find myself looking for something that provides the best of both distance and forgiveness.

4. I would be more then happy to document my experience through whatever forums or social media outlets.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? Yes.Current driver setup? Mizuno ST 180 - Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK 60 Blue.What excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? TaylorMade SIM woods excite me due to the unique shape, allowing the weight to be put way back, for the ultimate forgiveness.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? Yes to both.

Are you available January 16th-18th for this event? ABSOLUTELY.Current driver setup? Cobra F9, Atmos Black 7SWhat excites you about the new TaylorMade SIM woods? The looks are incredible, especially the crown and face. I have always played TaylorMade drivers and woods (from 2009-2018) except for 2019. From what I have already seen and heard about the SIM, I need to take a strong look at these to throw in the bag! The shaft options that are available is awesome, too.Are you willing to document your experience in the GolfWRX forum as well as on social media? I'm willing to do a whole lot more than that for this trip! But of course I would document for social media.

10.5˚ TaylorMade Stealth Plus

18° Titleist TSR2 5 Wood

21° Titleist TSR2 7 Wood

4-PW Titleist T100s Black

50˚ Titleist SM8 Black

54˚ Titleist SM8 Black

60˚ Titleist SM8 Black

Bettinardi Hive 8.0

Bridgestone Tour B-XS